Punished by the Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy takes me to a play party.
4.9k words
4.52
37.7k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into my apartment with the bag in my hand, giddy with excitement. Opening the whisky I'd got from a friend, I sit on my couch lazily. I remove my coat, not bothering to put anything on. Sipping slowly, I rerun the events that have led me here. Here, naked, with a bag of God knows what, leaking on my chair. He makes me wet, but it's far more than that. He makes me feel secure, safe. I giggle as I think picture myself naked, chained and feathered. God, I feel sexy around him. Not just physically. Whenever he wasn't fucking me, he was there beside me. Holding me, complimenting me, caring for me, giving me names. He could have fucked me without any care, like a whore. But, every step of the way, even when he was the animal that claimed me, calling me his little whore, he took care not to hurt me. Maybe he was just being a good 'dom', maybe it was just the way he was, but I saw those eyes. The eyes that laughed at my silly cooking jokes. Eyes that went soft when he kissed me goodnight.

Eyes of the man that I am falling in love with engulf my mind as I drift off.

Shit! I'm late!

I run to the shower spending as little time as possible. As I hurriedly dress myself, my eyes shoot to the bag at the corner of the room. Tiredness forced me away from it yesterday. Not today though. I run to it like a like a little kid running to unwrap a present. I remove the wrapping in a hurry to find what's basically a few threads of cloth. I hold them up to my eye. An audible gasp escapes as I figure out what it is. It's a pair of bra and panties. That, I expected. But there isn't a single inch of opaque sewn cloth. It's just red strings. I wear them, my hands fumbling. The 'bra' actually doesn't cover my breasts at all. The strings run on the outline of my tits and that's it. My nipples, hell, my whole breasts are exposed. I try on the panties and it's the same. Two strings run along my 'V' and fuse into a single piece of thread that settles deep in my crack. Daddy wants me to wear them to his house today. But I want to wear them now as well. Moisture gathers between my legs as I put on a simple knee length skirt and a white collared shirt. I want daddy to see me like this.

It's 12 in the afternoon and I haven't paid attention to a single word of the 'Advanced Physics' lecture. I have been too busy with the chemistry going on between my legs. I want to tease daddy today. In the break, I go up to his room and knock on the already open door,

"Ms. Anderson," he says smiling devilishly, running his eyes all over my body.

"Professor, I seem to have a problem," I say biting my lip. He's alone, the corridors are largely empty and my juices are flowing.

"And the problem is?" he beams at me, getting up and moving closer to me.

"I... I seem to be rather wet... down there, professor," I say looking at the floor.

"I'm going to have to verify that Ms. Anderson," he says, closing the door and latching it.

"You little tease," he laughs as he pulls me in for a kiss behind a rack of books. His hand slips below my shirt and finds the stringy bra.

"You've worn this all day?" he asks, surprised.

"Well, I've been holding my bag across my chest all day," I giggle into his neck.

His hands find the clasps of my skirt. Yanking it down, he wanders his hand on my slick pussy, opening my lips.

"God," I moan.

"You have been truthful, Ms. Anderson. You are dripping," he says, plunging one finger deep inside me.

I gasp, trying not to shout. I kiss him ferociously as he plays with my clit. I'm about to come when he removes his finger.

"That's not fair," I say in mock anger pushing myself against his erection.

"Of course it is Ms. Anderson. I was just checking if you were wet."

He pulls my panties down my leg and removes them. Holding them against his nose, he grins,

"I'm keeping this for now... as a souvenir from a loving student."

I blush a deep red.

"I have a lecture to give and unfortunately, you have a different one to attend. Move," he adds.

I dress myself and as a parting tease, I yank his hand and lick it clean. I like tasting myself if it's been on him.

"Bye, papa," I giggle when he opens the door.

"Bye, kitten," he says swatting my ass as I leave. There's no one in the corridor; at least no one who's noticed me. I laugh myself silly walking to my class. My head down, just like a good girl.

I pull up at daddy's house at 10 minutes before 5. He's leaning on the door, hands in his pocket and legs crossed. I want to put on a little show for daddy. I get out of the car and pull the sexiest face I can. Taking small steps towards him, I unbutton my shirt, slowly. I can see him smile as I reach the third button. The cool breeze of the evening brushes my nipples, making them harder than they were. I pull the shirt from below my coat. My left tit is exposed by the wind. I turn a full circle as I remove my shirt completely.

