Punishment and Love of an Angel

Story Info
Here I sit in this hotel, awaiting a Master...
1.7k words
3.55
25.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I sit in this hotel, awaiting a Master that is supposed to punish me for being bad. I have to be punished to be able to go back Home. Luckily, a mortal here has agreed to bring me together with a Master than can punish and correct me with honor and respect. She believes He is an angel on earth. We shall see.

I know that you are puzzled now, as I said a mortal... yes that is what I said a mortal. I was sent to watch over and ease people that are hurting. Instead I found myself feeling desire for a human and allowing it to lead me astray. Now the only way I can get back Home is to be properly punished and corrected. I hope that what I am about to be put through will appease my Lord so that I can return and hopefully one day allow me to return to my work.

Julz told me that she did not tell the Master coming to me that I was an angel. She said He would think she was crazy anyhow and would probably not show up. I think He should have had some warning but we will see when He arrives. She speaks so highly of Him. She says that He loves and adores women and that she believes that once the shock wears off of Him he will do a wonderful job.

The phone rings, and I am told to be ready for him. Oh boy, here goes! I remove my clothes and kneel, my head on the floor, hands stretched out in front of me. My hair covering my face and my wings are covering my back and down my legs. I hear him enter the room and speak. His voice! This is going to be hard. He has the voice of an angel. I want to look upon Him, but I must wait until he tells me to rise. I am trembling with emotions. Please do not let Him run out the door when He realizes the task before Him. Dear Lord is it who I think it is?

His first words are not encouraging. He is furious! He does not understand! He thinks I am playing a game with Him. He is going to leave and I will never get to return Home. I will never get to return to my work if He leaves me now. He is the only person I can trust with this task. I beg to rise, so that I can prove to him who and what I am. Hoping that once he sees that I am truly a fallen angel he will do as I beg of Him to do.

I rise and stand tall, spreading my wings. I watch His face as the shock of what He is seeing washes over Him. I almost collapse when I see that it is the beautiful Man that I have been watching for a long long time. He staggers back, and the first words out of His mouth are that He cannot do this. He believes God will punish Him if He raises His hand to me. I must convince Him that He and He alone has been chosen to complete a task that IS of my Lord's will. I must be punished and corrected by a human as I let a human lead me astray. I kneel before Him, pleading with Him to do this for me." Help me return to the humble, serving Angel that I was....please dear Sir help this fallen angel" I beg.

I watch the emotions spread over His face, His mind working. He agrees. I bend down and kiss His feet." Thank you Sir!" And now it begins....but what am I in for with this beautiful man. He begins to question me about my name, my age (I almost laugh at that and the expression on His face) and what I am capable of feeling. The questions are reasonable enough. The shock on His face when I tell Him that I can feel pleasure but not pain makes me nervous. I do not tell Him of the amount of emotional pain that I can feel....i do not think it will help at this point. The emotions pouring through Him are racking me. He is feeling desire, confusion, and even pain at what He is going to have to do to me. Yes this beautiful Man is what Julz said he would be.

He orders me to the bed and restrains me. I cannot see, hear, or speak. He begins to torment my body with pleasure. What is he supposed to accomplish with this?!? I can feel pleasure and desire. That is what got me in trouble. But then it dawns on me what He is doing and I am furious! I need release ....satisfaction! And this man - this mortal man -- is denying me- an angel- pleasure! Who does He think he is? I am furious!

I rant and scream and cuss (yes cuss! I did learn something being here on earth) at this man. I need release. I know He is capable of bringing release beyond belief. I need to climax! I try to tell Him what he wants to hear...he is Master. He controls me completely. I am going to behave. Just God let me have satisfaction PLEASE!

Day after day he torments me. I beg and beg for Him to take me, to make love to me, claim what is before Him, but He steadfastly refuses. How can He refuse me? No man has been able to before. But yet in His refusal to allow me complete satisfaction, He has earned my love and respect. I adore this man, this Master, but yet He seems to have no desire for me. I am a job to Him and it hurts me terribly. Should I just tell Him? Will He believe me?

He stops...what is He planning next? And then I hear Him cry. Why is He crying? I am the one that has been denied pleasure for days on end, taken to levels I did not think was possible. I am crying along with Him. I must tell Him what I am feeling. I love Him too much to deny Him the truth.

I tell Him the love that I feel for Him, what He has truly given me in denying my charms. He has shown me that now I can resist for as long as I need to. I could have ended this long ago by just giving in, by completely submitting when He wanted me to. He tells me that He loves me. This beautiful man that I have been watching for so long loves me! I must somehow convince Him to let me experience the wonder of His touch just once before I must go Home.

I beg and plead, telling Him that I will completely submit to His will if He will just allow me to feel what I have watched Him give to so many others. He does not want to...I can feel the confusion and doubt that He is suffering. In His eyes, I am love, temptation, and damnation. But yet the love and desire He feels is racing through Him. I see when His heart overrules His brain. I cannot believe it! This wonderful loving man is going to show me what true love really feels like. Not just desire and lust, but real true love!

He leaves the room and returns to lovingly wash me as if I am a precious jewel. Then I feel His gentle loving touch and I cannot control what flows through me. Never have I felt anything like this. This is what love and adoration truly feels like! Everything in His touching and tasting and His love making shows me how much I truly mean to Him. And at this moment I know He is worthy of the gift that is to be bestowed on Him.

He is heartbroken that I cannot stay...I can see it and feel it. However, maybe what I am about to tell him will ease His hurt, His pain. "You know that I have been watching You. For all the faults You feel You have, You are most worthy of the gift that we just created. You will raise our beautiful angel child. She is going to be here to love You and comfort You since, thanks to You, I have earned the right to go Home and continue my work. She will have my ability to heal and Your ability to love the people around her. She will have the very best of the both of U/us in her my love. But You must raise her and guard her and protect this gift as no other".

I left that day and went Home. I felt the child grow inside me as I watched Him prepare for His gift, His angel/child. I could feel how nervous and humble He feels to have earned this. All the more proof that He was the perfect one to bring me in check. When she is born, I return to earth with her. I lay her gently in His arms and surround him and her in my arms and wings. "I will always be watching over You, guiding You, helping you my darling Master. But this is the last time that You will see me until You come home to be the angel that Your heart has proven You are." Touching His face and kissing O/our child, I leave before it gets too hard to do so.

I do not know if he feels me watching over Him. He is such a good father to our child. She is loved as the gift that she is. She sees me when I am with her -- smiling up from her hand-made crib...made so lovingly by Him. I see Him look at her when she is looking at me laughing and cooing and I see the sad smile on His face.....He knows. I near Him and I can tell He feels it. I will ensure that although I will never feel His touch again...He and our beautiful Angel will always feel me with them.

~kayngel Hatcher~