Punishment

Story Info
He punishes me for not sending pictures.
892 words
3.63
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in trouble. I knew it when you started asking me about the camera and the pictures. My phone won't send pictures, but every once in awhile I can borrow a camera so I can take a picture and send it to you. I had only done this once, and you were getting mad because I hadn't brought the option up to you earlier.

"You have been talking to me all this time, telling me I can't have a photo because of your phone, but you could of sent me recent ones through email? So technically speaking, you could have sent me one every week like I would have wanted?"

"Yes sir."

"Hmmmm...you're in a lot of trouble now. We will see if you can get out."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I"ll do anything you want."

"You will always do whatever I want, slut."

"Yes sir, I know. I only want to please you, master."

"So how will you do that slut?"

I stand up, taking off all my clothes except for my heels, I know how much you love me wearing heels, and bend over the bed, my ass in front of you. "Please, spank me master. I deserve to be punished and want to be. Please, take your anger out on my slutty body master."

You stand up. As you undress, you pull your belt out of pant loops, doubling it in your hand. "Oh, I will be spanking you. There will be much more punishment than that though, slut." You hit me, hard, watching as a bright red stripe starts to blossom.

I yelp from the pain, and try to not move too much, knowing that you want me to remain still. You hit me again with your belt, harder. I yelp again, and my legs start shaking. I can almost feel your smile at my ass having two red stripes on it, my legs shaking from the pain. I brace myself for another hit, my body tensed and ready. You start really laying in to me, spanking me while I stifle cry after cry of pain. This goes on for what feels like hours, but I know is only minutes. Finally, you stop, and just stand there, staring at my red ass, all the welts that criss-cross each other from your belt.

I start thinking that maybe the spanking is over and relax. As soon as you notice me relaxing, you hit me again, harder than you ever have before. I fall onto the bed from the shock and pain, shouting out. You drop your belt, and walk up behind me, soothing my cheeks from the spankings with your hands. "You're punishment isn't over, but you have done good so far." You whisper, as you lean into me. I can feel your hard cock pressing into me. You rub your hips back and forth, letting your cock drag against my red, sore buttock.

I gasp from the pleasure and pain combined. You and I both know how wet I already am from being spanked, and you can feel it on the tip of your cock as you drag it across me. I know I'm in trouble, and I probably won't be allowed to cum, but knowing how aroused you are, that I caused it, that you want me and enjoy punishing me... How can I not be excited? I always want you, master, and knowing you want me, makes me want you even more.

I can feel you smile, your cock getting harder, as you feel how wet I am, and how I'm getting even wetter. You take your hands, gripping my shoulders, and pull me up so I'm on my elbows. You drag your nails down my back, leaving red marks to match the ones your belt left on my ass. As you finish dragging your nails down my already burning cheeks, you spank me, hitting both sides, with both hands hard. I keep standing, but my legs are shaking again.

You stand up, and start spanking me. You alternate each hand, watching as my legs and arms tremble, my juices dripping down my legs. My breathing becomes deeper and deeper the more you spank me. Your cock starts twitching the redder my ass gets, the more I start dripping. The smell of my arousal starts filling the room.

I struggle to stay bent over as you continue to spank me. As you hit both of my cheeks at the same time, my legs and arms give out, and I go sprawling on the bed. You grab me by the hair, pulling me up, turning me around to face you. You force me down on my knees, my face in front of your cock. I lick my lips, and look up at your, waiting for you to tell me what to do. You smile, as you start slapping me with your cock, taunting me.

"Do you want to suck my cock, slut?" You slap me again for emphasis.

"Yes master, I want to suck your cock so badly. Please, let me suck your cock. I want to please you! Please, master!!"

"I'm not sure that you have earned that privilege, slut. I'm not sure you are totally out of trouble. I think you need to be punished more. The question is, how should I punish you?"