Punishment of a Naughty Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know - maybe I should have followed what Principal Shaffer told me about the girls of this academy; if they step out of line, just give their little bottoms a good warming up, and they'll fall in line every time."

You look at me, trying to be sexy - a lover, my equal. I suddenly throw you back against the table, facing it, your ass to me, and spread your legs even wider than before. You hear the metallic hissing of my zipper opening, and hear my belt hitting the floor, just before a hot, thick club strikes your cheeks, it's end wet, and slippery. You look down at the picture before you, of a woman straddling a man's face, while another woman pumps his naked cock, thick, white stuff spurting out the end of it, onto her face and tits.

You feel my hands on your butt again, this time, fingers exploring your ass again, pressing against the hole, and feeling very slick - almost oily. My cock pressed into your cheeks, sliding up and down with ease, obviously oiled as well. You hear my voice, almost talking to myself, as I oil your bare ass, and it's tight hole...

"Yes, that's the right idea with you ladies - you'll mind once you get a sore bottom..." Can I really mean to be doing this? Am I going to, to, to - FUCK you? And in your ass too?

Your fear, your inability to speak, returns immediately, like a door letting winter back into the hard-won warmth of a room. You feel my thumbs spreading your cheeks as I prepare to violate your body. You arch your back, knowing that you should try to minimize the pain, your mind already given in to your fate, and all your feelings of humiliation become sexual desire for me to control you - to take you, to have you whenever I want, for my own pleasure, while you take the pleasure that mine gives you at the same time. Time stretches out, the clock on the wall ticking off the fate that you cannot control, and wouldn't change if you could. You feel my finger enter first, smoothly penetrating your naked, open ass. The arousal! The nasty feeling of being fucked! You can't comprehend how exciting, fulfilling, daring, wild, wicked, hot, and liberating it feels! My finger turns and twists, filling your ass with lubrication ('So his cock can FUCK me' your mind says, delighting in the nastiness of your thoughts), then slowly pulls out, stimulating your ass with every fraction of an inch – 'He MUST know how good that feels' - you think, as your body jumps and you whimper with pleasure, and pleasures yet to come. My finger eases out of your tight hole, the muscles unwilling to let go - gripping my finger tightly to the end, feeling my finger swirl around the outside of your naked and fully exposed ass hole.

You hear me squeezing something plastic - like a shampoo bottle, and hear the blurting out of thick liquid - or oil, perhaps. More slipperiness slides between your naked ass cheeks, trailing tingling pleasures down the crack, until my fingers massage the oil into your tiny hole. You hear slippery sounds, like wet hands sliding together under a faucet, and you feel the huge, hot head of my cock ('His cock' - how your mind loves that word! That knowledge, to realize my cock's acceptance of your young body as it's most desired haven, that your ass will be taken, conquered, FUCKED - by my cock...) spreads your cheeks with delicious slowness, and you relax, allowing your legs to part more, feeling the heat approaching your ass, and as my cock head presses up against it, you feel a tiny drop kiss your anus - is this the stuff you see the men in the magazine squirting out of their cocks? Why so little from me? Your curiosity is broken by the sudden pressure against your ass muscles, the swift stretching of them outward, beyond where they've every stretched to before. Your breath is taken from you, your ass feels pain, mixed with unimaginable pleasure, as you feel your ass gauge the round, hot head of my cock, opening widely, forced to take my cock, ravaged by my hot lust for your young body. The pain, the pain! You wriggle on the desk in front of my, speared by my cock, your hips pressed against the desk, hot nipples rubbing on the surface, through your bra and blouse, your pussy sweating it's ecstatic juices. As my head clears your hot, tight hole, you feel your ass relaxing, and your breath returns. The pain only comes when you tense up - but the sexual pleasure makes you tense, so how to solve this conundrum? You look at the picture I've flipped to for you - looking at a woman giving a man - a blowjob? What name is this? Its sound is nasty, wild, free, dirty - and the image of his cock - there's the answer to your pain! A man's cock has a larger head than the shaft behind it - once that's in, your ass is more relaxed, not stretched out so far. As you look at the woman, and try to imagine taking a cock in your mouth ('How does it taste? Would I like it? Does that stuff taste like pee? I guess not; these women are catching it in their mouths, it looks like they like to, to, to - swallow it?')

My strong hands massage your ass cheeks, and slide forward to pin your hips to the table. The table edge is smooth, very rounded, and your thighs rest comfortably against it, as my hot cock begins its further penetration of your virgin ass. You feel the slipperiness of my shaft driving deeply within you, and you can actually feel my cock head INSIDE you. Will it be like this with your pussy? Will it be even better? ('My gosh - I can feel his PULSE through his cock; is he that turned on?') I slide forward and back, easing my huge shaft into your tiny young hole, giving you pleasures unimagined, never before conceived. Your fingers want to steal to your wet clit, but you feel pleasure coming from your ass, from the total submission of your body to my cock, to my dominance of your young ass, and from the giving up of your virginity to me. And the sensations my hot, slippery shaft gives to your ass muscles are like electric shocks through your ass, pussy and up and down your thighs. You can't tense up, but in releasing, more sensations make you want to tighten yourself against a premature orgasm, but when you release, you let more muscles go - what would happen if you totally lost control when you orgasmed?

You feel a sudden, huge thrust from my cock, driving deeply into your ass, your cheeks spread wide by my assault. My cock fills your ass, you can feel the curly hairs from my ('balls?') pressing against your naked pussy, and as quickly as the sexual pleasure tenses you, your ass makes you let go, causing you to go limp with pleasure, with absolute submission to my cock and the pleasure it gives you.

You feel me slowly draw out, dragging my hot skin and striking sparks of excitement off the inside nerves of your anus, of your ass, till only the head remains inside, held by your ring of ass muscles. I push back in, your ass accepting me, wanting me, willing me in, all the way in, until I'm deep in your ass again, and begin to pull out. So this is it! How it's done - it isn't just putting a man's cock in you; you have to move back and forth to make the sensations occur. Your mind goes back to the girls bragging at the slumber party - no one mentioned this when they claim they'd been "sexed" by their boyfriends. This pleasure is yours alone, something none of them has yet experienced...

Your thoughts are swiftly brought back to the slow, delicious fucking of your ass, as my cock - now more comfortable in your ass! Drives into and out of you with greater ease. You hear/feel the tension in my body, my hands trembling at your hips, gripping you, nails digging into your flesh, as I fuck your young ass, driving my huge cock into and out of you, slapping my balls against your wet cunt, your pussy juices wetting my hot skin. You feel me pulling you to my body, as my smooth thighs press against your teen butt and the back of your thighs when my cock is deepest inside of you. You hear my low voice, almost growling, behind you...

"Oh yeah baby - damn you feel good! What an awesome ass you have. You've been a good girl haven't you? Well you're always going to be my good girl. AW!! DAMN! Your ass is SO TIGHT - I can't believe it! I'm going to pound deep inside you baby - take my hot fucking cock girl!"

My words unleash your tongue, as your body lets go, so does your mind and everything you feel comes pouring out of your nasty mouth.

"Yes Mr. O'Neill! I love it! I love your - cock!" Your dirty talk causes me to thrust all the way into your ass, sending you hurtling through space on a cloud of sexual pleasure - your legs tense, toes curl inside your shoes. "Ohhh! My gosh I love that, I love your cock in my ass - I can't be-believe you can fuck my ass like that. I didn't know it would feel so GOOD!"

"Hmm, Kathy, you have the tightest little ass I've ever seen; I've been watching you in the hallway, seeing the way your skirt swishes around it. Wondering what it would be like to fuck your ass..." "...And now you know! Do you like fucking me? Do you want to do it again?"

