Punishing Staci

Story Info
A houseguest is punished when she is caught stealing.
1.9k words
4.21
104.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think most people have moments in their life that they're ashamed of. I know I do. I used to think i was a nice guy, but when temptation came my way, I showed myself to be a predator. A user.

Her name is Staci. She's been friends with my daughter throughout High School, and when her drunken parents kicked her out of the house just after her eighteenth birthday, it seemed perfectly natural to invite her to stay with us. She was already in the process of joining the Coast Guard, and it would only be for a short time.

Shortly after she began staying with us, money started disappearing from my wallet, Five dollars one day, ten bucks the next. I didn't even want to suspect Staci, but both my wife and daughter left for work early each morning. I worked at home, and the only time my wallet was out of my sight was when i was in the shower, when Staci and I were the only ones in the house.

A simple search turned up all sorts of software that would let me use my laptop as a surveillance camera. The next morning, I made sure it was situated with the dresser in view, and went to take a long shower. Sure enough, when I came back into the bedroom, ten bucks was missing from my wallet.

I played back the video footage, and there was Staci, sneaking into my room, fearfully glancing at the master bathroom door as she pilfered my wallet. I could feel my rage building. We had opened our home to this little bitch, taken her in like family and she was using it as a chance to steal from us.

Even as I stormed towards the guestroom, I knew I should wait, that I should confront her when I was calmer, but my anger wouldn't let me wait. I slammed open the door to the guestroom without knocking, making her jump in fright. She was standing by her bed, wearing nothing but a tank top and panties as I turned the laptop screen towards her. I didn't say a word as I played back the damning video, watching her expression change from apprehension to panic.

"I'm so sorry Mr. B..." she began to say before I cut her off. "You fucking bitch, is this the way you thank me for offering my home to you? is this the type of cunt you really are?" My rage came pouring out, and I called her nasty, vile things, watching her expression change from panic to fear to shame and back to panic. "Think the Coast Guard will still accept you after your arrest?" I snarled at the culmination of my rant. "Think you might have just ruined the best chance you had?"

Tears began pouring down her face as she began begging me not to call the police, not to throw her out. "Enlisting is the only chance I have to get away from here. Please! Tell me how I can make it up instead. just don't have me arrested..."

I still can't entirely explain what came over me as I stood there, watching her cry and plead with me with the tank top covering but not concealing her perky C cup breasts and her panties barely covering her sweet mound. I'd never considered myself to be into bondage games or anything like that before, but right that moment I wanted to take her, use her. I wanted to taste those tears as I fucked her.

I was almost as shocked as her when I heard my own voice, snarling "take off that shirt, you fucking cunt!" She opened her mouth, to protest or to beg but whatever she was going to say was cut short as I raised my hand and half-yelled "I told you to take off that fucking shirt!" I watched, almost mesmerised by the tableau as she grasped the hem of her shirt, slowly, timidly pulling it up over her head. Her breasts came into view, looking huge on her small frame, her pink nipples matching her pale complexion and red hair perfectly. her body was tight, her breasts standing up proudly like only a teenager's can. I felt myself hardening rapidly as I stared at her. All reason had fled. I was going to use her, and I was almost as helpless to stop it as she was.

"You want to make this up to me?" i asked, my voice rough with both lust and anger. She didn't say anything as she dropped her eyes to the floor and nodded. "Get on your fucking knees, bitch." She looked back up to me in shock, her mouth opening and closing without a sound. Slowly, she sank to her knees. "Crawl over here" I commanded. I could see the fear in her face, the tension in her shoulders as she shuffled towards me.

As she stopped a foot or so in front of me, I took a step forward. The sweatpants I had pulled on after getting out of the shower did nothing to conceal my bulge as I moved to within a few inches of her face. The look of fear on her face as she looked up at me drove me even deeper into lust. "Mr B..." she began to say again before I cut her off, snarling "shut up bitch. You know what you need to do."

She grasped the waistband of my sweatpants, and looked up pleadingly at me as she began to slide them down. "Please..." she said again, stopping as my rigid cock sprang out. "Make it right Staci", I said, "show me how sorry you are to have violated my trust."

Her touch felt amazing as she grasped my cock in her small hand. Timidly, she began licking the head, making it jump and quiver in a way that I hadn't experienced since my own adolescence. My eyes fell shut and my hips rocked forward as she took my into her mouth, and i had to fight not to come right then. The warm, tight velvety feeling of her lips on my shaft combined with the image of my cock in her mouth was almost too much to control.

Part of me wanted to finish right there, shoot my load down her throat, but that tight little body of hers was just too inviting. I needed to feel her cunt and her ass. I needed to use her. After only a moment of fellatio, I reached down to grab a handful of her long, auburn red hair.

She gasped, but didn't say anything as i pulled her to her feet, her gaze remaining on my cock until I spun her around to face away from me. I shoved her towards the foot of the bed, and pushed her over the foot board, leaving her bent at the waist. She gasped again as my hands slipped into her panties, puling them down to pool around her ankles. I felt almost vindicated when I stroked a finger down the lips of her pussy, feeling her shudder against me as I found her soaking wet.

I pressed my cock against the crack of her ass as I continued to reach around and stoke her pussy. She shuddered again as i slipped a finger inside her, feeling her slick cunt close around my finger, almost pulling it in. My thumb found her clit as I began to finger her, feeling her hips begin to move in time to my hand. "Tell me you need this" I said as I began to finger her harder and faster. "Please, I need this" she responded, the fear in her voice combining with a pleading that sounded more primal, more animalistic. Her thrusting against my hand became faster and more ragged as I made her tell me that she was a whore, that she needed to be fucked and used.

Her hot tears splashed against my skin as my other hand found her nipple. I took it between my thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting as I finger fucked her. Her gasp was a half scream as she came against my finger, and i almost came myself, pressed against her ass as she shuddered and orgasmed.

As her body's shuddering began to recede, she tried to straighten up but I pressed down between her shoulder blades, bending her back over the foot board. My fingers found the lips of her soaking wet pussy and spread them open as I placed the head of my cock between them. "God, please..." she said again. I couldn't tell if she was pleading for me to fuck her or to let her go as I slid deep inside her. Whichever her pleas were, they turned into articulate moans as I buried myself deeply within her tight cunt.

I had to stop, knowing that if I continued to move, i would come. My thumb and forefinger found her clit as i stood there, stroking it as i remained buried deeply in her cunt. Her hips began to move again and her moans became more insistent as I fingered and pinched. I felt myself drawn closer to the edge as her movements became more frantic, her articulations louder and more ragged.

My last bit of control crumbled when her sweet pussy began to spasm around my shaft. I listened to her cry mingle with mine, felt her orgasm around me as i came inside her, spurting again and again. I climaxed more strongly than i had in years, possibly more strongly than i ever had. it was overwhelming and fulfilling in a way that sex had never been before.

I stood pressed against her, half-laying across her bent form as both of our bodies spasmed, then shuddered. I don't know how long we stayed like that before my softening cock slipped out of her. She said nothing, and I had no idea what to say, what to feel.

I didn't say a word as I pulled away from her. Neither of us made a sound as I picked up my pants. My gaze traveled over her nude form once more as I backed out of the room pulling the door shut behind me.

I showered again, still in shock over what had happened, what I had done. After dressing, I went into the kitchen, and started the coffee maker. What would happen from here, I wondered. Had I just destroyed my marriage, my life? Had I destroyed hers?

As i was pouring a cup of coffee, Staci came into the kitchen. She was dressed and wearing her jacket. We stared at each other for a moment before she said "I'm sorry Mr. B." her voice sounded ragged as she went on "I'll be here another three weeks, and I'll make it up to you every day if you want." I was completely at a loss for words, and said nothing as she dropped her gaze to the floor, not looking at me again as she walked out the back door.

It's been almost twenty four hours now, and i still can't separate shame from lust. My wife is in the shower, and will be leaving for the day in a few moments. I'll be alone with Staci again. I want to be a good man, but I don't know what will happen, how strong I'll be.