Punishment or Pleasure?

Story Info
Disobedient wife gets punished.
3.3k words
4.03
98.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the bonus room of our home, logged into my favorite on-line game, intently playing while also aware of the dog sleeping at my feet. Daniel was in the shower, I was supposed to be checking the e-mail for anything important that may have come, but I trusted the dog to alert me when she heard him head up the stairs. At the first wag of a tail, I was prepared to shut down the game and bring up the mail file.

"Is that what I sent you up here to do?" His voice from the doorway was the first indication I had that he was done in the shower. My big dog lifted her head and wagged her tail – a little too late to do me any good. "Let's go" was all he said. I logged out of the game without saying good bye to the other players, something I never did, and reached to shut the computer off. "Leave it," he said. "I'll be back up to finish." I got up from my chair, walked past him to the head of the stairs, I knew there was nothing I could say to change what was going to happen. I had been caught and I knew it.

I expected him to take me to the living room and outline my punishment to be carried out in the week to come. I was thinking of the extra chores I was sure he would add to the ones I routinely took care of as well as the number of days I would not be allowed to access the games and chat on our computer. I was surprised when he directed me down the hall to our bedroom, but followed his directions without question.

He went into the bathroom, pulled back the shower curtain, started the water running and said, "Take a bath, don't leave this room, and I'll be back." With that, he shut the bedroom door behind him, leaving me alone with just the sound of the water running in the adjacent bathroom. Seeing no other option, I moved to my walk-in closet, removed my clothes and put them in the hamper. Walking naked across the bedroom towards the bathroom, I could not help but wonder what was in store for me – just how angry was he?

As I crossed the tile floor to the tub, I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. Not too bad for almost 50 I guess. In my eyes, I was too wide through the hips, the 20 pounds I'd gained in the year since I quit smoking seemed to be sitting right there, refusing to budge no matter what I did. My glance moved up my body to my chest and I smiled – I had never regretted the $4000 we spent on the surgery, my 36DD's were worth every penny. I had even grown to enjoy the silver rings that pierced my nipples, their pink beads my choice, of course.

I stepped over into the tub, gasping at how hot the water was but I knew it would feel great once I got used to it. I settled into the water, picked up soap and razor to begin the ritual of shaving – underarms, legs, then got back up on the side of the tub to groom my pussy. It required a lot of maintenance, but I preferred to keep her shaved smooth all except for the narrow landing strip at the top – proof that I am a natural redhead. That done, I settled back into the water, leaned against the slanted back and sighed, totally relaxed. Until the bathroom door opened, I had forgotten why I was there but the look on his face sent a shiver through my body that was part anticipation, part fear.

He settled down on his knees next to the tub, picked up the loofah, put some body wash on it, and ran it across my belly, up over my chest, down my arms – leaving a tropical-scented trail as he went. Any romantic notions I may have been having were dispelled with his curt, "Sit up". He scrubbed my back, down to the cleft of my ass and back up before telling me to lie back again. "Spread your legs." As my knees parted, he ran the textured surface of the loofah across my freshly-shaved pussy, between the folds and continued down until he had scrubbed it across my tight asshole. I couldn't help the sharp intake of my breath – but stopped short of moaning in delight at his touch.

He reached down through the water and lifted the plug to begin draining the tub. "Stand up." When enough water had emptied, he pulled the hand-held shower down from the wall, turned the water on and began to rinse the soap from my body. I turned when he told me, spread my legs as instructed, blushing as he thoroughly rinsed every crevice and fold, aiming the pulsing water directly into my pussy – leaving it there longer than necessary for the job at hand, but I knew to say nothing. When he was finished, I stepped from the tub and he paid the same amount of attention to the task of drying me off – the softness of the towel across my pussy sent a wave of desire through my body.

As much as I was enjoying the attention, I knew he was still angry and, at some point, I would know what punishment he had in store for me. When I entered the bedroom, part of his plan became clear. He had cleared the bed of everything except the bottom sheet and a large wedge of cloth-covered foam. The wedge had been another very worth-while investment and had quickly become one of our favorite toys.

"On the bed," were his only words as I crossed the room. I approached and when I turned to sit on the edge he said, "Oh, no. Climb on up, turn around, put your thighs right up against it and lay over the wedge with your head down." I did as I was told, but even with my knees tightly together, this position made me feel open and vulnerable. He walked around to the side of the bed closest to my head and told me, "I'm going to leave you here for a while to think about your disobedience. I'll be upstairs finishing the work you were supposed to be doing. When I'm done, I'll be back. Until then, you don't move."

