Punishment Time

Story Info
He is tied up for a transgression against his woman.
2.3k words
4.11
86k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been bad to her, had wronged her big, and he knew it, and she knew it. And she was going to punish him for it, and they both knew that too.

She waited almost two weeks. He thought she'd forgotten. It was Saturday morning. They had coffee, breakfast, did the crossword puzzle together. He went to the bathroom, crapped, felt good to be nice and empty. Little did he know...

Coming out of the bathroom, he almost ran into her. "Into the bedroom." She ordered him without explanation, without emotion in her voice, just a simple command. No explanation was necessary. Her tone was one of expectation of obedience.

In the bedroom, he turned and looked at her questioningly. She said nothing, but went to the closet and pulled out some light, though adequate, ropes. "No, no, not that," he said.

She walked over to the bed, pushed him down onto it, grasped his wrist, and deftly tied a rope around it. Then, the other wrist, the two bound together. She pulled the other end of the rope through the fastener on the headboard of the bed, then pulled it until his hands and wrists were up near the headboard. Tying it off, she moved to his legs.

A rope around the ankles secured them together.

Another rope around the knees bound his legs tightly together.

Using that same rope, which still had plenty of length left, she made a slip knot of some kind near his knees, then thrust the end of it under his body and around his back. "No, no, not this way!" he pleaded. She passed the end of the rope through the slip knot and pulled, drawing his knees to his chest, then tied it.

"What, what are you going to do?" His voice was now nervous. He hadn't experienced anything quite like this with her before. But then, he hadn't offended her like this before, either.

She pulled some towels out of the closet, came back to him, rolled him on his side, placed the towels on the bed, then rolled him onto his back, the towels under the part of his bottom that was still on the bed, most of it being exposed along with his balls. His penis was only slightly visible in the crack between his tied-together legs.

"Are you going to blindfold me?"

"No. I want you to see me, to see what I'm doing to you."

Still silent, she began stripping, eyes locked on him. She watched him watch her undress. Her movements were strong. Not gentle feminine movements, but masculine, rapid, sure and certain. She could have removed the bra slowly, he would have enjoyed that. But she whipped it off, and he sensed her anger. She looked bad.

The blue jeans gave her a rough look. She took her time undoing the belt. Had she dressed like this intentionally, he wondered? Had she chosen THAT belt intentionally, THAT black belt with the flat metal studs? She pulled it off, then slowly folded it and grasped the ends, holding it in a loop, looking at him.

"No, no." He begged her.

"This will last until you are crying." She approached the bed on the right side, his head being to her left, his exposed bottom to her right. She sat down next to him, grasped his legs with her left hand around his tied-up knees, and pulled back slightly, to fully expose his bared bottom and testicles. She held the belt in her right hand.

"What's the safe word?"

"There'll be no safe word for this part."

"No, no, please, I'm sorry." It was too little, too late.

She pulled back with her right arm, then SMACK, smacked him hard with the belt, right on his cute round butt cheeks. He cried out. She paused for a second, to let the pain sink in. A red welt appeared. Then again, WHACK.

Each time the belt hit, he cried out. Each time, she paused, just for a couple seconds. Then repeated. Again and again.

She'd spanked him before, but never like this. It had hurt before, but not much, just enough to feel GOOD. But now, it was beginning to REALLY hurt.

She continued. He felt teary. Then more. He felt sorry for what he'd done to her. Tears began to roll down from the corners of his eyes. She continued, a few more times. His tears were streaming, and he was now sobbing. She stopped.

Through the tears, he saw her return to the closet, and this time she came out with the harness and dildo. His emotional level was too high right now to voice objections.

She unbuttoned her jeans, watching him again as she did so. She slid both the jeans and her panties down at the same time. It was clear she meant business, no fooling around. Nude now, she grabbed the harness and began fastening the leather belts to her pelvis. The long black straps hung way down, giving her a look that spoke of power and domination.

She took the dildo, a realistic black penis made of silicone, nicely sized, not too small, not too big, and inserted it into the harness. She approached him on the bed again.

"Your safe phrase will be 'I'M AN ASSHOLE.' Say it. Say it so I know you heard it!" and with that, she grabbed his hair and pulled back.

"I'M AN ASSHOLE." There, he'd said it. His tears had stopped. His ass cheeks still burned. He knew what was next, or at least part of it.

"Lick my cock, make it wet!" She thrust the dildo in his face and pulled his mouth to it. He took it into his mouth, and for the first time, had some sense of what it would be like to go down on a man. He licked it, moistened it, took it fully in, felt embarrassed, ashamed.

Pulling back, pulling it from his mouth, she stood, grabbed some lubricant from the night stand, moved down to the end of the bed, and climbed on it so that she faced his exposed bottom and balls. She reached out and pushed his knees down to the side, to the bed, so that he could see the dildo, then began to lubricate it, eyes on him.

He watched her hands move over the tool in an experienced way; he studied her body, her lean and muscular arms, her breasts, her pelvis, so sexy, so bad right now. He saw the look of conviction in her face. It turned him on to see her like this, to see her so in charge, so ready to get what she wanted.

She finished. "Say it again."

"Whaaaa???.....I'M AN ASSHOLE."

"No more. Next time you say it, I'll stop. But if that happens, we'll have to resume another time. Your punishment will be over only if you can take the rest of it without stopping me."

