Punishment

Story Info
A teasing, submissive punishment for a naughty little tease.
1.4k words
4.05
22.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, sitting quietly in the living room, getting ready to watch a TV show when you came out of your office, looked at me and told me to come into the bedroom with you. I set down my computer and followed you. Once there you closed the door and told me to take off my clothes and get in the shower. I was a little confused as to what your plan was, but I said ok. You reminded me to shave everywhere, and that if I didn't there would be punishment. I giggled and said "Yes Sir!"

I heard you moving around while I showered, and wondered what was going on. When I stepped out of the shower I found a pile of clothing for me to wear. A short, red, lacy negligee, garter belt, thong, and thigh high stockings. And on the floor a pair of 5" red heels. At this point I kind of guessed we weren't going out anywhere and got "dressed".

You met me at the bathroom door, and approved my outfit. Then you turned me around and placed a blindfold over my eyes. I could feel my pussy start to drip while at the same time feeling a little apprehensive. I have no problem walking in heels, but doing it blindfolded without knowing what is going on, is a little unnerving.

I tried to ask you what is going on, and you put your finger over my lips and tell me not to talk, and that if I make another sound there will be punishment. I nod my head. I let you lead me over toward the bed, and you gently push me over so I am bent at the waist over the bed. I feel your hand on my ass, rubbing in little circles. Then you slide your hand over my pussy; I moan as you take your hand away and tell me how wet my I am without your permission. SLAP! I feel your hand come down on my ass hard. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I cry and apologize for being wet. You remind me that I was not allowed to speak, and tell me you will fix that now. I feel you slip something over my head, a ball gag, and now I cannot speak at all.

You move me onto the bed so that I am lying on my back; and then you stretch my arms up over my head and attach cuffs to them. I can no longer move them at all, as I am stretched taut to the top of the bed. I feel you as you move down to my ankles and I receive the same treatment. Now, you tell me, I am yours to do whatever you want with.

I feel you move off of the bed, and I can hear some background noises, but do not know what you are doing. I hear a lighter and can soon smell the scent of candles. More movement. All of a sudden there is a cold lubricant being rubbed into my tender anus. Just after that I feel you shove in a plug that is larger than any I had tried before, and I squeal through my gag. But it is in, and there is nothing I can do about it.

You start talking to me about how I have teased you with all of these stories I read, and fantasies I talk about...how it is not nice to tease. I mumble through my gag that I didn't mean to tease, and I am sorry. With a sharp slap on my breast I am reminded that I am not to talk. You tell me how naughty I have been, and how it is time I learned my lesson. I feel you release my ankles, and flip me to my stomach. You didn't release my wrists, so they are now twisted even tighter in my bonds. I feel you spread my legs and re-cuff my ankles. I am now spread-eagled, face down.

I feel you gently rub my shoulders, and you glide your hands down my back and along my legs. It feels so good. Suddenly SMACK! On my ass. Over and over again you spank my ass, occasionally you will stop and gently rub my legs again; keeping me in a perpetual state of unease as to what is coming next, a spanking or a caress? You tell me how red my ass is, and then I feel you reach over off the bed. I can hear you now, taking pictures of that red ass, and then you tell me it isn't enough for as naughty as I've been. You begin to whip along my legs and back with that little leather whip you have. While it doesn't hurt as much as the spanking, you make sure it still stings.

When I am as red all up my back and legs as my ass is you stop and take more pictures. Then, rubbing my ass, you feel that my pussy is not only wet, it is dripping and creating a puddle beneath me on the bed. Uh-oh, that wasn't supposed to happen. The next thing I feel is that hard wooden paddle coming down on my ass for another spanking. The pain! The pleasure!

After what feels like forever, you roll me to my back again. You lick and suck on my breasts, and lick my pussy. Just enough to where I am desperate to cum, and then you back off; over and over again you do this. And then you are gone again. The next I feel is hot wax dripping down my breasts and onto my stomach...how pretty you say...as the wax drips closer and closer to my pussy I begin to squirm. A sharp slap to my pussy puts an end to that! And just as I thought you were going to spare me the wax to my pussy, I feel it, a burning hot sensation on the slick folds of my pussy...ouch, but so good.

I feel you apply clamps to my nipples...and I hear more pictures being taken. You ask me if I want the plug removed from my ass and I nod my head. You pull it out so quickly I cannot quite stifle the cry that tears from my mouth.

I hear a noise, and I am again confused. Suddenly I feel a cold probing near my pussy, and I wonder what you will do to me next...Oh god! Is that an ice cube you just shoved up my overheated pussy? It is quickly followed by a toy, I can tell immediately this is a new toy, and it is a double toy...this realization hits just as I feel you slide the much longer side into my rear and turn on the vibrations. I cannot move, tied as I am, and as I feel you begin to lick and suck on my nipples you also begin to slide that toy in and out of my pussy and ass. I feel so overloaded with sensation...the ice, the double penetration, the pressure on my nipples...and then you stop.

You removed my gag and tell me it's time to put my mouth to work too. Suddenly your cock is in my mouth...it is hard and hot and taste so good! I feel you lean down and begin to lick at my clit while still pushing in and out of my pussy and ass with that toy...I am filled in every hole, and it is glorious.

I feel you take me to the edge of orgasm, over and over, my body is trembling, I cannot take the stress anymore, I need to cum, and I begin to beg you; please Master, please let me cum.

You pop the toys free of my pussy and ask and turn around. I feel you flip me over and lift me to my knees. Then suddenly your cock slides into my pussy, it is so much larger than the toy, but my pussy is wet, and crying for your cock...you fuck your cock into my pussy and finally, finally, I am allowed to cum. Before my orgasm, which feel like it will go on for eternity, I feel you slide back out of my pussy and pop your hard, throbbing cock into my abused little ass. What feels like an eternity later I feel you spill your hot, sticky cum into my ass. I am limp. I hear you take more pictures and then you remove my blindfold and untie me. It is then I realize that you have not only been taking pictures, but that my entire punishment had been broadcast on webcam as well. You lean down and give me a soft, sweet kiss, and then remind me that it's not nice to tease.

I drift off to sleep already plotting how next to tease your cock...