Punished by a Kitsune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?" It was true; he was the strongest knight he knew. That magic might blow his head open! "I had better stay up here."

Itami gestured to the bed. "Feel free to take off your armor and get relaxed. I'll be downstairs for over thirty minutes, maybe up to an hour if the magical winds aren't blowing right. But your beloved princess will be here. All I need is the portrait."

William's heart pounded as he gave the portrait to Itami.

"Thank you," she said. Itami walked to the other side of the house, opened a hatch in the floor next to her food cabinets, and vanished downstairs. With nothing else to do, William took off his armor, changed into a fresh set of white clothing, and waited.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

As soon as Itami had closed the hatch to her brick wine cellar and climbed down the ladder, she keeled over and let out all her repressed laughter. William really was the dumbest traveler she had ever met. Even though he was strong enough to scare off a mighty unicorn, his brain was the size of a shriveled walnut.

Itami finally recovered from her laughter and settled into a state of stable excitement as she finalized her plan. She had the necessary magic. The wine cellar had a secret dungeon room, hidden behind an illusory wall and a locked door. And he had told her what would humiliate him the most. Perfect. Her three-step plan would work without a hitch. Shapeshift, humiliate, and imprison.

Making him wait was a good idea; that way, he'd have time to take off his armor, get comfortable, and relax. A relaxed traveller was a gullible traveller. But for now, she had time to kill, so she grabbed a bottle from one of the wine racks, removed the cork, and poured herself a glass.

Half an hour and a few drinks later, it was showtime. Since the portrait was of a real person and had a faint hint of emotional energy in it, she was able to mimic every one of her physical traits, even though the portrait was just a bust. Itami examined the portrait with her magical senses, snapped her fingers, and in a puff of smoke, she transformed into Princess Juniper, except with a perfect chin. Her clothes transformed with her, and she stumbled when her boots changed into unsteady heels.

Itami looked at herself; she had a frilled purple dress, stunning legs, beautiful white heels, and huge breasts. The chin was the only modification she made. But there was one last thing she needed: a gold ring. She crouched near a wine rack and opened her secret safe, hidden behind an illusion in the floor. One gold ring from her barrel-sized stash of gleaming treasure was all she needed.

Itami climbed up the ladder, paying attention to the way her breasts jiggled and shook. How did the real Juniper stand having those massive things? They were cumbersome and distracting, even with a sturdy bra. And the heels were making it harder to climb; she hated those too. Finally, she opened the hatch at the top and climbed out. "Thank you, generous fox!" she said to the empty basement. Her voice was smooth and silky. As William jumped out of her bed, wearing his white bed clothes, Itami shut the hatch.

"My lady!" William ran to Itami and kneeled in front of her. Smug satisfaction ran through her head, but she hid it.

"My knight! Thank you oh so much for helping bring me to this place. Look at my chin! My chin! It's perfect! I've always dreamed of a chin like this."

William stood up. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you like this, my lady..." For the first time, Itami sensed genuine lust starting to boil up inside of him. And now that Itami saw him in regular clothes instead of thick metal armor, a small surge of arousal went through her as well. William was cute. And that erection pressing against his trousers was oddly enticing.

William finally looked down and saw his own bulge, and frantically tried to hide it. "A thousand apologies, my lady! It will never happen again."

"No, it's okay. After what you've done for me, I think you deserve a little chance to indulge. There's no need to hide it."

"Really?" he asked.

Itami walked closer to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and gently rubbed them.

"Have I ever told you what I love the most? What I love more than anything else?"

"No."

"I love it when cute boys do things for me. And you're the cutest boy, and you did the best thing."

"Really?" William blushed. Arousal surged in him. He couldn't hide his erection any longer.

"And best of all, that wonderful kitsune Itami gave me one of her magic rings as a friendly gesture. She's still downstairs, cleaning up. It'll take her about an hour."

"A ring?"

Itami raised her right hand, showing him the ring. "It has some nice spells in it. And with a little creativity, they seem like they would be quite fun to use together. I take it you're still a virgin?"

William opened his mouth to speak, but Itami interrupted him and brought her face an inch away from his.

"Her bed is right there. I can tell she doesn't mind. Seeing you right here, and knowing all that you've done for me... it makes me horny. I want tofuck, and you're not going to say no."

