Punished by My DOM

Story Info
Outline of how I am punished from my DOM.
1.9k words
4.09
23.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that my Dom had instructed me to write in how he is going to punish me for my disrespectful behavior by talking back and questioning his judgment. He at this point has had enough of my sassy mouth and stated that this punishment had better meet to his standards or my punishment would be much worse. This is kind of a brutal to have to come up with my own punishment for us to act out but it's either this or he will be happy to come up with something on his own. If he approves it, I will at least know what my punishment will be. (I had to write it to him in text messages at first because he wanted some of the story right that minute. Yes, he was angry. Then he allowed me to finish the story later).

*

I walk in the room and you shut the door behind me. You tell me how bad I have been and what a smart mouth I have. You also inform me that you are going to show me what you do with smart mouths who talk back to their DOMS.

You first order me to strip naked in the middle of the room. I do and you walk around me and then order me to spread my legs and put my hands on the back of my head.

You grab my tits hard and squeeze them from behind and tell me you don't want to hear a fucking word from me unless it's yes or no sir and is that clear?

I of course respond with, "Yes sir!" and you just say "good".

You then grab my ass spread it apart and tell me that it belongs to you know and so does my pussy. You also tell me that I will always be your lil slut and that I better learn my place quick.

I replied with yes sir because you pinch my clit and that startles me and makes me jump a little. You then tell me I didn't have permission to move and that I must stand still.

You walk away from me and are back before I even noticed you were gone. You have a paddle in your hand and I know this because you are rubbing it against my ass telling me how you can't wait to see my ass turn red.

You ask me to start counting the smacks and not only that but to say "thank you sir" after each count.

You tell me that, "You will learn your place. My lil slut will NOT talk back to me like that again."

I don't say anything so you lightly smack me with the paddle and ask me if I understand the instructions. I state that, "I do understand sir".

You begin...SMACK! My hands are still on my head. I yell ONE and thank you sir and you tell me good girl and smack me again after rubbing my ass.

You repeat this pattern until we get to number seven and it hurts. So I begin to move my hands from my head.

That really annoys you so you tell me, "Don't even fucking thing about it my lil slut or I WILL start all over again but this time I will you down. Do you understand?"

I reply with, "Yes sir...I understand I am sorry sir."

"Good, let's get back to it" you reply dryly.

You continue the same rhythm until we reach number ten. Yes, my ass is burning red and there are some tears but at the same time I want to be fucked by you, more than anything I want to please my DOM.

You then drop the paddle and walk over to the chair that is across the room. I am still standing in the middle of the room with my legs spread and my hands on the back of my head. My ass is burning and there are some tears but my clit is drumming and all I want to do is please my DOM. Before you sit down you go over to the little refrigerator and grab yourself a beer. You then sit down in the chair and open it and take sip. You just stare at me and I at you still standing in the position you left me in. I don't move as I watch you casually take another sip of your drink.

You then say, "Get down on all fours and come here!"

I get on my hands and knees and begin to crawl over to you. You are still drinking your beer watching me like you are bored. I approach you and stay on all fours and don't move.

"You may sit back on your heels but I want your arms folded behind your back."

"Yes sir"

I sit as you commanded me too and wait patiently for my next order. You are still drinking your beer.

"You will learn the easy or the hard way how you can please me. You just experienced the hard way. If your bad behavior continues you will be treated much more harshly. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir"

I start to look down. At this point I can't look in your eyes anymore they are piercing right through me.

You lean forward and put your finger under my chin to raise my head so I can't escape your gaze. I am still kneeling in front of you with my arms folded behind my back. By raising my chin you have me straighten my back which makes my boobs thrust proudly towards you. As you take your hand away you brush it across my tit and lean back in the chair.

"While you are kneeling like this before me, you will kneel with your back straight and your legs spread open. I want to see MY pussy."

