Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers

It was the longest cum I can remember having for a long time, probably because of the way she took control and ordered me to do it, and when I looked down inside her panties, I felt proud of the fact that I was able to spew so much cum in front of her.

"That's a lot of sperm, big brother." Cassie said, softly. "Too bad for you, though."

Then, looking up at me, my little sister smiled a sinister smile and said, "I've always wanted to do something like this......."

And with that, Cassie stood up in front of me and brought her panties up to my face and held the crotch open. "If you ever want me to watch you jerk off again," she whispered, "you need to lick this up. All of it."

It felt like time started moving in slow motion as she pushed the panties closer and closer to my mouth, and when it got close enough, my mouth automatically opened and my tongue came out. And, as if I was having some kind of out of body experience, I started to lick up the globs of my own warm cum as she held the crotch panel open for me.

Time after time, my tongue lapped at the wet fabric, bringing my sperm into my mouth and then going back for more. Cassie's eyes were glued to me as I cleaned her panties, and once I'd licked off the obvious globs of cum, she told me to swallow, and once I did, she stuffed the soiled fabric in my mouth and told me to suck the rest out.

She let go of her panties and left them dangling from my mouth as I sucked. A feeling came over me that was the pinnacle of all my dreams and fantasies, and as I closed my eyes and sucked the wet material, I melted away in the blissful realization of what I'd just done. It felt so decadent and absolutely nasty, but, I loved every minute of it -- the mix of embarrassment, humiliation and the submission I felt. At that exact instant, I knew without a doubt in my mind I'd have to experience these feelings again. It was just too good to ignore, and even though I knew I'd just done the nastiest thing of my whole life, I still loved the feeling that was coursing through my body.

When I opened my eyes, Cassie was just standing there, watching me. After another minute, she reached up and pulled her panties gently from my mouth and checked the crotch panel of her panties to make sure I cleaned all my cum from them. I knew they were clean, believe me, after the way I sucked them, and after a few seconds, she smiled up at me and simply said, "That was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I felt myself turn red knowing she'd just complimented me on the way I'd sucked my warm sperm from her panties. For a second, a huge rush of remorse flooded over me, but, I didn't have time to think about that because my sister brought me back to reality when she reached out and put her hand on my chest.

"Was it everything you thought it would be?" Cassie asked, patting my chest with the palm of her hand.

"Absolutely." I replied, smiling back at her.

"It wasn't too much?" She asked, sweetly.

"No," I answered, "it was embarrassing as hell, but, I'm glad I did it."

"Then," Cassie asked me, "you'll want to do something like this again?

"Oh sure." I said, eagerly. "I'd love that."

My sister gave me a cute smile and told me to sit down on the bed. When I did, Cassie leaned over to pick up the purple nightie she let me borrow and held it up. "Arms up." She said, and when I put them up, she slipped the bottom hem of the silky nightie over my arms and pulled it down to my shoulders.

"I enjoyed it, too." She said, as she pulled the purple nightie down my chest and stepped back to take a look at it. "I'm going to read the rest of your stories and see what else might be fun to do. I really like the idea of dressing you up like a little girl..... I think that would be a lot of fun."

"You know," she said as she looked at the way the nightie fit me, "that doesn't look half bad at all. I don't even think it's that tight on you."

I looked down, moved my arms around and she was right. It was a little tight, but, it wasn't bad and I knew I could sleep in it. Then, she pulled me up and reached down to gently take my cock in her hand.

"I'm not a virgin, Tom." She began. "I've had a few boyfriends and I've done some crazy things with them. But," she continued, "it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a guy masturbate himself right in front of me, and, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was totally hot watching you do it and then see you eat your own cum. So, tonight we did something for each other, and I wasn't kidding -- I really enjoyed it and I hope we'll have an opportunity like this again."

Cassie looked down at my semi hard cock in her hand and then looked back up at me.

