Punishment for Being a Slut

Story Info
18-year-old girl is punished by her principal.
1.8k words
4.06
565.1k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hallie was eighteen and hornier than she had ever been in her life. Unfortunately, she knew that no matter how much she wanted to stay home and masturbate all day, she had to go to school. As she got ready, she put on her favorite miniskirt, thinking maybe she could lure her boyfriend into the bathroom during lunch for a midday fuck.

After third period, she couldn't stand it anymore. She needed to do something to relieve herself. She found Chet in the hallway.

"Chet, baby," she whispered in his ear. "I'm so hot for you, let's skip class and go fuck in the car!" Just saying the words sent a shiver through her body.

"Come on Hallie, you know I have that goddamned math test this period. I can't miss it! Can't you wait for tonight?" Hallie was disappointed, but she didn't give up on her quest for sexual satisfaction.

While Chet left to take his test, Hallie slipped into the girls' bathroom and waited in a stall until everyone else left for class. When she was finally alone, she gave a sigh of relief and immediately thrust two fingers into her soaking pussy. She let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure. After a few good thrusts she began to furiously massage her clit. It was only minutes before she was certain she was going to come. While she was touching herself, she fantasized about the first time Chet fucked her in the ass. This was enough to push her over the edge.

"Oh my God!" she whispered to herself. As she came, her body spasmed, making her legs shake and flail. Hallie breathed heavily through the waves of pleasure, and her body slowly started to relax.

She was concentrating so hard on her orgasm that she didn't hear someone come into the bathroom. A few seconds later, she distinctly heard the footsteps of a high-heeled shoe coming toward her stall. Hallie panicked and made to open the stall door so she could pretend she wasn't doing anything wrong, but before she could, the person walking toward her kicked the door open.

"I thought it was you, you little fucking slut!" It was Miss Bradley. Miss Bradley was one of the French teachers at the high school. She was in her mid-twenties, blonde, and incredibly beautiful. The boys and girls of the school worshipped her. Hallie couldn't be more embarrassed to be caught masturbating by Miss Bradley.

"Wait until Mr. Black hears about this! We always knew you were a little whore. Come on!" Miss Bradley ordered, and moved out of the way so Hallie could leave to walk to the principal's office. Miss Bradley followed.

They walked in silence. Despite the circumstances, Hallie found herself hanging back a few steps behind Miss Bradley so she could admire her ass. They finally reached Mr. Black's door. Miss Bradley knocked and then entered. Mr. Black was sitting at his desk talking on the telephone. He gestured for Hallie and Miss Bradley to sit down. Hallie did, but Miss Bradley stood, tapping her fingers impatiently on the desk. Hallie sat with her head bowed in shame.

She couldn't help stealing a glance at Mr. Black though. He was just that, black, and very tall. He was well built and had a handsome face. Hallie thought he was very appealing, for an older man.

He finally hung up the phone and looked at Miss Bradley. "What's the problem, Stacey?" he asked her. Miss Bradley was bursting to tell him. "I found this little fucking slut in the bathroom, fucking herself!" she said. "I want to see some serious punishment for this!" Mr. Black looked at Hallie, who avoided making eye contact. "Is this true, Hallie?" he questioned. She nodded, her cheeks flushing with shame.

Mr. Black stood up and walked around the desk until he was standing over her. "Give me your hand," he said, with no hint of anger in his voice. Hallie placed her hand in his and he brought it up to his nose and took a deep sniff. "Yes, it smells like pussy," he announced. "Hallie, do you know what we do to little sluts like yourself at this school?" he asked. Again she couldn't speak, but shook her head. "Well, Hallie," he continued, "we do a few things. First, we make them come."

Hallie was completely taken aback by this statement, but she didn't have time to ponder it. Mr. Black was lifting her to her feet and simultaneously loosening his tie. When she was standing, he took his tie off but left it in a knot. He pulled Hallie's hands behind her back and tightened the tie around them. Miss Bradley just watched with a malicious smile on her face.

Mr. Black walked Hallie over to the front of the desk and pushed her so her tits and face were lying flat against the surface, but she was still standing. She felt Mr. Black's hands undoing the buttons of her skirt, and he pulled it and her thong down. He ordered her to step out of it.

Although the situation was extremely embarrassing, Hallie couldn't help but feel hot. She could feel her juices making her pussy wet as Mr. Black ran his hands over her legs and ass. Quite unexpectedly, Mr. Black shoved three fingers into her cunt, making Hallie yell out in pain. "Shut up you stupid little bitch!" Miss Bradley hissed. "This is what happens to whores in this school!"

Mr. Black continued finger-fucking her, but it was starting to feel good. Then something happened that she would never forget. Mr. Black kneeled in front of her pussy, and dove in face first. He licked and sucked on her clit. He thrust his tongue inside of her, making her moan. Then, she felt Miss Bradley behind her. Hallie could feel Miss Bradley pull her ass cheeks apart, and then she felt something wet. Hallie almost came when she realized that Miss Bradley was eating her asshole. Miss Bradley licked around in a circle, then dove her tongue in. Hallie couldn't believe the feeling of the two tongues on her ass and pussy. While Mr. Black continued to lick her cunt, Miss Bradley shoved her face into Hallie's ass almost violently. It only took about five minutes for Hallie to come, and when she did, she screamed and her body shook as it had in the bathroom.

"Oh YES!" she shouted, as she came in Mr. Black's mouth. As soon as it was over, both Mr. Black and Miss Bradley were standing.

"Well, the little bitch sure does come fast," Miss Bradley said, wiping her mouth. "Now, Black, why don't you tell her what else we do to sluts?" Hallie got nervous at these words. What else were they going to do to her?

Mr. Black told Hallie to stand, and she did so, her hands still tied. Miss Bradley moved to the desk and sat on the surface where Hallie had just been lying. "Well, Hallie," Mr. Black began. "First we make the little sluts of the school come. After that, we fuck them. Hard." At this, he went and stood behind her. She heard him unzipping his pants. Then, quite suddenly, she felt the tip of Mr. Black's cock at her pussy. Mr. Black put his hands on her shoulders and slammed his dick into her tight cunt.

"AHHHH!" Hallie shouted. Mr. Black's cock was huge, way bigger than Chet's. Hallie had never had a penis this big inside her.

"See? That's what you get!" said Miss Bradley gleefully. "Now," she said, and stood up. She hiked up her skirt and dropped her panties. "Eat my pussy you little bitch!" She sat back down on the desk, shoving Hallie's face into her cunt. Now, Hallie had never been with a girl before and didn't really want to do this. However, Miss Bradley kept the pressure on Hallie's head with her hand, forcing her face between her legs. Hallie, having been eaten out many times, just did what Chet always did to her. She licked around Miss Bradley's clit, lightly flicking it with her tongue. She surrounded it with her lips and sucked.

"Ohhhh, this bitch can eat a pussy! What, do you like girls too, huh, slut?" Miss Bradley moaned and pressed Hallie's head harder into her cunt. Hallie was beginning to think that she really liked eating Miss Bradley's pussy.

Mr. Black continued to slam his dick in and out of Hallie's cunt very forcefully. Hallie was starting to enjoy herself. A moan escaped her, and though it was muffled by Miss Bradley's pussy, it could be heard.

"Did you hear that, Black? I think she's having too much fun. You'd better put it in her ass." Miss Bradley said calmly.

"No, please Mr. Black," Hallie began to say. She knew that a cock as big as Mr. Black's would tear her ass. But Miss Bradley pulled Hallie's head back into her cunt before she could say anything else.

"You don't stop eating me until I say so! Got it?" Hallie didn't reply, but resumed licking Miss Bradley's sweet cunt, and resigned herself to an ass fucking.

Mr. Black rubbed a little lube onto Hallie's asshole. Then, only a moment later, she felt him slip the head of his hard cock into her ass. It hurt like nothing she'd felt before, but Hallie was too scared to say or do anything.

Mr. Black began to pump his dick in her ass until finally, he was all the way in. Just at that moment, Miss Bradley's legs clamed around Hallie's head.

"Oh God, this bitch is going to make me come!" she shouted, and threw her head back, moaning loudly as her pussy contracted in orgasm. Hallie happily sucked up Miss Bradley's juices. When she finally was released from Miss Bradley's hold, she looked up at her.

"You must be the biggest slut I've seen at this school, but you're the only one who's made me come." At these words, Mr. Black began to furiously fuck Hallie's asshole. She could feel him leaning up against her, and since she could not use her hands, she put her face down on the desk.

"Yeah, fuck her Black, fuck her with that big dick!" Miss Bradley cheered him on. Mr. Black must have fucked her like this for ten minutes, pumping in and out of her tight asshole. Finally, he started moaning. "Ohhh, she's making me come!" he yelled out.

"Oh yes, empty your big load in her ass, Black!" Miss Bradley screamed.

With one final thrust, Mr. Black came in Hallie's ass, filling her up with his hot come. He laid on top of her for a moment, then pulled his dick from her asshole.

"That's what happens to girls like you at this school," Mr. Black said coolly, as he loosened his tie from around her hands. "Now get out of my sight unless you want me to fuck you again!"

Hallie hurried to the door. Mr. Black's cum was seeping out of her ass and running down her legs. She didn't want to be fucked again now, but at least she knew what to do when she was desperate!