Punished Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers

Leaning down He whispers to her.

"I hope this reminds you not to disappoint Me again in the future."

He then pushes forward in one slow continuous thrust and feels Himself slide through her sphincter muscle with some slight resistance. Once the head of His cock has penetrated past this point He easily slides in the rest of His length. Feeling her trying to tighten around Him and mewling below Him in a sound that is part pleasure and part pain.

Lying there she tries to prepare herself for what she knows is about to happen. They have always had plenty of preparation in the past before He would take her anally but she knows He is not going to be patient today. Trying to relax she can't help but tense up a bit when He begins to enter her but He does not stop to let her adjust. The sensation of Him sliding into her is overwhelming. A mix of agony and ecstasy that nearly causes her to forget where she is.

Once inside her He again lets Himself stop for a moment when He has completely entered her. But only briefly.

Not giving her any time to adjust He pulls partially out of her and then pushes back in quickly. Beginning a rhythm that He knows will bring Him to climax soon. Pulling out until the head of His cock is beginning to slide out through her opening and then thrusting Himself back into her ass. Hearing her moan loudly now as He begins to fuck her ass.

The sound of her causing Him to growl loudly as He grips her waist now to help Himself pound into her. Feeling her opening up to Him as He pushes in deeper with each thrust. Listening to the sounds of their skin smacking together with each deep thrust that He makes into her. The tightness of her anal cavity around Him causing the friction that will soon make Him lose all control. But He is not planning to come inside her this day.

When He feels Himself nearing climax and her moans are matching His He pulls out of her ass and quickly moves around to her face. Using His hand now to finish Himself off He pulls hard until He begins to come in thick, ropy threads all over her face. The white of his sperm contrasting against the red flush of her face and the fabric of the blindfold as it lands on her.

Feeling Him pull out of her after He has been fucking her ass she isn't sure what He is doing. But when she feels the mattress push down in front of her and hears Him stroking Himself she knows what will happen next. Opening her mouth in an effort to please Him she tries to orient her face towards Him in spite of the blindfold. Then feeling the cum as it begins to land on her face, hot against her flesh. Then the sensation of it trickling slowly down her skin as she tries to get what she can in her mouth.

He watches her as she opens her mouth in an attempt to catch what she can. Eager to swallow it for Him as she knows this is what displeased Him earlier today. But His goal is to mark her with his seed. He continues to climax, nearly covering her entire face until the cum is dripping down off of her chin. Then leaning back to catch His breath as He looks down at her covered in His semen. Smiling at the image of her tied up and used for His pleasure.

Getting up from the bed He walks around it and unties her restraints. Lastly coming back around to remove the blindfold from her eyes. Letting it drop down through the semen still dripping off of her. Holding her gaze with His.

"Maybe next time my pet you will try a little harder to catch it all?"

Standing up then and turning to walk into the living room.

Whispering as He leaves,

"Unless of course you liked all of that."

Then chuckling as He walks out of the bedroom.

domtopman
domtopman
11 Followers
12