"And let me just say this," Cassie added, "You have a very nice cock. It's a little bigger than any of my boyfriends had, and, it's a little thicker, too. I sure hope your wife has been appreciating it, but, if she hasn't, remember what I said earlier....... if you need someone to help you with what you need, I'd like to be the person to do that."

She then let go of my cock and reached for the yellow panties I picked out of her panty drawer. Kneeling down in front of me, she held the silky panties open for me to step into, and gently pulled them up my legs and set them on my hips. Then, giggling, she reached inside the panties and adjusted my half hard cock so it was lying against my belly and then carefully adjusted the panties so they were straight in the front.

"There." She said, looking down at her handiwork. "Nice fit, actually, and if you don't mind me saying this, you actually look pretty hot wearing panties, Big Brother."

I smiled at her comment, and she giggled a little as she reached out to put her hand around the bulge in the front of the panties she put me in and gave me a gentle squeeze. "Look, there's something I just have to ask you." She said. "If I do, can you tell me the honest truth?"

"Yeah, probably," I answered, sitting back down on the bed, "but, it depends on what you're going to ask. I don't want to get myself into any more trouble."

"Fair enough." Cassie replied. "What I was wondering was, uh..... why or how, exactly, did you start sniffing my panties?"

"I mean, was it because they were easy to get?" She asked. "Or because you saw me in them? Or what?"

I felt it was a reasonable question for her to ask me, and after what she'd just done with me -- living out one of my stories with me, letting me jerk off in front of her and dressing me up in her panties and nightie, I guess she deserved an answer.

"Honestly," I began, "the very first time, it was because of your smell. I found a pair on the floor of your room. You'd gone out one night with your friends and probably just left them there when you were changing clothes."

I explained how they were still tucked into a pair of her shorts, as if she'd quickly pulled her shorts and panties down at the same time, stepped out of them and left them there on the floor just like that. As I looked down at them, the crotch of her panties was staring up at me.

I told her how I looked at them for several minutes, realizing I was looking right at the exact spot -- right at the crotch of her panties -- right at the piece of material that had been touching her pussy. And, as I looked at her panties, it occurred to me that it was normal for a girl's vagina to be moist and leak her natural secretions to be soaked up by the cotton panel in the crotch of her underwear.

So, logically, it made sense that her panties would smell like her pussy, and what guy would turn down a chance to know how a girl's pussy smelled? "It was an easy decision to make." I told her.

"I picked them up and smelled them." I told her. "And when I did, I was immediately blown away by your smell. After that," I added, "I used to check your room, the bathroom and your hamper for panties any time I got the chance."

"You smell nice down there, Cassie." I said, looking up at her. "It seemed like such a waste to let them go unused."

"I see." My little sister said after looking at me and thinking about what I'd said.

"You think I smell good?" She asked. "And it turned you on to smell my pussy?"

I nodded my head in shame and told her that was the truth. Then, stepping in front of me, she slowly reached down and slipped her hand under the hem of her nightshirt. I wasn't able to see much with her nightshirt hanging over her wrist, but I knew she didn't have any panties on, and if she was touching down there, she was probably touching her bare pussy.

I looked up at her. "Just watch." Cassie whispered.

And I did just that. I watched as she spread her feet apart and pushed her hand deeper into her crotch. I couldn't see her pussy clearly, but I caught brief glimpses of bare skin as her hand worked between her legs. I wish she would have lifted her nightshirt so I could have seen my little sister's pussy, but I was so excited about what she was doing, I just kept staring.

"I'm so wet." I heard her moan as her fingers obviously slipped past her lips and directly into her vagina.

I could hear the squishy sound of her fingers as it invaded the wetness of her pussy, and when I glanced up at her, her eyes were closed and it looked like she was in deep concentration as she touched herself.

My cock was starting to get hard again as I watched her, not more than a foot in front of me. Like most men, I've always loved the idea of a woman touching herself, and even though she had her nightshirt on, this was an incredible turn on.