She reached for his knees, rotated him up again, flat on his back, bottom and genitals exposed to her. She saw his asshole there in front of her, the pigmented skin around it, the hair. She moved forward, brought the dildo up to him, and pressed its tip against his anus. She applied just a little pressure, and moved the dildo tip around a bit, to stimulate him and spread the lubricant.

"Oh god, no, don't do this to me, please! No, no, please don't!"

She applied more pressure, moved the dildo at the right angle so that she could use its tip to explore his ass, to locate the exact place at which she could enter him. He felt the pressure.

"No, please, please, I won't do it again, please stop."

She worked the dildo slowly, taking her time, anticipating, savoring what she was doing to him. She saw now how to enter him, and pushed the tip in just slightly, opening his anus just a little, getting the lubricant in a bit.

"Ohhhhh, oh my god. Oh, please, don't."

She pulled the dildo out, then re-entered him again, just the tip, a little at a time. She repeated this, over and over, each time going in a little farther. He moaned and moaned, and protested, and begged. Finally, she had the entire tip of the dildo in his asshole, and as she massaged it back and forth, his muscles relaxed. She sensed it. She knew she could go farther.

"Please, please don't do it, please stop, please!"

She paused for a few seconds, the dildo head fully in his ass, but the rest of the dildo outside. She wanted him to think she was reconsidering. Then, she began slowly pressing it in.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh, oh." He was enjoying it now, she could tell. Well, that wouldn't last. She stopped when it was about half way in him, pulled it out most of the way, then back in again. Each time his voice rose is passionate moans. Each time, she stopped about half way.

Then, she didn't stop. She continued inserting the dildo into his asshole slowly, watching it disappear into him, and when it reached the halfway point and she didn't stop, his voice changed.

"Oh, oh, oh, no, no, not farther, no, please stop, oh, please, oh, oh it hurts, no, please stop, please!"

She kept pushing, slowly, and the dildo entered him until she felt it stop, and she knew it had reached a place in him that blocked it. She pressed harder.

"Ouch, ouch, oh please, stop, please."

She eased up on the pressure. Then, she began to fuck him. Using the harness and her pelvis as a fucking machine, she began to pump him. She pulled the dildo out, then pushed it back in. Slowly. Again and again, she watched as her cock entered his anus, went up in him, came out again.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh, oh my god, oh please stop, please don't fuck me, please stop fucking me. Oh, oh, ohhhhhh, oh god, oh god, ohhhhh"

She fucked him for a while, enjoying it, enjoying disciplining him after his transgression. Then, she stopped, the dildo buried in him.

"I want you to pee on yourself."

"What? Are you crazy? No, no, I won't do that."

"I want you to degrade yourself, to let yourself go, let yourself pee here in a place that you wouldn't ever allow. I want you to let yourself pee all over, so that it drains down onto your stomach and down your sides onto the towel. I want you to feel the shame of what you've done. We'll keep this up until you do."

She began fucking him again, slowly. She'd do it for a bit, then stop, the dildo buried in him, and speak to him encouragingly. "Come on now, just let it go. Let yourself go." She spoke softly, tenderly to him.

He lay there and could feel his bladder, could feel the fullness of it, but try as he might, he couldn't let it go. She kept fucking him, then stopping, encouraging him. He kept moaning, and his moans were growing louder, stronger. He was clearly approaching orgasm. She wouldn't let him get there. She would stop before that would happen, and wait, until his feelings died down, and then she'd start again.

Finally, she began to fuck him a bit harder, a bit faster. He felt the pressure of the dildo at the end of the stroke, and it seemed to be pushing on his bladder, he felt a stronger urge to pee each time that happened. The feeling of having to pee began mixing with the feeling of orgasm. He wasn't sure which was which. She stopped, waited.

And she began fucking him again, hard, fast, and he felt himself being fucked, he saw her fucking him, he felt his ass being fucked hard by her, he felt the intenseness of it, he felt pleasure, he felt pain, he felt violated and yet he knew he deserved this, he felt ashamed of his behavior, he felt little, he felt like he had to pee. As she fucked she watched the tip of his penis between the crack in his legs. And suddenly he released, and yellow urine dribbled and ran and sprayed out all over his stomach and drained down his sides and onto the towel, and he felt himself shamed and wet.

She stopped, dildo buried in him. She listened to his breathing, his moans, his gasps. She allowed his body to quiet. Then, she reached for the lubricant and got her hands good and slippery. He looked at her, but said nothing.

She reached down, slipped her right hand between his legs, and grabbed his cock.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh."

She felt his cock, she rubbed lubricant on it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhh god, ohhhh." His voice was quivering, was weak, was high-pitched. He was all hers now.

She took her left hand and placed it on his balls, and began to massage them gently, at the same time rubbing his cock with her right hand. And then, she began to fuck him again. Slowly, she pulled the dildo almost all the way out, then slowly, slowly, inserted it again. His moans began to turn to screams. She thought, "The third time." She was right. Once, twice, her hands moving, massaging him, her cock fucking him. Then the third time, she pushed it in, slowly, slowly, then faster, and his screams reached a crescendo and he came.

She removed the dildo, took off the harness, then wiped him up and put the towels in the hamper. Cuddling him while he was still tied up, she kissed him tenderly on the face, then slowly untied him. His eyes teared again, and he seemed exhausted. She lay next to him, held him, and kissed him more. They fell asleep.