Punishment

Story Info
Don't be late to a lunch appointment.
1.2k words
4.11
35.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had her pinned up against the desk, his crotch pressed to her bare ass. Her thigh high stockings did nothing to conceal the globes of her cheeks, exposed as they were by the black satin thong she'd worn that day. She gasped as she felt him stiffen in his pants and a growl issued from his throat. 'You like this, don't you, you little slut. You want it so bad your pussy is soaking' he hissed in her ear. He had his left fist wrapped in her hair, pulling her head back as his right hand groped at her exposed breasts, the nipples stiffened to almost painful little points.

He grasped one firmly between his thumb and index finger, rolling it back and forth. She sighed and pressed her ass against him more firmly, grinding her hips against his. "Ummhmm," she murmured, her head moving slightly from one side to the other. He pulled back for a moment. His hand left her breast and she knew a sudden ache, a longing for her nipple to be squeezed between his strong fingers once more. She whimpered and he pulled at her head again, his hot breath fanning her ear once more as he said, 'When I tell you you'll be here at a certain time, you WILL be here... I don't give a fuck what excuse you come up with! '

With the last word she heard his buckle being undone and a rustle of fabric from behind her. 'You were 4 minutes late... you should NEVER be late. For that I think you need punishment, don't you?' His hand ran over her exposed ass and she wondered what he meant. CRACK! She jumped bumping against the desk as his hand came down hard on the left side of her butt. Again and again he smacked her naked ass, the skin heating under the punishment. 'You like this don't you, my little whore. I bet you want me to fuck you right now, don't you? Hmm? Personally, I don't think you deserve my cock stuffed into that tight little pussy. What were you thinking, walking in here like some high and mighty bitch goddess. What did you think I would do when you sat down and let your skirt ride up on the side, showing off those thigh highs? Did you honestly think I'd be amused?? Did you think that would save you from the fact that you...were...late?'

His hand whipping down onto her ass, punctuating them, emphasized his last words. "I'm...I'm sorry...I can't help it if the car wouldn't start..." her words stopped abruptly as he ripped off her thong, the satin parting easily under his forceful grip. 'Shut up, bitch. I didn't tell you to speak!' His hand slid down in front of her, groping her now soaking pussy. His large fingers probed her lips, resting against her clitoris. She moaned and arched back, eagerly seeking his warmth in the cold room. "Please.....I won't be late again...just...please..." she stammered, her heart pounding.

He groaned as his finger found her wet opening. 'I told you... you are so WET! You were late on purpose... weren't you!' He whispered into her ear again. She was gone, for certain. She wanted him so badly she was shaking...quivering like a tightly strung bow, every nerve singing, screaming for release. He threw her head forward and grabbed her hips, pushing hard up against her. She could truly feel him now, his pants down as he pressed his throbbing cock against the crack of her ass. "Oh, for heaven's sake.....please...fuck me...I need it so bad..." she heard herself beg, the whimper escaping her lips.

He grasped his cock and pressed it against her slit from behind, the head resting against the space she wanted him desperately to fill. She moaned again, reaching down with one hand to grasp him, stroking the head resting against her pussy. He pushed down hard on her back, making her lay across the desk, scattering pens and a small stapler out of her way. He wriggled his cock a bit, teasing her swollen clit. He pulled back a bit and then thrust home, sinking his cock to the hilt tightly inside her. She gasped and almost came at that point, her body closing around him like a vise. "Ahhhh" she sighed, feeling full at last. She'd waited so long for this moment, so patiently, waiting for him to come home.

He grasped her hips tightly and pulled almost completely out of her, only to slam back into her, his swollen, pulsing cock filling her and then retreating yet again. He gripped her tightly, slamming into her. Every nerve was screaming now, her breath quickening. The tense coil inside her twisted more tightly and she gasped, "Oh God, I'm going to come...oh...oh...OH!" Her body tensed, the coiled spring releasing suddenly. Her body locked up, her legs stiffened, and a scream wrenched itself from her throat. She shook as though an electric current raced through her body. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down harder on his throbbing rod, pounding her faster as he reached his own orgasm.

She felt the hot flood rush the insides of her quivering pussy. He rested his head against her back for a moment, his breath rasping in his throat. "I have waited so long to do that....so long..." he whispered against her warm skin, his lips pressed against her spine. He pulled out of her, leaving her feeling bereft. Her skirt fell as she stood up straight once more, her legs wobbly as a newborn colt's. She turned around and saw he was starting to button his pants once more and placed her hands over his.

"Not yet, lover..." She said, dropping to her knees in front of him. She looked up into his eyes and then pulled his underwear down again, exposing his still hard cock. She pulled him out once more, wrapping her lips around him. Now, it was his turn to groan as she took him deep into her mouth, his rod stiffening fully as she clamped down on it, running her tongue along the ridge of his head. She slid her mouth up and down over his cock, licking and sucking. She tasted herself on his pole, and his own come as well as she hummed tunelessly, her mouth vibrating over his hot flesh. He groaned again, grabbing her head and pushing her down harder on his cock. 'I'm gonna come again, you want want that my little slut?' He didn't give her any time to answer, burying his cock in her mouth, holding her head in place.

She wrapped her cool hand around his balls and with the other hand, grabbed his ass, pulling him close as she squeezed his nuts gently in her hand. His hands balled up into fist in her hair and he came again, flooding her mouth with his semen. She swallowed quickly as his essence poured into her eager mouth, and then she continued to suck, wanting every bit of his juices. He tensed and pulled her head away from his crotch. 'Such a good little slut...you didn't even choke this time, and it's been a while. ' He murmured, now stroking her hair with a trembling hand.

She rested her head against his bare thigh, then stood up, pressing her half-naked body against him as she leaned her head to rest in the crook of his shoulder. "Well, if that's what I get when I'm 4 minutes late, next time I make sure I'm not here for at least 30!" She chuckled as she pulled up her panties from where they'd fallen around her ankles. He chuckled as he buttoned his pants again and the wrapped her in his warm embrace.