The wedge had come equipped with Velcro straps attached to the underside of the narrow edge. We had never used them but, as he placed my wrists through first one, then the other, I had a better understanding of what they could be used for. He walked back to the other side of the bed and I gasped in shock when his open palm came into contact with my ass cheek – the loud smack filling the room. "Knees apart." I moved my knees to the outer corners of the wedge. "Further," accompanied by a hard smack on the other cheek. I quickly spread my knees as far apart on the bed as I could, my body weight now resting on the slope of the wedge. I heard the door close behind him as he left the room, my ass bearing the outline of his hand – one print on each side.

I heard him move down the hall, talking to the dog as he headed toward the stairs. Soon I was left in silence, to reflect on my behavior which had, once again, failed to meet his expectations. Funny, all I could think about was how wide open and accessible this position made me. The sting was fading from his earlier slaps to my ass and I was remembering how good his hands felt on me while he washed, rinsed and then dried my body. A familiar warmth started low in my belly and spread through my pussy -- if I continued with this line of thought, I would be soaking wet by the time he came back. I tried to think of something else, muster up some fear for the punishment that was still to come – but each scenario I played through my mind ended up the same way – with him kneeling behind me, his huge cock thrusting in and out of me. This wasn't helping any – I could now feel just how wet I was – and it would be quite evident to him when he walked in the room.

It seemed like a lifetime but I knew that barely 30 minutes had passed when I heard the door open again. Even though I knew he was behind me, his touch on my skin still gave me a sharp thrill. Whatever my punishment was to be, I did not have long to wait. I felt the mattress dip under his weight as he joined me on the bed, felt his warmth as he got closer, his hand running up over my ass, across the small of my back, tracing up my spine and stopping as his fingers tangled in my hair. He gently pulled on my hair, raising my head up off the bed while using his other hand to gently soothe the places he had slapped earlier.

As his hand passed from one to the other, he paused in the cleft between my cheeks and ran his fingers along it until he found the open folds of my pussy, wet with arousal, and I moaned deep in my throat. His fingers remained where they were as he leaned down close to my ear and asked, "What is this? Did I not just give you a bath?" With each word, his fingers had moved further into my pussy, sliding so easily along the walls that I knew I could not try to deny how I had spent my time. In answer, I arched my back, my hips moving, trying to take his fingers deeper, whimpering in need.

He released my hair and withdrew his fingers from my pussy, bringing a whine of disappointment before I could keep it from escaping. He made his way around to my side of the bed, once again standing in front of me. His hand found his way into my hair again, pulling my head up as he brought his fingers to my lips. My mouth opened and, as he slid his fingers inside, my tongue eagerly licked them clean of the juices he had found between my legs. As I moved my mouth over his fingers, taking their full length deep over my tongue – again and again – I heard him moan and knew, finally, that he was not as unaffected by this as he wanted me to believe.

His hand left my hair as his fingers withdrew from my lips and I saw him sliding open the bottom drawer of my night stand. A small thrill coursed through me, waiting to see what he would choose, hoping and fearing at the same time. I watched as he put aside one, picked another, and another, then a small bottle of warming lubricant. He laid the chosen items on the bed within my line of sight, making sure I understood what was going to happen and that I was powerless to stop it.

He walked around behind me, once again having a full view of my up-turned ass, my knees wide apart on the bed and I heard him undress; the sounds of his shoes hitting the closet floor, the hamper lid closing. I felt the bed dip under his weight and then his hands caressed the backs of my thighs, up over my ass cheeks and into the small of my back. "Do you know why I'm angry?" I nodded and whispered, "yes".

He softly laid his hand on the roundest part of my ass, "GOOD!" as his other hand descended with a loud smack on my other cheek. I gasped in shock, not prepared for the sudden and intense pain. Before I could catch my breath, he spanked the other cheek then continued, alternating between them, never in the same spot, and I knew my ass was covered in bright red – perfect outlines of his hands – over and over.

The pale skin covering my ass was on fire and I knew he was justified in his punishment, but God help me, my pussy throbbed with every impact of his palms, my nipples were tight with need, and all I could think about was how badly I wanted him to fuck me. My tears of remorse had, at some point, turned into sobs of frustrated need and I heard myself begging him – not to stop, but to give me more.

The spanking stopped and I heard his labored breathing turn into a deep laugh..."You are incorrigible, you know that don't you?" A softly moaned, "please" was all I could manage; my need overwhelming all coherent thought. I saw his hand reaching for the items he had taken out of the drawer earlier and my body tensed, my desire doing battle with the fear – this would be something we had never tried before and, although I had agreed when we bought the toy, now that the time was here, I was not nearly as sure of my willingness to allow it. That he was using it as part of my punishment only added fuel to my growing misgivings.

He knew my body so well, knew I would be apprehensive and also knew how to work through it. He leaned close to my ear, whispering, "Do you trust me?" "You know I do," I answered truthfully. "Then let yourself take this ride." With that, he was behind me again, and I felt him gently insert the smooth, firm plug into my pussy, pulling it out, pushing it back in. I moaned in delight at finally having something fill me; I had forgotten how desperately I had been begging for this just moments before.

When I felt the hardness slip from between my lips, I was not surprised to feel him drag it across the sensitive span of skin between by pussy and my puckered ass; after all, this is where it was designed to be. I hadn't seen him reach for the warming lubricant and, with growing concern, realized he was going to proceed without using it. Knowing where my mind was going, he told me, "I could force this into you, make you take it. But I want your body to accept it, open to it because you want it." He pushed the rounded tip of the plug against the tight ring of muscle, but no further.

I felt the fingers of his other hand parting my pussy lips, pushing their way into the warm, wet folds, probing, searching for that most sensitive area, deep along the front wall. When his longest finger made direct contact, I felt my pussy spasm and knew I had just provided him with the only lubricant he was going to need. He pulled his fingers out of my warmth and dragged my own juices to the waiting plug, circling my tight hole, pushing a little harder against the resistance. He repeated the process, pushing harder, deeper, into my pussy, smearing the juice, going back for more. I had started to rock my hips back to meet his thrusting fingers, each time he plunged into me was bringing me closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

As I moved back to take his fingers deeper into me, he had not let up on the pressure he was applying to the plug, and I was aware of it slowly opening my tight hole, and the sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt – I liked it and I wanted more. "Please, oh my God, please," the need reaching the point where I would beg, do whatever I had to do. I felt my ass stretch even more as he applied pressure, slowly pushing the tapered end into me, until the gradual widening of the hard rubber came to an end and I felt my ass clamp down on the narrow shaft beyond it. The plug was now firmly seated in me and I could feel the base snugged up against my hole.

I was panting, whimpering in need, I had never wanted to be fucked as desperately as I needed it right now; my pussy aching to be filled. When he picked the dildo up off the bed, and ran the cool head between my pussy lips, up over my clit, then back down to the wet entrance, I moaned in delight, arching my back and straining to take it deep into me. He made short, jabbing strokes into my pussy, and when he had advanced it far enough that it rubbed against the plug, separated only by that thin wall, he paused, giving me time to adjust to the feeling. I knew at this point he was waiting for the cue from me to continue or to stop; and that the choice was entirely mine.

"Yessssssss, more," was all I could manage and with a final thrust, he buried the dildo in my wet hole. My head snapped up and a guttural cry escaped from deep within me, more animal than human, and filled with need. He began stroking the dildo up and down in my pussy, the sensation as it rubbed along the plug was how I had always imagined it would feel to be filled by two cocks, each fucking into me. He stopped with the dildo pushed far into the deepest part of me, leaned over my back and asked, "Are you ready to fuck?" With that, he pulled the dildo out and I felt him kneel behind me, running the head of his cock up and down my wet slit.

With one hard movement, he had his cock buried deep in me, filling me as only he could. "yes,yes,yes,fuckmepleasefuckmefuckmepleasefuckme" a constant stream of words I was unaware were coming from me as he started to move in me. I knew he was experiencing the added pleasure of the plug stroking his cock as he pumped into my wet pussy and his body came into contact with the base as he fucked, moving the hard rubber within the confines of my tight hole. He fucked me hard and deep, our bodies slapping together in a rhythm that soon had me balanced on the edge, panting, sobbing in my need for release.

He reached up and released the Velcro from my right wrist, and my hand immediately found it's way between my legs. I brushed my fingers over my clit and felt my pussy and my ass spasm and a deep moan escaped from him. I reached between his legs and cradled his balls in my hand, gently massaging, feeling the heavy weight of his cum. I could wait no longer and my fingers quickly found their way back to my engorged clit, stroking in small, fast circles and I felt myself going over the edge, taking the first free fall into orgasm – and I rode with it. As orgasm ripped through my body, I could not stop the screams that escaped from my lips – long cries of release, relief, and wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure.

The strong spasms coursing through my body soon had him beyond the point of control. With one final thrust, he was at the farthest reaches of my pussy when I felt the first burst of his cum. Then again and again as he filled me, his cock jerking within the tight walls, as he rode out his own release. He reached up and released my left wrist from the strap, rolling us over to our side, spooned together, still joined, sated......for now.