Punished

Story Info
I get spanked and fucked hard.
2k words
3.74
41.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an early Saturday morning. I wake up to find him lying in bed next to me. Last night was a tough one, we had our first argument. Having been together for over a year we had never argued. It has been difficult, living so far apart and only seeing each other once a month. Even before we moved in together, before, when the distance between us was hurting us both, we didn't argue. However I don't regret choosing to be his, waiting for this morning when I can wake up and make up for the last night's argument.

No, what we have is not a master/pet relationship, although we did talk about it once. It's not what I am looking for. I am too free willed and my pride kicks in when he asks me to do things for him. But my heart, my soul and body belongs to him. In bed I am his, his to do what he likes with. It is not easy obeying him; I don't do what I'm told in everyday life, I do try my best though, for I know I will be rewarded.

I get out of the bed quietly, to not wake him. On my tiptoes, I slowly move towards the drawers, where my lingerie is kept. I choose the black lace thong with the matching lace bra he got me for our one year anniversary. As I start walking towards the door, to the shower the floor creaks and I freeze for a moment, fearing he might wake before I'm ready. He doesn't move though and I carefully continue tiptoeing.

As I wash my hair and run my fingers across my still aroused body I remember that the hold ups I was going to wear for him last night are still hidden under the pile of clean towels in the bathroom corner. Those will please him and I smile to myself knowing that.

Yes, my body still is aroused from yesterday morning when a call from my boss interrupted us. I was so close to what would have been an amazing orgasm. Something at work had gone wrong again; my needs had to be put aside, to once again save the company.

Getting out of the shower now very turned on I dry myself and slowly put on the gorgeous thong. The lace feels good against my wetness and I rub it ever so gently with my fingers. Once the hold ups and bra are on too I look into the mirror. I see a young woman, just turned 18. Her small but well shaped breasts cupped nicely by the slightly see thru bra. My nipples hard, pointing outwards, crave for his lips. My long hair, still dripping is dark brown and my blue eyes are full of desire. Desire to please and to be pleased. A small bat decorates my belly button and puts emphasis on my flat tummy. Long legs in the black hold ups can't wait to be around his waist as he enters me. I want him, but more than that, I want him to forgive me for last night and let me please him to make up for it.

I find my collar and put it around my neck. I am not his pet; I don't want him calling me that. But the collar proves I'm his and whenever it's around my neck, he knows I will do what he wants me to do.

I make a cup of tea for him and walk back into our bedroom. Putting the tea onto the night table I wonder whether I should wake him or wait for him to wake. I choose to not wait. On my knees by the bed I gently kiss his nose and then lips. I run my tongue across his lips as he starts to open his eyes. He seems angry. I realize I should have waited! Should have let him sleep and beg him to let me please him when he wakes! A moment later his eyes start wondering up and down my body and stop at the collar. Without saying a word he pulls me into the bed by the ring attached to the collar. I fall onto the bed, face buried into the pillow as his hand lands hard on my exposed ass. The force with which he continues to spank me scares me and the pain becomes more intense with each spank. Although I'm scared of what might come next I feel my underwear getting soaked.

As if he had read my mind he spreads my legs and runs his fingers roughly over my dripping pussy. He pinches hard when he reaches my clit and I let a moan escape my lips. This seems to annoy him and he takes hold my thong and pulls it up making it go between my lips, pressing against my still hurting clit.

-So you think that by waking me up like this you will make the situation better?

He says as he rubs my underwear against me making me sore.

-You're dripping! Do you really think that after last night I'd want to have sex with you? After arguments people talk things through, they don't get in bed and solve their problems there!

-I'm sorry! Last night was my fault. I shouldn't have said all those things. I just wanted you to wake up and see that I'm sorry and will do anything it takes for you to forgive me.

Saying these words isn't easy for me. I hate apologizing.

-I thought...

I look down and realize that I don't know what I though. I wanted him to forgive me and not be mad at me. What made me think that this would work?

-You thought you'd get the pleasure you couldn't have yesterday and I'd forget last night too. That's what you though!

-Oh I can't believe I'm doing this! I try please you and you just get angry again! It wasn't entirely my fault we argued, I just love you enough to put aside my pride and be the first to try solve things!

Having said that I reach for the buckle of my collar and start undoing it but he grabs my hand and knocks me onto my back on the bed again. Sitting on me to keep me from struggling he ties my hands to the bed posts and pinches my nipples through my bra.

-When you have your collar on, you do what I want and I want you to stay still. Since you're about to be completely exposed in front of me, unable to move, it might be wise to do as I say.

I stop struggling and let him take off my underwear and then put rope around my ankles to tie them to the other two bed posts, leaving me very exposed and very wet.

I know he will not stop if I tell him to, I know the safe word we have won't work this time. He is angry I am his. And he will do what he likes. I'm a little scared, but being bound and his, makes my body shake with excitement.

He stands there, probably planning what to do next. It doesn't take him long. He undoes my bra, glad it is one that opens in front and starts running his tongue around my breast. My nipples grow harder and harder but he ignores them completely. Denying me what I've been wanting for so long!

Suddenly his hand lands hard on my exposed pussy and I scream in pain. For my scream, which has displeased me I deserve another wave of pain and he in one go pushes his dry finger into my ass. This time I scream louder, for the pain is greater and he has never done that before. His finger in me feels very uncomfortable and I feel torn. Tears start rolling down my cheeks and he ignores it. With his finger still in me he reaches with his other arm under the bed to pull out our toy box. It doesn't take him long to find what he is looking for. Something we never use. He takes the butt plug and shows it to me. It's big. Way bigger than his fingers. I start crying and pleading him to not do it. However he has made up his mind. He wants to hurt me; he knows this is the way to do it. His finger moves and for a moment I think he will remove it, instead he pushes another one into me and I wince in pain, fighting back the scream which would only anger him more. Slowly he starts spreading me as I throw my head around wildly not knowing how to deal with the pain. I try to free my arms, but I know it is pointless.

He moves the butt plug down my pussy opening a couple of times, making it wet. I thank him for that in my thoughts. Knowing it'll hurt less if it is wet. However the amount of pain I feel as he slowly but surely pushes it into me is indescribable. My tears have blinded me and I cannot see his face, but I know he is enjoying the pain I am in.

-You wanted me to fill you, that is why you dressed up. So now I have. Do you feel full enough?

I feel full, torn... and very full. And as the pain is slowly disappearing, I feel my nipples harden once again.

He takes the nipple clamps from the box and snaps them carelessly on. A wave of pain and pleasure shoots through me. The chain attached to the clamps feels cold on my skin. He takes it and yanks at it. It hurts and I gasp but I love it and he knows it. A grin appears on his face as he reveals to me his big, hard penis. He runs its tip across my lips and I kiss it gently running my tongue around it as he pushes it deeper into my mouth. But this is not what he wants now. He leaves my mouth empty and wanting as he presses his dick against my clit and slowly, teasingly moves it lower.

In one go, he enters me. The new sensation of being so full surprises me. He fucks me hard and I realize I'm moaning louder than I ever have. My nipples have gone numb and when he pulls on the chain the pain rush returns. He puts the chain into my mouth and makes me lift my chin up. I'm now pulling onto my very sore nipples and it hurts, but he loves the sight and I am his to do what he likes with.

As yanks the chain out off my mouth and pulls the clamps off my nipples I shudder and scream as a wave of pleasure comes over me and he thrusts for the last time before releasing his juices into me.

We lie there breathing heavily not saying a word. My nipples are bright red and throbbing, my clit rubbed sore and my ass torn by the plug. He slowly unties my arms, his beautiful penis still in me, and I wrap my arms tight around him. He kisses my cheek, the first kiss he has offered me since yesterday morning. I have never been so happy in my life, for I know he has forgiven me.

-Angel, I love you. I won't let a silly fight ruin what we have built over this year. I love you so much it hurts, which is why I hurt you today. To show you how I feel when things go wrong between us.

He gets off me and slowly removes the butt plug. I feel empty. He unties my ankles and pulls me into his arms to take the collar off. I kiss his cheek and say:

-I love you too.