Punishment

Story Info
Her mouth gets her in trouble, but her ass takes it.
760 words
3.52
43.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

I lay across his lap naked, feeling His hand on my back and His wind pants on my front. I was blindfolded as was usual for Master liked taking away my sight; I was to feel and do as I was told. Though today I was to be punished for being sassy but I really can't stop myself, which is why it is part of my nickname. I knew that this punishment was to be worse than a slap from a hand, or even the leather whip he sometimes uses, as I had never yet been this bad with Him. I had mocked His punishment technique as being soft; pushing Him to limits I had yet to get to. I have learned a lot from Master, yet it seems like not that long ago, I think back fondly to hearing his voice for the first time over the phone and how hot it made me. Even then as He was chiding me for being insolent I felt the heat of my lust brought about from His voice and feeling Him so close.

I felt His hand rise from me and I flinched as He brought it over my ass-cheek leaving the area to redden and struck the other side to make it even. Then I felt the new abuser as He snaked it across my ass then the quick rush and slap as it hit skin, I jerked from the surprising pain of it. It was thin but had a sharp quickness to the smack, yet seemed to have a thick end. As He continued His breath came faster as He spoke of my misdeeds and what I was to do for Him from then on. His breath caught every time He brought the abuser to my skin. I started flinching before it hit as it has past the pain/pleasure to just pain, even though he would rub his hand over my reddening ass. He would also switch back to His hand, but also would bring it down so that it would make the sound making me flinch but not making contact with my now sore ass.

Although I understand He must do all this so that I remember who is in charge and who serves Him, it still brought my tolerance to the edge. However I would not cry or cry out in pain, I am not that type of person, though I couldn't suppress a whoosh of breath as He brought the abuser down on my skin. I could feel His hardness pressing into my naked body making this all worthwhile to be able to play with it again. Just before I couldn't take much more He asks me if I have learned my lesson and if He should quit. I try to answer but my voice eludes me so I have to start again. "Yes Sir I will not talk back to you or ignore your calls, I have learned my lesson!" I expected that I would be let down and prove how much I was sorry. He on the other hand was not ready to let me go so easily He said that He wanted to make sure that the lesson really sunk in. He raised the abuser and brought it down harder than ever before, once, twice, three times. I let out more sound than I expected or intended but it was done and He let me up; knowing that I would have bruises and the three welts to bring home to remind me of my servitude.

I could hear Him removing his pants and I smiled finally I would be able to taste Him upon my lips again. I lay between His legs but by His command I stopped bringing His cock to my mouth, first I had to tell Him what I would be doing to show that He was the Master and I the slutty slave. He was really making me think hard because all I could think of was how hard he was and how much I wanted him in my mouth. But I had to repeat all the rules He has thus placed on me, 'I must do anything you say quickly and correctly, I must be naughty and slutty when I serve Master, I must get back to any calls or emails as quickly as I can...' and so on. Once I had said them all I finally was able to bring His precum covered cock to my mouth and tasting all the fun that was to cum.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers