Punishment

Story Info
Master exacts a price after i fuck a black acquaintance.
3.3k words
4.19
32.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as i came into the house, Master grabbed me by the hair and took me to the basement, to the dungeon. He had the maid, Maria, who is a hot little Brazilian piece of ass herself, follow us. Once in the dungeon, he had Maria strip me naked, and the suit and camisole that i was wearing was thrown away, which really pissed me off. The fact that i had lost my panties infuriated Master. He demanded a full accounting of the affair, which i provided in summary. Didn't go into the detail that i did on line.

Master tied me to the St. Andrew's Cross and put a ball gag in my mouth. Then he grabbed the hose hanging on the wall and "cleaned out his dirty little cum bucket." The hose, by the way, is a garden hose. He had Maria shove the hose up my pussy until it hit bottom. i do not know how much hose was in there, because i was facing the cross. Then he slowly turned the water on until it was gushing from me. Could have been worse. Had he turned it on full blast right away, it might have ruptured me and killed me.

When he was satisfied that my pussy was clean, he turned to my ass, even though i had not been touched there. The hose did not have a nozzle, just the threaded end, and although i tried to relax to let it in, it hurt very badly. He did the same thing with my ass, essentially giving me a cold water enema. If you have never had an enema with cold water, i do not recommend the experience. i was instantly chilled to the bone. It was extremely uncomfortable. He did not let the water run a long time, just enough to humiliate me. After he took the hose out, he put a nozzle on it and sprayed down the whole area, letting the water run down the floor drain. Then he sprayed me down, making me all the more uncomfortable. i am sure that by now, he had a raging hard on.

Maria, of course, enjoyed the entire spectacle, i can just imagine the smirk on her cute little brown face. The cunt!! Doubly humiliating to be punished in front of the hired help.

Master was not finished with me yet, though. He took his favorite quirt from the wall and approached me. Before he started i heard the distinct sound of sucking, and although i was too smart to turn and look, i am quite certain that Maria spent most of the next hour on her knees sucking my beloved Master. The shame of it! Here i am tied to the cross, being punished, while the household help services MY Master and husband.

Master then went to work with the quirt. i think that the entire whipping lasted an hour. i'm not sure. He started at my knees and worked his way up, laying on the whip again and again. It was not a fast whipping, it was very slow. He paused after each stroke to let the pain set in. Then he would apply the next one. By the time he finished, my back was laced with weals, welts and tiny cuts from the backs of my knees to my shoulders. Of course, he spared the areas over my kidneys to be sure he didn't seriously hurt me internally. He especially concentrated on my lower buttocks and upper thighs, the places that i would sit on, so that for the week after that, i was reminded every time i sat what my lust for getting fucked had cost me.

Several times i heard him mumble "stop" apparently telling Maria to stop sucking him, so that he wouldn't cum.

Now, i enjoy a nice flogging or spanking as much as the next girl, but i do not particularly enjoy a whipping with a single tail. But today, i was far into sub-space and sort of floating, and i could feel the last of the cold water running down my legs, mixed with my own juices. Yes, i was turned on.

But then something else horrible happened. He had Maria fetch something from the bench in the dungeon. i felt her rubbing something on my back, and i thought it would be salve, that he had taken pity on me. Unfortunately, i was wrong. The little Brazilian cunt was rubbing my back with lemon halves! The pain was excruciating! i screamed through the ball gag. She did not stop, using lemon after lemon to torture me, until she had applied lemon juice to every inch of the wound that Master had created.

When i had asked Master's permission to fuck Bryan, he warned me that if i gave into my lust, that he would whip me unmercifully. He had fulfilled his promise to me in spades.

He then released me from the cross, and removed the ball gag. i fell to the damp floor writhing in anguish, sobbing and begging his forgiveness.

At that point, he pointed to several white globs on the cement floor. Apparently, at some point in the torture, he had cum on the floor and he wanted me to lick it up. i crawled over and did as told. And while i was licking his wonderful gift to me from the floor, i felt something warm on my shredded back. Master was pissing on me. My torment and humiliation was complete.

He finally instructed Maria to take me up to the Master suite and clean me up and salve my wounds. For the next week, i was reminded on a daily basis of the price of giving in to my lust for Bryan. Every time i sat or moved, my clothes would rub against the tender skin and remind me.

The next day, Master went to the Country Club without me. i was still very sore, and was in no condition to go. Master did his best to avoid me for the following week. But i thought of him every time i sat or moved during that week, each time the fabric of my clothes rubbing on my tender skin. It particularly hurt to sit, because Master had taken his time shredding the skin on my upper thighs and lower buttocks, the areas that i actually sit on.

The following Saturday, Master announced that he planned to go to the Country Club that evening. i begged him to take me, and he finally relented and agreed that i could go.

