Punished in the Courtyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on her back, trying to detach herself from what was happening, Michelle felt her assailant shift slightly and then felt her legs being drawn up and apart. With the new position her assailant's next thrust went deeper than those before and Michelle gasped with the increased penetration.

Unused to having a Westerner until his power -- and such a beautiful one at that -- the guard realised after just one thrust into his now-spread-wide captive that he was approaching climax and his lunges became more desperate and his grunts more guttural as he steeled himself for his release. Below him the woman had shut her eyes, but he let that go as with a final thrust he felt himself ejaculate, coating her insides with plenty of his seed. Wanting to humiliate the woman further, he pulled out quickly and used his second and third loads to coat her belly and breasts, pleased to note that some even managed to land on her chin before she managed to turn her head away. As a final act, he wiped the head of his penis on the inside of her thighs before stepping back from the desk and barking an order to someone outside of the room.

The door opened immediately and Michelle realised that the guard that had led her here must have been waiting outside the whole time. The senior man, her rapist, rattled off another couple of sentences in his African tongue to the guard as he hoisted his jeans and buckled his belt. Smiling, the guard nodded once and then strolled over to the table where Michelle was just sitting up. Grabbing her tightly by the arm, he spun her easily so that she was facing the desk and then bent her over it, pushing her arm up her back painfully to prevent any resistance. "Give me your other hand," he demanded and she complied immediately, fearful that her arm would rip from its socket if the guard applied any more pressure. "Good girl," he purred, amused at having a white-skinned plaything for a change and laughed when he saw the woman's cheeks flush with embarrassment at the endearment. Accepting a pair of handcuffs from his superior, he easily locked both her wrists into the metal and then pulled her back off the desk. Taking a second to admire her naked, he laughed openly at the semen that coated her front before remembering his instructions. "Let's go," he said, pushing her forward toward to the door and slapping her ass as she passed.

Once they were are safely out the room and away from her tormenter, Michelle felt brave enough to question the guard. "Please, where are we going?" she asked. "Can I see my daughter?"

Again the guard laughed. "I imagine so. But it seems there's a lot of people that want to see your daughter. You too, of course," he smiled and pinched her behind playfully as they rounded a corner and he motioned her through an open door.

As soon as she turned the corner strong, conflicting emotions raked through Michelle. The door through which she was being led opened into the open-aired courtyard and she was both relieved to see her daughter but fearful that Jessica was still in place, bent completely double and locked into the wooden stocks. She wanted at once to run to her but the sight of a second pillory, now being locked into place in the middle of the dusty square, made her check her run. Before she fully came to terms with the situation, the guard gripped her arm and marched her forward into the yard. Within seconds, another strong pair of hands had joined from the side, taking Michelle's other arm and walking her right passed her daughter to the second wooden contraption that now hung open and ready to receive her.

"Jessica!" Michelle cried as her head was forced into the wood. "It's going to be OK honey," she called as her daughter's face was replaced by a view of the ground below her. Her pillory was positioned such that it directly mirrored that of her daughter's so that the two women were head-to-head but with a gap of a few feet between them.

With the mother's hands already cuffed behind her, the men didn't bother releasing them to put them in the wrist slots and simply closed and locked the pillory around the American's head. Stepping back, all the men present admired the sight before them.

Two gorgeous women were bent at the waist and held immobile. Both were completely naked and their light skin reflected the heavy African sun in a way that was utterly seductive. While the mother's hair was dark and relatively short, it hung down loosely over her face and gave her an innocent look that was appealing. The daughter however sported long blonde hair that was a novelty in this part of Central Africa and this was driving the men wild. To start with it had hung down erratically, but at some point after her initial whipping it had been bunched together and then tied tightly around the wooded arch above her head so that she was forced to keep her chin up. Tape still covered the daughter's mouth, although the skin around it was wet with tears. Both women were clearly athletic and in great physical shape, although the daughter's ass was glowing a delicious red. The firm breasts of both mother and daughter hung freely beneath them and between the legs of both captives, the respective lips of their womanhood could be seen peeking through, each utterly available for the taking until their owners were released from their wooden jails.

As soon as Michelle was locked in place, she could feel the eyes of all the men on her and her daughter. Testing the limits of her restraints, she craned her neck upward and was relieved to find that she could still see her daughter. The eyes of the two women locked together, trying to draw support and faith from each other. "It's going to be OK," Michelle repeated but was silenced by a sharp slap to her buttocks by one of the men and Michelle cringed when she saw her daughter wince with the blow also, clearly fearful of their fate.

Holding her tongue, Michelle continued to look at Jessica, willing her to be strong, until she sensed movement to her side. Turning her head, she was able to make out the man from her cell walking toward them carrying, Michelle noted with horror, the umbrella stand she'd noted an hour ago.