William's eyes widened, and he froze. After several long seconds, he spoke. "Take me," he begged. His mind was flooded with lust. Perfect.

She began to gently pull him towards the other end of the house. William obediently shuffled along, and soon, they made it to Itami's fluffy bed. William hopped on top of the white blankets and landed with a loudfloomph. Itami climbed on top of him and hugged him, pressing her warm body against his.

She whispered into his ear. "I hope you don't mind being the bottom."

"Anything for you."

Itami smiled. She ended the hug and sat on William's legs. He watched as she pulled up the skirt of her dress, exposing her pale thighs and silk panties. William was transfixed on them.

"You don't need that shirt," Itami said. "Take it off." William obeyed and grabbed his soft shirt, pulling it up to his shoulders, then slipping it off his arms. He was cute. Really cute. Itami liked his hairless chest and moderately fit physique. For someone as strong as him, Itami thought he would be a lot buffer under that shirt. This was a pleasant surprise. She liked cute twinks.

Itami planted her knees next to William's hips, and looked down at his clothed legs. The bulging fabric between his legs had a tiny dark spot of precum, which slowly grew with every second. She decided to keep his pants on for now.

"And you don't mind if I do whatever I want to you, do you?"

"Anything, my lady. Use me however you please," William begged.

"The ring can create magic chains."

"Please do, if you so wish."

"And buttplugs."

"If you so desire, I'd love to have one in me."

Itami looked down with a smug grin. Her plan was working. She raised her ring and silently cast a chain spell. The ring was mundane, but Itami knew all the magic she needed. Although the glowing purple chains were slow to form on the bedposts and slither to William's ankles and wrists, it only took a few seconds for the links to finally reach them. When they did, cuffs of light appeared around his ankles and wrists, fully chaining him to the bed. With a snap of her fingers, the chains tightened, spreading his arms and legs out.

"Try to break out. Put as much energy as you can into it. Do your best to escape."

William's muscles tensed up as he pulled and struggled, but he couldn't escape. Excellent. Despite his strength, he was entirely helpless.

Itami reached for William's legs and gently caressed his thighs through the fabric of his pants. She reached under him, grabbing his smooth ass. William's erection twitched.

After she was done groping his upper legs, she brought her attention to his erection. Itami shifted her knees and sat to William's right, next to his hips. She glanced down at the growing dark spot with a smug grin.

"I think I'll defile those pants just a little more," Itami said.

Itami reached forward and gently rubbed both of her hands over the fabric covering his cock. Her touch was no lighter than a slight breeze. Still, his cock twitched in response. His arousal spiked. She teased him, gently rubbing around and on top of the wet spot on his pants. His heartbeat quickened, and his breathing grew faster and shallower. He was extremely aroused, but after teasing him, she sensed that he had amazing stamina. Even better. She wanted to tease him for a while.

She slipped one hand into the front of his pants and slid it past his cock, eventually touching his balls. She gave them a gentle tickle, and William's body tensed up. A faint wave of erotic agony surged through him. She continued her light, almost insubstantial touches, tormenting his needy erection and ticklish balls. A tinge of warmth flowed through her groin as she enjoyed teasing him and anticipated what she would do next.

After three long minutes of torment, Itami removed her hands. The dark stain on William's pants was much bigger. Instead of lingering near his hips, she crawled near his cute chest and smiled at him.

She reached down and rubbed her hands against the middle of his soft chest, slowly massaging him. Her hands soon drifted apart and approached his hard and sensitive nipples. She lightly circled her fingers around them, not touching his nipples, but just coming close enough to tease. Every now and then, she let a finger lightly stroke each nipple, and a tiny surge of erotic pleasure radiated through him with every touch.

After she had deemed his chest teased enough, she stopped circling his nipples and pinched them each between two fingers. She pinched hard. The dark spot in his pants grew. She gently kneaded them, playing with them like they were little dots of clay in her hands.

Finally, she gave them one last hard squeeze before letting go. Next, she crawled behind his head, nestling herself right between the wall and him. There was just enough room for her to sit comfortably. She reached down and began to pet his hair.

"Good boy," she said. "How does it feel to be treated like a little pet?"

"I love it."

"I'd love to keep you as a pet forever. You're so cute, so easily aroused, so obedient, and so, so loyal. Even if a hottie like Itami wanted to fuck you, you'd decline. You're all mine, and you love it. Like a brainwashed kitten. The best kitten."

"I do."

"As my cute sex kitten, can you meow for me?"

Without hesitation, William let out a needy, arousedmeow.

"Good boy. Have a treat."

Itami gave him a few more head rubs, then some light chin scratches. After that, she snapped her fingers and created a glowing leather collar in her hands. It was purple, flexible, and William's size.

"Every kitten needs a collar." She slid the collar around his neck and closed the warm clasp. William shut his eyes. He smiled in his state of erotic bliss. Was there anything he wouldn't do for his princess?

She leaned her head in for a kiss, and he opened his eyes for a second, only to close them again. Still perched next to him, her lips touched his, and she forced her mouth against him. Itami pressed hard. She pierced him with her tongue and began to ravage his lips and mouth, kissing hard enough to press his head deeper into the soft mattress. William reciprocated the kiss, but remained submissive. He didn't kiss as hard as Itami, and his tongue remained firmly inside his own mouth. After she was done violating his mouth, she pulled her lips away.

William opened his eyes. "Oh, and one more thing," she said. She snapped her fingers and created a glowing purple ball gag in her hand. "Wouldn't want you to be too loud." Within seconds, William was collared, gagged, and tied up.

Itami gave him one last head rub before climbing back down his body. She sat on his knees and looked down at his wet, bulging pants. The soaked fabric was barely holding back his massive, needy erection.

Itami grabbed the elastic of his pants and underwear, curled her fingers around it, and slowly dragged them down his legs inch by inch. As soon as Itami brought his pants down far enough, his erection popped out. Big, leaking, and desperate for release. Just as she liked it. As soon as she brought his pants down to his spread knees, it got hard to pull them down any further; his legs were far apart, and she was sitting on them. Not a problem. She readjusted herself, planting her knees between his, and then pulled as hard as she could. The fabric of his pants began to tear, and soon, they ripped. She pushed the two halves down to his ankles. He wouldn't ever need those pants again, so tearing them seemed harmless. And as usual, William didn't protest or resist.

With William finally naked, save for his socks, bondage gear, and his torn pants, she giggled, and reached behind her.

"Guess what I just conjured."

"Abmmphplumph!" the gagged William said.

"Correct!" Itami pulled out a glowing buttplug. With four chains, one collar, one gag, and one plug, that was seven magically created items in total. Even though this was her limit, they were all she needed. She reached between his legs and probed around him with the rounded tip of the buttplug. William helpfully raised his hips an inch, which was all the chains would allow. Soon, Itami found his entrance and shoved the plug inside. William let out a gasp, and his cock throbbed.

"How does it feel? Being bound for your princess? Being her little toy? Being her helpless kitten?"

William nodded in approval. His cock twitched with the thought. Itami sensed a burning, overwhelming desire inside of him, which only made her own lust hotter.

"Don't worry. It's natural for me to treat you like this. It's what you deserve. It's your reward."

Itami reached into her dress and pulled off her panties. They were soaked. She was looking forward to this.

After tossing them away from the bed, Itami slowly pulled off her dress, exposing her calves, knees, thighs, her wet, needy warmth, her stomach, her bra-clad breasts, and everything else. Then she took off her bra. She was naked, save for her heels.

There was one last tease she wanted to try. Itami planted her knees next to his hips, and her wet warmth hovered above his needy, leaking cock. She smiled at him and began to play with herself, gently stroking her clit and putting two fingers inside of her. It only made William hornier. Sensing his desperation just made it even more fun for her. She let her fingers drift wherever they pleased, slowly building up erotic heat inside of her.

By the time she was halfway to orgasm, she stopped pleasuring herself and released her hands. With her moistened hands, she reached down and grabbed the base of William's cock. It twitched in her grip, and his heartbeat pounded through it.

She lowered herself, and felt him pierce her opening. William's entire body tensed up. His burning lust surged with renewed heat. He was a slave to his emotions, and Itami loved it.

Itami finally lowered herself and took his entire length into her. His erection just barely fit. She began to bob her body up and down in a smooth rhythm, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her. It felt wonderful. It was the most fun Itami had in months. But the real fun was still to come.

She fucked him, feeling his heartbeat inside of her and his burning heat inside of him. William was overwhelmed with heavenly bliss. He was coming close to orgasm already, and it hadn't even been a minute. His stamina could only do so much to save him from climax.

And seconds before he was about to come, Itami raised herself off him, and William's erection flopped to the side. He looked up with pleading eyes. William needed more. He needed to come. He needed to serve. Itami sensed all this and more, and let out a sadistic laugh.

"You said it yourself. If I were anyone else..." Itami snapped her fingers, and in a puff of smoke, she transformed back into her true form. Her heels turned back into leather boots, and the purple dress on the floor turned back into her silk gown. Before William's conscious mind knew what was going on, his body automatically tensed up in shock, already sensing that something was wrong.

Finally, he understood. William let out a startled cry through his gag. His eyes widened, and Itami sensed overwhelming guilt and humiliation surge inside of him like an orgasm of betrayal. Yet the arousal remained. He was helpless to purge it from his body. This mix of emotions made Itami giddy with sadistic joy.

"Come on, did you really think that inbred, stuck-up royal would fuck someone as dumb as you? Pathetic. And it's your fault for betraying her. Weren't you supposed to be saving your virginity? Any knight with half a brain would have seen through this plan."

Itami's smile widened as she sat on his knees and reached for his cock. She grabbed the middle of his shaft and squeezed it between two of her fingers.

"No knight with any dignity would go into this forest." She squeezed tighter, blocking his flow of uncontrollable precum. "Killing a unicorn? Really? You're such a horrible person that you would kill one of these intelligent beauties just for your inbred crush?"

Itami squeezed as hard as she could, sending pain and arousal through William. He groaned and started to struggle. But with a wave of her other hand, his chains tightened even more, straining his limbs and fully immobilizing him.

"Wow, aren't you pathetic? I've never seen anyone fail this many times in a row. You failed to sense the potion seller's motives. You failed to exercise moral judgement. You failed to figure out what my plan was, you failed to see through my shapeshifting, and worst of all, you failed to protect your virginity. Your first orgasm is going to be inside me, not your princess. How does it feel to be this much of a failure?"

William incoherently babbled through his gag. Itami let go of his cock and brought her hand around his balls, gently squeezing them.

"Wouldn't it hurt if I..." She gave them a powerful squeeze.

William let out a loud groan. Pain and arousal shot through his body. Sadistic delight made Itami shiver with pleasure.

"Oooh! I think you might be into this kind of thing, because I sensed just a little bit of arousal go through you. How devoted are you to your princess, really? Your own body doesn't seem that loyal to her. Honestly, your body is much more useful than you are. I think I'll have some fun with it."

She gave his balls one last squeeze before releasing her grip. Itami readied herself to ride him again. She lifted herself up, and angled William's cock so that it was primed for entry. Itami's wet pussy dripped fluid on his groin.

"But your virginity isn't really lost if you don't come, is it? If you want to keep it, just don't come. It's that easy. You're a trained knight, you ought to be in control of your erection. Unless you're as pathetic and weak-willed as you look."

Itami lowered herself onto his cock. William's struggling made it even more fun to ride him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed herself as she bounced up and down as fast as she could on top of him. William's arousal climbed just as quickly as it did the last time she rode him. His cock disobeyed his protesting mind, forcing arousal through him.

While she rode him, Itami reached down and grabbed William's thighs, using them to steady herself. She gripped him tight, massaging them whenever she could.

It didn't take long. William was already most of the way there when they started, and humiliation always made Itami delightfully wet. After just under a minute, William was almost at orgasm. Itami kept going. She was about to come herself. Just a few more strokes, and she could delight in their simultaneous orgasm...

William's body froze up. A surge of erotic heat flared up inside of Itami's groin. As William's cock twitched and came, Itami closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling while her own wet pussy convulsed in orgasm. Her own orgasm was made even better as she sensed William's helpless, humiliation-laden orgasm. It went on and on. William filled her, and every twitch of his cock made it even more pleasurable.