So at precisely nine o'clock that evening, i knelt outside his bedroom door entirely naked. i had laid my leather collar and leash on the floor in front of me, and assumed the Kneeling Slave position as i have been taught. If you are listed as a Flickr Friend, you can see the position in one of the sets marked "Submissive Position for Friends" or something like that. Master emerged a few minutes after nine. He hooked my leather collar around my neck, and attached the leash. Then he led me by my leash down the great front staircase and to the front door. He moved slowly, so that i could crawl. He wanted me to know my place, my position, as his slave, his owned property. It is very difficult to crawl down a flight of stairs, but i managed to do it.

The limousine was waiting in the front drive, and i climbed into the back seat. Sometimes it is humiliating for me to be seen naked by the staff, but in this case, it was only Thomas, the chauffeur, and he has not only seen me naked, but he has used my body, as a bonus for a job well done, from time to time. i knelt on the floor at Master's feet. Sometimes, Master has me suck his wonderful cock on the way to the country club, but he did not allow it this time.

When we arrived at the country club, Thomas opened the door to allow Master to exit. my heart sank as he did not take my leash and lead me out of the car and into the special entrance for the elite members. Instead, he turned to Thomas.

"Take her with you to the waiting lounge. Do with her as you please. Make sure that anyone who uses her wears a condom. We don't want her passing any diseases to any members or staff."

"Yes, Sir!"

Thomas closed the door and drove the short distance to the parking area for the limos. There were several parked there. He let me out and picked up my leash. Since Thomas is not my Master, i was not obligated to crawl. i walked behind him as he led me into the Staff entrance, and down a short hallway. A door on one side led to the Waiting Lounge.

The Waiting Lounge is basically just that. It is a large recreation room where the Chauffeurs bide their time waiting for their employers to finish whatever they are doing at the Country Club. There is a large TV, numerous easy chairs, recliners, sofas, three poker tables, and a pool table. At one end there are three doors that lead to little rooms, each with a twin bed, where the drivers can nap while waiting for their employers. All in all it is a very comfortable feel to it, more like someone's family room than a room in a Club. It is decorated in very masculine style, with lots of leather (be still my heart!) and woods, and earth tones.

i half expected Thomas to take me to one of the roomettes and use me sexually, as he has always expressed deep satisfaction to fucking me, or having me suck his cock. But instead, he took me to a corner, and had me kneel facing the corner, like a naughty child in grade school. i only lacked the dunce cap "Stay!" he said to me, much the way that you would talk to a dog. And right about then, i was feeling about like a dog. Not even the hired help had any desire to touch me. My face burned with shame.

There were about ten or fifteen other drivers in the lounge. Many of them had watched Thomas lead me into the room and to the corner. Thomas joined several of them, playing poker at one of the tables. i was left to kneel in place for what seemed like hours on end, with nothing to do but contemplate why i was there instead of serving and bringing honor to my Master. Several times, Thomas granted my request to use the toilet. i would linger as long as possible each time, just to get away from kneeling in the corner.

From the conversation, i could tell that Thomas was losing heavily at the cards. Eventually, the inevitable happened, and Thomas was out of money. And he did the predictable. Since Master had told him that he could do with me what he pleased, Thomas bet a blow job from me on one hand, which he promptly lost.

The winner came over and took a seat in an easy chair nearby. Thomas handed me a condom and told me to put it on the man before sucking him. The man unleashed his very ordinary cock, which was already hard. i opened the condom package, and my stomach churned. It was a lubricated condom. Had i been given a choice, the condom would not have been lubed. But it wasn't my choice, so i applied the rubber and started to work sucking the man off. i knew him, he was Master Jeffery's chauffeur, but he had never used my mouth before. i worked his condom-clad cock in and out of my mouth. It tasted so nasty, it was all i could do to keep from gagging. i paused to tell him how wonderful it felt to suck him. He thrust into my mouth, using my face like a cunt. Finally, he tensed, thrust up and spewed into the rubber. If you have never experienced this, it is a very weird sensation. The rubber filling with hot cum, but you can't taste it or swallow it. It is like a little rubber ball forming in your mouth.

i finished and withdrew, but before i could move away, Thomas spoke:

"Wait a minute, you're not finished. Did your Master teach you to spit out cum?"

"No, Sir, he taught me to swallow cum if someone shoots in my mouth."

"Then why didn't you finish him? Get back over there and eat his cum!"

It dawned on me with some horror what Thomas was telling me to do. I moved back to the man, and carefully slid the condom off his shrinking cock. Then while all the card players watched, i tilted my head back and held the rubber over my open mouth, allowing the load of cum to drip in. God, it was nasty, the mix of cum and lubricant. Again, i fought to maintain control and not gag.

"Gimme that!" Thomas growled, grabbing the condom away from me. Then he held it over my mouth and squeezed it from the tip to the opening, emptying the contents into my mouth, the way you squeeze the last few dollops of toothpaste from a mostly empty tube.

The card players laughed at my predicament and jeered at me, as i slinked back to the corner.

Thomas bet me several more times, but luckily he won those hands, i was not required to suck anyone else's cock. Thomas had a turn of luck, and started winning, so i was left to kneel in the corner and contemplate.

The evening wore on and the crowd of drivers started to thin out. i do not know how long i knelt in the corner, time passes slowly when all you can do is meditate, but it seemed like many hours. Thomas continued to play poker, and thankfully he was winning. i did not relish him betting me again.

Then things got worse.

i heard the clip clop of high heels approaching down the hallway. And then victoria made her usual grand entrance into the waiting lounge. she is very haughty for a slave and never fails to draw attention to herself. And some of the attention that she draws is from my Master. i know that he finds her voluptuous body alluring. Of course, anyone that draws Master's attention from me is target of my ire. Master knows this.

"Thomas," victoria asked, "where is that little sleazy dirtball?"

"She over in da corner," was all he said "kristen! Crawl over here."

i did as told.

As soon as i turned i could see victoria, and i knew that Master sent her to torment me. She is the exact opposite of me and perhaps that is why Master is drawn to her. Where i am petite, she is tall and voluptuous. Where i am demure, she is brassy. Where i am blond, she is brunette. In fact her hair is a disgusting shade of drab brown. she was dressed in the usual attire used by slaves between sessions in an orgy, a teal colored silk robe that comes to mid-thigh. Usually nothing is worn underneath, and i had no reason to believe that victoria had not followed the custom. Her shoes were beautiful patent leather high heels with fairly pointed toes and definitely ankle straps. Master LOVES shoes with ankle straps.

When i had reached Thomas' chair, i knelt beside him. Every eye in the room was turned to victoria, anxious to see the scene play out. she untied the sash of the robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground behind her and exposing her ample charms to everyone in the room. As i said, she is voluptuous, with huge breasts (i am sure that they are fake) and wide hips.

"Guess what i've been doing?" She paused, waiting for the answer that never came. "Well, you dirty little cunt, since you are soiled and unfit to take care of your Master tonight, i've been taking care of him for you. In fact just a short time ago, his beautiful cock was spewing the contents of his balls up my ass. See?"

With that, she turned around and bent at the waist and spread her ass cheeks wide. Clearly there was a large load of semen leaking there.

"Perhaps you doubt it is your Master's cum? Here let me check." With that, she reached behind herself and used a finger to scoop a dollop of cum from her ass. She stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked off the cum. "Oh, yes... that IS your Master, cunt. i'd know the sweet taste of his cum anywhere!!!"

my face burned with a combination of shame and hatred.

"Perhaps you should check and see if you agree. Come on over and have a lick, kristen. See if you agree that it is your Master's cum."

i hesitated. By rights, she had no authority to order me. But Thomas did.

"Well, kristen, get over there and lick her asshole."

i crawled over to where victoria stood, her back to me, and slightly bent at the waist. Her fingers still held her ass cheeks apart. i moved my face close to her ass, and stuck out my tongue, ready to lick her slimy, puckered hole. At that point she let loose a terrific fart, right in my face and open mouth. Cum sprayed out of her ass like an aerosol can, all over my face. Of course this cum had been up her ass, so it was pretty rank. The lounge erupted in laughter. They were laughing at me.

i was disgusted and totally humiliated. At Thomas' instruction, i proceeded to lick her asshole and suck out any remaining cum. i also licked her ass cheeks, cleaning up the rank cum that had splattered there from her rectum. my stomach churned at the horrid mixture. i gagged several times, but for a slave to vomit would be an unbearable embarrassment.

victoria spoke quietly with Thomas, who then announced that anyone who wanted to use my dirty slut mouth was welcome. He held out condoms and four of the remaining chauffeurs took advantage. Each in turn donned a rubber, lubricated of course, and proceeded to fuck my mouth. Most used it like a cunt and even called me "cunt mouth." A couple held my head and rammed their cocks in and out. Each in turn grunted, stiffened, and shot the rubber full of cum, while their cocks throbbed and jerked in my mouth or throat. Each in turn removed the rubber and squeezed the contents into my waiting mouth, for me to gag on and swallow. we already discussed how nasty lube and cum mixed is. Then each in turn made a huge show of running to the restroom to wash their hands, and another show of using disinfectant gel on their hands when they returned.

i was totally humiliated.

Later, when Master called for Thomas, he led me to the car, and i climbed into the passenger compartment with Master. i tried to lay my head in his lap, and to touch his manhood... but he rebuffed my advances. It was a very sad night for me, and i rued that i had begged him to bring me. As much as i would have hated being home while he was at the Country Club fucking the beautiful courtesans, this was worse.

But here's an update. i got good news this week. i had blood tests and smears and i am clean and disease free. Tonight, Master will be taking me to the Country Club, and i am fit to partake of the activities. And i am horny as hell, so hopefully, Master will have me fucked many many times. Of course, i might still be relegated to lesser duties, like fluff and buff or toilet duty, but hopefully, i will be free to see to the well being and pleasure of the man i love so completely!