Stopping just to the side of the bound women, the officer dropped the container on the floor and spoke to the assembled guards in English to make sure his prisoners understood every word. As he did so, more men started to wonder into the courtyard from the various wings of the surrounding building: "These two women are instigators from the West sent here to sew the seeds of their dissent. This cannot go unpunished. They are yours for now, so please help yourselves," he stated offhandedly, kicking over the stand as he spoke so that the assortment of whips, canes, and paddles spilt onto the sand. Almost immediately a couple of men collected a couple of items from the floor, trying them out through the air, as their leader turned on his heels and walked back into the building.

"No!" Michelle cried, looking at the implements of pain and the number of men already milling around them. "We're not what he says! We're with the International Foundation for Human Aid, please!" She flinched as she felt someone place a hand on the small of her back. "No, please," she sobbed, "At least let my daughter go, please."

"Listen, please," she continued to beg, as she felt more hands run under her bound arms and over her naked back. Further unseen fingers roamed down her legs, squeezing her calves and her thighs. One hand in particular drew her attention as a solitary finger started at her buttocks and then travelled over her hands and up her arm, the owner clearly walking toward her head as he teased the woman. When he stepped into view from behind the pillory, Michelle gasped and shook her head violently when she saw what he held in his free hand. "No, please no!" Smiling he showed her the paddle again, rotating it in front of her eyes, and holding it close to her face so that she could smell the leather. Then, suddenly, he was gone from sight and she felt the weight of the instrument resting gently on her ass a second later.

Waving the other men back a step, the guard pressed the paddle into the buttocks of the woman below him and moved it slowly in a circle over the meat of her ass, letting her know it was there and allowing her to anticipate what was to come. He smiled when he saw her legs shuffle nervously and then drew his arm back and brought the paddle down hard on her unprotected behind.

The force of the blow forced Michelle forward so that her shoulders hit the wood holding her head in place and then the pain in her rear followed a split second later and encompassed her whole world.

The man watched delightedly as the smack of the leather sent shockwaves across the woman's buttocks and down her thighs, the tender flesh wobbling angrily as the cheeks flushed red after just the one stroke. Reaching down, her gripped the chain of her handcuffs and lifted her hands off her back to make her body more taut as he delivered the second blow, this one lifting the woman to her toes and forcing a scream from her beautiful mouth.

Although more prepared for the pain, the second blow hurt worse than the worst, landing on already sensitive flesh and Michelle couldn't stiffen the scream that burst from her lips. It felt as if her entire backside was on fire and her complete inability to move even slightly to escape the blows made the punishment even crueller. By the time the next strike came, her sobs were uncontrollable and her misery was compounded by the fact that another man had taken a horsewhip and was gently swiping her breasts and nipples that hung exposed below her, the man seemingly taking almost childlike enjoyment in just making the hanging flesh swing back and forth.

Behind her, the man had struck her with the paddle again and her legs buckled briefly before the pain in her neck from the increased weight made her catch herself. Her ass felt like it was radiating heat and the whole area was one throbbing, excruciating blur. Remembering her daughter despite the pain that threatened to consume her, she strained her neck to look up and cried out in outrage as she saw one of the guards swiping at Jessica's flanks with a second paddle. As she watched, her cries of anger turned to alarm and she saw him drop the beater, slide his trousers to the ground, and then step behind the vulnerable Jessica. Spitting on his upturned hand, the guard rubbed in the saliva and then massaged his hand between the girl's legs, kicking them further apart as he did so. Looking up, he grinned as he saw Michelle watching him. Meeting her gaze, the man spanked the young captive once on her ass with an open palm, and then thrust forward into the bound girl.

Michelle screamed with the desperation as she saw the guard penetrate her daughter and watched Jessica's eyes open wide with the intrusion, her hands curling into fists within their wooden bonds. As she grunted into the tape still masking her face, Jessica's head began rocking back and forth to a steady rhythm within the confines of the pillory as the man's hips pushed her forward with each thrust. As she shouted to the man to leave her daughter alone, Michelle realised that her own paddling had ceased and that her hands were once again resting loosely on her back, not held in the air as before. Almost immediately, she understood the reason why as she felt two strong hands grip her flanks and shoed feet push her ankles wider, spreading her legs.

Having opened up the woman by kicking her feet apart, the guard coaxed his penis from his trousers and stepped forward between Michelle's legs. Wanting to prolong the Westerner's torment, he laid his dick on her lower back, just above her reddened buttocks, and pressing himself forward, groaned at the pleasurable friction in his groin. Gripping himself with his right hand, he slowly moved the head of his manhood up and down her ass cheeks, toying with the woman below him, before eventually lining it up with the entrance to her pussy and easing himself inside.

