Punishing My Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
She opens her second bag of tricks.
1k words
4.4
85.5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

***NOTE: This is a continuation of Chapter One. It may seem to start a little abruptly if you have not read the first chapter.***

For the next couple of days, I gave my poor titties a break while the irritation cleared up. Every brush of my nipples against my clothing or the bedsheets was a torment there for a while, though. It wasn’t the normal kind of clamping or twisting pain that I prefer, but it was still a turn-on by the very nature of its being a kind of sexual torture, and an unrelenting one, at that. Nevertheless, I was really not into actually damaging my skin, so I dispensed with the groceries and prepared for my next adventure…

When all was clear again, I got my bag from the dollar store, extracting the rope, chain, bungee cord, and varying clips. Once again nude and comfortable on my bed, I first experimented with binding my breasts. I attempted to constrict my boobs by tying the rope around them, but the nylon slid against my smooth skin and wouldn’t squeeze like I wanted. As an alternative, I tied the rope tightly around my chest and ribcage above and below my tits, which made them pop out nicely. With them thus exposed, I started experimenting with the clips and clothespins.

The hair clips were hinged, with plastic ‘teeth’ that met in a sharklike smile. They looked wicked, but trying them in various locations on my breasts, including directly on my nipples, informed me that their bark was worse than their bite, which wasn’t very biting.

I then opened the bag of clothespins. I started by applying a pin not directly on my nipple, but off a little to the side, on the aureola. The clothespin took a little nibble and stayed on well. I added another, then another, and soon the soft flesh of my breasts was bristling with rows of little wooden soldiers. I ran my hands along the ends of the clothespins, sending a wave of sensation across each breast. It felt wonderful, and the ritual aspect of adding each clothespin would be an incredibly exciting buildup as foreplay for a lover to do to me, especially if I were blindfolded and didn’t know where the next one would be placed. I delightedly filed this away for my next playdate.

I had left my nipples for last. Reaching down through the forest of clothespins dotting the slopes of my breasts, I attached the last two clothespins to my waiting pink tips. They held fast, although they did not feel as tight as I would have thought. I figured that it would certainly feel more insistent with a little time, and I once again brushed all the clothespins with my hands. The effect was very pleasing. I was growing wet with anticipation of my pleasure to come, and my hands went to work once more on my hungry clit.

After I brought myself to a delicious climax, I began to remove the clothespins, one by one. Once again, I would leave my nipples until last. The clips left small welts all over my tender skin. I moved slowly, replacing each clip in the bag as I removed it, allowing the remaining clips to continue their small pinches for as long as they could. The ones on my nipples, which hadn’t seemed particularly tight at first, were beginning to make their presence more felt, especially since I had had my orgasm and the blood had returned to them. The longer I took to remove their companions, the more they began to throb. I continued to move slowly, savoring the torture. Finally, they were the only clips remaining, but instead of removing them, I took up the next item from my shopping excursion: the stainless steel choke chain.

I clipped the chain around my neck. It was going to serve as an anchoring spot for my next set of toys. I opened the package of bag clips. These were small, plastic spring-loaded clips designed to hold snack bags tightly closed to preserve freshness, with textured pincers to prevent their slipping on the slick plastic of a potato-chip bag. I wondered how the texture would feel against my sin.

I finally took the clothespins from my nipples, rubbing and squeezing them to diffuse the pain and to keep the blood circulating. I toyed with them fairly gently for a while, but I couldn’t wait for further punishment, so I took up the bag clips and applied them.

The bag clips worked liked a charm! Unlike the hair clips and the clothespins, the bag clips were wide and mashed my nipples nice and flat. As I tugged on them, I observed that the texture kept them effectively in place. I had hoped that would be the case, and I gleefully reached for the last implement of punishment from the dollar store: the bungee cord. I hooked one end of the short, stretchy cord through the clip on my left nipple, ran the cord through the choke chain around my neck, and stretched the cord down to hook through the clip on my right. My breasts were pulled up tightly by the bungee cord—it stretched a little, but so did my nipples. The tension was perfect, and the pain was exquisite. I could imagine being bound this way as a lover fucked me vigorously from behind, making my heavy breasts jerk down on my tortured nipples with each pounding thrust.

The thought made me so wet, I knew it was time to have another go at myself. I simulated my fantasy by getting on my hands and knees—and oh, my nipples burned like fire when my giant breasts pulled down against those tight clips!—and fucked myself with a long, thick dildo. I worked myself up to the point that I had a thundering orgasm without even having to touch my throbbing clit. I released my screaming nipples from the clips and sank down in satisfied exhaustion. One more bag of tricks still to open!

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers