Punished Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets punished for disappointing Him.
4.5k words
4.2
28.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers

This is a continuation of a previous story. Feel free to jump right in or check out part I first.

After tying up her arms He walked over to the closet in the bedroom and pulled out one of His favorite items. The ramp was something He had just recently bought and was still experimenting with. Made with a strong, foam insert it was shaped like a ski jump ramp. About three feet long on the bottom it angled up until the tall end was around fifteen inches or so above the bottom.

It allowed Him to place her in various positions and made it easy for her to maintain those positions for longer periods of time then if she was trying to support herself. It also gave Him unfettered access to any part of her He desired to use. Making it especially useful when she was tired and He felt in the mood for some fun. This would be the first time He had used it to punish her.

He brought the ramp to the bed and placed it next to her supine body. Placing His hand below her mid-section He lightly pushed up against her and felt her respond by immediately lifting up to give Him access. He smiled as He slid the ramp below her and then pushed her back down, watching her settle her body onto it.

He slid His hand down her lower back as she settled and let it come to rest on her buttocks. Massaging her gently with one hand He leaned down next to her ear. Leaning forward He took her lobe between His teeth and bit down softly, raising His hand off of her at the same time. He heard the sharp intake of breath from her at the same time that He brought His hand down hard on her ass. He felt the secondary reaction from her when His hand made contact with her skin when she jumped a bit on the ramp.

He continued to nibble on her ear as He delivered several more medium-strength smacks to her bottom; enjoying the soft mewls that escaped from her lips when each blow made contact with her ass. He watched as she tried to lift her ass up, trying to maintain contact with His hand each time He lifted it off of her. The pleasure she was experiencing from this mild beginning was obvious to Him.

He then proceeded to deliver 6 hard, fast strokes to her right cheek. Watching as each blow delivered made the redness on her cheek spread outward and grow a deeper shade of crimson. Leaning down He whispered into her ear, speaking with a low growl in his throat.

"you aren't enjoying this are you My pet?"

Not waiting for her response He delivers 6 more hard, fast strokes to her left cheek now. Watching her twist away a little now as she begins to realize He is not going to be gentle with her and let her recover from the spanking like He has in the past.

"Don't move!" He says in a low voice and she immediately stops trying to twist away from the blows on her now inflamed skin.

Sensing the seriousness in His voice she ceases her twisting and remains perfectly still for Him. She knows she is in trouble but also knows she trusts Him completely. And she suspects today may hold things in store for her that they have talked about but never put into practice. And inside she is yearning for this next level to occur between them

After delivering a solid, dozen hard spanks to her ass He leaves her and walks into the kitchen. He pulls a medium size bowl out of one of the upper cabinets and takes it to the freezer and fills the bowl with ice cubes. He takes His time as He imagines her on the bed with her ass raised up in the air. Picturing the warm feeling from the first session spreading across her skin now.

Walking back to the bedroom He pauses at the doorway to observe her. Silently watching her form stretched out over the ramp. Not moving a muscle as she waits for Him to return to the room. her body bound tightly in any case so that at best she could only manage to wriggle a bit. But to her credit she is not even trying to do that now that she understands what He wants from her. He can sense the change that has come over her after the last command.

He walks back into to the bedroom and sets the bowl down on the nightstand next to the bed. Walking to His dresser He opens the top drawer and pulls out a black, silk scarf. Going back to the bed He sits on the edge and looks into her eyes. Pulling the scarf out in front of her He sees her eyes widen as she recognizes what it is. A small whimper escapes from her lips as He reaches behind her head to move her hair out of the way as he places the scarf around her.

"Are you ready for this My pet?" He asks her softly.

Chuckling at the enthusiastic nodding of her head as if she had a choice in the matter.

Taking the two ends of the scarf He ties them tightly behind her head. Letting the little triangular bit at the front of her face hang down over her nose and mouth. After ensuring that she cannot see anything, He goes back to the rear of the ramp where her ass is still raised in the air.

Placing His hands back on her cheeks He begins to slowly rub her skin. She stays motionless as He does. Slowly kneading her buttocks as His hands roam over her ass. His thumbs occasionally dipping down, pressing against the labia at the opening between her legs as His hands roams around. Hearing a low moan from her each time His thumb comes in contact.

Without warning, He lifts up one of His hands and brings it down hard on her ass- harder then He has ever smacked her before. A small, quick scream escapes her mouth at the moment the blow lands.

"Silence." He commands her.

Raising His hand He strikes her another blow. This time no noise escapes from her but He can see she is struggling to stay quiet. A grin spreads across His face as He watches her trying to obey Him. He lands several quick hard blows on her ass while watching for a reaction from her. But she stays quiet and still now as He spanks her.

He stops and stands there watching the redness on her bottom spread out from the blows; wondering if she will stay still or begin squirming now that He has finished for a bit. To her credit she remains motionless on the bed waiting for what He will do next. He quickly delivers one more blow to test her but she does not move as it lands on her.

He whispers "good girl" to her and watches her tremble a little when she hears that term.

Reaching into the bowl of ice He pulls out an ice cube and places it on one of her cheeks; watching the slight shiver go through her body at the cold sensation. He rubs the ice over the redness on her skin, mesmerized as the ice cube slowly melts away against the heat of her skin. Taking another ice cube from the bowl, he then repeats the process on her other cheek.

As soon as the ice melts and there is nothing left on her skin but water, he lifts His hand up and strikes her ass again with five quick strikes to each side, pausing to study her body for any reactions to the sudden blows. Small mewls escape from her throat each time His hand connects with her skin but there is no other movement from her.

He stands there watching her now. Watching how she takes deep breaths as she waits for Him to decide what to do next.

Lying there draped over the ramp with no way to see what He might do next is giving her all kinds of conflicting signals. They had discussed before the need for Him to punish her should she ever fail to fulfill His needs and desires but she had always assumed it would be more enjoyment for her than actual punishment.

But He was not holding back and was spanking her harder then He ever had before. At first the blows had been something she relished in receiving until He began spanking her harder when she tried to push up against His hand. Then the intensity had picked up and she had been right at the edge of having too much from Him when he stopped again.

Now she was lying her thinking that she was not going to move again or make a sound until He was finished with her. Having disappointed Him once today she was determined to not let it happen again by using her safe word and ending the session. Knowing in her heart that He would never take it too far with her was all the reassurance she needed to give herself.

Plus she had to admit to herself that after the hard spanking had stopped and He had brought out the ice she had begun to cool down a bit. Now she was just waiting to find out what He would do next. So she remained perfectly still, hoping it would please Him.

After watching her lay quietly for a few minutes He walks around the bedroom and gets on the bed in front of her. Knowing she can feel the bed shift from His weight and hear Him as He gets on His knees in front of her face. Still naked from the mornings earlier activities.

Taking His cock in His hand he begins to stroke it as He observes her. Inspecting her figure laid out before Him. Thinking about what He is still going to do to her. The thought of her being there for His use making His cock harden quickly. Looking down at her He asks in a soft voice.

"Are you ready to try pleasing Me again?"

"Yes Sir." she replies quickly.

"Good girl. Do you know what I'm doing right now?"

"No Sir"

"I'm stroking Myself while I look at you stretched out here for My pleasure. Do you like that thought?"

With a voice trembling from excitement she replies in a low whimper.

"Yes Sir."

Grinning at her eagerness He leans forward and pushes the head of His cock against her mouth.

"Open wide".

she quickly complies and He slides His cock into her now open and waiting mouth. Pushing in until He is all the way in her mouth and His scrotum is pressed up against her chin. Watching as she tries and fails to relax enough. Gagging a bit as he enters her.

He stops when He is inside her and lets her adjust to Him. Not withdrawing but just staying motionless while she relaxes and begins to breathe through her nose. Waiting there patiently.

Once she appears to have relaxed enough He places one hand on the back of her head. Grabbing a fistful of hair He gently pulls back until there is some tension and she must either lean her head back or let Him pull her hair harder. Feeling her moan around His dick as He does this while leaving her mouth impaled on Him. Knowing how much she likes it when He uses her like this.

