Punishment

Story Info
You get punished for flirting.
987 words
3.66
46.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaned against the wall, one leg bent, smoking. Waiting was the worst part. I had seen you leave the bar a few minutes ago, and took a shortcut to get to where I knew you had to walk past. I reached down, feeling my cock pressed tight against my jeans.

I saw you at the end of the alley, a few blocks in the distance. My cock got harder. I knew what I was going to give you, and what you deserved. I threw my cigarette to the ground, and twisted my boot on top of it.

In between two buildings, my knife out in my hands. The darkness hid me from the view of most anyone. And I knew that with you half drunk, as I had seen you at the bar. You never noticed that I was there, that I had seen you dance with him and bat your eyelashes. A smirk spread across my face.

I heard your heels click, and I knew you were close. I rubbed my cock through my jeans one last time, and prepared myself. As you came into view in front of me, I quickly walked into the alley, right behind you. As you turned around, hearing the steps, the back of my hand caught your face and you stumbled back to the brick wall. I took a long look at you, dressed like a little slut lying there. My mind flashed in anger back to the bar. So many rules you had broken tonight, not thinking I was in the corner, watching it all.

I walked slowly over to you, your eyes were still not open. Afraid to look at what was happening? I laughed, grabbed your hair, and pulled you up to your knees. “Open your eyes and I fucking cut you. Make any noise, and I kill you.” Tears streamed down your face as you looked down at the dirty ground, shards of glass and cigarette butts around you.

I smiled at your position now. Earlier at the bar, you had been so confident, so flirty. Truth be told, it was fun to look at you in the bar and toy with ideas of punishment in my head.

And here you are, right in front of me. My knife went down to your throat, and I ran the blade lightly across. Not enough to cut, but enough to let you know it was there. You inhaled sharply at the sudden stimulation. I grabbed the back of your head, my knife digging slightly into the edge of your throat, and pulled you off your knees, shoving you face first into the brick.

You struggled slightly at this point, the brick scraping across your face and the thin stream of blood down your neck. I ran my finger across the red river and spread it over my lips. I always did love the way you tasted. I shoved you harder into the wall with my chest, and kicked apart your legs with my boot.

I braced the blade across your neck and you made a tiny scream. “shut the fuck up.” I ordered you and not another sound was heard. I reached my hand around the front of you, pulling your hips and ass back into me, letting you feel my hardness. I backed up from you, and I know you could hear me as I unbuckled my belt and pulled it from its loops.

I folded it over in my hand and pulled up your skirt. I raised my knife and roughly slit each side of your underwear, letting them fall uselessly to the ground between your spread legs. I pulled back my belt and lashed forward, striking your ass. I pulled back again and lashed out harder. And again and again, until I heard you gently sob, and looked down at your ass, now bright red and swelling in some spots.

I ran my hand down your hips and pulled you back closer to me once more. I ordered you to keep your hands on the wall. Kicking your legs apart, I bent you over. I reached my hand down to your cunt and found you soaking wet and swollen. I pulled my cock out of my fly and placed it at your entrance, rubbing slightly back in forth, teasing you. “Little whores get what they deserve” I reminded you, as I roughly slammed my entire length inside of you.

You gasped and I pushed your face back into the wall, reminding you to be quiet. I placed the knife back around your neck as a more blatant reminder. I pulled back until my dick was almost completely out of you. Slamming in and out of you again, bringing my free hand down to slap your already sore ass. My slow hard strokes soon became so fast that I couldn’t think. I sank my teeth into the back of your neck and across your shoulders again and again as I used your cunt.

I felt myself tighten up and I pulled out just in time to grab my cock and cum all over your ass and the back of your shirt, some leaking down your legs and onto the ground. I grabbed you and threw you to the ground, facing me. For the first time, you looked up at me as I grabbed my softening cock and tucked it back into my jeans. Belt and knife in one hand, I lit up a cigarette and took one last look at you, on the pavement, covered in dried blood and cum.

“You should know that I always find out, and I always punish,” I snarled at you.

“yes Sir,” you murmured back, weakly.

“You should know the rules better by now.” I said coldly, taking another drag and spitting at the ground next to you. I walked down the alley, and back into the night.