Punishment

Story Info
She gets discplined.
2k words
3.83
47.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaphara
Zaphara
1 Followers

The room is dark and silent; I try to see into the stygian darkness but am unable to see more than a few inches in front of me. I feel around with my hands looking for something to grab onto. I try to find my bearings. I whirl around at the slightest sound scared and alone, hating the dark wanting only to find a source of light.

I feel a cold draft of air shiver over my skin and I turn in the direction it came from. I hear a step from someone else's feet. I run further into the darkness trying to hide the whiteness of my skin, because I have just realized I'm naked. I run into the wall almost knocking myself out.I press myself into it trying to make myself as small as possible. Wondering who is with me. I can see nothing only hear the footsteps as they draw closer.

And just as I am about to scream I feel a hand at my throat cutting off the sound of the fear. I feel something being shoved into my mouth and tied at the back of my head. I struggle against having a gag placed on me. Fighting with all I have inside,struggling against this unknown foe.

Finally he grasps my wrist and pulls them above my head and leans over me whispering "Stop it bitch you will do as you are told"! I sag against the wall recognizing that voice. The fear of the unknown gone now. Only to be replaced by a new fear the one of not knowing what he is going to do to me. I have been very bad lately not doing as instructed by him. Now knowing that my punishment will be severe.

He has never left me in this kind of darkness this long before. I feel my hands being manacled to the wall. Then my feet and a collar placed about my throat and locked to the wall. I can't move at all now. I hear him walk away from me and hear the flick of a lighter as he lights a candle.

The light even though a small one almost blinds me. I look at him and my eyes pop out in shock at the way he is dressed. He is usually in jeans and t-shirt very simple clothing. But tonight, tonight he wears pure black. He is in black leather skin tight pants that leave nothing to the imagination. A black muscle shirt. Oh my god he looks so good like that. But the look in his eyes is pure evil. I shiver in reaction to it.

He walks back over to me with that candle in his hand. He is smiling the whole time, a very wicked smile. He leans against the wall softly talking to me about inconsequential things and I wonder what is going on. The look in his eyes and that smile make me very nervous. I close my eyes for a moment, just listening to him speak. And while my eyes are closed he spills that candle wax across my breast making me gasp around my gag. I quickly open my eyes and again he's there with that smile and those eyes. I vow to myself not to close my eyes again.

But he seems to know what I am thinking and walks over to the table and produces a blindfold. He wraps it around my eyes and now as well as not being able to move I cannot see either or make a sound. I can hear though and I listen intently as he walks away from me. I hear the door open and close and wonder how long he will leave me this way. It seems like hours later, I hear the door open again. My head is bowed and my arms ache. But I lift my head and wonder if this is him. Someone walks close to me I feel their breath upon my skin. Shivering from being cold and alone I wait for them to speak. But they do not. They place a soft kiss upon my forehead and I am left lost and confused. I can hear another person moving around in the room. I wonder who it is.

I try to speak thru the gag, but my mouth is now so dry nothing comes out. I feel a hand clamp down upon my left nipple and twist and pull it hard. Gasping from pain sucking my breath in I want to be able to cry out and cannot. The hand does not feel like a man's hand it is softer but much more vicious. Knowing there is another woman in the room to see my shame, makes me more repentant to him. His allowing one there does not surprise me at all.

But to allow her viciousness is unlike him.I hear the sound of a whip lashing thru the air and expect it to land on me. But then I hear it connect with skin and it's not mine.He has used the whip on her for thinking she could hurt me. I hear her cry out in pain, and ask him what his problem is. He reminds her who is the Master here. I hear that whip five more times before he has mercy on her. Then I feel his hands releasing me from the wall,removing my gag and blindfold, I collapse against him. I feel as though my legs are missing.

Unable to support my own weight he picks me up gently and lays me on a bed. But he isn't being kind. No he reties my hands and feet leaving me open to what ever he has in mind. He tells her to get on the bed with me. That she must be gentle until he tells her otherwise. I feel the kiss of a breath on my skin just before the touch of her mouth lands on my breast.

Gasping with the pleasure I arch my back pushing my breast further into her mouth. I can see him watching us now, a look of great pleasure on his face. I glance down his body and see that his cock is trying to burst thru those skin tight pants. I wonder how he can handle the restraint.

He sits beside the bed just watching at the moment not saying a word as she works upon my body. Her hands and mouth wild upon me. Touching me everywhere. I'm struggling against my bonds wanting only to be free of them to be able to participate in what she's doing to me. I feel my orgasm close to the surface as her tongue plays with my clit. Running her hands over my breast, pinching and squeezing them tightly. Her teeth and tongue driving me wild.

I look at him and beg him to let me cum. But he smiles and tells me no. He walks to the bed and pushes her off of me. I am crying at losing the pleasure she was giving me. Until I notice that he is making her undress him. I watch her pull that tight shirt off over his chest. Watch as she licks and sucks on his nipples. His head is thrown back in pleasure.The sight of his pleasure increases my own. As she moves slowly down his body, using her mouth to undo his pants.

My gaze is riveted on them, wanting to be able to do that myself, but helpless since I am bound. When she has him completely naked he turns toward me and I can see how hard his cock is.

He walks slowly to me and leans over me whispering softly, telling me what he wants to do to me. I smile a sultry smile bringing him to my mouth with just a look. He kisses me deeply raping my mouth with his tongue.

A bruising punishing kiss meant to hurt, but brings great pleasure instead. I struggle against the ropes that bind me wanting to be free, to use my hands mouth and body on him. I see her in the background watching him as he plays with me. See her smile evilly thinking that I will be punished. I agree with her on that the look in his eye is enough to scare me.

He wants to hurt me. I see him grab something and bring it close to me. Grabbing my breast quickly before I can move to protect myself he inserts a needle through the nipple piercing me. I scream in pain. He laughs wickedly, then proceeds to pierce my other nipple. Once he has them pierced and rings thru them he grabs a strong sturdy small chain and laces it thru my new nipple rings. Then pulls my breast up tight and attaches them to a hook on the ceiling. I scream and scream in excruciating pain. But he does not let me go.

He unties my feet pulls them up over his shoulders and plunges his cock deep inside my pussy. Thrusting hard and fast, trying only to reach his own pleasure. Using my body as his piece of meat. Which I am. He does anything he pleases to me, whether I like it or not. Tears streaming down my face, the pain in my breast so intense I can think of nothing else.

He notices I am not paying attention to him, due to the pain and reaches up and releases the chain from the hook. He pulls me by that chain up toward him as far as my arms will allow. And kisses me hard. His cock using my pussy roughly. I feel his body tighten and I know he is close to cuming.

In the position I am in I can't move an inch. If I do I will end up tearing these rings out. He reaches his climax violently. Cuming deep inside my body. His own jerking with the release. He allows my legs to slip down his body, and I wrap them around him holding him close with them.

When he has caught his breath he moves off of me and motions for her to come closer. He leans over pulls her head close kisses her hard and pushes her face down into my pussy making her clean me up.

Again she pushes me well beyond my own limits. I beg him again to let me cum, knowing that if I don't get his permission I will be in even more trouble. But he is a kind Master and allows me to cum, realizing that my limits have been reached.

And when I do it is the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. Her tongue is magic and knows exactly how to work my body. I scream over and over. Shaking and shivering in reaction.

He pulls her away from me then and leans down to taste me himself. His tongue even more powerful than hers. And I am quickly brought back to the point of no return again. He pushes her up closer to my face and makes her settle her pussy over my mouth.

I tentatively reach up and taste her. Finding I like the taste I work my tongue on her hard. Flicking it over her clit over and over. Slipping it up inside her until she is screaming herself and begging for permission to cum also. He grants that permission and I taste her juices running down into my mouth. It triggers my own body's reaction and I cum right along with her into his mouth.

When it's over my body limp and sore. I feel him untie me and pull me close holding me gently and pulling her into his other side. I place my head upon his shoulder kissing him softly. I smile inside because I know I have pleased him. Knowing that I'm no longer in a hole so deep I can't get out of it. I fall asleep in his arms feeling safe and protected and loved.

Zaphara
Zaphara
1 Followers