Unclasping the hooks on my skirt, I walk to him. The skirt loosens and I step out of it. With just a few red strings on my boobs I walk up to him.

"Did you like that, daddy?" I ask him, biting my lip.

In response, he lifts me, holding my hips. I latch onto his waist as he kisses me. He carries me into the house.

"That was the sexiest strip show ever," he whispers in my ear.

"Thank you," I giggle as he nibbles on my ear. He makes me want to do stuff for him. Things I wouldn't even think of doing with others. He puts me down on the dining table. The glass feels cold against my ass.

Reaching into his pocket, he retrieves my panties that he had confiscated earlier.

"I want to be everywhere this has been," he says waving it in front of my face.

"It's all yours for the taking daddy," I say boldly, spreading my legs even as I feel my face turn red.

"Your temptations Eliza, are sometimes too much for me to bear. But, not now," he says gesturing me to get down.

He's putting the panties back on me again. I'm almost disappointed. I grind myself against his fingers trying to seduce him. His other hand comes down on my ass, hard. I jump in pain, the sting spreading all over.

"That's for trying to fuck my finger you whore," he says laughing and takes my hand in his, leading us to the bedroom.

He turns to me, his face glowing as the last rays of sun hit him through the windows.

"I've bought you a dress, kitten, for tonight," he says and proceeds to pull out a red dress and a pair of black round toe boots from a bag. The dress itself looks very short. Just thinking of people watching me wearing this makes me shudder with excitement. He brings them and helps me put it on. It's held by one long zip from my ass to just below my neck. It fits me perfectly and I smile inwards. He puts the boots on and they come up almost to my knees. It's a small healed boot. Just enough to push my ass up by a couple of inches. Standing up, he looks at me. I can see he's happy and that makes me happier still. I pose for him bringing my hands to my hips and lowering my boobs a little. With no warning he takes my hand and twists it just a little so my bent back is facing him. He lands three sharp spanks on my ass without any interval.

"Oww...," I shriek in pain and surprise.

Letting go of my hands he turns and pulls me to him, kissing me fiercely. His tongue meets mine and I am lost in the magic of the moment.

"What was that for?" I shoot him a mock angry glance pointing towards my ass.

"For looking so damn sexy, kitten" he says. I blush like a teenage girl on her first date as he rubs his hand along my ass.

We walk to the car and leave for the event, heading further away from the city. Darkness slowly takes over the night as we pull up at what looks like a ranch. Someone opens the gates and he parks the car. As the car quietens, he reaches to the back seat and grabs a bag. The mask that I was wondering about emerges. It's purple and not a complete face mask. It just covers my eyes and extends to my nose and forehead on its sides.

"It's a Velcro mask. It will sit tight on your face and won't loosen," he says as he effortlessly puts it on me. It snugly sits on my face and as feel it, he reaches out to the bag again and takes out a collar.

"Will you wear this for me, Eliza?" he asks. It's dark and I can't see his face but I know he's serious about it.

"You know you can put it on me," I say, a little confused about why he's asking.

"This isn't just for now. I want you to wear it whenever we are alone. It's a symbol Eliza, a symbol that means you're mine." His voice has gone all soft. I am beyond happy. To be his; that is what I've wanted.

"Yes. I want that very much," I say, overjoyed.

I am expecting his hands around my neck when I feel his lips on mine. Hungry, savage lips. I am taken aback but I give myself to him throwing my arms round him. I feel the dress lift up a little but I can't care. We are locked with each other, our tongues in a duel for some time before he pulls out, his breath heavy.

"Thank you, kitten," he whispers in my ear as he wraps the collar around me. It's leather and not too thick. It rests on my neck where it meets my shoulders. It feels so right to have the collar on me, proof of my complete submission to him.

We get out of the car and he offers his arms as we walk towards a large house in a distance.

"Eliza, there will be people who may or may not be wearing masks. If they are wearing one, it means that they don't want to discuss about their identity. And it's not a huge sex party as soon as we get in. We can have a casual chat with people and then go to the 'play room'. And, you will see things that aren't... well... that aren't very familiar to you. Don't let it mess with your head. They are just like us, but different in their sexual needs," he briefs me as we reach the lawns of the house. It's definitely a house. And one where I think people live daily. The lawn seems to be freshly cut and the glasses of all the lawn lamps show wear. We reach the doorstep and he asks,

"Ready, kitten?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say clutching his hand harder.

"Relax, Eliza. I'll take care of you, trust me," he says and just like that, I'm relaxed and calm. Knowing that daddy's going to take care of me is all I want.

We enter into the house and I see about ten people hanging out. Not fucking, just... hanging out. And it's nothing like I had imagined at all. I was expecting a dark room with barely any lighting. But, this is a well lit room and it all looks so... normal. It's like everyone's in a nice party. There's some low music in the background and a lot of chocolates everywhere. I see an older couple talking in one corner of the room and daddy leads me to them.

"The house belongs to the lovely couple," he says as he introduces me to them.

"It's your first time, dear?" the man asks.

"Yes, I'm new here," I reply hesitantly.

"Don't worry, I won't ask where you're from. Have a good time," he says with a smile and they take their leave.

I look around and find that a few people are wearing masks. I'm relieved to not be the only shy person in the room.

Daddy turns to me and with a devilish smile on his face, he says

"As much as I want you to meet people, I don't think I can wait anymore."

I feel a mixture of fear and desire rush through me. We're now walking through a long corridor towards a curtain. I can hear a few low grunts and moans from behind it.

"People can and will watch you, kitten. They'll watch you as you spread yourself for me," he growls looking me in the eye with intensity that I haven't seen in his face. I hold his hand tighter as my wetness slowly leaks down to my thighs. He slowly pulls the curtain and we enter the 'play area.' The lights are dimmer and I can't make out anything at first. But slowly, as my eyes adjust to the lights, I gawk at the entire room in amazement. If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was a torture chamber. There are people, who're suspended by ropes. I see one man on all fours being mercilessly hit by a woman. Very few people seem to be wearing masks. I feel daddy's palms on my ass and he stretches his fingers on me. On my right, a girl is lying on an 'X' like furniture and a woman is clipping the lips of her pussy. She screams but everyone seems oblivious. To my left a girl is suspended mid-air and a man is running his hand all over her. The room smells of sex and leather.

I hear moans and groans of pain as we approach a corner of the room. There are sofas on which people are watching everything just a few feet away. In the corner though, there's a bed like thing but half the size with two solid blocks of wood rising from either corner of one edge. A beam connects them at about a foot's height. It is lined with cushion and a 'U' is cut out on either ends. There's a cushion for the head but that's about it. There's an 'R' sticker on the cushion and daddy removes it. Looking at me, he coldly says

"Strip."

I am too shocked to respond with any action.

"Kitten, strip," he seethes, his voice just as cold. I look at the people on the sofa. They're looking at me. I feel my pussy oozing juices out. I want this so bad, I strip, hesitation running away as fast as it came. I slowly pull down the zipper of my dress and it falls around my heels. I can feel eyes feasting on my body and my heart races. Stepping out of it, I remove my boots as well. Daddy grins and runs his hands all over me. My nipples are begging for attention but he denies me the pleasure, wandering his hands on my thighs instead. His hands meet my wetness at my inner thighs. He laughs when his hand rubs my pussy.

"God, you want this, don't you," he asks, his question rhetoric.

"Yes, daddy." I'm shivering at this point.

He opens a box that I hadn't noticed earlier and takes out a small belt with an orange ball in the middle.

"Open your mouth," he says and I immediately understand what it is. I open my mouth hesitantly and he ties the gag. The ball rests between my upper and lower set of teeth.

"Breathe," he says and adds,

"Snap your finger thrice, kitten."

I do as he asks.

"That's your safe word today. You understand?"

I try saying yes and fail. I nod my head.

"Lose the bra and panties," he says tugging on the strings of my bra. As I remove them, he spreads a towel on the bed-thingy and gestures me towards it.

"Lie down, head on the cushion."

I lie down as he says. As I rest my head on the cushion, daddy takes my right leg and places it on the beam above. My ankles slip into the 'U'. He does the same thing to my other leg and now I see that there are leather straps attached to it. He secures my ankles with the straps and takes my arms and places them above my head. I am surprised as I hear them shackled as well. My ass is slightly up in the air as my ankles have been locked at a height. As he stands up, towering over me, I realize how helpless I actually am. Hands are locked, so are my legs. I can't talk and my legs are wide open which means that the people on the sofa can see everything. The thought of strangers looking at my helplessness makes my pussy flow. I can feel my juices going down my crack. Daddy looks all happy though, folding the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.

He takes out a crop from the box and stands between my legs. I whimper helplessly as he runs the crop on my pussy, the leather kissing my lips. I shriek into the gag in fear as the crop lands with full force on the inside of my right thigh. The pain is excruciating. The sting travels throughout my legs as I try to kick it away. My legs don't move an inch. But, I feel my juices travelling faster through my crack. He looks at me, grins and says,

"This, kitten, and the next four swats you will receive are for trying to fuck me in my staff room."

The smile is cunning, I look around and to my horror... and pleasure, the people on the sofa are staring at me. Staring at my pussy. The feeling is incredible. Daddy lands four more blows rapidly to the insides on both my thighs. I pull my legs and hands, but to no avail.

He takes two steps back and whips my exposed feet. The heat is unbearable. I see my feet trembling and I have no control over them.

"This, and the next four swats are for trying to fuck my finger in my home, kitten," he says. As he swats my feet, I screech into the gag, my feet now shivering uncontrollably. He does nothing to soothe the agonizing pain. Instead he reaches to the evil pleasure box. I can't see what he's doing. But, just seconds later, he rises again with clothespins in his hand. Bending down to my height, he says,

"This, and all that follows, is simply because I want to do them to you."

I feel a sharp pain as he clips my breasts just inches away from my nipples. I moan as he clips my other breast. It doesn't hurt, it's just enough pain to make everything better. He adorns each breast with two clothespins. I can see a few more people on the sofas as daddy comes close to my ear.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted this kitten," he says, his hands roughly twisting my nipple. He bites my ear lightly as his hands slither ever so slowly towards my core. I try and open myself even more. He stops, just above my mound, gently tapping his fingers.

"Want me to go downwards?" he asks, his hand still tapping.

"Hmmm..." I try to say. The smug smile on his face says he damn well knows I want it.

He obliges, snaking his hands over my pussy, opening my lips with his fingers as he looks at my misery. I want those amazing fingers in me. I try to push myself towards his fingers. He removes his fingers entirely. He isn't pleased or maybe he is, I can't proces-

Slap!

He hits my core with his hands, hard.

"God..." I scream into the gag. My pussy burns with pain but juices rush out of it.

"You don't understand, do you, kitten," he laughs rubbing my pussy.

"You get what I offer, nothing less, nothing more. You understand?" his laughs add to my humiliation.

I reply with a meek nod of the head. His hands are again torturing me, opening me but refusing to enter. Our eyes are locked, his dancing with joy and mine asking for more. He slowly pushes one finger in and I moan. After the tight slap, this feels like heaven. I close my eyes, drenched in joy, but he's pulling ou-

Slap!

"Fuck...," I shout, but no words come out. He's hit me on my swollen clit and it pains, a lot. My hips buckle notwithstanding the pain.

"I want you to look at me, kitten, always," he says rubbing my clit gently, soothing the pain.

"Look at me when I rub your clit, look at me as I insert one finger your slick pussy, look at me as I remove it again," he says following each statement with action. I squirm as he expertly maneuvers the folds of my core, but look at him. He smiles and I feel a finger going inside me again.

"You learn so quickly," he grins as his other hand twirls my nipple. The finger inside me is moving in circles and I feel it against my walls.

"Want another one inside?" he asks.

I moan a yes and he slithers another finger in me as my core hungrily opens up for him. He rubs my clit with his thumb and I sense an orgasm starting to creep its way inside me. He generously shoves another finger in me.

"Look at you, all wet. The people on the couch like that a lot, kitten," he smiles at me.

I'm almost there as he fucks me with his fingers. The idea of total strangers watching me makes me all the more wet and my orgasm almost begins when he pulls out, completely. I cuss under my gag. He laughs a cunning laugh and says,

"And one more thing: Unless you want ten more slaps on that sweet pussy of yours, you won't come until I give you the permission."

I groan in agony. I was so close and now I just feel his fingers on me rather than in me. My juices flow freely down my crack and I feel his fingers following the wetness. I gasp as he stops on my asshole, tapping it.

12