Punishment

Story Info
Pleasing her lover.
985 words
3.78
32.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His anger abating, he slows his fierce punishment. Pausing to look at what he has done, he hears her muffled sobs and feels her tears flowing freely as they drop from her reddened eyes. She is so vulnerable spread over his knees with her fiery red bottom offered for whatever punishment he deems. Welted, swollen, striped and bruised from his spanking, her skirt is still up over her hips. Her wet panties are near by. Her legs are quivering and her thighs are slightly spread.

Reaching down, he gently pushes her legs farther apart and spends a moment looking at her lovingly. Feeling a stirring as his desire grows, he parts her punished cheeks to see her young nakedness. Holding her open, she gasps loudly at this embarrassment. Trying to rise, she finds herself pinned by his strong arms. Knowing it is without hope, she goes limp and allows him his way with her.

Pulling her open even more, he sees her tightly puckered asshole winking at him. Smiling, he sees it is slightly soiled from her straining against him during her punishment. Her tiny pink pussy is soaked from her salty urine that had dripped as she struggled desperately. A creaminess there betrays her mixed emotions and response to his attention.

Running a finger thru her wet crotch, he brings it to his nose to smell her scent. He picks her lacy, soiled panties from the floor and carefully wipes between her cheeks and down into her wet pussy, coating them with her juices and causing her to moan in shame to have him do this to her. She blushes furiously at this further indignation.

His cock fully erect now, her turns her over in his arms to sit on his lap. Before she can relax, he begins to slide his huge cock up inside her tightly clenched ass. Splitting her, opening its darkness, he tears her as he forces it in her virginal bottom. Helplessly sitting on top of his cock she feels it penetrate her where nothing has ever been.

Her sobbing cries unanswered as she is rudely impaled on his manhood. His strong hands on her childish hips forcing her down until she comes to rest on his swollen balls, crying and begging as it hurts her so very much. It burns as it opens her nether opening for the first time. She knows she is bleeding. It feels so big inside her asshole. A trickle of her golden pee escapes as she is forced deeper on his swollen manhood. She wants to please him, wants his love, but the agony of being sodomized so harshly is horrible.

Finally he stops to let her rest for a moment. She cries quietly as she aches, burning with a heat she has not ever felt before. Humiliated, she knows she has wet herself again and feels like she has to void her bowels but is terrified to move for fear that she will lose control. Her strong, dark, earthy smell brings new shame to her cheeks as she waits for him. Every spasm of her tortured bottom brings a reaction from his cock. She can feel its hardness deep in her belly as she tries to adjust around it.

Without warning, she starts to feel a different sensation as she relaxes. Slight movements begin to feel naughty and slippery as she feels the sticky mess in her bottom coating his cock. Gentle, exploratory movements of her little hips find newly felt pleasures. Startled by the unexpected reversal, she begins to please him in a way she never imagined. Her nipples’ hardening as she slowly rises off his cock, feeling the cool air entering where she was once so tight, before sitting back down with a sigh.

Crying out as she stretches again painfully, but this time not so badly as she watches his face to see his reaction. Now, braver, she slides up and down his slippery cock, feeling him get even harder as she, turning scarlet, realizes she is flowing her hot pee freely over his swollen balls without a thought. Pumping slowly up and down she listens to him moan as he cups her little bottom in his hands. Taking her and using her for his pleasure, she smiles lovingly at this man who has taught her so much as she moves her hips in time with his urging.

Feeling his need growing and his cock hardening inside her little bottom, she realizes he is close. Wanting to please him this way, she pushes faster, and harder and deeper as she feels her own release nearing. Closing her eyes, she leans back and tightens her bottom around his cock and using her sore inner muscles, sucks him until he explodes deep inside her virginal ass. Screaming as she feels his scalding hot sperm filling her to overflowing, she gushes her own special creaminess to pool between their joined bodies. Collapsing in his arms she rests comfortably as the spasms quiet slowly.

Startles from her peacefulness, blushing, she looks down at the mess she has made and worries she will be punished again. With a childish smile, she quickly thinks of a way to keep that from happening. Grinning and realizing her power now, she quickly dismounts, enjoying his moans as she pulls his softening cock out of her stretched asshole. She giggles as she breaks wind and feels her wetness running freely down her thighs.

Feeling very naughty now, she quickly wipes his cock clean with her tiny panties. Caressing the part of him that was just deep inside her little body, she places it on her lips. He is still slippery from their juices and her scent strong on him as he hardens again in need, throbbing in her delicate hands. Her beautiful violet eyes open wide, adoring him, as she opens her mouth to give him her love.