Once He has pulled her hair back to the point where she is beginning to feel the pain a bit He begins to slide Himself out of her mouth. Feeling as she opens wider and leans back a bit into the hand pulling on her hair now.

He pulls all the way out of her mouth. Looking down at her head as she leans it back now. her mouth still wide open and waiting for Him.

Raising His other hand now He lets it come down hard on her ass. Something He has not done before in this position. Watching as she reacts with surprise and tries to jerk her head around to look at her ass in spite of the blindfold. He gives a quick tug on her hair and turns her head back around towards Him.

"This is the last time I am going to tell you not to move. Do you understand?"

"yes Sir" she replies in a soft and diminutive voice. "i'm sorry Sir"

"Then keep your mouth open and don't move again."

she quickly opens her mouth as wide as she can and waits for Him.

Looking down at her His desire to take her to new levels of submissiveness this day almost overwhelms Him. Mouth open and waiting for whatever He chooses to put in it. Ass crimson and glowing where he has spanked her. Completely at His mercy and wanting to please Him now whatever she needs to do. A surge of blood rushes through Him as leans towards her eager mouth now.

Sliding His cock back into her mouth while pulling on her hair He lets His hand come down hard again on her other ass cheek. Knowing that if she is not obeying Him and perfectly focused on doing his bidding the consequences will be painful for Him also.

Although she is prepared for the cock sliding back into her mouth and her hair being pulled the feeling of His hand striking her bare bottom at almost the same moment nearly causes her to bite down in shock. Something she has to resist the urge to do with all of her willpower. Knowing He is testing her now and also knowing she will not fail Him again.

Instead she begins to suck eagerly on His cock in her mouth. Letting all of her concentration focus on that one thing. Realizing that if she does that then everything else will just naturally fall into place. His commands to remain silent and unmoving will just become a by-product of her eagerness to focus completely on sucking His cock. His spanking her hard a motivation to bring Him to climax quickly. He will see how obedient and good she can be.

Using her tongue now she slides it along His shaft as He begins to pull it back out of her mouth. Sucking her cheeks together as He slides almost all of the way out of her mouth. Trying to keep Him inside her.

When the next blow lands on her ass she only just perceives it. So lost as she is now in pleasing Him. Needing Him. Wanting Him to use her mouth rough and hard. Feeling how much harder he has grown inside her as he begins to fuck her face savagely now. The blows to her ass coming hard and timed with every inward stroke of His member into her wet mouth.

A wicked grin plays across His face when He delivers that first blow and she does not bite down. Knowing now that she is totally under His sway as he begins to land even harder blows on her ass. Knowing she has given herself to him now as His wanton, needy slut. To be used however He needs to use her to please Himself. The surge of energy causing Him to stiffen even further and pushing Him to spank her harder then He ever has before.

Looking down he sees the spit dripping from her mouth now as He fucks her face. A long line of saliva is stretching from her lower lip onto the ramp below her head. The sight causing Him to growl loudly at her.

"Yes My slut. Take your Master's cock deep inside your mouth. Let me use your mouth like a pussy to please Myself. Oh yeeesssss My wanton slut!*

Hearing Him sends a pulse racing through her. Sucking Him sloppily now as she hears Him growling out His words above her. Feeling His cock pounding into her mouth as He pushes on the back of her head now with both of His hands. Imagining how she must look stretched out and tied up at His mercy there on the bed. The thought making her mewl inside as she feels the juices in her pussy begin to form quickly now. Silently praying she might get some relief also today but knowing His needs must be fulfilled first.

Realizing He is getting close to climaxing again and not wanting to end this session with her yet He begins to slow His pace. Feeling her trying to hold Him in her mouth as He slowly stops sliding in and out of her. Trying to suck Him back in as he pulls Himself out of her mouth now.

"So eager My pet, but I have other plans now."

Pulling back from her He gets off of the bed again. Looking down to see her there with the saliva still hanging from her mouth. Hair disheveled from His hands pushing on her head. Face flush with the exertion of letting Him use her like that.

