Punishment

Story Info
You punish your sub for not following directions.
1.4k words
3.67
91.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been waiting for me to get to your house. Spent the last half-hour tidying things that have already been cleaned, trying not to watch the clock, trying not to stare at the coffee table and think about the plans you have for it.

The sound of the doorbell makes you jump you'd been lost in thought staring at the table again. You cross to the door as quickly as you can with your now raging hard-on. Thoughts of what awaits you on the other side of the door betraying your desires.

You open the door and instantly your hopes dash. The anger apparent on your face, you quickly shut the door behind me. "That's not the outfit I sent you."

"I couldn't drive here in that," I quickly protest.

"I don't care about what you couldn't do. I want to see it."

Slowly I begin to unbutton my dress, sliding it from my shoulders to pool on the floor at my feet, revealing the outfit. Your breath comes quicker as you stare at me in the outfit you imagined me in so many times. The leather corset pushing my breasts up fully into your view, framing my shaved pussy perfectly, the garters and black stockings emphasizing my long legs, and the 5-inch heels making them appear even longer.

"Get on the table," you say breathlessly, trying to regain your composure.

"I can't stand on the table in these shoes," I reply. "I'll break my neck."

"Then get on all fours, bitch." You growl

My face shows my surprise at the command, but the lust radiating from my eyes betrays the truth of how I feel. I crawl onto the table, my body fitting the length perfectly. My hands grip the edge at one end, my knees right at the edge on the other end. You walk around me, trailing your hand across my body as you do, secretly thrilled at this turn of events. As your hand reaches my ass, you smack it hard enough to leave a red mark, hard enough to make me jump from the sting.

"Ow," I protest. "What the hell was that for?"

"Shut up." You bark at me. "You were supposed to wear it here, not cover it up with a dress."

"But anyone could have seen..." I try for an excuse, realizing what's to come, realizing my mistake.

"Seen what?" All they would have seen is that you're a slut who's here to get fucked. That's the truth isn't it?" You ask crossing your arms across you chest, looking up the length of my body to see the lust shining in those eyes.

"Yes," I quietly answer.

"Yes, what?" you ask raising at eyebrow at my insolence.

"Yes, sir," I say turning my gaze from you and letting my head droop.

Two hard smacks to my ass drive the point home.I'm definitely in trouble now...

My eyes close as I feel it – the rough sensation of something dragging across my ass, the feel of it sliding so gently across my pussy, and down my thighs, suddenly retreating as I hear you walk around in front of me..

Grasping my chin hard, you pull my face up to look at you. "Red and yellow, right?"

"I trust you," my answer as you drop your hand and walk back to where you were.

I tense my body in anticipation, only to feel the rough caress again. The feel almost like smooth sandpaper, lightly scratching against my skin, lulling me to relax. Suddenly, you bring the crop down hard on my ass, and I cry out from the shock.

"Quiet! You wouldn't want the neighbors to hear, would you?" I shake my head no in response as I bite my lip, waiting for the next strike. I don't have to wait long as you bring it down hard on my ass twice, causing my eyes to water from the stings, and from the pain of biting my lip to keep silent.

I feel it sliding across my body again, first across my ass, sliding down the back of my thighs, then traveling back up my inner thighs. My body tenses in anticipation only a split second before the crop smacks against my pussy. The muffled sound coming from me, sounding more like a moan than a yell, even as my eyes water more.

"Are you going to wear what I ask next time?" you ask, your voice deep with passion.

I nod in response, afraid to make a noise. The crop smacks crisply against my pussy once again. "Answer me," you growl.

"Yes, sir" I shout in a voice laced with lain and lust.

"Very well," you say as you drop the crop, and walk around me trailing your hand across my body as you go.

You gently cup my chin, urging my head up to face you. Gently wiping the few tears from my face, you quietly ask me, "What color are you?"

"Green," I say looking right into your eyes.

"Very well. I think you learned your lesson now. And for staying so quiet, I want to thank you." You say as you lean in to passionately kiss me. "Keep your head just like that," you say as you pull back from the kiss and release my chin. You stand up before me, and as you unzip your pants freeing you cock, I realize exactly why you picked this table.

You hardly have to move forward at all before your cock is pressed against my lips. Not wanting to assume I'm being rewarded with such a treat, I turn my eyes up to your face seeking permission. You glance down at me, and nod, a smile crossing your face as you see the reaction to your permission in my eyes.

My tongue darts out, licking the precum from the tip, savoring the taste as my tongue swirls all around the head, pausing to lick quickly at the sensitive underside. You caress my hair as I continue to torture you with my tongue. Suddenly your hand laces through my hair, and pulls tight effectively trapping my head just where I am. As my mouth opens in a gasp, you take the opportunity to slide your cock into my mouth. Quickly, I seal my lips around you, sliding my tongue around your length as you slide in and out of my mouth.

As your pace quickens, my tongues lies flat across the underside of your cock unable to keep up with your pace. My throat relaxes allowing every inch of you to slide into me. Finally, you've had enough torture.

Sliding out of my mouth, you quickly move away, walking around to stand behind me. You slide your cock against my pussy, my wetness covering coating you as you tease me mercilessly.

"Please," I whisper breathlessly trying to push my hips back enough to force you inside me.

"You want that, don't you?" You say in a husky voice. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" you ask continuing to torture me.

"Yes," I hiss

"Oh, I'll fuck you alright," you promise as you slide your cock upwards, and press against my ass.

"Relax," you whisper pressing lightly into me. But my body is at odds with my desires, and refuses to do so. "Relax," you say demandingly as you bring your hand down hard against my ass.

My body tightens from the pain ,but then relaxes as the sting quickly fades. You use the advantage as push the head inside me.

"Jesus," you mutter realizing just how tight my ass is. Breathless words of enjoyment roll from your lips as you slide slowly into me, burying yourself in the tightness.

Your hands on my hips pulling me backwards enabling you to drive even deeper into me than you imagined you could go. Savoring the sensation, you hardly realize you're no longer moving, it's not until I begin to wiggle my hips slowly, sliding you in and out a little bit at a time.

"Oh God" tumbles from my mouth making you aware that I'm truly ready. Your thrusts increase in speed, thrusting harder and deeper each time until you're pounding away into my ass.

As you glance down, you're struck with the vision of your hard cock sliding into my reddened ass, perfectly framed by the leather outfit and the garters. The sexual tension of the day you've spent waiting for me, along with the sight of my ass in front of you, coupled with the feeling of you pounding into my incredibly tight ass, causes your control to break as you cum – filling my ass with your pleasure.