Punishment

Story Info
A slave is punished for leaving her Master.
1.8k words
3.76
93.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she had been bad. Unforgivably bad. She had gone out without his permission and knowledge. All she had left him was a note saying she'd be back later. When he called her, she didn't answer. As she sat in the car, hands on the wheel staring at the house, she contemplated running away. She didn't know what she'd get, or if she would even be allowed back. As she thought of all the things she could do without him but not with him, she realized all of them were worthless if Master was gone. Her life had become his life and she would do all that he asked to remain his slave. She turned the car off, and walked slowly to the door.

To her surprise, she found Master sitting on the couch, completely calm. She immediately began to cry and threw herself at his feet. She sobbed and apologized and begged for forgiveness. He said nothing. After she had explained her story, suggested punishments and promised to never, ever leave his side again, he finally spoke. He told her to sit by him and look in his eyes. He dried her face, stroked it gently and kissed her softly. She was confused and scared. She wanted to think that he was not mad at her and was just glad she had returned to him. Deep down, she knew he enjoyed her, but would not let this go. "Shhh, my pet. Stop your crying. You are home now. You have disobeyed me, disrespected me, and broken your promise to be my slave. You must be punished. I have packed your things and after your punishment, you are to leave. While I am sorry to see you go, you have brought this upon yourself."

She became hysterical at the thought of losing him. She begged and begged and screamed to stay. Finally he spoke again.

"You know you must be punished, correct?"

"Yes, Master, yes. I have been so wrong. Anything you do to me will be fair, Master."

"My slave, you have gone too far and the punishment you would need to continue on here would be too much for you. It would take months of retraining and you won't make it through tonight."

"I will, Master, I swear. Whatever it is, I WILL endure it and thank you. Anything, anything at all to stay with you. I have learned my lesson."

"No, you haven't. But we will see if you can make it through tonight. Then we will discuss keeping you."

"Thank you, Master. I will not disappoint you tonight. Promise."

"Grab the bag by the stairs and head to the car. You are to sit in the back, on the floor, behind the passenger seat. The front seat is pushed all the way back so you must squeeze in. Once seated, remove the handcuffs from the bag, and handcuff yourself to the strap on the back of the passenger seat."

"Yes, Master".

She did not hesitate. She ran for the bag, was out the door and within seconds was squeezing into the tight space on the floor. She was handcuffed and silent as they drove. It seemed like such a long drive before he stopped. She had felt every pothole and rock on that floor. Her ass was sore even before leaving that car.

"Wait here" Master said.

She looked out the window and saw they were parked in front of a very cheap, sleazy motel. She knew there was no way her Master could get a room. After all, it was Spring Break week and she could hear all the drunken College students screaming. Moments later, Master returned. He had a room key with him. He had gotten the last room the 3 story motel had. He removed the handcuffs from the door and placed it on her other wrist. He told her carry the bag. He could have parked near the room but he told her he wanted her to walk past all the people handcuffed, so they could see her. She felt their eyes on her. Some of the people even pointed, putting her on display for the world. She hated that and Master knew it. It gave him great pleasure to humiliate her. She still had no idea what they were doing here.

In the room, Master uncuffed her. He opened the curtains and told her to strip right in front of it. She was terrified of being seen. She like the security of being a slave, nearly hidden from the world. She existed to serve her Master and in his world, among his friends she was little more than furniture. But now, she was on display for the world. She stood in front of the window and stripped. He made her crawl to him and placed a collar and leash on her as well as leather wrist and ankle cuffs with rings on them. She was certain she would be tied at some point. She could not believe that he was still so calm. Eerily calm. It frightened her. He told her to kneel by the outlet with the lamp plugged in. She did. He told her to tell him about the outlet.

"The outlet?" she asked, her voice shaky.

"Yes, the outlet."

"It is white?" she said.

"And?" He replied.

"It has holes."

"Good. And can it go wherever it wants?" he asked.

"No, Master." She was confused by this. She didn't know what he was doing.

"And what can you tell me about the plug?"

"It has prongs and gets put into the outlet, Master."

"And can it go wherever it wants?"

"Yes, Master."

"So, in this relationship of plug and outlet, which would you say is more powerful and which is weaker. Tell me why."

"Well, Master," She thought, not wanting to get this wrong, "the plug is more powerful because it can go wherever it wants and put it prongs in the opening. The outlet is weaker because it can not be moved and must accept the plug. "

"Excellent, slave. You are the outlet, you know. You have all these openings just waiting for the plug. Men are far more powerful than women. We can take what we want, when we want it and there is nothing you can do about it. I think, my slave, you have forgotten your place. It pains me a great deal to have to put you back there in this way. This will not be pleasant. You will most surely scream and cry, but if you want to be my slave, you must learn all that I have to teach. We will begin showing you how you are just an outlet with no control."

He stood her up, bent her over the table in front of the window with the curtains wide open and secured her ankles to the posts. He then secured her wrist cuffs to the opposite posts. He stood back to look at her. She was stretched across the table, her naked body pressed to the wood, legs spread wide and arms tight in front. Her face was looking out the window at the people in the pool. Thank God they hadn't noticed her yet. But they would soon enough she thought. He ran a delicate finger across her lips and into her pussy. She shivered. He placed his two hands on her ass. One on each cheek and spread them, revealing her tight, unlubed ass. He said "lesson one" and drove his cock hard into her asshole. She cried from the shock and pain. He began fucking harder and harder, telling her this was not about enjoyment. This was about power. She was helpless to control the pain she was in. She was helpless and could do nothing but accept his cock however he chose. He made her say over and over again

"I am a pathetic fuckhole that lives only to serve my Master. I am weak. Thank you for showing pity."

He fucked her so hard it ripped her ass. She was crying and screaming and knew before the night was over she would know her place.

He pulled out of her ass and came around the table. He pulled her hair, forcing her face upwards. "Open", he demanded. She did. He shoved his cock in her mouth so deep she gagged. He held her by the chin and back of her head as he fucked her face. Then, when he was ready, he came on her face. It was thick and salty and she could feel it hang on her face.

"Thank you, Master" she said.

Still tied, he decided it was time for a spanking. He pulled a belt out of the bag. He began to beat her ass and thighs. He was careful not to leave too many marks. He wanted her pretty for tonight. After what seemed like an eternity, he let her up. He told her to go lie on the bed, face down, spread eagle. After he secured her to the bed, he rented a porn. He told her to watch it while he did a few things. He pulled out several boxes of condoms, dildos, crops, nipple clamps, gags and many other toys. He sat at the table and wrote something. He came back to the bed and taped the paper to her back. He read it to her.

I am a slave. I have been bad and this is my punishment. I am willing to do this and do not object. Please do not untie me. You can do whatever you like to me. I have three holes and two hands for your pleasure. One is good, but five is better. Take as long as you like. All I ask is that when you come, you come on my back or my face so that my Master can see I have been used. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, write your room number down and it WILL be dealt with. Do not close the curtains. Have fun.

He then said to her "You want to leave me and be with strangers? You dare humiliate me? I am going to the bar. I will be back later. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. We have this room all week, and it is going to be a long one. Lesson two."

He turned the volume on the tv up so that neighbors and passerby's could hear the moaning. He left the curtain open and door just barely closed so that the lock wasn't completely secure, and vanished.

It was barely a minute later that she heard the man whistling past her room, he was nearly drunk and almost walked by. He stopped, stared at her for a full minute before he noticed the door. He walked in, shocked and read the note on her back. A creepy smile came across his face as he slid a large, sweaty hand up her thigh. "You've been bad?" he asked....