Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was really enjoying this massage and was softly sighing and moaning at the pleasure she was bringing him. He had almost forgotten about his asshole being invaded. Even when her thumbs grazed across it, it actually felt good to him now. He was so relaxed and comfortable that at first he didn't realize that on the last pass, her thumb had lingered a bit and actually pushed into him a bit. It happened so fast and her hands were down at his feet now, so he almost thought it was his imagination, but his tight muscle ring felt almost tingly where she had eased it open some.

She was working on his feet, and calves again, but wondered if he even noticed her thumb sneaking into his anal ring for a second. It was encouraging that he hadn't tensed up or let out a yell, so she figured she could get by with it again. She started her runs again, just massaging, but on the third pass, she let her thumb invade his asshole up to the first joint before withdrawing it and sliding her hands back to a lower area.

She noted that the ring was not as tight as the first time and stretched nicely and her thumb slid in ever so smoothly. Applying lots more oil to his butt cheeks she decided to give it another go. Three times in a row she let her thumb slide in and out of his ring, feeling it loosen and close slower each time. The fourth time she slid her whole thumb inside of him and wiggled it around a bit.

Oh God, he thought, that actually felt good. His cock started to harden for the first time since she started her anal assault, smacking his cheeks and berating him about whether he was going to break his promise or not. Holy shit, the doctor never made him feel like this. He felt a blush run across his body and hoped she didn't notice it.

She noticed the rosy hue run across his body and smiled knowing he was not going to say a word, she wiggled her thumb around a bit more before taking it out and starting to massage some more. She chuckled to herself noting his cock starting to move around and getting hard.

One last time she decided to invade his hole, this time taking her middle finger and pushing it in all the way, as she eased his cheek apart with her other hand. She enjoyed watching him stretch and hearing his moan as she slid it in and out a few times.

Knowing he was more then ready, she started at his feet, first breathing on his sole and heal, and then licking the length of his foot. She watched him start to wiggle in protest, as the oil heated up. The oil was the kind that heated up when you breathe on it or it came on contact with moisture and she sucked each toe into her wet mouth, savoring his squirming. She then gave equal treatment to the other foot.

He couldn't help moaning as she licked and sucked his feet and toes. They felt like they were on fire every time her breath or mouth came in contact with his tender flesh. Then before he had time to regroup, there she was licking up his calf and back down again. The flames were getting higher, it seemed. It was so exquisitely erotic and torturous all at once. Then her lips and mouth moved to his other calf, leaving a trail of fire along it. He tried to muffle his moans of pleasure in case she thought he was in pain and stopped.

Her tongue and lips were busy lapping up and down his calves, but soon they licked and kissed up his thighs. His pleasure was so intense, he was afraid to move for fear he screamed. He tried panting into the pillow and tried to concentrate on not making a fool of himself. He caught his breath and forgot to breathe as her tongue repeatedly darted across his butt cheeks lapping and kissing him wetly.

He actually bit the pillow when her tongue slid up his crack and set his hole on fire. He gasped for air as her tongue actually invaded his hole, darting in and out like a streak of fire. Oh god oh god, he thought, the vixen had set his soul on fire. He would have screamed in ecstasy, but he couldn't think straight or draw enough oxygen into his lungs at this point to even moan, much less scream.

She was steadily enjoying the scent and flavor of his flesh mingled with the cinnamon oil and had almost zone out, not paying attention to what or where she was going, only knowing she wanted more of him to sample. When she finally noticed what was going on around her, she realized she had crawled between his legs and was holding his butt cheeks open. Her tongue was savoring his tight hole, actually reaming it out good. She came back to earth and listened for his screams of protest but only heard his soft panting. Realizing she might have a convert after all, she decided not to press her luck this time.

Glancing between his legs she noticed how hard his cock was, and how his balls had tightened up a bit. Chuckling she lay out across his back and whispered in his ear, '"If I untie you, will you be a good boy from now on?"

"I am not finished with you yet, but I need you on your back to finish what I started," she purred in his ear.

