Punishment

Story Info
A slave must be punished for disobedience.
2.2k words
3.93
59k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayeliza
mayeliza
9 Followers

I woke up and stretched loving the feel of silk against my naked skin. My eyes still closed I could feel the sun on my eyelids. I knew Master was gone; His warmth no longer surrounded me. Last night was the first night He had allowed me to share His bed for the whole night. Usually I slept on the soft carpet at the foot of His bed. But last night He had said that I was doing so well in my training that as a special treat I would be allowed to share His bed. The smile was still firmly in place as I rose from that bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I took off the golden collar that enclosed my neck before stepping into the shower. Master had left no special instructions so I took a quick shower and shaved making sure there was no hair on my body just like Master liked it. Stepping out of the shower, I quickly dried my skin and stood in front of the full length mirror. I turned my petite frame to either side, enjoying the sight of several bruises on my hips. They were in the shape of Master’s fingers. They filled me with warmth. My small breasts had teeth marks on them. Just seeing them made my pussy throb with need. I quickly combed out my waist length light brown hair before pulling it up into a pony-tail. I placed my collar back around my neck and stepped back into the bedroom naked. Master forbade me from wearing clothing indoors.

I quickly made the bed and picked up several items from the floor. Looking around sure that the room was sufficiently clean, I made my way out to do the rest of the chores. I always enjoyed the mindlessness of housework so keeping the house in order and clean for Master wasn’t a hard thing to do. I was almost finished with the vacuuming when the phone began to ring. I turned off the vacuum and waited for the machine to answer. I wasn’t allowed to answer the phone when Master was gone. Master’s voice filled the room

“Darling, I hope you had a nice slumber after I left. I’m just calling to tell you that I’m going to be late tonight. So don’t wait up for me. And slave, go ahead and sleep on the bed, I found that I enjoyed having you close at hand.”

Master’s voice faded. I felt sad with the knowledge that we would share dinner. Master and I had the most interesting conversations during dinner. He liked the fact that I was well-educated and able to converse on a number of different subjects. I finished vacuuming ad checked the clock. I was only eleven; I had a long day ahead of me. After walking around the house for several minutes, I decided to go to the store. I needed shampoo and conditioner. I slipped into a short sundress; Master didn’t like me to wear pants, and left the house. I would go to the store and be back. Master would never even have to know.

I got to the store and quickly got the supplies that I needed and made my way back home. I had been gone for less than an hour. When I pulled the car into the garage I noticed that Master’s car was parked inside. My blood went cold. He couldn’t be home. He had called. I left the bag on the passenger side of the car and got out. Walking slowly to the front door, my eyes kept darting to the black car in the garage. The closer I got to the front door the more my stomach contracted in fear. I breathing sounded ragged to my own ears. I quietly opened the door and walked in.

The entranceway was empty. I walked toward the stairs, hoping that Master had simply dropped off his car and left with someone else without entering the house. I had one foot on the bottom stair when Master’s voice called out from the kitchen.

“Slave, come in here.”

He didn’t sound mad, I told myself as I walked into the kitchen. Master was sitting at the table, his computer open. He was obviously working. I moved to the side of the table my hands tightly fisted to keep them from shaking, my head bowed.

“Yes, Sir?”

“Where have you been?”

“I had to go to the store, Sir. I needed shampoo.” I quickly explained.

“Did you ask permission, slave?”

I licked my lips slowly; my mouth had gone dry. “No, Sir.”

Master finally looked up from his computer. His brown eyes had darkened until they were almost black. “That’s right. You didn’t. And if that was not enough, you present yourself to me wearing clothing.”

“I’m sorry, Master. But you called and I didn’t want to keep you waiting,” I tried to explain.

“Shut up, slave. I didn’t ask you for excuses.”

“My apologies, Sir.”

“Go to the room. Take off that horrendous dress, and wait for me.”

“Yes, Sir,” I mumbled as I left the room.

I went upstairs and did what I was told. I was so cold that goose bumps covered my skin. The fear was eating away at me. Since I had met Master I had never disobeyed him. I knew he would punish me, but I had no idea in what way. The fear of the unknown was paralyzing. I waited in the center of the room naked for over an hour before Master walked into the room. I didn’t dare look up at him.

I felt Master walk around me, and then felt his warmth at my back. He ran his fingertips over the smooth skin of my back. I shivered in reaction. He moved his fingertips down to my waist, caressing the small of my back. He moved closer until his body was pressed against mine. His hands were moving around my waist, touching me only with his fingertips. His fingers moved over my flat stomach. I drew in a breath and exhaled slowly as He continued His exploration of my skin. He moved his fingers up to my neck then down to my breasts. He circled my nipples before letting his fingertips move across them. I moaned softly. I stood there as Master touched every part of my body with his fingertips. He traced the wet lips of my pussy, my legs, my face. He still had not spoken.

My eyes were closed and my whole body was one raw nerve wonder where his fingers would touch next when he stepped away from me. I stumbled slightly, my breathing was harsh, and my body trembled. Master walked around me not touching, just looking. My pale skin felt flushed; I knew I was blushing. Master put a finger under my chin and raised my head until I met his eyes.

“You disappointed me today,” Master spoke softly.

“Yes, Sir. I apologize.”

Master nodded, “I know you’re sorry, and of course I accept your apology. But slave, I still have to punish you. Don’t you agree?”

I nodded as much as his fingers under my chin allowed me to.

“Good, we’re in complete agreement.”

He dropped my chin then moved away. I lost sight of him as he moved through the room. When he was once more before me he clipped a leash to my collar.

“Come,” he commanded and led me out of the room.

I followed behind him as we walked up the stairs to the attic. The attic had high ceilings and stretched the whole length and width of the house. In the middle of the room was a hook hanging from the ceiling. There were several whips lining one wall and a large trunk pushed up against it. Master led me to the center of the room facing the only window. I could hear Master moving around the room as I stared out the window. The sun was high in the sky and the sky was a blinding blue. I only saw the tops of houses from the window. The rest was green from the large tress that adorned the yards of some of the neighbors.

Master finally came back into view. He grabbed my arms and handcuffed my wrists. He then pulled them up and looped them through the hook. I had to stand on tiptoes in order for the cuffs to reach the hook. I stood there completely vulnerable; my body trembled slightly. I swallowed visibly. Master stood in front of me looking at my body. He leaned down and took one of my nipples into his mouth, biting down on it before licking it. The nipple instantly hardened. He did the same to the other. When both nipples were hard he quickly clamped them. I gasped as the clamp was tightened around my nipples. Master smiled at the sound.

Master disappeared from view once more. I was taking deep breaths willing my body to get used to the pain at my nipples. I felt Master at my back once more. He began to place small kisses at my shoulders and neck. He licked the side of my face before moving in front of me. In his hands he held a small leather whip. It was only about three feet long; he held the handle tightly in his fist. He caressed my face with the whip slowly moving it down my body, bumping it against the clamps, making pain shoot up from my nipples, down my stomach. He caressed my hairless pussy with it before turning it so the handle entered my wet pussy. He fucked me with the handle of the whip until my eyes were glazed and breathing sound heavy. He took the whip out of my pussy and held it to my lips.

“Open, slave,” he commanded in a whisper.

I opened my mouth slightly; he placed the handle of the whip on my tongue. Closing my mouth around it, I licked it clean. I tasted leather and myself.

“Good.” He murmured taking the whip out of my mouth. “I’m going to whip you now. Be a good girl and try not to scream. Understand?”

I nodded closing my eyes. He moved behind me. I stood there on my tip toes waiting for him, my skin was damp with sweat, my pussy ached to be fucked, and my back was arched in anticipation of the pain to come. I heard the whistle of the whip as it came down to the right of my shoulder. My breathing became shallow. My body trembled. Master chuckled behind me. I heard the whip again only a second before I felt the sting of it on my back. I bit down on my lower lip to keep from crying out; tears ran down my cheeks. My knees collapsed from under me; making me drop from the tips of my toes, my shoulder felt as though they were being ripped from their sockets. My back felt as though boiling water had been poured over it. I was given an opportunity to get used to the pain or to go back onto my toes before the second lash of the whip hit me. My bottom lip began bleeding as I bit down on it. Gasps escaped from my closed lips as I started crying in earnest. Master whipped my back ten times in total before he stopped.

I was hanging limply from the hook when he finally finished. My shoulder stretched painfully, but my legs refused to support me. Master walked in front of me, dried the tears from my cheek, and kissed my lips gently.

“I’m sorry, darling,” he said against my mouth. “But you need to learn. You do understand why I had to punish you, right?”

I nodded weakly. Master smiled, moving his hands to the clamps and releasing them. I moaned softly as blood rushed to my nipples. Master placed his hands over my breasts, caressing them gently. He moved his hands down to my pussy; I was dripping wet. His mouth was still on mine; his tongue inside my mouth exploring the depths of it. He undid his pants and released his cock; he put his hands on my hips and lifted me up until my pussy was right above his hard cock. Master moved me down onto his cock thrusting deep into me harshly. He moved my body up and down on his cock; his hands bruising my hips once more. I felt my pussy grip his cock tightly. The room echoed with my moans and his grunts as he continued to fuck my pussy savagely.

With a final thrust into my pussy, I felt my Master’s cum shoot inside me; the feel of him inside me was enough for my own climax. Shuddering, I leaned my head down to his shoulder. Master held me in his arms for several minutes; his cock still deep inside me. He then placed me back on the floor, righted himself, and walked out of the room. My hands were still cuffed and looped through the hook. I spent the night like that. Master thought it fit punishment for my disobedience.

mayeliza
mayeliza
9 Followers