Punished in Paris

Story Info
813 words
3.38
25.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maia24
maia24
4 Followers

Maria the very pretty Irish transvestite had arranged to meet the men in Paris. She had agreed to be taken to a house in the suburbs to be punished, abused and sexually defiled by a number of men. She was dressed in a purple mini dress and wore very expensive lingerie. She was totally smooth and as she walked to the avenue to meet one of the men she was full of curiosity and excitement. She was whistled at several times as she did look ravishing and her black leather boots showed off her long feminine legs.

The car was waiting at the start of the avenue as arranged, there were two men in the car and one got out to open the door, he ushered her into the back and got in beside her as the car drove off. He put a mask over her face and proceeded to grope inside her thighs and found her panties. He slid his hand inside and felt her soft white shemale pussie. He nodded to the driver that she was the real thing and in total darkness she was taken to the house about 30 miles from Paris. She heard a gate opening and the car drove into a cobbled courtyard. The man removed the mask and a door opened, she was led into the house and into a foyer.

She was asked to strip and slowly in front of about ten men she started to remove her clothes. The men looked on as she was soon stripped down to her panties. She was very tanned and had the smooth skin of a young girl. One of the men came over and started to grope her shemale pussy. He felt her cock and her round girls backside. He started to pull her panties down to her knees. Now everyone could see her naked, they led her into a large room and that is when the punishment started. A very large man pushed her to the ground and beat her with a belt several times. She moaned and whimpered as he beat her, she was grabbed by her long hair and roughly dragged into the middle of the floor. There was a large mirror on the wall and she could see two men carrying a rope. They lashed her wrists and pulled her up onto a roof joist. she was soon dangling naked in front of the mirror and she could see her already marked body from the first beating. She was left for ages hanging in front of the mirror, the room went dark and she felt a burst of pain as the first lash whacked into her bare flesh - she never knew when the lashes would come and for an hour they beat her with a horse whip. She couldn't tell when or where it would come from. After a while they turned on the lights and in the mirror she saw her bare ass was covered in whip marks as was her bare thighs. She was whimpering and moaning as they let her down from the rope.

They pulled her over to a huge white bed and in front of about twelve men she was forced to bend over, she was handcuffed and dragged into the middle of the bed, the first of the many men climbed on to the bed, he was very well hung and soon he was opening her pussie cunt with the bulbous tip of his cock. She squealed as he entered her and moaned as his big cock travelled up the inside of her ass. He started to fuck her, slowly at first and then he started to fuck her hard. She felt his big hard cock ramming up her rectum and he grabbed her hair with both hands and drove inside her with brute force. She was screaming and moaning as he came deep inside her and he lost control as he tore into her shemale body. He came out of her and left his seed dripping down her already whipped and bruised thighs.

The next man got onto the bed behind her, he came to her face and pulled her hair hard, his cock started to come into her face and she parted her lips and let the moist hard cock slide into her mouth, it slowly entered her throat and as she felt it inside her throat another man was between her thighs. He was feeding his cock into her shemale cunt. She was now taking it anal and oral and the two men fucked her slowly. They came inside her and as they finished other men were ready to defile her. They defiled her when and as they wished, for hours she was abused, sodomised and orally fucked. They were insatiable and each time they saw her soft shemale body they wanted more.

maia24
maia24
4 Followers