Punished for Lying Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you insist on him taking that up his ass, then let me do the honor." Jackie asked.

Jackie walked over to Ginny and took the harness and placed the huge cock into it. She whispered something into Dean's ear that none of them could hear and walked back behind him. She placed a large amount of lube on the cock and placed it at his gaping and sore asshole. She looked toward Dean and held onto the dildo and said, "Push."

She slowly worked the monstrosity into Dean causing him to groan as it slowly broke through into his ass. Once the head of it was in Jackie stayed still for a little while letting him get used to it.

"Are you ready to show these girls that you can take what they dish out?" She asked him.

"Oh yeah." came Dean's moaned reply.

Jackie pushed the cock into Dean until it would go no farther and then began to pump his ass with the huge cock. She turned and looked at Cindy, gesturing her over.

"Go to his head, I'm gonna ride him until you cum." Jackie said with a wink.

Cindy gave her a confused look but did as she asked.

When she was getting in position in front of Dean he shook his head.

"Lay down on you stomach, that way I can get you your ass, too."

She willingly obeyed his request and Dean started to lick her pussy up to her ass placing his tongue as far up her ass as he could. Dean ran his tongue around inside her ass and then down through her slit and back to her clit driving her crazy.

Jackie continued to plow into Dean but Cindy was close to cuming and Dean knew it. He again ran his tongue into her ass and then sucked her clit into his mouth which sent her over as she began to shake and cum on his face.

As soon as Cindy came Jackie slowly pulled the cock from his ass and looked at how red and gaping it was. She knew he would be sore in the morning but she also knew that when Dean was ready the girls would regret what they had done and he would be the one to repay them for it.

"I guess we are done." Stephanie said, looking at Dean.

"Why don't you clean him up, Cindy since you seemed to enjoy the festivities?" Lyndzie said.

"Why do I always get to clean him up?" Cindy asked acting if it was something she didn't want to do.

"Just do it this time, next time someone else can do it." Lyndzie offered in response.

The girls got up and went toward the house as Cindy started to unbuckle Dean and help him up. She grabbed a cloth and dipped it in water and cleaned him from head to toe as his mother and Ginny watched.

"So, how long has this been going on?" Jackie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, they brought me down here about three hours ago." Dean said, trying to ignore the real question.

"That is not what I was asking and you know it. How long have you and Cindy been an item?"

"Was it that obvious?" Cindy asked, not even trying to evade his mother.

"Only to Ginny and I evidently." Replied Jackie.

"I guess it started as soon as I realized that she wasn't my cousin." Dean replied.

"But she is your cousin Dean." Jackie said looking at him.

"Yes, mother, my third cousin, which makes it perfectly legal to date or marry."

"Are you two getting married?"

"Not yet, we're not, but you never know." replied Cindy with a little grin.

"Well, I wouldn't stand in your way you know." Jackie said giving Cindy a hug.

"The wedding is going to have to wait a while you know." Dean said as he was putting on his pants.

"Any particular reason you have to wait?" Ginny asked.

"Yep, I have to get a hay ride ready for the girls."

"They do this to you, and you want to take them on a hay ride?" Cindy asked with a strange look on her face.

"Oh yeah, I want to take them on a hay ride, and it will be one that they will never forget. I know their asses won't."

Continued in; Chapter 7 of Punished for Lying.

12