Punishment or Pleasure

Story Info
The punishment was pleasure, or was the pleasure punishment?
990 words
3.94
46k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I danced around the floor at the club, I could feel my body being taken away by the pulsating rhythms. The more I seductively swayed my hips and erotically rocked my body, I knew I was going to feel the need of a human touch soon.

It was 11:30 p.m., and my master had instructed me to dance until then and await further instructions. My master likes to be pleased, so I complied and waited for my next task. The task came, "Go home and fuck your husband until he is raw". While I did like this task, the party was only beginning at the club and the music was taking over my body and filling my soul. I just love to dance! I expressed this to my master and was told I could stay until one. Thinking I was being rewarded for following all instructions, I reentered the club and started dancing again. As I was dancing I thought that maybe my master was seeing me as being defiant or disobedient, so I decided to leave and follow the instructions. As I was sending a message to my master to say I was leaving, I got a message saying I would be punished for my disobedience. My heart sank. I had disappointed my master, so, in an attempt to make things right, I set out for home to the hard cock that was sure to be waiting for me!

As instructed, I did not call to alert my man that I was coming home. I was to surprise him. When I got there, I found him lying in our bed watching a very erotic, sexy, pornographic movie. I felt my pussy twitch as I observed the girl in the movie getting gang-banged by three hard cocks; one to fill each hole. Oh, I wish that were me! I went towards the bed; I could see by the bulge in the sheets that he was pleased to see me. Then I saw my fate. Lying on the bed was my paddle, whip, vibrator, lube and my "V". I could only imagine what would happen next as my nipples began to stiffen and my pussy began to drip. He told me to remove my clothes and lie down with my legs spread. My pussy was so hot and wet as he applied some of my "V" to my clit. Ohhh! That cool sensation made me even hotter. Next, he instructed me to lie face down on the bed and present my ass to him. All I really wanted to do was to ride that hard cock, but I complied. I wonder if my master alerted him of my arrival? Would I get to feel him in my tight cunt or was he only going to fuck my ass? At the first strike of the leather and wooden paddle, I knew I was in for an incredible spanking. After every third or fourth strike, he would massage my ass, finger it, then stop abruptly and paddle some more. Between the spanking and the "V", my pussy just got wetter and wetter. I needed to cum so bad, but he would not let me.

When he decided I had enough paddling, he thrust the big vibrating cock into my ass and turned it on high. My tight hole eagerly sucked it in as far as it would go. I was so close to cumming, but was still being restricted. I did not know how much more I could take! He told me to lie all the way down and play with my clit myself. As I reached down to my freshly waxed, smooth, hot pussy, I began to rub my clit and insert a finger or two into my cunt. It felt so good...so hot...soooo wet! Just as I was getting into this, I felt the leather whip being dragged across my back, over my ass, down my legs, back up between my legs and then stopping to tease my twat with feathery taps. Then he struck my ass so hard, I almost came right there! Again and again he alternated the light taps on my pussy with a hard smack on my ass. Wow! This was one of the best punishments I had ever had! All the teasing, tantalizing and striking my body was putting me over the edge. My pussy was throbbing, my tight hole was vibrating and my ass was hot and red.

With the vibrator still in my ass, he rolled me over and shoved his throbbing cock into my mouth and fucked it as I sucked and licked him. He pinched my already stiff nipples as I continued to suck him harder and harder. He finally came with hot, creamy spurts all over my face. Mmmm....hot, rich, thick cum! My favorite! By now, my pussy was on fire and I had to have that hot cock inside me pounding me like a whore. My pussy was dripping in anticipation as he thrust his thick, hard, throbbing cock deep into my pussy with the vibrator still in my ass. I could not control myself any longer and he gave me permission to cum. I came and came, over and over, orgasm after orgasm. It had been way too long. I thrust my hips in perfect rhythm with him as he pumped me harder and harder. I thought he would split me in two! His perfect, hard cock sent me into a cumming frenzy! I could not stop! My legs were shaking, I was sweating and I could not get enough! He continued to pump me harder and harder, faster and faster until he finally pulled out and splattered cum all over my tits. He fingered me into yet another orgasm and finally removed the vibrator from my ass. Ahhh...I was spent, he was spent. I was punished; he was fucked raw. I think my master would be pleased.