He grins to Himself as He walks to the nightstand and picks up another piece of ice. Without saying anything to her He sets it on her back. Noticing how she barely flinches at the cold sensation then takes a deep breath and remains still. Watching as the ice slowly begins melting and a small trickle of water runs down over her ribs. He smiles knowing how hard it must be for her to remain still but impressed with how good a job she is doing for Him.

Picking out another piece of ice He places it against one of her ass cheeks and begins rubbing it slowly over the red areas. Letting it slide over her skin and cool her down a bit. When the first piece has melted He takes another piece and rubs it on the other cheek. The water running down the back of her thighs as the heat of her skin quickly melts the ice.

"Does that feel cool on your hot skin my pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well let's see if I can find any other spots that are too hot."

Taking a small piece of ice He places it against her exposed labia. Sliding it around her lips for a bit before gently pushing the ice inside her. Watching the ice disappear within the folds of her vagina as it slips inside her. Waiting to see if she will react.

Realizing what He is going to do as He places the ice against her labia she tries to calm herself. Relaxing her muscles she settles down onto the ramp and takes a deep breath. The sensation as the ice slides inside of her is a stark contrast to the heat she had felt on her ass as He spanked her. But the freezing sensation fades quickly as the ice cube rapidly melts within her core.

Going to the nightstand by the side of the bed he removes a tube of lubricant. Getting back up on the bed behind her He opens the tube and squeezes a little of the gel so that it falls between the cheeks of her ass. Reaching down with one hand He begins to rub up and down spreading the lotion around.

After passing over the opening of her anus several times He places His thumb over it and begins to slowly push inside of her. Feeling her trying to relax and open to Him as He does. After a brief interval where His thumb is slowly building up pressure against the opening it slips inside quickly when the right amount of pressure has been reached.

He feels the tight ring of her ass swallow His thumb inside and then tighten around it as it enters her. Sliding it in until the palm of His hand touches her skin. Letting His other fingers rest on her while He begins to slowly slide His thumb in and out of her ass.

As He watches His thumb working on her He begins to stroke Himself with his other hand. Not needing much effort to make Himself hard again with the image of her below Him. Feeling the blood flowing back in as He continues to fuck her ass with His thumb.


When He is fully erect again He places the tip of His cock against the folds of her wet opening. Continuing to slide His thumb back and forth in her now as He slowly slides his cock into her pussy. Letting Himself enter her in one long, slow push. Until His stomach is pushing against the hand He has inside her ass.

Leaning over her he asks. "Do you like that?"

"Yes Sir."

Smiling at her response He tells her. "you may let me now how you feel now with sounds but no words."

she immediately lets out a deep moan at the sensations coursing through her body now.

"Good girl."

Thinking that His thumb felt wonderful in her ass she had been longing to make some noise when He slid His cock into her. The sensation of being filled in both holes was almost more then she could take and remain quiet. When He told her she could make noise she had only been able to let out a moan at the feelings He was generating. Knowing it would only be more intense from now on.

Hearing her moan like that causes Him to push herder into her. Trying to fill her up completely. Letting her muscles stretch around Him as He goes deeper inside her. His thumb pushed as far into her ass as it will go now. Letting Himself push until He can go no further and then holding Himself there for a moment. Hearing her breath come in low gasps now as He does.

He stays inside of her for a full minute without moving. Just letting her adjust to the feeling of Him deep inside her while His thumb slowly moves back and forth slightly inside her ass. Hearing the little whimpers she makes as He moves it around slowly.

Finally deciding to take her where he really wants to He pulls out of her pussy and removes His thumb from her tight ass. Reaching for the lubricant again He lets more spill onto her ass and then spreads some over His cock. Using His hand to coat Himself liberally.

Leaning forward now He places the tip of His cock against her ass. Watching as she tenses up when she realizes what He is about to do now. Hearing a small gasp from her when she feels Him against her tightest hole. Grinning to Himself as she then relaxes back against Him. Preparing herself to let Him use her like this.

domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers
12