Punishing a Colleague

Story Info
A colleague crosses a line and is punished.
1.7k words
4.31
22.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in the 'Training a Colleague' series but has been written so that you don't have to read the first one to still have fun.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I walked into the office, my black heels clicking on the ground at each step. I saw her immediately, her head in a cupboard riffling with something, her round ass high in the air. The corner of my mouth perked up, there was no one else in the office. I placed one firm hand on the small of her back and ran the other down her ass, squeezing slightly. She gasped and tried to stand. I used the hand on her back to keep her down and watched as she struggled for a second, the fabric on her shirt creasing.

"Hush," I murmured and she stilled instantly her body prickling with excitement. I ran my hand along the fabric covering her pussy and felt her push back. I bought my hand up and slapped her ass, hearing it thud against the tensed muscle and wool. I cupped her mound and used the heel of my hand to massage her cunt. I pushed my other hand into her long silky hair and dragged her up. Her breath became ragged and I kicked her legs further apart, sliding my hand down her baggy trousers. I could feel the rough patch of public hair, feel the heat of her slit on my fingers, her jagged breath in my ear. I pushed her tidy, bare folds slowly apart and began rubbing her clit in delicate circles. Her knees buckled slightly and I used her hair to pull her back up. She moaned in pain and pleasure. I increased the speed slightly causing her to buck into my hand. I could feel her wetness sliding over her pussy lips.

There was someone coming along the corridor, she could hear it too and tried to step away from me. I wasn't ready yet and pinned her against the cupboard, increasing the intensity on her warm swollen clit. I slid my fingers along and buried them deep into her crease. She struggled, gasping and moaning as I penetrated her, her moisture pooled around my fingers. I pulled them out and sucked them deeply into my mouth. Her taste enveloped me as I sucked her cream from my hand. I left her standing against the cupboard, empty, disheveled and wishing for more. I sat just as the door clicked open, I could still taste her on my lips.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I poured myself a glass of red wine. My skin was still soft and warm from the bath and my attention kept getting drawn to the delicate silk robe skimming my breasts, catching slightly on hard nipples. I sighed and let my hand slip down my taught stomach to my pussy. There was a sudden frantic knocking at my door. I groaned, exasperated. Tying my robe I padded down the hall barefoot and opened the front door. She stood there, wide eyes bright and excited. I frowned deeply, how dare she come here completely uninvited. I was outraged. Her smile faltered as I reached forward, dragged her inside and flung her hard against the wall. I pressed against her, trapping her with my hip, my hand wrapped around her throat.

"How dare you come here?" I spat, my voice shaking with anger. Her blue eyes were wide with fear, her pink lips parted in shock.

"Mistress I..."

"Shut up," I snarled grabbing a fistful of long brown hair and dragging her down to the basement. I stalked to the wall and took down a long bamboo cane as she quivered in the corner. "Take down your trousers," I commanded. She rushed to obey, her fingers stumbling on silver buttons. As she bent to untangle the grey woolen trousers from her ankles, I sent the cane sailing through the air toward her ass. Crack. She cried out in pain, fell forward and tried to struggle back up. I placed my foot at the top of her back holding her down, ruffling her shirt, and brought the cane swiftly forward again. Crack. Her hands clenched into fists, desperately attempting to manage the agony, but this was punishment and I wouldn't let her. Crack. Vivid red lines were forming on her ass. Crack. She let out a high squeal. Crack. Her body shook. Crack.

"If you show up at my door uninvited, like some two penny whore, that's how you'll be treated," I snarled at her. I left her shaking on all fours, pale velvet skin now marred with six long red welts. I grabbed a strap on harness from a draw and chose the thickest, longest dildo I had. I knew it was going to be more than she could handle. I added a dab of lube, just enough that it would slide in to her but not so much it would be comfortable. I positioned myself behind her and without warning thrust deeply in. She cried out in fright and pain, the girth of the dildo stretching her too tight, the length striking against her cervix. I pulled out and thrust back in, the sensitive, beaten flesh of her ass smacking against my legs. I began rhythmically pounding her small, stretched cunt.

Each time I thrust in I could feel the dildo thud against her cervix. Each time I pulled out I could see her pussy lips cling and drag along the shaft. I picked up the pace and she let out a high keening noise. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head high and making her back dip. The rhythmic slapping of her flesh was making me water. I reached forward and pinched her nipple hard through her shirt. She let out a high pitched squeal. I could feel my arousal beginning to slide down my thigh. I placed my unlubed thumb on her tight puckered asshole and pressed in. Her dry, unprepared hole yielded suddenly and she yelled out in pain.

"I'm sorry mistress," she sobbed. I pulled my thumb swiftly from her ass causing her whole body to clench and shiver. I continued to thrust into her, firm and fast, burying the dildo to the hilt in her trembling folds. She tried to pull her legs closer together to soften the blow but a sharp pinch on her velvety inner thigh quickly dissuaded her. I could see her toes curling in pain, her skin prickled with sweat, her whole body quivering at the assault on her cunt. "Please mistress, please stop, I'm sorry, it won't happen again," she begged. I slammed deep into her, holding her hips to keep her steady I kept pushing, exerting my power over her. She drummed her feet on the floor trying anything to manage the pain. I pulled sharply out of her, her deep pink slit spasming and gaping wide from the assault. The dildo was slick with her juice and I threw it to the side. She was gulping down lungfuls of air, face streaked with tears and whole body quaking.

I took hold of a fistful of hair and dragged her along the ground toward a wide leather chair. I sat and spread my legs pushing her face into my slick cunt. "Make me cum," I commanded. She hesitated a second, trying to gain control of her ragged breath and then I felt her hot mouth on my bud. Her tongue trailed from the bottom of my slit up to my clit. She repeated this, letting her tongue dip lightly into my warm hole. Her tongue began slowly circling my button, never touching. My breathing increased and hands clenched in her hair. I was desperate for her attention directly on my clit. Finally she lifted her tongue and planted it squarely on my nub. I groaned, her tongue pushing me in circles. I sighed in pleasure as she increased the speed. I could feel my slit drenched through. I ground my cunt into her face. She began flicking her tongue from side to side rapidly. I could feel myself getting close, feel my tight nipples rubbing against the soft fabric of my robe and felt her fingers plunge into my pussy. I cried out as her fingers slid in and out, beckoning inside me, hitting my G-spot. I came with a moan, grasping her hair and crushing her lips on my mound as I thrust forward. She tried to move away but I held her tight to me as my slit spasmed in ecstasy.

I pushed her away and stood. She sat huddled and broken in the middle of the floor, her pussy puffy and bruised, her ass red and swollen. I walked to the cupboard and looked through the draws finally pulling out a chastity belt. "Stand up," I directed. She stood. The chastity belt had a metal mesh frame covering from the top of her slit to her perineum. She would still be able to go to the toilet and clean herself but would be unable to touch or penetrate herself. "Legs apart," I instructed. She shifted and I was able to clearly see the effect I'd had on her pussy. The folds were swollen from my assault, the sensitive, pale flesh now red and raw. I could see the delicacy with which she moved, she would not be forgetting this mistake any time soon. I could see her clit peeking out from between her lips. I reached out and let my fingers rub it gently and then pinched it firmly between my forefinger and thumb. There was a note of surprised arousal in her gasp. I pushed my fingers into her stretched, overly sensitive tunnel and she shifted slightly.

I could feel the change in her arousal. Her hips pushing delicately forward, begging for more. She hadn't realised yet that this was another part of the punishment. I began rubbing her clit more firmly, heard a moan escape her lips. I pulled my fingers out and strapped the chastity belt on securing it with a padlock. Her face was the most exquisite picture of regret, her eyes filled with a wanting that would not be satisfied. I reached forward again and unclipped the delicate metal collar I had placed on her last time, she was not ready yet. Not trained well enough. Her lips parted in protest. She looked utterly devastated. I pointed at the chastity belt. "That will stay on for at least two weeks," I said and held the collar aloft, "this you will have to work hard to earn back." I leaned forward and kissed her deep and hard, biting her lip slightly as I pulled away. "Now get the fuck out of my house," I growled. I was still angry at her.