"Yes sir"

I readjust myself so I am sitting as you requested. You smile and nod your head in approval and continue to finish up your beer. The beer is empty and you place the bottle on the table that is next to you.

"Well now, what should I do about that smart mouth? How can you make this up to me?"

I already have a feeling I know what you are implying and I am correct. You glance down at your lap and then back at me.

"Undress me lil one and make your DOM proud."

"Yes sir"

I lean up and over you as I begin to unbutton your pants and zip the zipper down. I take my hands and grab each side to begin to pull the pants down. You help a little since you are sitting and at the same time I am able to pull your underwear down as well. You cock springs to life and is before my eyes. I look up at you as if asking your permission and you nod your head in encouragement. I begin to suck your cock. I start slow and go down to the root then back to the tip. I swirl my tongue around the tip and then I go back down to the root and I do this in a good rhythm that you enjoy while I am holding your cock and balls in one hand and an ass cheek in the other. I hear you moan in pleasure as you place one of your hands in my hair and another grabs my tit to squeeze.

"Aww yes, my good lil cocksucker this is where your mouth belongs on your DOM's cock. I am going to fuck this smart mouth of yours right into submission."

With that you begin to move your hips slightly. I feel your cock hitting the back of my throat and I start to gag. You have a tight hold of my hair and continue to play with my tit. I feel myself begin to get wet. I think you are going to cum any minute and I am going to be able to taste you. You have other ideas though. You pull my head up off your cock using my hair and turn me around facing the opposite direction from you.

"Put your head to the floor! I want that ass up in the air!"

I turn and put my head to the floor resting on my four-arms and have my ass high in the air.

"I want those knees spread apart too. I want to see MY pussy!"

I spread my legs farther apart and at this point I am completely vulnerable to you. I have nowhere to hide and it doesn't look like I can run I am just stuck under your command with my pussy getting wet. You grab a hold of my hips and slam into my tight wet cunt. I gasp because it was such an unexpected forceful thrust. You continue to pummel your lil whore's pussy until she cries out. Your balls are slapping up against her making smacking noises. You find the g-spot and just keep drilling and I actually try to move away because it's too intense. I don't think I can take anymore but you won't hear of that. You grab my hair to hold me in place while you continue pound YOUR pussy.

You feel yourself about to cum but you want to hold out. You want to hear you lil whore begging your permission to cum. You are on a mission and you know your lil one is close. You also know I am having a hard time speaking and thought of your lil slut cumming without your permission. That buys you extra time in the race to see who will cum first because you are already thinking of new ways to punish me. You are determined to hold out. You take one of your hands and reach around to find my clit. You start stroking it. Yes, you do know how to torment me and OH GOD it is intense. However, I am able to find my voice.

"Please sir.... (gasping for breath) can I cum?" I ask panting.

You act like you didn't hear what I said, "What did you say my dear sweet Alana?"

You are teasing me and it really isn't funny. I am still gasping for breath and that is when you politely remind me that I can't cum without your permission. I am feeling a little aggravated because that was what I just asked you. You can't help but smile at teasing me.

"Please sir may I cum?" I ask again

"What, I'm sorry my dear I can't hear you?" you ask again.

"OH FUCK, PLEASE...OH GOD ...I DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD OUT SIR...PLEASE CAN I CUM NOW!! I NEED TO FUCKING CUM!" I shout at you.

You can't help but smile broader and even laugh a little. That is what you wanted to hear.

"Tell me who are you and I will let you cum," you state calmly. (This really isn't funny btw).

"I AM YOUR LIL WHORE SIR AND SHE NEEDS TO CUM. MAY I PLEASE CUM?" I yell frustrated because I am suffering.

I don't think I can make it anymore. I have held out as long as I can. You finally grant me permission and I am able to release my orgasm as you do the same. You collapse on top of me but I am still feeling the aftermaths of my orgasms that the weight of you doesn't feel heavy to me.

You then whisper in my ear, "That's my good girl" and I reply, "Thank you sir!"