Suddenly, she stopped and pulled her hand out from under her nightshirt and looked down at me. "Don't move." She said. "Just sit there and don't move."

After saying it, she raised the hand that had been down between her legs and rubbed her fingers against my upper lip and around my nostrils. Then, plunging her hand back down under her nightshirt, she fingered herself for several more seconds and got them wet again. Answering my prayers, she pulled her hand out and wiped her wet fingers around my mouth and all over my lips.

Again, she pushed her hand down between her legs and soaked her fingers with her pussy juice. And one more time, she pulled them out. But, this time, she held her fingers in front of my mouth.

"Lick." Cassie, said in a quiet, soft voice. "I want you to go to sleep tonight with the smell of my pussy on your face, and my taste in your mouth."

Looking up at her to make sure she was serious, I opened my mouth and took her fingers between my lips and sucked her fresh vaginal secretions from her fingers. She looked down at me approvingly as I did it, and I think she was surprised that I put so much effort into cleaning her fingers, sucking and licking them as she held them out for me.

When I was done, she pulled her fingers from my mouth. "The only thing left," she said, "is to send you to bed."

"I think I followed your story pretty close, didn't I?" She asked. "I mean the major parts, anyway. Right?"

"Well you added some, but, I like your version better." I replied, chuckling.

Cassie reached down and picked up the panties she told me I could keep overnight and handed them to me. "No tugging on your yourself tonight, okay?" She said to me. "I'm giving you my panties like we agreed, but, I don't want you lying in bed all night pulling that cock of yours. I'll find some way to take care of you tomorrow if you'll promise me that."

"And speaking of tomorrow," she added, "you realize I have to act mad about what you did in front of Mom and Beth, right? What we did tonight can't change any of the past, and from Mom and Beth's point of view, I think you're really in the shit house. So, don't get mad at me if I'm a little hard on you when they're around. Okay?"

I told Cassie I understood that what we did tonight was just between us, and I didn't expect her to go easy on me in front of my mother, or my wife. I also gave her my promise I'd keep my hands off my cock, but, as soon as I said it, I wondered how I was going to keep that promise. Having just lived out one of my fantasies, not to mention the fact that she'd dressed me in one of her silky nighties and panties, and given me the panties she was wearing -- it was going to be hard to keep from stroking my cock again.

Then, before I knew it, she was reaching to the side of me, pulling the comforter, pillow and the sheets down from the top of the bed, and then tenderly pushing me back onto the mattress, telling me to lie down. And as I stretched out, she pulled the sheets back up my body and looked down at me.

"I don't know anything about Sissies." She said. "But, I'll see what I can find on the internet. Right now, I want you to stay in bed until Mom or I come to get you up, and remember what I said..... no jerking off tonight."

For a minute, I felt like a kid being tucked in bed. And, you know, it actually felt really nice. For once, I could go to sleep satisfied and fulfilled, and while I felt a little guilty it wasn't my wife that made me feel like this, I think I deserved to have at least one fantasy fulfilled -- especially with the imminent demise of my marriage lying ahead of me.

So, as my little sister walked toward the door and reached for the door handle, I told her goodnight and I thanked her for what she did for me.

"I'm just curious, Tom," Cassie said, pausing before she opened the door, "have you ever done anything with another guy? Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No." I replied. "I've never done anything with another guy."

"Well," Cassie said, softly, "if I asked you to do it, would you do it for me? Suck a real cock?"

Instantly I blushed, knowing what my answer was going to be. And as I felt my face turn a bright shade of red, I looked at her and said, "Yes" while nodding my head.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She answered. "That's something I'd like to see very much, Tom."

I started to say something, but she held her fingers to her lips.

"Ssshhh." She said. "Go to sleep now." And, as she shut off my light, she quietly closed my door and left me in the silent darkness of my old room, dressed in her nightie and her panties, and with a pair of her worn panties that she let me keep until morning.

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers