Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,747 Followers

"Or maybe he likes sniffing them!" I blurted out. "Did it occur to you that he might have been taking our panties for weeks, or even months? Sniffing the crotches of our panties? He probably knows exactly what both of our vaginas smell like now, Mom."

"Sandra," Mom said, trying to calm me down, "We can't change anything that's happened in the past. But, we can use this knowledge now that we know about it."

"I'm not following you." I answered.

"Now that we know he's got some attraction to our panties, we can use that to torment him as part of his punishment. It could be as simple as making him wash or fold our underwear while we supervise him. Or letting him see us in our panties." Mom explained. "Then we watch for a reaction from him. If he starts getting erect or nervous, we start asking him questions and see if we can get him to admit what he's been doing. It might take a day or two, but, I'm betting this will turn out to work in our favor."

I thought about what Mom said, and maybe she was right. From my standpoint, I was initially shocked that my intimate, personal space had been violated. I mean, what could be more personal to a girl than the smell of her vagina? My own brother had taken my panties and probably took great joy in discovering and enjoying the smell of my pussy -- maybe even licked my panties while he got himself off. I admit, the thought of it was curiously exciting, and it was something I was definitely going to pursue with my nasty little brother.

Sure, it was flattering to know a guy was so interested in my pussy that he took my panties so he could have my scent, or my taste, to fantasize over while we was jerking himself off. But, my own brother? My little brother?

How long had he been doing this? And what did it mean that he had Mom's panties, too? Was he sniffing both our panties and getting off on the scent of both our pussies? The more I thought about it, the more curious I became and the more I wanted to know exactly what he was doing with them. And in the end, Mom's suggestion about tormenting him with our panties might be a good way to find out.

"Alright." I said. "I'll go along with your tormenting idea, but, I still want to know exactly why he had my panties and what he's been doing with them. If that means we have to trick him into telling us, then that's fine with me."

"You know," Mom replied, "it could be something as simple as his male curiosity about the female body, Sandra. We're the only females he ever has any contact with, and as far as I know, he's never had a steady girlfriend. He's probably heard things from his friends about how women get wet, and how they smell and how they taste..... maybe he went to the only source that was available to him..... me and you."

"And if that's true," Mom added, "we really can't get too upset at him, can we? I mean, aren't you even a little bit pleased that someone found your vagina enticing enough to want to steal your panties?"

There was some truth in what she was saying, and I agreed to have an open mind about it. We decided we'd take it one step at a time to see how he'd react to seeing or touching our panties. Mom even suggested we try to find a way to incorporate panties into his daily masturbation -- even going so far as to suggest we both let him see us in our panties tonight if he was good enough to deserve a reward.

Until that moment, I didn't realize she was prepared to offer him a reward handjob this early, meaning tonight. But, Mom convinced me we should make it clear that the nightly reward handjob would start tonight if things went okay once we got started on his punishment after he returned from his haircut.

We were running out of time, though. We still had to finish filling the boxes and moving all the clothes out of his closet before he got home. Setting the panty issues aside for now, we set to work clearing every stitch of clothing out of Bobby's room and putting it in Dad's old office. Mom also boxed up his i-Pod and his laptop, and she picked up the charger to his cell phone and threw it in one of the boxes, too.

Mom was on a roll with her plan. She was doing everything possible to successfully deprive him of every privilege, every ounce of privacy and every right my poor little brother thought he had. And by the time we closed the door to Dad's old office and locked the deadbolt, she'd made a pretty good step in that direction. Bobby didn't know it, but the only thing he had to his name right now was the clothes he was wearing -- and once he got back from getting his hair cut, he wouldn't even have his clothes anymore.

We were done clearing out his room with plenty of time to spare. We even had time to sit down and talk about how we were going to break the news to him about the details of his punishment. Mom took some time to coach me about what she wanted me to do as she explained the rules to my little brother, saying I should let her do most of the talking, and I was fine with that.

We also talked more about his morning handjob -- the free one we were going to give him every morning before he got out of bed. Mom steadfastly insisted we had no choice other than to do this, regardless if he was good or bad the day before. She said his attitude every day would start out horrible if we didn't do it. But, if we did, we'd be fundamentally responsible for getting him off to a good start each day. Not only that, but, if he never earned a nighttime reward, his morning handjob might be his only opportunity to get any kind of relief.

"I don't even want to imagine how his attitude will be if he has to go seven days without masturbating, Sandra." Mom said. "Actually, I hope he earns a nightly reward each day, and between that and his morning handjob, it might just be enough to keep his raging hormones under control, and of course, there's an excellent chance it will give him something to look forward to. It will give him a reason to be good."

I'm not sure what made me think of it, but, as we were sitting there, something Mom said earlier came back to me. "Do you think he's a virgin?" I asked, looking up at her.

"You said yourself he's never had a steady girlfriend." I added. "And considering the way he treats us, I bet none of the girls his age would have anything to do with him."

I could see the wheels of thought turning inside Mom's head. "Think about it." I said to her. "Doesn't it kind of make sense? I bet he's never had any kind of romantic or sexual experience with a girl at all. Ever."

"Sandra, that's a very good observation." Mom said, complimenting me. "We'll have to find out. But, if it's true, perhaps one of us should help him past that if he completes the full seven days of punishment."

I was literally shocked out of my head to hear her say those words. Did she just suggest one of us have sex with Bobby?

Then, after a second I asked myself , "Well..... why the heck not?" I mean, we were going to be jerking him off, right? We were going to be bathing him. Our fingers were going to be in his butt. By the end of the seven days, we were going to be about as intimate with his body as anyone could ever be.

At that exact moment, I wondered if Mom meant she, or I, would be the person to bring my little brother into manhood. On one hand, the act of taking a young man's cherry was an honor I'd never had, and it was something I'd fantasized about many times because the idea of it appealed to me. But on the other hand, maybe this was something Mom should do..... maybe it was her responsibility to teach him about a woman's body and take him between her legs and give him his first experience with a woman.

I was just about to agree with her -- just about to agree that we should most definitely help him lose his virginity, when we heard Bobby come through the door. Mom turned to me and told me we'd have to finish that part of the conversation later, and I eagerly nodded my head.

Bobby was grinning from ear to ear as he stood in front of us with his new haircut, and I have to admit, with the shaggy, un-kept mop gone from his head, my little brother was strikingly attractive.

"Oh!" Mom sighed. "Very nice, Sweetheart. I love it. What do you think, Sandra?"

Bobby looked at me and I nodded my head, saying, "It looks cute, Bobby. I mean that.... you look very handsome."

I could tell Bobby was proud of himself, and for a few minutes, it was like the old days -- all three of us were smiling and in a good mood. I shuddered to think that it might all come crashing down on us in a few minutes when Mom gave Bobby the details of his punishment and outlined the rules he'd have to follow. But, knowing Mom like I did, and knowing she was resolved to go through with it, I stood there smiling waiting for Mom to begin Bobby's ordeal.

Bobby turned and started to head up the stairs toward his room. "I'm going to go change my clothes." He said.

Immediately, I looked at Mom and she quickly stopped him, saying, "Sweetheart, come back and sit down with us for a while. We need to have a talk before it gets any later."

To be continued...

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,747 Followers
12