Punishing Christina Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman steals from her boss and must pay her penance.
1.5k words
3.91
27.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers

I rubbed my eyes and then looked back at the tally of figures. Yep, just as bad as it looked. A bit shy of $152,000. My small company's money. Stolen, defrauded and embezzled...by my most trusted employee, our book keeper, Christina.

I had discovered some discrepancies over a week earlier and had been digging and auditing the books and charge accounts ever since. The closer I looked the more I had found. Stunning.

At first I'd felt shock and disbelief, that turned next to sickening acceptance and then seething rage. How could she betray me after 9 years? I'd given her near total control of the financial side of the business because I felt sure I could trust her. She was my right hand assistant, our most senior and highest paid employee...and this was how she repaid that trust. Multiple charge accounts opened in my name, a hefty downpayment on her new black SUV, a swimming pool for her family, new windows for their house...the list went on and on.

When the evidence became clear a week ago I had called in into the office, closed the door and showed her what I'd found. I dropped the stack of charge account statements, bank statements and other paperwork on the desk in front of her and stared at her expression as she took it in. Her face froze at first, then paled as she realized she'd been caught. She looked up at me, her green eyes already swelling with tears and her fair skin reddening as she stammered a feeble denial, then empty excuses, then a tearful pledge to pay it all back. I stared at her, stone faced and watched her dissolve into sobbing and trembling. Her fine strawberry blonde hair was soon sticking to her cheeks as her tears flowed unabated and she covered her face in her hands, sobbing.

Of course she was fired, I'd told her. She'd never find another job that would pay as well and she had no way in the world to repay even a fraction of the stolen funds. I told her I'd already consulted with a prosecutor that I knew and learned if I pressed charges she was looking at an open and shut felony case. Probably 5 years in prison. She had three kids and a husband she argued with constantly as they fought their way toward a pending divorce filing. He was boring and under-educated and she felt him to be beneath her. She derided his sexual prowess, saying he was a ham-fisted, clumsy lover who rarely satisfied her.

This I knew because she'd confided it during some flirting and teasing during the times we were alone in the office. She liked to wear short skirts to show off her strong legs and snug tops that accentuate her medium sized breasts which seemed quite firm for a mother of three in her forties. She enjoyed the effect it had on me and the compliments I would pay her, often commenting that her "loser" husband never showed such appreciation of her charms.

She had begun to beg at that point, that a felony conviction would guarantee her husband getting his way in the divorce, she'd lose her kids as well, she couldn't bear even the thought of going to prison, let alone spending 5 years there! Please couldn't we work something out? Please don't report this to the police! Please...she'd do anything!

She stared at me now, her face wet with tears, hair sticking in wet strands to her face, eyes swollen and red, imploring me not to destroy her world. I pointed out coldly, that it was her own actions that had destroyed her world, as well as inflicting a loss on my company that she'd never come close to repaying.

"I'll call you back here in a few days. I won't move on this until I have some time to consider things."

She nodded, still sobbing and stood to pull herself together to walk past the other employees. After stifling her sobs and wiping her eyes, she slunk out the door and gave just one plaintive look back before slipping down the hall.

Several days later I waited at my desk with an eye on the parking lot. It was after five and the employees had all gone home. I had called Chris earlier in the day and given strict instructions. She would arrive promptly at 5:30 and lock the door behind her. I would be waiting in the office and would dictate the terms of our...arrangement. I'd even taken the liberty of writing up a contract, of sorts, and she would have to sign it before she could begin paying me back for the enormous pain she'd caused the business and me personally. She was going to feel her share of pain as well. For as long as I felt it necessary. Otherwise the police would be called in and she would lose everything she cared about. I had specified what she was to wear as well, an outfit she'd changed into one night before meeting her husband and friends for a night out straight from work. A teal colored satin halter top that tied in back and at her neck and had to be worn braless. I had never forgotten the way her ripe tits jiggled inside it and the two hard dents of her nipples against the smooth satin. A short, tight denim skirt hugged her nice, mature ass and showed off her firm legs. Yes, this time she'd be wearing it for me alone...at least for a while... before I "helped" her out of it.

I saw her car pull up in the lot and then heard the door open moments later, then the click as she turned the deadbolt. Her footsteps came softly, somewhat timidly down the hall. She paused just outside my door before knocking softly and stepping inside.

She looked fucking hot, I had to admit. I knew what part of town she was from and there was just a hint of trailer trash to her appearance and manner which added a certain spice, in my opinion. Her fine strawberry blonde hair was done up in soft waves, tasteful makeup accented her sexy green eyes and her full lips...which wore a forced and nervous smile. She clutched a thin white coverup around her shoulders despite the hot summer evening but there was no hiding those legs. They were long and firm and strong and her pretty feet were adorned in thin strapped heels. I looked her up and down with predatory intensity, making no attempt at hiding it and enjoyed the vulnerability in her expression as she pulled her wrap tighter. All in good time...

"Chris, this is the deal. You are going to pay me back for what you have taken, though I doubt you have anything worth near what you owe me. You have no money despite all that you've stolen from me, you and your husband are divorcing and custody of your children hangs in the balance. If I go to the police you'll lose them all as well as spending several years in prison. Can you imagine what that will be like? Day after day...isolated, afraid, alone among women you'd cross the street to avoid on the outside...Won't they have a great time with you? A fresh little piece of meat just ripe for the taking...And take you they will. Those rough, nasty bitches will tear into you like wolves. You do know that, right, Chris?"

I watched as her face paled and she choked back a sob. I stared hard into her green eyes before continuing.

"You swore you would do anything...anything, to avoid going to prison and losing your kids. I have years of hard work ahead to build back what you have stolen from me so I think it only fair that you will spend a long time working off this debt to my satisfaction.

"So, we will enter into an arrangement whereby you will submit to whatever the hell I dream up for you, for as long as I say until this debt IS paid to my satisfaction. If you at any time renege on your part I will turn the matter over to the police and we'll just let justice take its course."

Christina was trembling now...ever so slightly, as I read out my terms. I watched her for a moment in silence and soaked in what was to be only the faint start to a vibrant and arousing experience.

"Do you agree to this deal?"

She closed her eyes briefly, tightly, and then opened them.

"Yes. Yes I do, but...please..."

"Very well then." I cut her off. "You'll sign here to that effect...Just in case."

"I Christina M, of my own free will, enter into this agreement..." she read...her eyes tearing up slightly and her hand trembling as she signed her name.

I watched her delicious torment as she read through my contract, giving herself up to me and my idea of retribution or facing a trial and incarceration. Prison really was what she deserved, I reasoned...but I would do what I could to make it worth my while to keep her free...and at my mercy... for a long time to come.

She signed and dropped the pen. Pulling her wrap tighter she stepped back and glared at me in defiance mixed with fear. Yes...I thought. Oh yes, please...

rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers