Punishment

Story Info
I used my boss, humiliating him, at a Bachelorette party.
4.3k words
4.22
45k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany and I arrive about a half hour late. There were about sixteen or seventeen girls already there and we laid our surprise gifts on the table. Barbara still hadn't shown up so we wandered around introducing ourselves to the others. This was a bachelorette party for Blanch and the three of us had been asked to attend.

Actually it was sort of a stag party for women, most were a wee bit younger than Tiffany and I but it was a fun thing to break up the boredom of another Friday night at the bowling alley. That's where we had met most of the girls. The great room was magnificent. Large with a curving staircase that led to a sort of balcony that overlooked the room below, and there was plenty of space to move around in. We went to the punch bowl and nearly lost our breath. Whoever had made the punch had spiked it with enough alcohol to wipe out an army.

We found seats and chatted for a while. Soon the conversation turned to Blanches wedding night and we began kidding about what she might expect. A few of the girls here were married. Several for a couple of times and one or two were between husbands. The rest of us were still looking. So naturally the story's that were exchanged were a bit off color to say the least. Size was one of the topics along with performance and endurance. Then it got really down and dirty about what chaps would and wouldn't do.

By the time Barbara arrived, the punch bowl had been refilled and she tried to catch up as fast as she could. We were three sheets to the wind by this time, and that's when the male stripper arrived. He wasn't exactly a Chippendale but he sure looked good. Rather young, but he certainly had a beautiful body.

He got ready in one of the guest bedrooms and came out in a black vest and pants, a white collar and tie and white wristcuffs. Within ten minutes we had him down to just a tight pair of shorts, the tie, and the white wristcuffs. Now the party got a bit out of control. I don't know how many other parties he had performed at but at this one he was in trouble almost from the start.

Girls began tucking bills into his waistband and goading him to take it off..."Take it all off." He was actually shy and that's when Margaret blindfolded him and some of the more daring girls began to tug his shorts off. He was pretty well stacked and some of the girls began daring one another to go a bit further.

One girl, Jan I think her name was, opened her blouse and stood behind him and rubbed her breasts against his back while reaching around his hips and fondling his cock. That worked miracles, and soon he had a good six inches of cock standing out in front of him and there were the usual Oooh and Aaah as another girl began sliding her hand up and down his cock.. The foreskin slid back and forth over its head so it would peek out, then vanished.

Then the betting began. "Bet you can't get him to cum for you," or "I bet you I can," sort of thing. Most of the girls just gathered around and watched. But some really were getting aroused and started stripping down and rubbing their breasts against him and started telling him to suck on them.

That's when another girl, I think her name was Gale, knelt down and opened her mouth. Jan, who had started the whole thing, moved from behind him and began jerking him really fast.

He couldn't take it, and suddenly shot his load of spunk all over Gale's face and down over her black bra. She has spunk in her hair and all over her face but he had missed her open mouth. Gale went for his cock and cleaned that off with her tongue and mouth. Now I joined in along with Tiffany and we all tried to get him hard again but he couldn't perform after that and he got dressed and left.

Now the party got really messy. We began opening the gifts and giggling about each. Some of the vibrators were tried out by willing participants and others just made comments. Several of us were down to our panties and bras by now and trying out the different gag gifts.

The bondage things, or the mitt made out of some sort of soft fur, or even tasting the flavored clit cream. Anything we could joke and fool around with, we tried. That's when Barbara remembered she had left her gift on the desk back at the office. She wanted to drive back and get it, but Tiffany had a better idea. Before we could stop her, she had called the office and asked George if he could bring it over. He was our boss and he always cleared up his workload on Fridays evenings before leaving, so we were pretty sure that he'd still be there. Apparently he agreed to bring it over and we went back to fooling around.

When he rang the bell we were all totally drunk and out of control. Our hostess opened the door, took one look at him and yanked him into the room by his arm, exclaiming, "look what I found." Now there were, ooh's and aahhh's again, and three girls I knew from the bowling alley, tugged him into the center of the room and started making over him. I was horrified and tried to get to the back of the crowd so he wouldn't see me.

The next thing I knew four of the girls had him pinned up against the stairway and one was on stairs just above him. They held his hands up and using the cuffs from the package of bondage stuff, secured him to one of the railing supports. Then they took the leather hood from the package and slid it over his head and eyes while another put a ball gag in his mouth.

I was giggling by now. To see my boss strung up like that sort of struck me as funny. But when two of the girls began to undo his belt and open his shirt I got really anxious. With that hood over his head he couldn't see anything or anybody, and I dared move to the front of the gathering. When his trousers were off they went for his shorts. That's when the room went quiet. We all stared.

He wasn't hard. He wasn't even semi-hard, but he was big. He started struggling about the same time Barbara whispered to me. "My god, look at that. Make him hard and I bet it's going to be twice as big as that Chippendale chap's was, probably eight inches I bet." I think every girl in the room wanted to get at him. At first I was afraid to even get close to him but knowing he couldn't see what was going on or say anything, I joined in when the others began to fondle him. It was Blanch who began first. It was her party and she made us all keep quiet while she started. We stood around sipping our punch while she knelt down and captured his cock between her lips and began licking its head. He had been shorn of his foreskin and we watched as slowly, like a balloon inflating, it began to rise, and now the heavy breathing in the room got louder. Soft murmurs and suggestive comments began to be exchanged.

"Do this," Or "do that," began to be suggested. When Blanch backed away and stood up we saw the most magnificent shaft imaginable wavering before him. Someone brought over a leather cock cage thing and attached it to his balls and cinched it around the base of his dick.

Someone brought over a low foot rest and the more daring of the girls began to line up. Some sort of contest had begun. Although it wasn't spoken, it was obvious that they wanted to see which of them could make him come and I suddenly found myself in the line along with Tiffany and Barbara.

Maybe it was because I wanted to prove something, I'm not even sure, but I stripped out of my clothes entirely. Two of the others had done the same and most of the others were either topless or in their panties and bras. Six or seven of the girls had their turn at either jerking him or sucking him and had failed. I was next and whispered to Tiffany. "I bet I know how. Watch me."

I took the stool away. I'm rather tall so I wouldn't need it. I backed up to him and leaned forward and put my outstretched hands on Tiffany's shoulders for support, and inched back. Someone held his cock out and I felt the head nudge between the plush folds of my pussy. Then Tiffany pushed me back, and his cock slid in like a piston into a silken tube. It seemed to glide along the hot walls of my pussy until my bum was tight up against his thighs. He moaned aloud.

I hadn't intended to do more, I just wanted the others to see that I was daring, but now Tiffany began pushing and tugging me. My ass was rocking back and forth and I was actually starting to fuck him.

It happened so fast that I nearly collapsed. I had an orgasm and clung to Tiffany for support. Then I pulled off the thick shaft and staggered to a chair. I turned and watched as Jan tried the same thing. She needed the foot rest but just like I had done, she began working her pussy up and down his cock. She began to get noisy and had to be shushed. She wouldn't stop until she had an orgasm too and like me, had to be helped to a chair.

By now I was frantic and went back and now he was primed. I pushed one of the girls aside and went to my knees and opening my mouth captured his glistening cock between my lips. I bobbed my head up and down that long thick pole until I felt the first jet splash against the back of my throat. I gulped it down and kept swallowing until he was spent. I had to open my mouth to prove my success. I was better than they were.

Two of the other girls continued to work on him using the foot stool and backing onto his still rigid cock. I was smashed by now and left with Barbara and Tiffany in a cab, even as the rest of the girls continued to use him. Somehow I was rather pleased at what I had dared do, and knowing he would never know who had done it, heightened my elation. That was until Monday.

Someone at the party had taken three pictures and they were all of me. One of me sucking just the head of his cock, another of his cock almost all the way down my throat and the third of me backed up and riding his shaft. I knew in my heart that if he ever saw them he would be humiliated, and I'd be fired.

Mrs. Beakman, the senior office manager, came over and joked that I had done the impossible. That was followed by a bunch of snide remarks about how to get a promotion in the company, and a lot of questions about how good he was. I finally managed to gather the three pictures up and ran them thru the shredder. I prayed that I had gotten them all and that George hadn't seen them.

