Punishment fits the crime

Story Info
Girlfriend gets fucking of her life after cheating.
2.5k words
4.05
434.9k
78
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

I have always been a great believer in the idea of 'the punishment fitting the crime' so when I discovered that my girlfriend was cheating on me it did not take long before I had decided what to do.

For several years I had toyed with the idea of creating a fucking machine, some means of making a dildo thrust back and forth as a novelty/ pleasure device but never thought my girlfriend would want me to try it out with her.

So it remained just an idea, albeit one where over the course of several years I had collected bits and pieces with the vague plan of constructing it one day. I had a small gearbox and small but quite powerful electric motors from my modelling attempts and had bought a steel rod which had two holders for it that could be used as bushes to allow the rod to slide back and forth in.

I also had a windscreen wiper motor in the garage that had been there for years and it was this that I eventually pressed into service as the motor for my mechanical dildo.

Having discovered Marie had been seeing this other guy I decided I was going to leave her and wanted to see her suffer in the most fitting way I could imagine; if she wanted more cock than I was providing I was going to give her more…a lot more!

Unbeknown to her I took a weeks vacation and spent it at home constructing the fucking machine while she was at her office.

On Friday it was ready for action, right on schedule, the mechanism set in a wooden box about 14 inches by twelve by eight, complete with a eight inch long but enormously thick rubber dildo fitted to the steel rod. The dildo I had purchased especially for the occasion. It was extremely life-like but terrifyingly thick for most women, exactly what I wanted! I was rightly proud of myself as I gave it several trial runs and it worked perfectly, the massively thick rubber cock thrusting back and forth in a very realistic fucking motion. I had even added a thin tube set inside the dildo to pump lubricant into her as it fucked her.

At seven p.m. she phoned to say she had to work late and I knew she was meeting up with her lover. No matter, it gave me plenty of time to pull out the straps we had used in the past for bondage games and attach them to our bed.

When she eventually arrived home at 10pm I acted all sympathetic, saying they take advantage of her at her office and pouring her a large Jack Daniels, laced with 10mg of Relanium. Within half an hour she was as drunk as a skunk and I took her to the bedroom, undressed her and had her strapped to the bed before she really knew what was going on.

I couldn't help noticing how gorgeous she looked. She had evidently lost some weight and stretched out like this it really accentuated her slimness.

She didn't even seem to register what was going on when I pulled out the huge cock and showed it to her.

"What the fuck is that?" she giggled sleepily. "I hope you don't think that's going in me…its fucking huge!"

"That's exactly where it's going Marie, right up your greedy little cunt!" I snarled. "I know all about you and Mike you little whore…Well if you wanted more cock you should have asked" I pressed the huge bulbous head of it to her slimy wet slit… She had obviously been fucked already.

"Now you're going to get more than you bargained for…lots more!" and pushed it hard into her cunt. At first the huge rounded head went in without much difficulty but as I felt resistance she gave a low moan. "Aaaagh, noo…God that's too big, you're hurting me!" she cried as it wedged in there, the thick rubber shaft bending under the pressure.

"Shut your mouth and open your fucking cunt you silly little bitch…you are taking this cock whether you like it or not!" I yelled as I began pumping it into her, each thrust of the massive tool making her cry out in pain as it advanced, slowly taking possession of her as it inched inside, torturing her with its blunt headed thickness.

"Oh God, please take it out!" she cried "I'm sorry about Mike, we didn't mean to…AAAaaaaghh! Oh God, no, please!" she cried as I watched the whole thing disappear up inside her dreadfully dilated pussy and she writhed about in discomfort. To be honest I was surprised how easily she had taken it, no doubt the diazepam and vodka had helped relax her….God she did look sexy like that…all eight inches of it buried to the balls inside her! Stretched out as she was I could see the muscles in her belly spasming involuntarily as she groaned loudly, her body's futile attempt to reject the bulky intruder.

"Please" she whimpered "Take it out, it's hurting me…"

"That's the idea you little slut, it's called revenge…and I've only just started; now you are going to get fucked by it and believe me its going to be the fucking of your life!" I taunted her.

I went to get the fucking machine and set it up between her widespread legs as she looked on in horrified fascination.

"What the hell is that?" she moaned, the tone of her voice told me she didn't want the answer. I gave it to her anyway… "This, my dirty little bitch is a fucking machine and this is what will be fucking you shortly"

Marie began to struggle. "Noooooooo, Nooooooo! Please" she cried, her efforts finally managing to expel the monstrous dildo with a loud sucking sound as it flopped out onto the bed.

"Since you have rejected my rubber friend here" I taunted, holding the obscene wet cock before her eyes… "I think I shall shave your pussy bald…it will give a better view when I video you being fucked by my machine"

"You don't have to do this, I've learnt my lesson, please Karl, just let me go" she pleaded.

"Let you go when I'm just about to see you getting fucked by a cock as thick as a wine bottle? Trust me Marie, I'm not about to miss that for the world, and neither will millions of internet users!"

"No! You wouldn't, please Karl I'll do anything you want, we could start again, work on our relationship" she cried as I went about shaving her pussy. "But you're doing exactly what I want right now…having your pussy shaved before getting fucked by a dildo that's 9.5 inches in circumference and having the video posted on the internet…" I said "And quite frankly after having that thing up your cunt you'll be so stretched out I wouldn't want to fuck you anymore, I just hope your new boyfriend doesn't mind!"

Marie could tell I meant it, she knew she was going to be fucked senseless by that dildo. She lay there defeated, silent while I finished shaving her cunt.

"There, lets see how you what you look like with this huge cock up you now" I said, lubricating the head and pressing it to her pretty little hairless slit. Marie gave a tiny whimper as the thing opened her wide again and sank inside her body, stretching her pussy as tight as a bowstring.

I fitted the dildo to the end of the shaft of the fucking machine and adjusted it so that it would not be able to come out of her pussy on the back stroke then left her there while I went to fetch my video camera.

Before I started I got out a small bullet-shaped vibrator and taped it between her pussy lips right on her clitoris. She shuddered when I turned it on and again when I set the fucking machine going and the massive dildo began to slowly piston in and out of her, fucking her in a remorseless rhythm.

Marie lay there helplessly spread eagled on the bed, legs held wide apart as the massive dildo plundered her body. She knew there was absolutely nothing she could do about it; she was going to be fucked by that monster cock whether she wanted it or not, impaled on the thrusting thickness as it pumped in and out of her.

She looked at me with resignation as I began to video her ordeal, surrendering to the inevitable she lay still and accepted it as it took her in repeated thrusts.

"I hope you all enjoy the show" she said calmly and deliberately "I think you should know that this is happening against my will, I'm being raped here and if you watch this you are as guilty as the bastard that's doing this to me"

"You're being raped? Yeah, I guess you are... and you're getting exactly what you deserve... just a bit more than you bargained for!" I said. "Besides, after a while you'll have a great time with that cock fucking you, you just have to get used to it"

"You don't seriously expect me to enjoy this do you? It's much too big, aaahh! Oohhh... it's hurting…. me …, naaaagh…Ohh... please… take… it…out?" she moaned sleepily, each word punctuated by a thrust of the dildo, her body jerking slightly with its movements.

She gazed at me, looking straight into the lens of the video as she was fucked, her eyes glazing over then closing as she relaxed. After a few minutes I turned the dial of the the motor to 'maximum' and the dildo began pumping rapidly in and out of her juicy wet cunt with sexy, liquid slushy sounds.

It startled her momentarily, her eyes opening, little moans escaping her lips Huhh! Huhh, Huhh, Nnaaaghh, Aaaaaghh!" with each and every thrust of her rubber rapist. She relaxed again, closing her eyes, gasping and moaning as the glistening wet shaft of the dildo slid smoothly in and out of her beautiful hairless pussy, no doubt aided by the lubricant being pumped into her through the rubber cock.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I said accusingly, "Look at you getting off on that fucking monster cock! What a dirty little slut you are!" To be fair I think I was as surprised as she was that she was starting to enjoy it, the pain obviously ebbing away to be replaced by considerable pleasure.

She looked at me with that far-away look in her eyes and the pained expression she has when she's about to come… "No….oh….God….Oh fuck! …Oh God...it's….too….Aaaahh…shit! AAAaaaghhhhh!" She cried out loud, her body convulsing in the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen her have, the straps holding her firmly to the bed, pinning her legs open, her whole body spread wide and helpless for the dildo to fuck her throughout.

There was no respite; the fucking machine was relentless, pounding that huge cock into her, deep inside her spasming pussy, in and out in long rapid strokes. Worse still, the vibrator, firmly taped over her clit buzzed incessantly, overwhelming her with pleasure almost too much to bear. Her orgasm went on and on as she thrashed about and wailed, her widely stretched pussy clenching down upon the vast rubber organ as it pummelled into her.

Finally it subsided and she caught her breath enough to speak "Please, that's enough, no more…." She moaned breathlessly.

"Enough? My machines not even had chance to warm up yet, its going to keep fucking you just as long as I want it to!" I taunted her. "Besides, you love it don't you? I said that you would!"

"Yes, Oh yes, fuck! I do I, love it! God I love this huge cock, it's so fucking… big… its making me come so hard…Oh fuck!" She cried, her hips jerking to meet the thrusts of the massive shaft, welcoming each delightful thrust of it into her greedy little pussy. The sheer size of it had battered her pussy into submission, the muscles of her cunt no longer able to offer any resistance…

"You're a fucking cock hungry slut, getting off on that huge cock, aren't you?" I taunted.

"Yes…I am…Oh…God…its too big…I can't… help it…its making me…AAAAaaghh! Ooooommmygod! Ohhhhh! She screamed again and again, coming repeatedly, over and over again in quick succession upon her massive rubber tormentor. It fucked her mercilessly till she was delirious, wracked with an unbelievable tidal wave of pleasure, crashing over her in unstoppable waves. She was babbling incoherently, begging me to stop. "No more, please no more I can't take it… Oh God, no… You're killing me… Ohhh! Ohhh! AAAAaaghhhh!" she cried, coming yet again. She had completely lost control, the machine forcing her to orgasm time and time again and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it!

Never had I seen anything quite so erotic, she looked so incredibly sexy, writhing and struggling, helpless upon that huge cock, its punishing thickness relentlessly fucking her and fucking her as she desperately tried to dislodge it from herself. It was all to no avail, her struggles were useless, the straps held her firmly in position as she was buffeted about, back and forth by the brutal size of it. She really had no choice about it, the massive cock just kept on at her, pumping into her, fucking her mercilessly and inexorably to orgasm, time and time again.

I loved watching her being taken like this; it was even better than I had anticipated. It made what I did next even more satisfying…

Having finished one 45 minute tape I loaded another into the video camera and set it up on its tripod to carry on filming her. "Okay you little slut, its time for me to go…I'm leaving you!" I said menacingly.

"Leaving…Ohh….what…now…?" she managed to whimper between her moans of pleasure "You can't…leave…me like this! For Gods sake, please…you've got to let me go…Nooooaaghhh, AAaaaghh!" she cried out again in orgasm "I can't take any more…please!"

"I wouldn't want to deprive you of that lovely big cock Marie, it's obviously what you needed" I said "Let's hope you get a visitor sometime soon or you're going to get fucked to death by that thing! Perhaps I'll call the cops in a couple of days if you're lucky! Bye now!" I said and walked out of the door to the sounds of her screams…

"Noooooo, Nooooooo, Please…Karl…you can't leave me like this…Help! Oh God somebody please help me, Naaaghhhhoo! She cried as the sounds receded into the distance. I went to my car, gunned the motor and sped off down the street leaving her to her fate…

As I crept back into the house Marie was coming yet again. She didn't hear me till I turned the dial on the machine and the dildo ground to a halt inside her. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"So let that be a lesson to you my girl, don't ever cheat on me again!" I teased her as I bent over her and release her from the straps.

"Well if this is my punishment for being a naughty girl I might just have to" she said "But I think I've had enough cock for one night!"

THE END

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers