Punishing Scott's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, you definitely like the sound of that..."

Emma sensed that the device wasn't yet having any discernible effect and reached down and turned each wing nut a couple of times, bringing a gasp from Scott through the soaked panties.

"Ah, now that's more like it," Emma chuckled.

She straddled his stomach and pulled the panties from his face, then pinched a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, squeezing hard enough to get his attention.

"I know how much you want to lick my ass slave, do you want to see it?"

"Yes please Mistress..."

"Very well, but it will cost you."

Emma turned around and tweaked each of the wingnuts a quarter turn, bringing another moan from Scott.

"I told you I'd have to punish you, but really... you're going to be punishing yourself."

Emma stood over him and bent forward, allowing Scott a perfect view of her shapely ass and shaved pussy. She reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her sloppy cunt, then reached back and wiped them on Scott's lips. Scott couldn't help but flick his tongue over his lips, eagerly collecting then devouring his Mistress's delicious juices.

"Oh you love my pussy juice don't you... but that's not what you really want is it?"

Emma reached round and grasped each buttock with a palm, before slowly spreading her cheeks to reveal her tight little asshole.

"There it is slave, that cute little hole you just love to worship."

Scott moaned with lust as his hard cock throbbed at the sight of his Mistress's gorgeous asshole.

"Do you want to smell it?"

"Oh yes, yes please Mistress."

"Very well slave, but you know what you have to do now, don't you?"

After a moment's silence Emma clarified the situation for him.

"You need to beg me to tighten the screws and crush your balls if you want to smell my beautiful asshole."

Scott groaned at the realisation of what he was now expected to do to earn what he craved so badly.

"Please Mistress... please tighten the screws and let me smell your gorgeous ass."

Emma reached forward and turned the screws another quarter turn, pulling the Perspex plate tighter against the backing rods and slowly squashing Scott's balls in between them.

Emma dropped onto her heels, so that her ass was just an inch or so above Scott's face.

"Can you smell my beautiful asshole slave?"

Scott breathed in the exotic musky scent and desperately, desperately wanted to slide his tongue into her cleft.

"Yes Mistress, it smells amazing..."

Emma reached back between her legs once more and worked her fingers into her pussy again. Once coated with juice she grasped Scott's cock and slowly began stroking his tight meat, using her thumb to tease the head as she stroked.

"Your poor cock looks like it could explode at any second slave, you best not forget that you aren't allowed to cum without permission... especially with your balls trapped in that crusher."

Scott gulped loudly, as he continued to breathe in his Mistress's scent and feast his eyes upon the object of his desire, right there in front of him.

"Are you ready for more slave? Are you ready to beg for more?"

"Yes Mistress..."

Scott paused for a beat to ready himself for the next phase of the game.

"...please tighten the screws and allow me to worship your beautiful ass."

"You really want me to slave?"

"Yes Mistress, please..."

"Well... if you really want it."

Emma slowly turned the screws another quarter turn, bringing a wince from Scott as his balls were crushed a little more by the device.

"You must really want to taste my ass slave," giggled Emma.

She lowered her delicious asshole until it was pressed right against Scott's mouth and immediately felt his tongue flick over it. Abruptly she pulled it away.

"Ah-ah-ah... did I say you could begin?"

Scott cursed his impatience silently.

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress..."

"I'm sure you are slave, but I think if you really want to lick my ass I'm going to have to make you pay. Another quarter turn I think... don't bother to beg this time."

Scott felt the device squash his balls a fraction more and then Emma's hand gently stroking his cock as she lowered herself onto his face once again.

"Remember slave, don't you dare cum without permission... or your balls will pay! Now you may begin."

Scott pushed his tongue forward again, savouring the musky taste of Emma's sweet ass. As he did so he was aware that Emma's hand was gripping his cock tighter and pumping harder than before, and this, added to the eroticism of finally being allowed to worship his Mistress's gorgeous asshole soon made the pressure in his balls all the more intense.

After a while Emma lifted her ass off Scott's face and he strained upwards, trying to keep his tongue inside her ass, but soon fell back to the pillow.

"I like seeing your balls squashed like that," Emma said, looking down at the clear plastic device gripping his balls quite uncomfortably now.

"Does it hurt?" she enquired, somewhat dispassionately.

"A little Mistress," Scott replied.

"Good, it turns me on to hurt you... a little."

She turned around so that she was on top of him, looking down straight into his eyes.

"But it would turn me on even more to hurt you a lot. Do you want me to hurt you a lot slave?"

Scott gulped before responding in the affirmative.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me."

Scott gave his safe-word and then Emma briefly covered his mouth with her own, her tongue flicking against his. He could taste the scent of his cock on her lips and tongue, mixed with the slightly waxy texture of her thick red lipstick.

"Good slave, I want to hear you use it before I'm done," she whispered into his ear before she pulled away from him. "I'm going to hurt you now, and it's going to make me wet."

Emma turned around and gently tightened the wingnuts another quarter turn. The plate was pressing quite hard on Scott's balls now, and each quarter turn brought a small but noticeable increase in the pain being inflicted on his balls. But he knew that if he wanted the continued pleasure of tasting his Mistress's sweet ass he would have to stand it for as long as he could.

Like any slowly inflicted pain, as the endorphins kicked in at each stage the pain lessened as he got used to it, but even so the pressure was mounting each time and he didn't really know how much he would be able to take. At the same time the steadily increasing pressure was making it harder and harder for him to hold back his orgasm.

Emma dropped her ass back onto Scott's face once more and gave a one word instruction.

"Lick."

As she felt Scott's eager tongue pressing against her tight little asshole, Emma's fingers were already back between her legs, her copious juices soaking her skin before she started to rub her clit rhythmically, her other hand gently stroking her slave's poor, throbbing meat.

"Don't fucking cum, if you know what's good for you slave. Only I get to cum when I want to, isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," came Scott's muffled reply.

"That's right, only I get to cum as much as I want, whenever I want... but you, you have to wait for my permission, and no matter how much you beg or plead, sometimes I won't give it. Sometimes I think about how long I would have to make you wait before you broke down and cried for release..."

As she spoke, Scott felt Emma push back against his tongue, trying to force his probing muscle deeper into her tight hole.

"...do you know how much it turns me on to think of you like that, so desperate that you'd agree to almost anything? There's no way I could trust you to keep your hands off your cock, you would have to be locked up properly, but maybe I could live with that, if it achieved my goal. I know you fantasize about being locked up don't you... I know you wonder what that would be like, a steel cage around your poor, dripping cock. So pathetically desperate for attention..."

Emma gasped the last few words as she neared her second climax.

"...maybe I'd tie you down and then unlock you, just so that I could hurt your balls. How mean would that be slave?"

Scott grunted into his wife's ass as he felt his cock twitch wildly at the thought of being treated like a piece of meat, used for his Mistress's amusement with no consideration of his pleasure.

"Don't cum slave! Don't you fucking dare."

Emma slapped his cock hard, while continuing to frig her clit and pushing back against his tongue, eager to feel his tongue wiggling inside her asshole as she came.

"You love the thought of that don't you, the thought of me being sooooo cruel to you... well, maybe I should start being a lot crueller to you. Deep down I know you'd love it... and just thinking about treating you like that makes me feel incredible..."

Emma reached forward and tightened the wingnuts another quarter turn, which caused Scott's stomach to ripple with the added pressure applied to his tormented, aching balls.

"Oh fuck yeah... I love watching you suffer for me," panted Emma as she felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Mercy Mistress!" begged Scott as the pain in his balls become ever more unbearable.

"Not yet slave... I want to cum knowing how much it's hurting you, it makes me so fucking hot!"

Emma was riding Scott's tongue now, pushing back hard against his face as her fingers moved quickly between her legs, the sweat glistening on her skin as she pushed herself closer and closer.

Then she was cumming, spasming wildly as Scott tongue-fucked her asshole as deeply as he could. Even though Emma wasn't touching his cock he could feel his own orgasm building steadily, the verbal stimulation, the pressure on his balls, the pleasure of being allowed to worship his Mistress's gorgeous asshole and the absolute joy of feeling her cumming so hard above him was simply getting to be way too much.

As her orgasm faded Scott felt Emma pull away from him, then turn around and lie next to him, exhausted. She snuggled against him and whispered how much she loved torturing him as he struggled to juggle the constant ache in his flattened balls and the orgasm he knew was becoming inevitable.

"I'm getting close Mistress..." he warned. Emma sat up immediately, back in control.

"But you're not going to cum, are you. Even though you think it's too much, you're going to hold back aren't you slave?"

Emma reached down and ratcheted up the pressure another quarter turn, causing Scott to tremble and shake as the pressure in his poor balls threatened to push him over the edge.

"You're doing so well darling, it turns me on so much to see you suffer like this... I came so fucking hard knowing how much you were suffering for me, you don't want to disappoint me now do you?"

"No Mistress," breathed Scott.

"Good slave... I'm glad, I promise it will be over soon, but..."

Emma paused for a moment then reached over and loosely gripped Scott's throbbing, tight cock and began a delicate stroking motion, barely touching it but making Scott's situation ever more impossible.

"I need to tell you something... but you have to promise to hold it back for me."

"I'll try Mistress..."

Emma's grip loosened even more until Scott could barely feel her fingers at all.

"This has been amazing, but now I can't stop thinking of other ways to hurt your balls..."

Scott groaned, his jaw visibly trembling as he listened intently.

"I want to have you standing right in front of me, legs spread, while I sit playing with my pussy, getting myself closer and closer to cumming... yeah, I want you to watch me, I know you love watching me touch myself don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress..." Scott groaned.

"I know you do, and that is so hot for me slave... that you find watching me so sexy, especially when you know that I can do it whenever I want and you can't... can you even remember what it's like to cum whenever you want slave? I bet it's hard to remember now, it's been so long since you could jerk yourself off to please yourself instead of me, but you wouldn't want to go back to that would you, not really. You might think you would, but I think in a few days you'd be begging me to control you again, begging me to keep you frustrated and desperate. You love being desperate for me don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Just like you are now slave, desperate to cum... so fucking desperate to feel all that cum scream out of your poor tormented balls. I can't believe how good you are at holding back slave, I'm so proud of you."

Emma breathed heavily in Scott's ear for a few seconds as she continued to gently stroke his cock.

"And while you're standing there watching me, I'm going to let you stroke your cock for me. You like stroking for me don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress..." Whispered Scott, trembling all over now.

"Maybe I'll have you edge a few times as well, you love to edge your cock don't you slave, and it will be even better having me there watching you."

Emma felt Scott's cock swell in her hand at the thought.

"Do you know what I'm going to do then slave?"

"No Mistress."

"I'm going to flick one of my beautiful feet up into your balls slave."

Scott grunted as he felt his orgasm edge impossibly close, every fibre in his body screaming for release.

"You like the thought of that don't you slave, the thought of my pretty little feet, the feet that you worship and adore, turning against you and hurting your poor, swollen, cum-filled balls..."

"Yes... Mistress," Scott replied, feeling mortified at his admission even as he said it, and wondering how much longer he could possibly hope to maintain control.

"Of course I'd start off soft, but the more turned on I got, the closer I got to cumming the harder I would kick... harder and harder, until your balls were aching. But you'd want it harder too wouldn't you? You'd want me to kick your balls hard if it made me cum, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress... but Mistress please, I can't, I really can't hold it." Scott could barely string the words of a sentence together now

"I know slave. The thought of my gorgeous foot smashing into your balls makes you want to shoot doesn't it slave..."

"Yes Mistress, please... I can't hold it back..."

"No slave, you don't cum without permission, ever."

Emma reached down and turned the two wingnuts one more time, watching as Scott's stomach rippled madly as he sought to contain the pain, but to no avail. Emma was barely touching his cock now, merely rubbing the underside of the head with one finger, but even that was too much.

Scott opened his mouth again, trying to beg for release one more time, but even as he did so he knew it was too late. His cock bucked and Emma pulled her finger away immediately, removing the stimulation as fast as she could in the hope of halting his unauthorised orgasm. But she was too late and the first huge spurt flew from his cock and landed high on his stomach and lower chest. After that the remaining cum began to stream slowly from the tip and pool at the base of his thick cock, but Emma wasn't finished.

"Oh...no, no, no. I told you not to cum!" She growled as she slapped his cock again and again. "Now you will really suffer..."

She reached down for the final time and tweaked the wingnuts one more quarter turn each, laughing as her husband winced loudly, his cock still bobbing in angry frustration. Finally he could take no more, the pain was too intense.

"Red, Mistress, Red!"

Emma immediately released the pressure and span the nuts loose, gently removing the contraption and tossing it aside before straddling him and kissing him hard on the mouth, telling him over and over again how much she loved him, thanking him for being such a wonderful slave and telling him again and again how amazing her orgasms had been.

Scott gradually relaxed and wished that he could wrap his arms around his beautiful wife and hold her tight, but his bonds prevented him from doing so. Instead, he whispered into her ear.

"Thank you Mistress... I love you so much."

Emma looked into his eyes, both of them feeling the intensity of the scene they had just played out. Emma allowed herself a brief moment of tenderness before snapping back into Mistress-mode.

"I love you too slave and I love hurting your balls... but right now you need to clean me, I'm covered in your cum."

Emma manoeuvred herself over Scott's mouth, watching as he licked the cum first from her breasts and then the PVC that covered her midriff. When he was done she grabbed her panties from alongside him and wiped him clean, then wiped her sodden, slippery pussy dry before rolling the tiny garment into a ball and pushing it into his mouth.

"Does that taste good?" Emma asked, her fingers idly stroking Scott's still hard and very angry looking cock.

He nodded slightly and she smiled as she felt the cum trapped in his cock after his ruined orgasm ooze out and lubricate her palm. She palmed the head of his cock for a few seconds bringing a stream of violent growls from her husband's throat and then spread the cum over his throbbing cock, her hand speeding up as she pumped him hard.

"Poor slave, I know you want to cum so badly... can you take just a little bit more pain for me?"

Scott felt the edge rapidly approaching again and grunted his agreement through the makeshift gag.

She released his cock, stood up on the bed and moved so that she was standing directly over his throbbing, frustrated cock. She leaned forward and grabbed the head of the bed to steady herself and then lifted her stocking clad foot a few inches.

"Just one gentle one for now... okay?" She said playfully, hoping she wasn't pushing him too far after what she'd just put him through, but desperately wanting to know how it felt to feel her foot connecting with his tender balls.

Scott had waited so long for this moment... he simply nodded his head slowly and braced himself for the impact as best he could.

Emma, stood over him, her foot hovering in mid-air, dragging out the moment as long as she could... then she leant forward and hooked her finger into his mouth, pulling her sodden panties out of his mouth.

"I want to hear you beg me to do it."

Scott was breathing heavily, his cock twitching madly as he struggled to stay in control and find the words he was required to say.

"Please Mistress... please use your beautiful foot... to punish my balls."

"Again!"

"Please Mistress... please kick my poor swollen balls, hard."

Emma felt a fresh stream of juice flood her cunt as she snapped her foot forward and felt it connect with Scott's balls, the impact pushing Scott over the edge a second time as he writhed on the bed in a mixture of intense pain and frustrated pleasure, a fresh slick of cum oozing out of his spasming cock onto his belly .

Emma watched from above, her fingers momentarily sliding into her slick hole before she lifted her foot again, this time to massage the rest of Scott's cum out of his cock and onto his stomach, before collecting it on her toes and feeding it to him. Scott sucked on Emma's cum soaked toes and then licked between them, collecting every drop of his ruined creamy load and swallowing it all.

"What do you say slave?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"Thank you for what slave?"

"Thank you for kicking my balls and ruining my orgasm Mistress..." breathed Scott.

Emma smiled warmly, then sank down onto his face again and rode his tongue to her third and final orgasm of the night.

12