Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers

"Does it feel good when I do that?" She asked, whispering softly. "When I touch your nipples?"

"Oh yes." I said, breathlessly.

She pulled her hands out from under my nightie and pushed the silky garment up, bunching the soft material under my chin and baring my chest. Then, she bent down and began kissing my nipples, running her tongue around each one and sucking my nipples into her mouth. The feel of her hot breath on my chest was exquisite – and it felt incredible. My head rested back on the pillow and I simply let myself go and enjoyed it all - the feeling of her warm breath on my skin, her kissing my nipples, the smell of her panties and the sensations coming from my cock as I jerked myself.

I found myself actually moaning under my breath as I stroked, and whenever I moaned, Mom made little sounds in return, as if she was telling me it was okay to enjoy it. This was a new sensation for me; I've never had a woman touch my nipples with this kind of tenderness, and I would have been more than happy to relax back into the soft bed and just let her lick, suck and kiss me there as much as she wanted.

But, as much as I would have loved to enjoy my mother's mouth on my nipples, my cock was in need of attention and my hand was flying now, rubbing up and down my pole in an urgent manner as I sniffed in the smell of her vagina – my own mother's vagina from the crotch of her panties. Her scent was different from the smell of my wife's pussy and different from the smell of my sister's. Maybe it was her age, or maybe it was something else, but, whatever it was, it was stronger and it was robust...... and I loved it.

She took one of my nipples into her mouth and she sucked it hard, flicking the tip with her tongue. The feel of her hair falling all around me sent a plethora of sensations raging through me, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I started to cum.

I started panting, wildly breathing in and out as I pulled up and down on my cock. Mom sat up and looked down at me.

"Tell me when you're close to ejaculating and I'll help you finish." Mom said, looking down into my eyes. Then, as she went back to sucking my nipples, I closed my eyes and let all the sensations that were flooding over me have their way. And, it wasn't but another minute or so before I got that feeling to tell me I was dangerously close.

"I'm close." I whispered, urgently, trying to get her attention before it was too late.

Mom's head lifted up and she smiled at me as she reached her hand down and hovered it over my cock. "Tell me when." She replied. "Then move your hand and let me do it for you."

"FUCK!" My mind screamed when I heard her say that, and that's all it took.

"Now." I gasped, as I let go of my cock and pulled my hand away.

When I felt her wrap her fingers around my cock and grasp my pole, her touch was as light as a feather, but when she started jacking me, she tightened her grip and then began stroking me.

"Come on, Sweetheart." She whispered. "Let it all go for me."

When my first spurt exploded from the head of my cock, the contraction was so intense, the top half of my body involuntarily raised up off the bed. But, Mom didn't stop jacking. I could see a smile break out on her face as ribbon after ribbon of hot, thick cum erupted from my cock, splattering small globs of sticky sperm against my chest, neck and even my face. I was moaning and groaning as she handled me, varying the tightness of her grip and how far up or down she stroked. And you know, she was giving me a better hand job than my wife ever did.

When it was over, I was totally exhausted, panting and puffing, trying to catch my breath.

When I opened my eyes, Mom was looking down at me with a major smile beaming from her face. I could see her looking down at the pools of thick sperm that peppered my body all the way from my belly button up to my cheeks. I'd had a serious penile eruption with a massive spread pattern, and I think she took great joy in the fact that she'd aroused me so much to make me cum like that.

"Tom," she said giggling, "you are literally covered with semen."

"I'm not kidding, Sweetheart," she laughed, "there's pools of it all the way from your stomach up to your face. I guess I did a good job, huh?"

"Mom," I said, trying to speak between breaths, "that was probably the best hand job any one has ever given me. And, what you did with my nipples....... that was wonderful."

"Well, thank you." She said, proudly. "Your father would never let me touch his like that," she added. "he just wanted to get between my legs and a few pushes later, it was all over. So, you probably won't understand how nice it was to do this for you, and to see you react the way you did – it just makes all the difference to know I can bring a man pleasure."

Mom leaned down and kissed me lightly on my lips and then pushed herself up. Then, using her panties, she began to wipe the cum from my body, turning her panties as she needed to in order to wipe up all the globs of sperm that covered my skin.

"Just relax and let me see if I can get some of this cleaned up." Mom said, cracking a smile as she spoke. "I guess we both know it's probably not a good idea just to hand you my panties and trust that you'll clean yourself off, and then put my panties in the dirty clothes."

It took me a second, but, when I got her joke, I started to laugh myself. And, as she wiped me down, she'd touch my chest lightly with her free hand and she'd look into my eyes for a few seconds and then she continue with what she was doing.

"I'm curious....." Mom said.

"How was it?" She asked. "Me waking you up and having you masturbate for me? Was it as good in real life as it was on paper?"

"Honestly, Mom," I said, "I ought to rewrite that story and include exactly what you did because it was perfect. And Mom," I added, "I should either beg you to give lessons to my wife, or, just move back home for good. I don't think a woman has ever made me feel those kinds of sensations before."

I could see the satisfaction and delight in my mother's face as I complimented her. Her eyes were sparkling and there was a glow about her that I hadn't seen for a long, long time.

"That's flattering, Sweetheart." Mother said, batting her eyes as she smiled at me. "But, if you can't patch things up with Beth and you need a place to stay, you know you're always welcome here, and we'll try to work something out about..... you know..... what you need from a woman."

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers
12