Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,746 Followers

Quickly, I picked up my own panties, momentarily forgetting about my little brother, and sniffed my panties, and then my mother's again. I sniffed each of them several times – back and forth until I realized we did smell differently. It wasn't a dramatic difference, but they were definitely different.

"See what I mean?" Mom asked, looking up at me with her finger poised an inch from my little brother's anus. "I can see how he'd be attracted to both our smells."

Setting her panties down, I turned my panties inside out and laid the wet crotch across my brother's nose, thinking I'd let them sit there for a few seconds, then do the same with Mom's panties. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bobby's cock lurch, and as I turned my head to look, I saw Mom's finger gradually disappearing into my little brother's bottom.

Slowly, she pushed it in, and when she was all the way in, she pulled her finger out just as slowly, twisted it around and started pushing it in again. Directly in my line of sight, I could see between Mom's legs. She was sitting on her butt, between my brother's legs, with one knee up and the other against the bed. I didn't realize I was staring, but after about fifteen seconds, she moved a little and the next thing I knew, I was looking directly into her crotch, easily able to see how the silky fabric of the panties she was wearing pulled tightly across her lips. She was wet, I could tell that easily, and as I glanced up at her, she was looking right at me as her finger slid in and out of Bobby's bottom.

I had to wonder if adjusting the way she was sat was just a coincidental action to get more comfortable, or, if she was intentionally opening her legs up so I could get a better look at her. She didn't say anything and the expression on her face didn't change, but after a few more seconds, she looked back down into Bobby's crotch, grasped his hardened cock with her free hand and continued finger fucking his butt.

I picked up my panties from Bobby's face and replaced them with her panties, draping the crotch panel across his nose and leaving them there for a few moments. Then, with a quick glance up to my mother, I reached down and lightly pinched my brother's nose, rubbing the crotch of Mom's panties against his nostrils.

Bobby's cock jumped as I held Mom's wet panties against his face. In response, Mom reached up and grasped his shaft, holding it straight up, and started to giggle as her finger glided smoothly in and out of his ass.

"Gawd," Mom whispered, as she grinned up at me, "it's so thick. Can you just imagine how this thing would feel up inside you?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. Then, deciding I might as well say what was on my mind, I turned to her and quickly said it.

"One of us has to be his first." I said, softly. "One of us needs to do it."

"Yeah, I know." Mom replied, quietly. "We need to talk it through, though."

About that time, Mom reached over to pick up the skinny dildo and I pulled Mom's wet panties off of Bobby's face and replaced them with my sopping wet blue ones. Wiggling the gusset of those panties down between my little brother's lips, I pushed the wet crotch panel into his mouth and as I expected, he started to suck them.

When I turned back to look at Mom, she'd nudged the end of the skinny dildo up against Bobby's hole and was just about to push it in. As she glanced up at me, I nodded my head as if I was giving her permission to slip it into my little brother's ass. And, as she started to apply gentle pressure against his anus, it finally slipped into him and Bobby groaned out loud.

"Was that a strap-on I saw in that box you had?" I asked, after she'd gently pushed the dildo into my little brother's butt.

Mom turned red, and after a few seconds, she looked up at me and nodded her head. "Your father's favorite toy." Mom said, softly. "He was always terribly embarrassed about it, but, he really loved it."

"We should try it out on Bobby." I replied, without looking up at her.

"Not tomorrow." Mom answered. "But, given the way he took to the dildo after his spanking, and the way he's responding now, I agree we ought to try."

Without pausing, Mom looked up at me and suggested we change positions now, telling me to leave my panties on my brother's face and take her place working the dildo in and out of Bobby's bottom. That was fine with me, and as we swapped positions and I took hold of the end of the skinny dildo and began moving it back inside his butt, Mom sat down on the edge of the bed and did something that really surprised me. She leaned over and put the head of Bobby's cock right in her mouth.

Mom sucked him for several seconds before she turned her eyes toward me. Nodding my head, I gave her a smile, saying, "I was getting tired of waiting, too."

I'd given many blowjobs, but, I'd never seen another female perform oral sex in front of me. Yeah, I'd seen it on DVDs and on the internet, but I've never seen it live – until now. And, I have to say, Mom didn't seem to be shy about sucking her son's cock while I watched. If anything, I think she got off on it, because she seemed to be enjoying herself.

She sucked the head of his cock lightly, and then took more of him into her mouth until her lips were stretched around his meaty pole. Then pulling up off him, she used her hands to skim up and down his slobbery shaft, twisting her fists as she went, and then took him back in her mouth as far as she could. She seemed to be in another world as she sucked him...... her eyes were closed and it appeared to me she wasn't just sucking him, she was making love to his cock with her mouth.

She stopped suddenly and looked up at me. "He's leaking." Mom whispered, licking her lips. "I can taste it in my mouth. Maybe we should swap for a few minutes so you can get a chance in case he's starting to get close."

I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. Ten seconds later, we'd swapped places and I was just about to reach down and lift his cock to my lips when I had a very nasty idea. I considered discussing it with Mom, but, deciding it was easier to get forgiveness than get her permission, I just went ahead and did it.

Getting up on the bed, I whisked the panties off my little brother's face, turned myself around so I was facing his feet and placed my knees on either side of Bobby's body. Then glancing up at my mother, I lowered my panty covered pussy to Bobby's face and gently rubbed the crotch of my panties against his nose as I sat down on his face.

You should have seen the way Mom's eyes popped open as I hovered above my little brother's face. At first, I thought she was going to have a heart attack, but after a few seconds, her eyes lit up and she broke out into a huge grin.

"Oh, Gawd yes..... suck him now, Sandra." Mom said to me. "You've got to feel that thing in your mouth. It feels amazing."

As I leaned down to grasp Bobby's cock, Mom beat me to it. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she lifted him up and pointed his cock up at me. She had a sinister look in her eyes as she held him, and just for a second I wondered what she was doing.

"Go ahead and suck him." Mom said again. "I'll hold him so you can rub yourself on his face while you suck him."

She didn't have to tell me twice, and in the next three seconds, I was leaning down on my elbows and sucking my little brother's cock while my mother held it up for me. I heard Bobby moan under me as I gently let my pussy down on his nose and mouth, and as I took Bobby's cock deeper and deeper, I felt a flood of juice gush between my lower lips and out into my panties.

Bobby's tongue was touching me down there – I could feel it pressing into the gusset of my panties, and as I realized he was probably licking the fresh lubrication that was seeping out of my vagina, I felt another gush and Bobby pushed his face up into me. I shifted on top of him, burying his nose and mouth up into me as hard as I could.

"Lean up, Sandra." I heard Mom say, as she pulled me up off my brother's cock. I didn't want to let his package go, but Mom was pulling me by my shoulders and when I lifted my head up, his cock popped out of my mouth and slapped loudly against his belly.

"Sit up for a minute," Mom said, as I looked up at her. So, being as careful as I could not to smother Bobby's face with my crotch, I leaned up to look at her. When I did, I saw her moving over his legs, straddling his hips, and then sitting down directly on top of Bobby. Mom wiggled for a minute and when she stopped, I could clearly see she had positioned herself with Bobby's meaty shaft pressed against the crotch of her panties.

She jostled back and forth on him for a few seconds, searching for the perfect place to rub on my brother's thick cock as she sat on top of him. Once she found that spot..... the spot where Bobby's fat length laid up against her slit, Mom began to rock back and forth on top of him.

Watching her, I started to rub myself on Bobby's face, changing my position little by little until I felt Bobby's mouth against my clit.

"Is he licking you?" Mom asked.

I managed to nod my head up and down to answer her while my little brother's mouth tended to my clit. Looking down, I could see Mom sliding back and forth along Bobby's generous shaft, leaving a wet trail of her natural juices up and down Bobby's cock.

Mom's eyes were closed and she was rocking on top of him, grinding her pussy down on my little brother's meat. She was making little sounds as she rode him, sounds that told me she wasn't going to stop until it happened – until she made herself cum. I was completely mesmerized watching her. It was almost as if she was fucking him...... the way her body moved and the way she caught her breath every now and then.

Mom was doing it..... she could deny it if she wanted to, but, she was dry humping him. She was using her son's cock to satisfy her own need to cum, and she didn't care if I saw her doing it. Of course, that was all the permission I needed to shift around until I found the best place, and once I found it, Bobby obliged me and began nibbling on my clit in earnest through my panties.

Mom began to moan rhythmically, and I watched her closely, wondering if she might actually have an orgasm rubbing her pussy against my little brother's cock. Her hips were moving quicker now along his shaft and the wet spot in her panties had spread so much, it looked like she was completely drenched.

I can't really find the words to explain how I felt. I was mad that my mother had pulled me off Bobby's cock and jealous that she was now riding him. But, on the other hand, Bobby's mouth had found my sweet spot and I knew if he kept it up, my little brother was going to make me cum.

Mom opened her eyes and we looked at each other as we both took advantage of Bobby. He was licking and sucking me in just the right place and she was rubbing down on that gorgeous cock, literally getting closer and closer to her eventual orgasm. Then, unbelievably, it started to happen. I knew I was only seconds from cuming.

It built up so fast, I didn't even have time to react. It just washed over me, starting deep inside my vagina and spreading through my body like an uncontrolled nuclear explosion. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't move – I was frozen there on top of Bobby's face as he sucked my clit through my panties. And, when the feeling finally got to the point where I began to shudder, I moaned and wheezed as my body began to convulse.

It seemed like it took hours to pass, but, I knew it was only seconds. And, when it was over, the only thing I could do was lift my crotch up from Bobby's mouth and gasp for air trying to catch my breath.

When I recovered and looked up, Mom was sitting on top of Bobby and she was trying to catch her breath, too. When our eyes met, we both blushed and snickered, and it was clear to me that we'd both just had a nice cum thanks to my darling little brother.

It was uncomfortable, just for a minute, but Mom lightened the mood by saying, "That was so, so good..... I really needed that."

"Me, too." I said, as I started to giggle.

"We need to help your brother finish now." Mom added. "No more fooling around, okay?"

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,746 Followers
12