He couldn't be identified in the pictures, but I sure could be. Tuesday came and I hadn't been called in. I figured I was safe and began to feel more confident and actually did a bit of bragging about how it felt, and admit that I had had an orgasm while doing it. The week passed and that Friday afternoon he asked me to stay over and help him out with something in his office.

When I went in at five, and he locked the door, I knew he had seen the pictures and he knew it was me. He spun me around and slowly began to undo each button down the front of my blouse. I stood still and let it happen. Then he knelt slightly and unzipped the side of my skirt and drew it over my hips, letting it fall to the floor. I was backed up against his desk as he slid the straps over my shoulders and undid the hooks in the back of my bra. I was terrified. My breasts tumbled out and he stared at me and ordered.

"Take it off." I looked blankly at him. "I said take it off, your thong, take it off!" I did as he said and unfastened the little bows at the sides and let it drop. "No leave you heels on but everything else goes. Everything, Adele. I'm not fooling! Do it!"

I stood before him with not a stitch on, and stared into his eyes. "Now me. Undress me just the way you did last Friday."

I started to tell him that it wasn't me, but the words got caught in my throat and I went to my knees and undid his belt. I undid his zipper and pulled his trousers down. He stepped out of them and I stood up and I took his tie off and removed his shirt. He kicked his shoes off and nodded for me to take his shorts off. This time his cock was semi hard not the way it had started last Friday.

"Now my little whore, do it just like you did last week. Suck me up until it's hard. This time we won't need your little gadget to keep me up. You're going to do that all by yourself." I didn't need him to tell me what to do. I had thought about it all week and knew exactly what would happen.

I put his cock between my lips and began to work it in and out. He began to swell up and I cupped his heavy balls in my palm, gently rolling them around with my fingers. He was growing at an alarming rate and my jaws began to ache. He noticed me slowing down and put his hands on either side of my head, holding me still, and thrust his hips forward. His entire shaft slammed against the back of my throat and was rammed in right up to his balls.

I gagged but managed to gasp for air. He drew out and did it again, but now I was ready. I tilted my head slightly so his cock had a clear channel right down my throat. I felt my heart pulse as he held it there until I was forced to swallow. Then he pulled it all the way out. It snapped up and hit my cheek.

"You like it don't you? You like the feeling of my cock down your throat like that don't you? Answer me you little slut. You seemed to enjoy telling all the others how much you enjoyed it all week long. Well now tell me!"

I lifted my head and stared up. I swallowed hard and lowered my voice as I answered. "Yes I like sucking your cock."

"Louder," he demanded, "I didn't hear you." I almost screamed aloud. "YES I LOVE YOUR COCK. I love sucking it. I want it in my mouth all the time."

He wasn't satisfied or pleased with me yet. I had to do or say something more. I confessed. "I've wanted it again all week long. Every time I saw you walk by in the office I dreamed of having it in my mouth."

"And?" He questioned. "And I wanted to taste your spunk and feel it sliding down my throat. Yes... I want your cock more and more. I'm sorry that the others were there, but I had to do what I did."

He continued: "Not that way. Not humiliating me that way. Did you like feeling my cock sliding inside of your slippery pussy too? Did you enjoy feeling it stretching you open and did you enjoy hearing the others urging you on?"

"Yes. I liked that," I answered. He glared at me and went on. "You came didn't you, you liked it when you came didn't you?" Yes...YES I LIKED IT, I confessed."

"Do you want it again? Do you want me to slide it deep into that silky tight little pussy of yours again?"

I didn't answer quickly enough and he spun me around and smacked my arse so hard that sparks seemed to streak thru my mind. "Tell me what you want Adele? What do you need? Another job? Do you want me to make you my private office slut? Maybe I can use you to fuck some of my clients and help out the company that way. What do you want, you little whore."

"I want to stay here. I'll be your office tramp. I'll take care of you anytime you want. I'll do anything you want me to."

Something in my mind began realize that he may think he's punishing me, but he isn't. I was getting what I wanted. I wanted to be a slut and I wanted him to make me do whatever he wanted.

Then he told me to bend over the desk. It had been swept clear of everything, and I could barely reach the far side. His hand crashed down on my ass again. I rocked forward. Again his hand came down, and now my butt felt as if it were on fire. Sometimes his palm landed on the back of my thighs, at other times it landed right on the hot cheeks, but always the stinging pain aroused me. He reached over and finally grabbed my hair and pulled me back. Where my groin had been, there was a long slippery spot. I had been so aroused that my pussy was oozing.

He saw it too. Now I was twisted towards him and my breath was coming in short gasps. My breasts heaved and my nipples were hard, protruding forward. He swept the heel of his hand across the slippery spot and smeared it on my nipple then bent his head and began licking it off. My knees were shaking and my head was swimming.

Some invisible link had been established between my nipple and my pussy. His mouth may have been over my tit but my pussy was tickling and flexing as if it were being fucked. Finally I cracked. I turned my back on him and threw myself onto the desk and offered him my ass again.

As had happened at the party I felt the head nudge between the swells and then seek my opening. I curled my fingers around the front edge of his desk and waited. Almost instantly he thrust forward. I was heave up onto the desk. My feet lifted off the carpet. Again his cock had slid along the buttery lining of my pussy until his balls and thighs slammed against my butt. The difference was that now he was fucking me, and not the other way around. He moved in and out like a jackhammer and I suddenly choked out a cry. I was coming and it was intense.

He ignored me and continued to pummel my pussy, calling me a whore and any other names that he could think of. And still he wasn't satisfied.

I was coming, one on top of another now, and my clit was sliding up and down in the slippery juices that were weeping out of my pussy. Between his fat cock trying to turn my pussy inside out and the surface of the desk stroking my clit I was going mad.

He finally pulled out and my fingers lost their grip on the desk and I slid back and crumpled on the floor. Still he hadn't finished, and putting his hands under my arms lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the desk. I tried to lay back but he held me sitting up. I looked down and watched his cock come closer and closer until its head vanished between the swollen crimson puffs of my cunt. Then I gazed as I watched the heavily veined shaft slip in. I had to grab onto something and suddenly found my arms clutching his neck. He slid his hands down my sides and clasped my butt. I was barely on the edge of his desk as I gazed down between my breasts.

His heavy cock worked its way in and out and I clamped tight. I thought..."If I don't make him cum in me, he's going to tear me apart." He was driving in and out and my breasts were sliding across his perspiring chest.

My nipples were being stroked, and I felt myself starting yet another orgasm. That's when I leaned forward and bit down on his shoulder, trying to stop myself from crying out again.

Suddenly he tore my arms from around his neck and pushing me back, pulled out, and began spewing thick jets of hot spunk across my nipples, onto my tummy and my pulsating cunt. I felt a flush of elation. I had satisfied him. I smiled up into his dark eyes and rubbed his spunk into my breasts. My head fell back and I laid there with my head hanging back over the edge of the desk. He vanished from view, but suddenly he was just above my head and I felt his cock trying to pry my mouth open. I was too exhausted to do anything but open wide. His cock slid in and directly down my throat, making it bulge midway down to my neckline. Then he started fucking my throat as if he hadn't even cum before.

His balls slapped against my forehead and nose, and I made this low snorting sort of noise as I tried to breathe. Finally I reached around his legs, and clutching his heavy sack, guided him in and out of my mouth. Within seconds he grunted and pulled way back. His cock sprang free and he held my hand under his... at its base, as he began spurting another shower of warm spunk into my mouth.

With tears in my eyes and my body aching I lay there staring at the ceiling. Moments later I heard him unlatch the office door. Then he returned and scooped me up. My shoes dropped off and carried my limp body to the executive bathroom. He propped me up against the shower wall. Adjusting the water temperature and setting the shower head on pulse; he held the lips of my pussy apart.

Now he pressed the jet of warm water hard against the tender slit. I held onto his back as he worked the water jet back and forth across my clit and up and down the crack of my arse. I was beginning to respond again.

12