Punishing Aylin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"Please!" she begged, eventually; and he managed to struggle to his feet, his cock popping noisily from her body.

He reached over and helped her up, gathering her into his arms and holding her tightly when she accepted his help. He stroked her back as he rocked her. He kissed her temple and whispered words of endearment to her.

"Come, baby; let's go upstairs. I have something that will help with that bite. I'm so sorry. I've never got so carried away before."

He told his wife that he wouldn't offer to soothe her derriere because he really had meant to punish her by the spanking, but she had proven to be everything that he needed her to be; and that he was proud of her. Eric informed her that he wanted her like he never had before, and that as soon as she was ready, he would be more than happy for her to return the favour.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
12