Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,752 Followers

"You never had to go around peeking, Sweetheart." She said. "I know boys are curious -- even about their mothers, Tom. All you ever had to do was come in, or ask if you could see me naked. I know it's completely normal for boys to be interested in the female body and I would have let you look."

As she held my hands to her breasts, she moved even closer to me, pinning my hardened cock between our naked bodies, saying, "We can't stay up here too much longer or your sister will wonder what we're doing. But, if you still want to see what I look like down there, we probably have enough time for you to take a quick look."

"You mean, see inside you?" I asked, with a hopeful expression.

"That's exactly what I mean." She answered. "No touching, though. But you can look as close as you want."

Without saying another word, Mom sat down on her bed and then eased herself back. Blushing demurely, she pulled her knees up and opened them up wide, giving me a perfect view of her femininity right in front of my eyes. Then, as if it were really a dream, she moved her hands down to the side of her outer labia and spread herself completely open.

Just the sound of her lips spreading -- the crinkling, wet sound of her wet pussy opening up was something I'll never forget. And as soon as her lips began pulling apart, I could see the moist, crimson softness of her inner femininity.

My hand began to inch lower, toward my cock, but, she let go of her pussy and pointed to my hand, saying, "I wasn't kidding, Sweetheart. No touching or you'll be sorry."

Then, her hands went back to the sides of her pussy lips and she pulled them apart again and smiled up at me.

"There." Mom said. "Have yourself a good look, but you better be quick about it."

My chest was pounding as I leaned down to put my face between my mother's legs. Even before I got close, I could smell her familiar aroma, and I almost passed out from sensory overload. I could see everything perfectly - her inner labia blossomed open allowing me to see down inside her vaginal passage; her clit and her pee hole were perfectly framed between her glistening lips. And, as my face moved closer and closer to the essence of my mother's womanhood, the only thing I could do was look and sniff.

"This is what you wanted that night, huh?" Mother asked. "Can you see well enough?"

I mumbled that I could see her, and as I looked at my mother's sex, she repositioned her hands, using her spread fingers of one hand to hold herself open, and, with her other hand, began running her fingers slowly up and down from her pussy hole to her clit and back down again.

"Are you going to play with yourself?" I asked eagerly.

"We don't have time for that now." Mom answered. "But, if you're a good boy today, and if you do everything we tell you to do without any problems, perhaps I'll let you help me with that later, and maybe I'll give you a little reward, too."

I couldn't speak. I could only look down between her legs, at my mother's pussy, and take in its beauty. I had seen my wife's pussy like this before, but, the feeling I got from looking at my mother's sex was entirely different than looking at my wife's. My mother was wet and luscious, and she was heavily lubricating, and while I looked at her, the only thing I could think about was how much I'd love to sink my face down into her wet lips and lick her pinkness.

"Okay." Mom said, removing her hands and lowering her legs. "Enough for now. We have to get downstairs before your sister wonders what we're doing up here."

I watched as she wrapped the bra around her waist and hooked the strap together. As she slid the bra around and put her arms through the shoulder straps, she looked up at me.

"I really do hope you can patch things up with your wife." Mom said, lovingly. "But, if you can't and if you need a place to stay, you can always move back into your old room, Tom."

Then, as she wiggled into the panties and reached back to adjust the fit on her butt, she added, "I haven't read all your stories yet, but I'm going to read each and every one. And whatever happens with you and Beth, if you still feel the need to live out some of those stories, I hope you won't forget you can always talk to me about anything and I'd never be mad at you."

"Just keep that in mind, Sweetheart." Mom said, as she once again reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me to her bedroom door. Then, without saying another word, she opened the door, pulled me out, down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Cassie was leaning against one of the counters, waiting for us, and for some reason, I don't think she was surprised to see Mom dressed only in her bra and panties, too. When we came into the kitchen, she told us she'd gotten everything out for breakfast, but, Mom interrupted her.

My mother's hand let go of my condom wrapped cock and left me standing in the center of the kitchen. Going over to stand next to Cassie, her expression took on a more serious appearance.

"Here's how it's gonna be today." Mom said to me. "Your sister and I both read that nasty story you wrote, 'The Punishment I Deserved and Longed For' and based on the fact that you've been sneaking around, peeking at both of us and taking our panties for who knows how long, I think it's appropriate that you receive some kind of punishment."

"Your sister and I have decided that you'll live that story as your punishment for what you did. When it's over, all will be forgiven and forgotten. But, I warn you, Tom," my mother said, "if you don't obey us and play along, your chance of forgiveness will be dramatically decreased."

Cassie's lips turned up into a small smile as she looked at me, but, mother's expression didn't change.

"Here's the rules." Mom said.

"First," she said, "you might as well know right now that you will be wearing a condom all day, and since you wrote the story, you know it's to catch all your semen and your leakage. Then, at the end of your punishment, you'll be required to take care of everything we've collected in the condoms, just like in your story, and you'll do it in front of both of us. You wrote the story, so you know exactly what I mean by that."

"Fuck!" My brain screamed. They were going to make me eat my cum in front of the two of them?

"Second," Mom continued, "we're going to do everything we can to keep you aroused and excited. That's why we're both in our bra and panties, and that's why you're naked, except for the condom. You will let us keep you excited however we choose to do so, and if that means touching you or telling you to do things, then you had better comply."

Cassie's hand dropped to her crotch and she began to touch herself as she smiled smugly at me, running her fingers over the front of her panties, making a crease in the material right in the middle of her lips.

"Third," Mother went on, "you'll be spanked on the spot if you touch your penis in any way. And to make sure you follow the rules, either your sister or I will need to be with you all the time to make sure you don't masturbate. So, when you need to go to the bathroom, one of us will go with you and remove the current condom and tie it up. Then, when you're done with your business, we'll put a new one on you."

"Fourth," she said, as she put her hands on her hips, "you will be milked every two hours, just like in your punishment story. I think you probably know what that means. I'm going to show your sister exactly how to do it so she can help me with that task during the day. And, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about being milked. You won't be having any orgasms and no pleasurable ejaculations, I can assure you of that."

"Lastly," Mom said as she looked over at Cassie and then looked back at me, "Your sister and I have a few errands to run today, and that means we'll dress you and you'll have to go out with one, or, both of us. I don't want any problems while we're out, and at no time will you be allowed to be out of our sight. Keep that in mind."

Mom asked me if I had any questions, and even if I did, my throat was so choked up, there was no way I'd be able to ask them. She told me she knew this would be hard on me. She said she knew I'd be embarrassed and humiliated, especially during the milking. But, if I wanted their forgiveness, I had to complete my punishment.

"When the punishment is over," Mom repeated, "your sister and I will forgive you for everything you've done. And, considering the way you've violated our privacy in so many different ways, I hope you'll agree that it's a fair and just punishment."

When I didn't say anything, Mom looked at my little sister and then back at me.

"We'll do your first milking after breakfast so we can get on with our day." Mother said. "For now, let's get going on breakfast, and remember," mother added, looking right at me, "keep your hands away from your penis."

To be continued...

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,752 Followers
12