Punished On Cam

Story Info
Amanda pays the price for cheating.
2k words
4.18
242.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda giggled as she typed "Ok brb" hurrying to her room she quickly stripped off her sweatpants and top and put on a see through black lace top and panties.

Returning to her computer she carefully sat down watching herself appear on her screen on her cam. Oh yeah she thought to herself, I look hot!

"You look hot," typed her chat buddy as he looked at her. He had been working on her for weeks now, playing on Amanda's loneliness and need for friendship to get her to the point where he could persuade her to get sexy for him on cam.

Amanda was proud of her body even if she felt a little shy but she could see her friend's naked muscled chest on her screen and he was only 19 years old, dark, handsome and more importantly; there for her.

"Do you wanna see what you have done to me?" he typed. He smiled as she nodded; tipping his cam down he slowly removed his boxer's so she could see his fat throbbing cock on her screen.

Amanda felt a rush of fluids between her legs as she gazed at his erect penis. Oh god she thought I wish I could sit on that right now! "Show me your nipples," he typed. Feeling very horny now and daring she pushed her top open just enough so that her big dark nipples were exposed. "Oh yeah babe" he typed back and she watched him totally aroused as he started to stroke himself on his cam.

Squeezing her legs together tight she started pinching her nipples as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, she was so engrossed in watching him and touching herself that she didn't hear the lounge room door shut behind her.

"What the fuck?" a large hand slammed down on her desktop and she froze as her husbands enraged face loomed over her, "You filthy little slut" he roared!

"So this is what you have been up to while I have been slaving my guts out at work night after night!" Pushing her sideways he started typing on the keyboard practically smashing the keys as he typed "Hi there you little fucker…this is MY wife you're looking at and NO ONE is going to fuck her but ME you little punk!"

Amanda could see her buddy's deflating cock as he stared at the screen a shocked look on his face. "Please Tom" she stuttered, "he is just a kid and…"

"Shut the fuck UP" he said glaring at her.

Roughly he grabbed both her wrists in one large hand and raised her off her seat in one jerking motion. He lifted her arms up high until she was standing on her toes. Thrusting his other hand between her legs he cupped her pussy mound firmly and squeezed it "Hmmmm Nice and wet, how convenient" he growled. Looking down Amanda could see the bulge in his pants and she squealed in pain and pleasure as he reached up and grabbed one of her breast's pinching the large nipple mercilessly.

Heat flushed her face as she felt turned on by Tom's rough handling, they had been married for 5 years now and she had never seen this side of him, he was her gentle giant she used to tell people. He had always been a gentleman considerate and caring, working long hours to provide her with everything she ever wanted.

Their sex life had suffered as a result and she had spent many lonely evenings in front of the telly before her girlfriend told her to get a computer and she had discovered a whole new world of entertainment online. Amanda missed contact with people especially at night, she had served drinks in a bar until she met Tom and he had whisked her away from her seedy apartment and the nightly grind of working for a living.

"Hehehehe" Tom laughed nastily, "I think your friend is getting turned on again" peering sideways Amanda could see her buddy on his cam still looking and his cock was swelling again as he watched Tom mauling her.

"Oh please Tom" she whimpered, "don't do this, it's too embarrassing" the only reason she liked the cam was because she could control what was happening. To have Tom discover her cheating on him like this, his resulting rage and now taking control of her sexual exploit was all too much for her.

She was disgusted with herself as she felt both lust and humiliation burning inside her. Ignoring her pleas Tom continued to pinch and squeeze her then in one quick motion he ripped her top right down the front. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh No" she moaned as her large breasts swung free, her nipples were engorged and swollen from Tom's handling of them and her arms were aching as he continued to hold them high above her head.

"My arms" she moaned gasping as Tom pulled her against his shirt and raised and lowered her so that her tender nubs rubbed against him.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said sarcastically and he suddenly lowered her and spun her around so her back was to him, he twisted her arms behind her back and proceeded to rip the rest of her lacy top off and then used it to tie her hands behind her back.

"That's better!" He laughed at the tears in her wide brown eyes as she realized her punishment was only just beginning. "Don't say a fucking word," he warned her and he proceeded to undo his shirt and pants and let them fall to the floor. His cock was huge, a good 9 inches long and nice and thick with a large purple head on it. It was thrusting half out of the gap in his boxers and Amanda could see shiny pre cum glistening on it.

Sliding his boxers down Tom ordered Amanda to kneel and suck his cock.

"Now you bitch!" he yelled as she hesitated, awkwardly she knelt and opened her mouth, she loved sucking his cock and couldn't help moaning as she felt him pushing it down her throat, gagging a little she sucked skilfully bobbing her head back and forth making sure to swirl her tongue around the head and lick the tender underside.

"Your friend is watching" Tom laughed "and I think he must have told a few people what he is looking at because there are dozens of requests to view your cam darling. I think I will just let them see what a filthy little slut you really are." Leaning forward Tom proceeded to click "accept" as people in the chat room viewed Amanda sucking off her husband.

"Don't stop," he commanded as she paused feeling another rush of shame at her predicament her juices now soaking her lacy knickers. Amanda sucked Tom obediantly as he thrust lazily in and out of her lovely mouth revelling in the feel of her lips and tongue as she knelt naked and helpless before him.

"Right" he said thickly "get up" Amanda slowly pushed herself up her arms still tied behind her back, Tom turned her sideways so she was visible in profile on the cam her large tits hanging down as her bent her over her chair. "Watch and learn little boy" he muttered to himself and Amanda felt him tear at her knickers baring her ass to the air. Oh no she thought as she felt Tom grip one of her hips and his large fingers parting her cunt lips she knew what was coming now...

Growling with lust Tom said angrily "You want sex, you're going to get it, but from me you hear ME!"

"Uhhhhhhhhh" she groaned as she felt him ram his penis hard and slow between her lips and deep into her vagina. Her pussy was tight and she could feel Tom pushing further and further in as she opened up to him bent forward and exposed. She could feel her lust surging as the pleasurable sensation of Tom's thrusts increased in intensity. Her nipples were rubbing on the seat and she moaned with arousal and absolute humiliation, knowing she was providing sexual entertainment for god knows whom on her cam.

Amanda could feel her tits swinging back and forth as Tom slowly fucked her, pushing in hard and slow slapping his balls against her vulva as he took his time thrusting in and out. His huge penis was bringing waves of sensation to her as he stretched her open and he was grunting quietly building up his momentum.

Suddenly she felt Tom pull out of her and lift her upright, swapping places with her he sat on the seat "And now for the Grande finale" he said smirking, pulling her onto his lap he lifted her up and proceeded to impale her on his throbbing cock as he bounced her up and down. Amanda could feel her pussy stretched wide as his huge cock thrust in and out and she knew they could all see her arse cheeks spread open as they watched Tom fuck her mercilessly, her arms tied behind her back and her juices running down his penis and onto his thighs.

"Oh honey" he said laughing, "I think this will be the best performance they have ever seen" lifting her off his lap he turned her around so she was facing the cam, completely open to the gazes of the watchers. He lifted her up again and proceeded to fuck her whilst using one practised hand on her clit as he made her ride him.

For Amanda this was the ultimate humiliation stripped naked, tied up and fucked in front of internet voyeurs and to top it all off Tom was going to make her enjoy it and cum on her cam in front of these strangers.

"Ugh" she moaned as she felt his fullness inside her and the pressure he was inflicting on her clit reaching extremely pleasurable heights, oh god no she thought, her thighs starting to shake and her belly tightening as her impending orgasm approached.

"Oh oh ohhhh arghhhhhhhhh" she screamed as she came. Quivering she felt her body arch, pressing her head back into Tom's chest as her cunt expanded with shuddering contractions her pussy lips swelling and engulfing Tom's cock as he continued to fuck her right through her orgasm.

"Oh sweet babe" he groaned in her ear as he felt his balls tightening and releasing, his hips and cock jerking repeatedly as his cum gushed into her, filling her up and leaking out onto his thighs and the seat.

Amanda was still panting and heaving as Tom laughed in her ear.

"Oh look honey" he purred "you are being applauded" Glancing at the screen Amanda felt her face flush bright red as she saw her buddy sitting there clapping his hands and grinning. His cock was limp now that he had jacked off watching Tom fuck her and the screen was full of pm boxes with people's comments in them.

Lifting her off him Tom untied her hands "Lick me clean" he instructed her and kneeling on the floor again she licked every drop off him tasting her self on his skin.

"Right" he said, "shows over folks." Casually Tom reached over her and proceed to smash his large fist onto the keyboard over and over, destroying it completely, the screen went blank as her hard drive started to spin out.

"I am taking this piece of shit machine to the garbage dump" Tom said quietly to her "and tomorrow night you will be dressed sexily and have dinner waiting for me when I get home"

Mutely she looked up at him her heart thudding wildly.

"Don't expect me late either" he said grinning "it's obvious I am needed more here at home in the evenings than at I am at work" and standing up he left the room.

"I am going to have a shower" he called as he went down the hallway "you are welcome to join me, you little slut" she could hear him chuckling as he walked away and to her surprise she felt her juices flowing again at his comment.

Well she thought, it looks like nothing will ever be the same around here again and smiling she stood up and walked away from her ruined computer without a second glance; towards the bathroom and her man.