My fucking increases in speed, cock blurring into and out of your hot, hungry ass, driving all the way back, filling you with hot, sexy cock. Your fingers claw at the desk, realizing that your body is going to orgasm again - but where can this be from? Your pussy isn't even being touched, yet the tingling within, the buzzing in your head and stomach tell you you're about to cum again. My cock, driving deep inside you, is trembling, my body jerking and my words less controlled.

"Oh god - I can't... I'm going... DAMN your little ass feels good! You're driving me - AAAGGH, oh, GOD - this is so incredible!"

My thrusts have slowed down; you can feel the tension in my whole body through my naked cock. You are powerless to grip me, to give me any pleasure - you can only remain bent over and violated (though very willingly violated) by my huge, hot, trembling cock. You feel me move in and out - possibly not even of my will, as my control ebbs and my body fucks you with its spasms. You think you feel an oozing of liquid in your ass - is this my orgasm? What about the long, powerful squirts illustrated in the magazine?

"Oh, yeah - oh yeah, it's happening, damn, I can feel it happening..." for all the tension in my voice a moment ago, this tone is now subdued, monotone, zombie-like. What is happening? "Damn, I can't believe this is happening with you, I didn't think... GODDAMMIT!!!!!"

You suddenly feel me snap back and thrust so deeply you feel your ass will tear - SOMETHING has hit me and my body reacted like a lightning strike. You now feel forceful blasts of - cum? Squirting into your ass, filling it, and squirting more. The force of my orgasm, and the almost psychic bond you feel with me sexually push you over the edge, and your body let's go with all it's force, your orgasm rocking your body, whipping your head back and forth, clenching and unclenching your ass your skin is hot and dry, while your forehead and back and shoulders pour sweat. In your loss of control, you feel yourself gushing pee over my naked balls, as my still stiff, still spurting cock fills your hot ass up with the results of my pleasure. Your embarrassment at peeing fills you with a wildness, a sexual lust that brings another rolling wave of orgasm through your hot cunt, your ass muscles controlling your whole body, and forcing you to tremble, to tense up, to jerk with spasmodic waves of one continuous orgasm.

My body finally relaxes its trembling, my cock calms down inside your ass, still awash in my own sperm, which fill your ass and baste my cock in it's own juices. Your breath is still heaving; your blouse stuck to your damp back, your bangs strings on your forehead. I lean forward, kissing your cheek gently, sucking your earlobe wit h a lover's kindness. Laying over you, I enfold you in my arms, accepting you as mine; taking you for my pleasure and partner. Our bodies are unable to part, the sexual tension of my cock and your ass are still too powerful to allow me to withdraw without over-stimulating ourselves, so a long moment passes before I'm able to slip out of you - still rock hard - as your ass closes to keep my sperm for you own. As you lay there, I produce a box of tissues, to wipe the lubricating oil from your ass and pussy, and clean your pee from you still naked legs. Your mind, half sleepy and half shattered by orgasm, delights in my attention to you, and the knowledge that your naked ass and snatch must still be maddeningly sexy to me. I pick up your feet, one at a time, and slip your panties into them, pulling your white cotton underwear - the very symbol of innocence in this school - back into place, covering out act of wanton sexual exploration; hiding our nasty fucking behind the school-approved clothing. Reluctantly, I pull your skirt back down, closing from my eyes - for now - the sight of your round bottom, and panty-clad pussy.

I pull you to your feet, setting you dreamily down into your chair, opposite my desk.

"Would you like some coffee, Miss Rogers?" You nod, accepting the steaming, rich mug, inhaling its aroma, and like an ammonia capsule, it brings you to full, if very happy and satisfied, consciousness.

"I think we can dispense with this entirely," I say, indicating the magazine. "Look here" I indicate the back of the front cover, up near the top, above the legal nonsense. There, in neat, school-perfect penmanship, is inscribed, "Property of Janice deTalia"

My eyes sparkle, and you laugh lightly. So how could you possibly have got in trouble over that book? Did I not find it until - no, I knew it all along...

12