He felt her weight on his back, her moist breath in his ear, and her nipples were almost as hot, poking him in the back, as the cinnamon oil had been. Mentally shaking himself and spitting the pillow out of his mouth, as calmly as he could, he cleared his throat, and would have promised her his soul if she had asked for it, but only said a weak, "Yes, I promise to be a good boy."

She quickly rolled off of him and started untying the arm restraints, she noted he just as quickly ripped the scarf off his eyes and smiled down at her as she moved to his feet, removing those restraints, too.

He knew his eyes lit up when the full impact of what she was wearing registered on his feverish brain. Lordy, but she looked sexy, her breasts almost falling out of that lacey bra and her mons could be plainly viewed thru her wet sheer panties. Her butt cheeks shining white against the thong running between them.

She was a vision to look at with her mouth all wet and oily, and her lips all puffy and full from all that licking and sucking she had been doing a few minutes ago. If his cock hadn't already been standing at full attention, the sight of her would have made it come alive in two seconds flat. He was in a quandary wondering what he wanted to do first, bury his face in her lovely dripping pussy or bury his cock in her tight pussy.

"Oh, no, you don't," she quickly said.

Damn could she read his mind, he wondered, and tried to look as innocent as possible before hanging his head and muttering, "What?"

"I saw you eying my pussy and you can just forget it," she firmly stated, "at least for now," she finished smiling at me.

"Oh, honey," he begged, "don't torture me any more, please." "I promised to be good," he cajoled, "just let me taste that nice hot pussy of yours, please."

He as almost in a panic wondering what he was going to do with his raging hard on if she wouldn't relent and let him get her in the mood by eating her pussy till she was weak enough to let him have at her hard and long. He wanted to fuck her brains out and was hornier then he ever remembered being.

He was ready to beg some more, when she started taking off her bra and when she turned around, and bent at the waist, pulling her panties down in one swift motion he caught a glimpse of something lodged between her butt cheeks. "Oh My God, "he gasped, "is that what I think it is?"

She had let him fuck her in the ass a few times before but he hadn't asked her since the last time when she had requested he allow her the same privilege. He remembered watching her as his hard cock stretched her ass out and that thought was turning him on even more. He was almost afraid he might ruin it by ejaculating to quick in that tight hole.

"Well what do you think it is," her question interrupted his thoughts.

"A butt plug," he finally got out.

"Yup, you guessed it big boy," she laughingly answered, "and you get your dessert for being such a good boy and taking your punishment like a champ."

She watched as his face lit up in a huge smile. "I am all ready for you, inside and out," she added, "all you have to do is pull the plug and insert that huge cock of yours." "But," she added, "go slow, please."

He watched her walk over to the love seat they had in the room and realized she had pulled it away from the wall and her free standing mirror was angled just right so that she could see him mount and penetrate her.

She bent over it with her toes barely touching the floor and he knew he would have her at his mercy and off balance. "Well, are you going to sit there all night with that shit eating grin on your face or are you going to get your dessert," she asked.

He was caught day dreaming again, but quickly recovered and hurried over to her. "Oh, yeah, I want my dessert, baby."

He bent over and kissed her ass cheeks before pulling the butt plug gently out of her. She was at just the right level for him to penetrate her with ease. He watched as her anal muscles gapped a little after the plug slid out but he quickly touched the tip of his cock to it and pushed a bit. It was obvious that she had already put plenty of KY jelly in her hole and it was stretched a bit by having had the plug in there, but he was surprised as the head of his cock met a little resistance and then popped beyond that tight ring easier then he had ever expected from past times.

He stopped for a full minute letting her get accustomed to the added stretching and smiled at her in the mirror as he pushed a bit more of his cock into her hot hole. It was still tight as hell and his cock was already throbbing with the way her ring was clasping and milking him.

He was so busy watching her asshole stretch out and glancing up watching her face, that he almost missed her asking him, "More sweetheart, give me more." And she wriggled her butt to emphasize her request. He slowly added another inch of his length and wondered if she would be able to take all he wanted to give her this time.

He eased himself in a bit more before pulling out and quickly pushing back in deeper this time. He gave her a few shallow strokes to get her used to it and watched her face as he added yet another inch. He could hear her expel air but she didn't try to pull away, so he felt confident enough to add yet another inch. One more push and he would have it all the way in. He wanted to feel his shaft buried in her as deep as it would go and his balls hitting her thighs.

She felt as full as could be, and stretched to the max, but she had prepared for this and was going to enjoy it to the end. She could see him push into her all the way and see the sweat pop out on his forehead as he strained to get it all in and not rush his climax. Reaching down she rubbed her clit, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

He couldn't stand much more of this, he needed release soon or he was going to faint from lack of oxygen to the brain. His whole being was centered on that tight hole and his raging hard cock, slowly pumping in and out. He just had to pump in and out faster.

She could feel him fully in her now, his balls tickling the back of her legs, and the steady pressure inside of her. Then he started to go in and out faster. Little moans and expelled air burst out of her each time he drove into her all the way. Her hole was almost turning inside out each time he withdrew. It was like a tight grasping mouth trying to suck him back into her depths. Then he would plunge back into her, stretching her again.

She would feel his cock start to throb and swell a bit more and see his balls tighten and draw closer and knew he was ready to explode deep in her bowels. She started rubbing her clit again and this time she went over the edge. She actually felt faint, the orgasm was so intense. Then his burst of hot sperm hit deep inside of her, and again, and again. She wondered if he would ever stop ejaculating.

"Oh Jesussssssss," he roared and pumped one last time before he stopped and held himself buried in her tight hole. He could feel his orgasm washing over him, his cock pumping out his hot sperm, the blood rushing around, and down to his groin. His knees wanted to buckle so he lay across her back, still buried to the balls in her depths and let his breathing and heart rate slow.

He was kissing on her neck, nuzzling her ear; his breath was still a bit ragged. "Oh baby, that was the best ever. I loved fucking you in the ass and watching you watch me was so erotic."

She could feel his weight on her back, making it harder to catch her breath after so intense an episode and his cock was slowly shrinking in her ass. Her body was hot, flushed, and way sensitive everywhere. His sperm was oozing out of her, cooling, and running between her legs, almost like each little sperm was swimming down her crack and inner leg tickling her over sensitive body for spite. Not to mention what his mouth and lips were doing to her right now. Trying to breathe was becoming more difficult so she started wriggling a bit hoping he would take the hint. Talking was not an option at this moment; she needed air in her lungs to do that.

"Oh, sorry baby," he said and pushed off of her back, "I guess I am a bit heavy, huh?"

She gasped a lungful of air as soon as he took his weight off of her. "Yeah, I was starting to see stars there for a second," she giggled. She looking in the mirror and saw his cock slide out of her and the white goo seep out of her gaping rectum.

He glanced over to see what she was looking at in the mirror then down to the real thing. He could see her hole looking almost like a mouth; muscles still moving, constricting some, and expelling more of his offering, as it started to go back into shape. "Damn, baby, I really did a number on your asshole, huh?" "Did it hurt," he asked.

She could see the wonder and concern in his face and quickly let him off the hook, "No, hon, it felt great."

"It felt good when you let me massage your ass and stick my finger into it, didn't it," she asked. She held her breath waiting for him to answer and looked at his face for the emotions to show true.

He hated to admit it, especially out loud, some things shouldn't have to be admitted he thought. But he was afraid if he didn't tell the truth, one of two things might not happen again. One, she might not stimulate him with her finger again, and two, she might not let him fuck her ass again.

"Well, yeah, it did," he finally said, while hanging his head a bit so he wouldn't have to meet her eyes.

She had finally gotten what she wanted and could feel her insides warming and fluttering in excitement. "Just remember, if you are bad, you will be punished, again." Giggling, she continued, "And next time, maybe it will be your ass that gets reamed out real good."

12