Punished

Story Info
she does something she wasn't supposed to do.
1.9k words
4.15
34.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers

First of a two part story I think. Thanks to s_m for all of the help with this story. It wouldn't be what it is without her help.

*

He had arrived home late Friday night after a 7-day business trip that had not gone as well as He had hoped it might. A missed connection in Atlanta had made Him arrive three hours later then planned after waiting for the next available flight.

By the time He got home, He was in no mood to talk about the trip and certainly did not have enough energy to play with her. The disappointment on her face was painfully evident as T/they drove home together. All He could do was tell her tomorrow would have to be soon enough.

He also let her know that although she might be longing for Him, He had allowed her to climax almost daily when talking to her on the phone, whereas He had been saving Himself for this night and was even more upset with the travel snafus then she was. This had the effect of making her apologize for being so impatient and telling Him she would make sure tomorrow was a good day for Him.

When they got home, He went right to bed and fell into a deep sleep while she unpacked His things. Once everything had been put away she climbed into bed with Him and snuggled herself against His back. Feeling the deep breaths He took as He slept, she drifted off to sleep holding Him as she set her mental alarm clock to awaken before Him.

Waking several hours later she opened her eyes to see He was still sound asleep. He had shifted during the night and was now lying on His back with the covers half way off His body. The sheets stopped at His mid-section, hiding what she wanted to see most from her view.

Slowly getting out from underneath the covers she crawled down next to His mid-section and sat back on her calves. As she began pulling the sheets down slowly so as not to awaken Him she heard herself give out a small whimper when she saw His soft member there between His legs. The thing she had been lusting for since He left last week.

Knowing what an awful trip it had been for Him she felt determined to make Him feel incredible this morning. And she knew just what to do to start His day off right.

Climbing over His thigh she positioned herself between His legs. Reaching her hand out she began to slowly pull on Him. Watching as the effects of her slow stroking began to make Him harden. Hearing Him moan slightly in His sleep and wondering what He was thinking of while she did this. Was He thinking of her or some other lover He had known in the past?

As His shaft began to come to it's full hardness she leaned down and began gently licking around the tip of it, letting her tongue swirl in slow circles as she savored His unique taste. Pondering as she did whether He would stay asleep thru the whole act? She then realized she would not be able to keep up this slow pace for long with Him as the desire to give Him release would overtake her soon.

But for now she was content to just stroke Him slowly with one hand while the other gently massaged the base of His balls. Her tongue continued to slowly lick around the tip, feeling the wetness of her mouth begin to transfer to the tip as she thought of it entering her later that day. That thought sending a shiver down her spine.

After working around the tip for several minutes she began to let her lips trail down the side of Him. She felt His veins standing out from the taut skin, almost sensing the blood pulsing thru with each beat of His heart. Working her lips down to His base and chuckling to herself at the image she must be making playing His "skin flute" - although a harmonica might be a better instrument to compare it to.

Sensing He was beginning to come awake now she quickly lifted her mouth up to the top again and plunged her mouth down on His cock...taking it in her mouth all the way to the base as she felt Him rise partly up off of the bed. Then looking up to see Him propped on His elbows with a large grin on His face as He watched her there with His cock buried in her mouth.

Seeing Him nodding His head slightly she began to rise up and down on Him as she wrapped one hand around the base of his cock. Working her mouth quickly now knowing that was what He wanted her to do. Sure the combination of her hand and mouth would bring Him to a climax quickly and set the mood for the rest of the day. The thought of pleasing Him after He had been away so long thrilled her to the core.

As she continued pumping her head up and down on Him and working her hand around His shaft, she began to sense Him lifting His thighs up from the bed. Knowing this was signaling His approaching climax, she increased her pace in anticipation of the reward she was about to receive.

Sucking hard on Him now she began to feel the tightening of His leg muscles that signaled His approaching climax. she felt the locks of her hair falling around her face as she was sliding Him into her mouth quickly now. she wondered if the tickling sensation of her hair on His thighs had made Him begin to stir, or if He had been awake the whole time and was just now beginning to watch her?

He thought He must have been dreaming when He first felt her beginning to slowly stroke His cock. When He had sat up and seen her going down on Him He had realized it was not just a dream. Watching her brought a smile to His lips and made Him forget the previous day as she eagerly slid her head up and down on His manhood. Knowing that her entire world was focused on that one act to please Him right now was giving Him that indescribable feeling that added so much to the moment. The thought pushing Him over the edge. He reached down with His hands to hold the back of her head as He began to climax.

When He began to cum she was surprised at the volume of sperm He was shooting into her. Hearing Him growl with pleasure and feeling His hands suddenly on the back of her head pushing her down onto Him nearly made her climax herself. But she was struggling to swallow all of Him and realized that the forced abstinence had made Him build up a bigger load then He had ever given her before.

As He continued His spasms... shooting down her throat she tried to take it all in as quickly as she could. Just when she thought He had spent Himself and began to pull her head off of Him He let out one last deep moan and shot a little more into her. It surprised her, and some of it dribbled out of her mouth and down the side of her chin.

Surprised by this last bit, she had not been able to swallow it down quickly enough. But knowing how much He hated it when she did not swallow it all she hesitated to look up at Him. Knowing she had disappointed Him made her tremble inside as she thought about the punishment He might give her. Usually He did something that she enjoyed almost as much as she feared, but this particular infraction had never occurred before. With all that had happened to Him yesterday she was worried about the mood He might be in today

Finally looking up, she sees Him looking at her with a frown on His face followed by a grin that grows slowly and eventually stretches from ear to ear. Looking at the frown on His face she knew she had disappointed Him. It had been a risk to begin giving Him a blow job while He was asleep after what He had been thru the day before, but she had been sure she would be able to get His day off to a good start with this performance.

Sitting there waiting for Him to do something was making her nervous. Not knowing if He was truly upset or just playing with her was making her uncomfortable, she struggled to stay still on the bed...knowing that any movement now would have to come from Him first.

He slowly sat up from the bed and placed His hands behind her neck, bringing her face close to His. He gazed into her eyes as His fingers pressed into her neck muscles. His touch on her skin making her moan in anticipation of the punishment to come. Leaning His head next to her ear he whispered to her softly.

"So close My love."

His words made her shiver and tremble as He let go of her neck and got up from the bed. Turning around to look down at her with a grin on His face He gave her a single word command.

"Down!"

Immediately she fell to her face with her arms stretched out in front of her. Bringing her knees up under her torso to leave her rear raised in the air. Spreading her legs wide to give Him easy access to anything He wanted. Then silently waiting for Him to continue.

As He walked around her He reflected on how long He had trained her to perform this act on Him exactly as He desired it. After several sessions and a lot of instruction she had discovered what to do to give Him incredible feelings of joy and lust when she went down on Him. One of the biggest parts had been her ability to swallow every drop of Him without leaving a mess. He had been clear that this was a mandatory part for her and she would be punished if she ever let anything spill out. This was the first time that had ever happened and He knew she had no idea what to expect from Him now.

Walking around the bed He began to pull up the restraints that were usually tucked under the mattress. Beginning at the head of the bed with a long strap that went across near her arms. Two cuffs coming off the middle of the strap kept her arms together after He placed them around her wrists. A piece of silk tied around her elbows kept her from spreading her arms open.

He smiled to Himself as He watched her tremble with each item that was placed around her skin. Knowing she was completely unable, and more importantly, unwilling to resist Him just from the power in His voice. Thinking to Himself about the things He was about to do to her for displeasing Him.....

End of Part I

*

Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Part 2 may be a while in getting posted as I am getting busy with life but it will get on here eventually.

And if you think this kind of thing is wrong then why the hell do you read it?

domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers