Punished

Story Info
Lover is punished for his bad behavior.
1.9k words
3.74
15.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very angry. John had misbehaved and was not behaving consistently enough. I expected him to be sweet, kind, showering me with gifts and pleasure. Instead he was pouting silently in his office. I knew he was annoyed with my frustration. He needed to be taught a lesson. He needed to be shown how lucky he was, and that he should be much more appreciative for his lovely woman.

I slowly gathered my supplies and slipped them into my silk bag. I could see John sitting at his computer, a scowl on his face. He knew he was in the wrong, but was not yet willing to admit it. He will admit it when I am finished with him. I hated it when something stupid caused us to disagree. More so, was John's retreat to his office, withdrawing himself from me, silence.... It angered me so. He would get just what he asked for.

I quickly changed into my leathers and slipped on my black heels. I walked to the kitchen passing by the office, the clip clopping of my heels on the floors. I knew that John would be wondering what I was doing, and if he caught a glimpse of me, would be thinking that I had decided to let the disagreement pass... I reached into the wine cooler and pulled out one of our nicest bottles of wine. It was a bottle we were saving for a special occasion. Screw special occasions, I was going to drink that bottle tonight and make John pay for it. I walked to the living room and pulled out one of the crystal wineglasses. I wanted only the finest around me tonight. I opened the wine and poured myself a glass, preparing myself for my next actions.

"If you're pouring wine you might as well get me one too." John shouted from the office. "Hurry on, bitch."

He must have seen my attire and thought that pleasure was on its way. I silently walked into the other room to retrieve John a crystal glass. I pulled out a silver tray and placed the glass on the tray. Returning to the kitchen I added the silk bag and bottle of wine to the tray. Lastly, I moved to the locked cabinet where we kept our toys and pulled out one final item, my black and blue fringed whip. I hooked it on the leather tie of my shorts as I finished my glass of wine and poured another. I took my tray, with all my supplied and marched into the office firmly shutting the door. John, barely raised his eyes from his computer screen as I entered the room. This just infuriated me more, and I knew that was his desire.

I moved over to his side and placed the tray on his desk. He noticed the silk bag and knew what was in store for him. John reached for the bottle to pour a glass, as I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm behind his big desk chair. "You will have to earn your wine tonight." I held his arm firmly behind his back and he fought me with his other arm. He is a strong man, trim, and fit, but with broad shoulders and strong arms. He could quite easily overtake me if he decided he wanted to. I quickly grabbed my whip and whipped him hard on his chest. He was shirtless and it left a red mark, the force of my whip shocked him and I was able to grasp his other wrist quickly slipping the cuffs around them and locking them into place behind his chair. It was a tight and uncomfortable position.

I now had my target confined. He would not be able to overcome me for quite some time. I whipped him again. "You will pay for your misbehavior! You will tell me how wrong you are and then beg for my pussy." I took the whip and hit him again on his chest, letting the frayed edges slide down his abdomen and towards his confined cock.

"Bitch" he responds. That infuriates me and I whip him harder this time on the abdomen, grazing his cock.

"You will not talk to me that way." I turn my back on him and walk away grabbing my wineglass as I swish my ass to the leather chair in the corner of the room.

"I am very angry with you, and you will pay for your bad behavior." John looks at me with a devilish look in his eyes and bites his lower lip. My pussy floods with my juices, as that is one of his looks that I find most attractive. "I will not let you have my body, until you beg, beg, and beg. Then and only then will I consider allowing you to have me."

I quickly march back up and whip him hard on the groin. He moans with pleasure and pain, as I return to the chair, crossing my legs and sipping on my wine. As I consider my next move, I watch him quivering with desire in the chair. I move back over to the silk bag and pull out another item.

Placing my ass in the center of his keyboard, I take my heeled foot and place it on his chest, pushing him away from the desk and toward the back wall. I lean into his body, allowing him to feel the heat of my skin as I move my lips close to his mouth, cheeks and ears. He leans forward to kiss me and I quickly pull away. I can see the welts from the whip on his abdomen as I kneel down to remove his pants. I slowly take my hands and unbuckle his jeans and pull them down quickly, not paying any consideration to his rising cock. It pulls up and down as I cruelly tug his pants and boxers over his thick and hardened rod. Reaching for the items I had removed from the bag, I quickly tie his legs to the base of his chair, confining him more.

Next, I take the whip and gently hit his cock and stroke it downward, the frayed edges sliding around the glistening tip. I quicken the pace and force of my whipping as John moans out it pain. His cock is hardening and the precum is soaking his throbbing cock. Sitting back on the desk, I pour myself another glass of wine. Placing my black heels on each of his legs and spreading my legs wide, I reach up to my moist pussy. I reach through the leather and rub my wet and throbbing pussy, taking my moist fingers up to my mouth to suck them and then swallow a sip of wine.

"Do you want a taste of this pussy? Are you ready to tell me how bad you have been?"

John replies with "You can't hold out on me, I know you want my body. I am just letting you dominate me."

"Ass!" I respond. I dig the heels of my designer pumps into the insides of his legs and reach into my wet pussy. He groans with the pain of my stiletto heels as I lean back in and run my finger under his nose.

"Smell that sweetness that you will not get to taste." He reaches his head over and bites my finger, getting a good taste of my sweet pussy juice. I look down and can see his cock is hardening with the tip wet with his precum. I lean back and rip off my leather shorts.

"Do you want to fuck this pussy? Then say, you're wrong. Tell me how much you worship me."

"No, bitch!" he responds.

I reach over to the silk tray and grab the silk tie as I quickly wrap it around his tight balls and cock, leaving only the tip exposed red and dripping with his sweet taste. Making sure the tie is snug on his manhood. I dig my heels deeper into his inner thigh before slipping off the desk.

"Ouch!" he moans. I slide my legs on top of his thighs and move my wet pussy against his abdomen and wrapped cock. John leans his face in to kiss me, as I pull away.

"You will beg." I rub my wet and needy body against his hardened cock and tease him with my desire.

I move back on top of the desk and begin to masturbate. John moans with desire, but remains determined break me. He knows I want his cock inside my pussy and believes that he can dominate me in my domination of him. As I bring myself closer to orgasm I sip my wine. His hardened cock is glistening with wetness. I kneel down in front of that glorious cock, I take the tip of the cock in my mouth and lick and suck it. John leans his cock toward my mouth wanting more and more. I take a quick bite of his cock. "Behave."

I stand and turn my body walking toward the door, naked hips swinging as I open the door and leave the room. John can hear the clicking of my heels as I walk toward the kitchen and run the tap and get some ice. Returning to the room, I move back toward John bound at the chair. Spitting the ice back into the glass I take his cock into my mouth. The cold in my mouth softens his cock for a moment before it regains it's size and seems to become harder than before. Taking a few moments, I enjoy his cock feeling it push against my tongue and sucking it as I hear John moan in pleasure. I become lost in the pleasure of his cock, feeling it in my mouth, feeling the power of pleasing him and bringing him to orgasm.

Quickly I pull off his cock. I am still angry and he needs to beg. "Beg for it, asshole!"

"You want me to beg? Is that all I need to do, easy enough..." He responds. I mount his body brining my scent closer to him and my body near to his touch.

"Do you want this body? Worship my body! Ask for it now, or I leave the room. I will leave you tied up and alone." I remove myself from his body and grab the bottle of wine, pour his glass and place it on the desk. Taking the tray and remaining wine I walk toward the door.

There is one thing I know and that is that my man hates to be alone. He will retreat, on his own terms, but hates to be forced to be alone. I also know that he wants my body more than anything. He craves my body and has to have me, as I do him. "I am leaving now..." That was the final straw, John begged me to return.

"I am a slave to your body. I was wrong to misbehave. I deserved my punishment. Fuck me, my mistress."

I turn to him and mount his throbbing manhood, and kiss him passionately on the lips. He returns the favor as he thrusts his hips up toward my pussy. I can feel my orgasm mounting as I take his cock deep inside my pussy and feel the force of his orgasm. After our loving has finished, I climb off his body lick his cock clean, grab the tray and walk back out of the room. Leaving John tied up alone.... He still has some lessons to learn.