Punished by a Kitsune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, their orgasms died down, and Itami came to a stop on top of William.

"You barely lasted a minute. Wow. I guess your body just doesn't like your princess that much. There goes your virginity."

William was quiet. A wave of humiliated despair overcame him. Itami laughed.

"Well, you've been a complete disappointment to your lady. Can you really go back to her after this? I think you ought to live with me, since there's no better place for you. The basement has an empty spare room. You can wallow in despair while you're chained up down there. I'd brainwash you into loving me, but honestly, why would I? It's more fun to see you like this. And maybe when I'm finally bored with you, I'll sell you off to another fey. They could use a sturdy workhorse. Or a sex slave. Or a delicious meal. I don't care. How does that sound?"

William protested with a muffled string of distraught profanity, but it just made Itami happier.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rosa was having a good day in her shop. Sales were good. No fey had messed with the town since William's visit two weeks ago. And she had used some of that four hundred gold to buy a sweet top hat. Hats were cool. This one made a fine addition to her collection.

As she absentmindedly adjusted her comfy hat, a gust of wind from outside blew a letter through the mail slot in the shop's front door. She went to the door to grab the letter and peeked out the window. No mailman. The letter had a red wax seal, with an emblem shaped like a nine-tailed fox. Was this from who she thought it was from?

She went behind the counter and opened the mail.

Dear Rosa:

It took me a while to find you, since you know how unreliable divination spells can be sometimes. I want to thank you for sending me this cute William guy; he's chained up in my basement, and without getting too graphic, let me just say that I don't think I'll get bored of playing with him anytime soon! If any more unicorn-hunting assholes walk into your shop, feel free to send them my way. My basement has plenty of room for more of these guys. Or girls. I don't really care all that much.

And if you ever want to come over for tea, by all means, please do! Come by any time. There's a map to my house on the back. If any other fey bug you on the way up, just show this letter to them, they'll leave you alone.

Sincerely, Itami, kitsune of the Lower-Central Cherry Woods

Rosa never turned down a chance for tea, so she knew what she was doing tonight...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Keep an eye on my profile: the second part will be out soon, and might already be there!