Michelle winced as the man entered her from behind and started dictating a punishing pace, using his grip on her waist to force movement from her hips. Each thrust into her resulted in the man's pelvis slapping roughly into her sore buttocks, and Michelle gritted her teeth, determined not to scream with her daughter suffering the same fate just yards away. Her wrists tied behind her back, Michelle's fingers occasionally brushed the belly of the guard and she curled them backward trying to avoid the intimate contact.

Having initially pummelled into the American mother bent double before him with abandon, the guard changed pace, drawing himself in and out tantalisingly slowly to underline his complete control of the woman. Holding himself completely still but buried to the hilt, he suddenly slapped her ass hard before resuming his punishing thrusts as he felt his impeding orgasm.

Head bowed, Michelle heard her rapist gasp with relief as he emptied himself inside of her, holding her tight as he jerked four or five times before releasing her with a final smack on her behind. As he stepped back, Michelle moved to shuffle her legs to try and gain some rest bite from the uncomfortably wide stance but they were pushed roughly back as immediately another man took the place of the first, groping fingers guiding his erection into her pussy without delay.

As she felt the second man slide into her and his rough hands reach underneath to cup her crop-stung breasts, Michelle strained her neck upward to check on Jessica and cried out in horror. Her daughter's hair was still tied to the pillory, forcing her chin up, and a near-naked man now stood just to the side of her head, his erect penis just inches from Jessica's face. As Michelle watched, the man pinched her daughter's nose tightly and within seconds Jessica's head began to thrash with fear at not being able to breathe as thick masking tape still covered her mouth. Reaching down, the man ripped the tape from Jessica's lips in one fast movement and, when she gasped for air, moved directly in front of her and slid the head of his penis into her open mouth.

Michelle watched helplessly as a pair of male naked buttocks obstructed her view of her daughter and that of the African still pumping away between Jessica's legs. She screamed in frustration and despair, but the sound quickly died in her throat as another man entered her line of sight. His trousers were already around his ankles and his engorged penis waived through the air as he shuffled forward, bringing his organ up to Michelle's mouth.

As the man approached, Michelle clamped her lips together and turned her head away but the guard took a handful of her hair and pulled sharply causing her to gasp with the sharp pain. As soon as her lips parted, Michelle felt them drawn apart by the man's penis as he slid it into her mouth. Desperately, she tried to move her tongue away from the probing tip but gave up as the shaft slid further into her mouth and his belly filled her field of vision. Once inside, the guard began thrusting in and out, fucking her mouth, and Michelle quickly found a way to breathe while her body bounced between the alternating rhythms of the two men simultaneously taking possession of her body. Her chin forced upward by the dick in her mouth, Michelle fought to keep her teeth clear, fearful of retribution to both her and her daughter if she bit down.

After several minutes, Michelle felt the man behind her reach his climax and he withdraw, spurting his seed over her lower back. Seconds after the last drop fell a third man took his place, rocking her gently by the hips and reaching under her belly to cup her mound as he took her. Soon after, warm semen filled her mouth and she was forced to swallow each load as jet after jet hit the back of her throat. She gulped in air when the man finally slid out of her and a quick glance up revealed a different set of buttocks standing in front of her daughter before another penis quickly took its place in Michelle's mouth again blocking her view of Jessica. This time the penis was larger and slid deeper into her mouth making Michelle fight back a gag reflex as the engorged organ slid over her tongue toward the back of her throat. As his pace quickened, the pillory began to shake as the man gripped the top of the contraption for support as he thrust into the beautiful American's mouth.

Michelle lost count of the number of men that had visited between her legs or the number of times she was forced to swallow as the guards seemed to come and go from the various entrances and exits to the courtyard, but eventually dicks at both ends were withdrawn and not replaced. Shifting her legs, Michelle could feel large amounts of dry come coating her naked back and buttocks while still more ran down the inside of her thighs and her ass was incredibly sore from being beaten by the leather paddle and the merciless pounding of the hips of the guards. Raising her head, Michelle looked into the face of her daughter. The men had finished with her too, but she'd obviously suffered a different fate than being forced to swallow the come of those that used her mouth. Instead, semen was running down her cheeks and over her chin, while still more hung in strands from her hair, eyes, and ears. Their eyes locked and Michelle felt tears run down her cheeks as she watched Jessica bite back her sobs, a small stream of come running over her lips as she did so.

"I'm so sorry, Mom," Jessica whispered. "This is all because of me." Michelle shook her head, but before she could reply both women became aware of a group of people walking toward them. Turning her head as much as she could, Michelle was able to pick out her original jailor from the cell and two of the men that had picked them up from the bus what seemed like a lifetime ago.

Reaching the two bound women, the officer spoke. "I see you both have been generous to my men," he smiled and stroked Michelle's cheek before she flinched away. "My colleagues are going to take you to the cells where you can clean up and get some rest," he continued. "You're going to need it; I've found a buyer for you."

12