Punishment

Story Info
Felicity does as she's told, no matter what.
3.1k words
4.39
19.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Punishment

Felicity does as she's told, no matter what.

This story I wrote just for me, to get myself off. Maybe it will work for you too, or maybe not. Our heroine is a submissive in case that matters to you, and as it turns out, quite the slut! I hope you like it, and stars and comments are encouraged. Thanks to a previous (anonymous) commenter on a different story for teaching me that Bourbon is whiskey, and Scotch is whisky. It's all about the letter 'e.' See? I can learn! I can obey, too.

*************

I owed Marlene. I owed her big time. I had slept with her boyfriend and now she was going to punish me. I felt like an idiot. Her boyfriend wasn't that good in bed, and I didn't even get an orgasm out of the deal. All this was some sort of divine punishment for getting drunk and letting myself be seduced. Damn it all!

Yes, I noticed that Marlene was furious at me but not at her true love Tony. He had got me drunk and seemed to know all the right buttons to push to get me into bed. Marlene had to have told him about my weaknesses. How else would be have known? So it was unfair to put it all on me, but I had to admit, if only I had said 'no' then it would not have happened.

"Since you had sex with Tony, I'm figuring out a sexy punishment for you," Marlene said.

"Yes, Marlene," I said. Marlene was my best friend. I had to make good what I had done to her. I would do as she commanded. I would obey.

Marlene dressed me. I looked like a cross between a slut looking for sex and a street walker looking for a customer. I was told to go downtown and spend a few hours (four, to be precise) in coffee shops and bars, just sitting there. However, if any man were to hit on me, then I'd have to do whatever he told me to do.

"Within limits, you mean," I said.

"No. No limits," Marlene said. I shivered at the thought. Four hours with no limits? I was getting wet. I couldn't possibly let Marlene know how erotic I found her punishment of me. Marlene had me wired up, so she could keep track of everything I did. I wondered if she had even arranged for men to hit on me, too, and to do evil things to me, maybe even in a back alley out in the open? She assured me she did not. Still, the possibility had me shivering even more. Marlene was capable of lying. She was very capable.

"Start with the Stone Street Tavern downtown. You can go where you like after that," Marlene said. I knew Stone Street was only one block long and was at the very tip of Manhattan, in the heart of the financial district.

I took the subway all the way downtown and went to the Stone Street Tavern. Given the way I was dressed it was not surprising that people in the subway stared at me like I was a circus freak or something, but they left me alone. It was late afternoon and the Stone Street Tavern was almost empty. I exhaled. I knew I looked like a woman trolling for sex, and the 'masters of the universe' who worked on Wall Street would be coming here in droves for a beer or a whiskey to unwind after a hard day's work.

Men more macho then men who worked on Wall Street probably exist somewhere, but nowhere I know. The smell of pure testosterone was all around me. I was scared.

"What'll it be, miss?" the waitress asked me. She thoroughly checked me out and looked at me a bit askance.

"It's a punishment," I said, trying to explain my outlandish appearance. "I fucked my friend Marlene's boyfriend and now I have to come here dressed like this," I said, trying to explain.

"You're playing with fire dressed like that," the waitress said. "Anyway, you have to order something, so what'll it be? A stout? An IPA? We have a nice one from Dogfish.".

"I'm very nervous. How about a whiskey to calm me down? Better bring a smooth one. I'm not really much of a drinker."

"Top shelf, then?" the waitress asked.

"Yes. Wish me luck, please."

"Do you like sex?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"With strangers?"

"Sometimes, yes, maybe. It depends," I said.

"Of course it does. You'll be all right. Just remember, it's your body and you're in charge," she said.

"Not tonight. Marlene said I can't say no to any request," I said, and I shivered.

"Makes you wet, doesn't it?" the waitress asked.

I was too ashamed to speak, so I just nodded. The waitress fetched me glass of a top shelf Scotch whisky along with a second glass. "Happy hour," she said by way of explanation for why I had ordered one glass but got two. Now I had two healthy sized glasses of Scotch whisky right in front of me. I quickly downed the first one. Remarkably, I quickly felt more relaxed, and also warm inside. Nice.

A half hour later the universe masters began to arrive. Women, dressed smartly, also began to arrive. I knew right away I could not compete with the women. To a person, they were all gorgeous with their short skirts showing off their long legs covered in nylons, their hair perfectly coiffed, their teeth perfectly white and their cover girl faces. Their bodies varied, big boobs, small boobs, in between, some a little bit chubby and some a little bit too thin, but the common factor was beauty. Every single one of them was strikingly pretty. I felt like a mouse. My second glass of Scotch went down the hatch.

I just sat at my table and was largely ignored. The waitress returned and I ordered another of the same. This time I got one glass. "Happy Hour is over, I'm afraid," she said. "Everything okay here?"

"Yes. I'm being ignored. I can't compete with all the fabulous estrogen queens in here," I said.

"Just wait. The early crowd isn't serious. Give yourself another hour. If nobody hits on you, the drinks are on me. I'm Andréa, by the way."

"Felicity," I said, giving her my name.

"Pretty name. Nice to meet you, Felicity," she said.

"Right back at you, Andréa," I replied.

Literally minutes after Andréa left, a man sat down next to me. "This seat free, or are you saving it for some stud?" he asked.

"I'm Felicity. I was saving it for you," I said.

"Sam. Pleased to meet you," he said. Sam signaled a waitress. Andréa came right over. "Hey Andie, get Felicity another of what she's drinking and put it on my tab."

"Right away, Sam. This is your lucky night. Felicity is a gem," and in no time she returned with another Scotch for me and a stout for Sam. She winked at Sam. I guess they were friends.

"You seem to know each other," I said.

"I'm a regular here. I've tried to date Andréa, but no dice. She won't date the customers," Sam said.

"I can understand that. I've waitressed a little myself," I said.

"Well tonight we're both customers. Drink to that?" Sam said, and we clinked our glasses and drank hefty swigs. "Love your outfit tonight, by the way. The way you're dressed, it looks as if you're looking for sex."

"Yes, I guess it does," I said.

Sam put his hand on my leg. Marlene's instructions were to let the man do as he pleased, so I didn't say anything. I pretended not to notice. As we talked Sam's hand started stroking the inside of my thigh, going up underneath my ultra-short skirt. If I didn't say or do something, he would soon learn, via his hand, that I was not wearing panties.

He learned. His eyes got big. "May I kiss you, Felicity?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. I had to say yes. Marlene's instructions, after all.

As we kissed, his hand found my love box and he pushed my skirt up around my waist, exposing me blatantly to anyone under the table. Fortunately for my modesty, nobody was under the table. Sam broke the kiss to get his cell phone from his pocket. He held it under the table, and then brought it back up. He looked at the picture of my pussy he had just taken.

"You shave it bare, I see," he said.

"Yes," I replied.

Sam resumed kissing me and while we kissed he fondled my pussy and after around five good minutes he began to finger fuck me. I was beginning to lose it. I felt sure I was about to cum when Andréa returned. We stopped kissing but while Andréa, Sam and I chatted, Sam was continuously fingering me under the table.

I had to stop talking because a climax from Sam's talented fingers overwhelmed me. I was sure my nipples wee poking at my blouse by now. They're long, and they always get hard when I orgasm. I pushed Sam's hand away, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"That was nice. Just what a girl needed," I said. I was tempted to thank him but I remembered my mother's maxim. A good girl never thanks a man for sex. I could add, especially not sex in a public place! I was far from being a good girl, but I follow instructions well, and I obeyed my Mom's advice from my teenage years, when I was just a bit wild. I love following instructions. I love following orders.

Sam called Andréa over and ordered a bottle of champagne.

"Already? Holy smokes, Sam. This is a new record, not just for you but for the bar," she said, as I blushed furiously. "Both of you?"

"No, just Felicity. Don't worry, we'll get there," Sam replied.

"What, me worry? Be right back. France or California?" she asked.

"Let me check," Sam said, and he picked me up, exposing my pussy to the bar but only Andréa was looking ( think and hope), and he put me down on his lap. My legs straddled his, and apparently his cock was out to play because it slipped effortlessly right into my pussy. I gasped. Andréa saw it all. She knew he was inside me!

Andréa giggled. Sam said, "France. The good stuff."

My eyes were wide open and I didn't know what to say! I was in the Stone Street Tavern with what looked to be 200 or so people, some seated but most standing around, and I was sitting on this guy Sam's lap and his cock was inside me! He began to bounce me up and down on his lap. I knew I had to obey. Somehow, somewhere, Marlene was watching and listening.

"Hey, Sam," the new guy said as he sat down next to Sam, watching me bounce up and down on Sam's cock. "Who's your date?"

"Paul, this is Felicity," Sam said. "Felicity, meet Paul."

I managed to groan out a hello, and Paul asked if he could kiss me. I wanted to ask, 'Do you really mean to kiss me while I'm in the middle of fucking Sam? Seriously?' Instead however I just followed Marlene's orders and I said, "Yes."

That's how I ended up passionately making out with one man in a bar, in public, while the other man fucked me, again in public. Apparently, Andréa had returned because when we came up for air, there was a bottle of Veuve Clicquot on the table, and three glasses.

This was so embarrassing, but I had another climax while Sam fucked me and whilst I was kissing Paul. I almost bit Paul's tongue. Suddenly Sam popped me off his cock and placed me on Paul's lap, and Paul's cock effortlessly slid into me just as Sam's had earlier.

"I want to cum in your mouth, sexy babe," Sam said. "I'm close. Give my loyal friend here a nice suck, won't you dear?" Sam apparently referred to his cock as 'his loyal friend.'

It was awkward, but I managed to stay on Paul's cock while bending my body dramatically to be able to suck Sam's cock. It's a good thing I'm flexible. I was almost bent over in half. I supplemented my mouth with my hand, and while Paul's quite thick cock pleasured me I gave my all to my blowjob of Sam. I was rewarded with cum both in my mouth and in my pussy at approximately the same time. I slumped back, leaning against Paul's chest. He smelled nice. Aftershave, I guess.

There were now two more men sitting across from Sam and Paul and me. "Show us your boobs, would you please, honey?" one of them asked.

I was too stunned to answer, but Paul 'rose' to the occasion and undid all the buttons on my blouse. I was bra-less as well as panty-less, another brilliant idea of Marlene, so all Paul had to do was to open my blouse and voilà, there were my girls for the world to see. In particular, all four of the two men across from me, Sam, and Paul were enjoying the view, you could say.

You're probably wondering about the 200 or so other men in the bar. Yes, there were some who enjoyed watching me be molested. This just added to my humiliation. It turned me on even more, I'm ashamed to say.

I had a little less than an hour left of my four hours. Shit. So far, I had been fucked twice, by two different men, and I had given a brief blow job, and my boobs were hanging out for all to see. Maybe it was time to leave the Stone Street Tavern and sit quietly in a coffee house?

I told the men I needed to go. I motioned to Andréa to pay using the international symbol of pretending to sign a check in the air, but Sam said no, my drinks were all on him. I thanked him, straightened up my skirt, closed my blouse and slid off of Paul's lap. I suddenly faced a wall of people, all of them men. All of those hot to trot beautiful women had already left.

"I'll escort you out," Sam said. "We can go out the back. I know the way." We were much closer to the rear exit of the bar.

The four men (the new two were named Krishna and Boris) formed a phalanx and I was quickly led out the back exit, with a short detour to the ladies' room, right into a dark alley. "Do you do anal?" Boris asked.

It's hard to like a man whose first words to you are, "Do you do anal?" I was disgusted.

I envisioned Marlene. "If that's what you want, then yes, Boris." Krishna got to enjoy my goodies, too, and he had me stark naked in the alley, leaning against a dumpster, grabbing my bouncing boobs as he fucked me silly, doggy style. Krishna's cock was huge. I'm not a size queen or anything, but when you're fucked by a monster cock, you can't help but take notice!

Sam took me another time, but by the time Paul wanted a second go-round, my four hours were up, so I told him no, I was done for the night. I was done, too. Being fucked by four different men, including a monster cock, was quite a new experience for me! I had cum everywhere, pussy, anus, mouth, and on my tits.

I had brought along a bra and panties and I removed them from my purse. I dressed and kissed each of the men goodnight and goodbye, and I hopped into the nearest uptown subway train. I knew had a sex stench about me. I smelled like a whore, and when I got home I took a two-hour hot bath.

The next week I went down to the Stone Street Tavern again. I had used the week to think things out. This time I was dressed to the nines, trying to look like one of those gorgeous women with their straight white teeth, long legs, and chromium smiles.

I deliberately went early, so the place was almost empty. Andréa came over to my table and it took her a minute to recognize me. She blushed. That's when I knew.

"Hi, Felicity. What's your poison tonight?" Andréa asked. She was trying to hide it but she was clearly nervous.

"Marlene sends love," I said to her. Andréa stifled a gasp but kept her cool. She didn't know if I was guessing, or if I actually knew.

"Your drinks are on me tonight," Andréa said. That gesture confirmed that she knew why I had come. She was nervous, I could tell.

"Thanks for telling Marlene that I followed her instructions. Marlene and I are now good, and I sure as fuck don't want her stupid boyfriend Tony anymore! I just have one question. When Sam came over to me had he already been told? Did you and Marlene together set me up with Sam and Paul and maybe also Krishna and Boris? Krishna has a huge cock, you know."

Andréa just stood there, next to me. "First tell me something. Did you enjoy it? Do you have regrets?"

"My feelings are complicated," I replied.

"Fair enough. Listen, I'm working the early shift today. I'm going to dinner with Sam in a half hour. Want to join us? We can invite Paul too if you like?" Andréa said. "Sam can't stop talking about you. It's annoying, quite frankly."

"Are you and Sam...?"

"No, no way. Not at all. We're just the occasional fuck buddies. You know how it is," Andréa quickly said. I didn't say anything, but yes, I certainly know how it is!

"Well dinner would be lovely. Thank you for including me. For the half hour I have to wait, I'll have a Scotch, please. Top shelf again," I said.

Andréa brought me over two Scotch whiskies. "Happy Hour," she said. I smiled and nodded.

About ten minutes later a man sat down next to me. "Is this seat free, or are you saving it for some stud?" he asked.

"I was saving it for you, Sam," I said. "Andréa already spoke with you about dinner?" I winked. Sam's hand went to my bare thigh. Some things never change, do they?

************

I love comments, even negative ones. All comments are read and taken seriously, and I thank you in advance, those who choose to leave them. If you rate this 1* as some are wont to do, could you please leave a comment explaining why? If you rate it 5* well thanks, guys and gals! Have a nice summer, JB

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers