Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the water was turned off and I felt his soapy hand stroking my ass. His fingers move inside me and I was turned to face the wall and lean forward. He had lathered his cock and now it was pressing against the tight little tan star.

I squealed aloud. "Nooooo. You're too big." Then I felt a slight pop and he was inside my ass. The momentary stinging sensation gave way to a feeling I had never felt. I had toyed with my butt over the years as I masturbated sure, but the feeling was nothing close to what I felt now.

As he moved his cock in and out I supported myself with one arm, and let my other arm drop. Now I could finger fuck myself while he tried to finish again inside me, only now it was my ass that he wanted.

This next orgasm was something intense and totally different. Somewhere in my mind I visualized that massive cock stroking in and out of my bum and when my fingers began plunging in and out of my pussy, I let out a long moan of satisfaction. I slowly slumped down the wall. I don't even remember if he had finished in me or not.

The next thing I remember was laying in the ladies lounge and I was fully dressed. My hair was still rather wet and straight but I was dressed. He had even put on my spiked heels and put my purse on the floor beside me. The only thing missing was my thong. I guess he didn't find it under the desk. I found my way to my car and went home and fell asleep without even making something to eat. Saturday and Sunday I nursed myself back to where only my butt was tender and my pussy had finally stopped throbbing.

Monday Tiffany and Barbara wanted to know why I hadn't been bowling with the team Friday night and although I wanted to tell them what had happened, I kept quiet. Then when the man who paints names on the doors in the office came in around noon, we were all anxious to see whose name would be added to the vacant office door. He wrote with a flourish, the name. M. Y. Strumpet. But I was told that it was to be my office. I was now officially the office slut.

12