Punishment Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Domestic discipline of a wife, niece and sister-in-law
1.5k words
3.99
70.8k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers

-Punishment Weekend 4 -Friday Evening

(This is a fantasy written for fun. It contains spanking and humiliation of mature young ladies. If this is not your thing please skip. All characters are over 18)

==================

Both my wife, Molly, and her older sister were punished. My wife was punished for overspending on her credit card and Barbara for teasing Molly. In addition, I had humiliated and spanked Barbara's oldest daughter, Susan, for her rudeness.

'Dinner is ready,' Karen called from the kitchen. Karen is my oldest daughter attending College and home for the holidays. She is 23 years old. Her sister Beth was also attending College and is 21 years old.

'Kathleen and Annie you may go to the kitchen,' I will bring your sister. They were Barbara's daughters.

With that they hopped off the couch and found seats in the kitchen. I walked over to Susan still in her corner and grasped her ear, I marched her out to the kitchen swatting her panty covered bottom all the way.

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! 'Not so grown up now are you Young Lady?' I said to my 24 year old niece.

Arriving in the kitchen, I sat and had Susan stand to my right side. Molly and Barbara were sitting in opposite corners on high kitchen stools. Their feet were on the top rung of the stool to balance them causing their bare cheeks to spread wide and peek over the seat of the stools. They had very red cheeks. Barbara's girdle, panties and stockings dangled at her knees and Molly's panties were tight around her ankles. Their heads were lowered as they were mortified to be so exhibited in front of their children.

I reached over and unsnapped the safety pins from Susan's cute Cinderella undies and they started to slip down her buttocks. I allowed them to fall to her knees and turned her around, as I attached the pins to her dress.

'Sit down Young Lady. This weekend you are to wear the cartoon panties every day. Use the package Kathleen gave you. When you are walking around I want your dress up so I can see your selection. Whenever you sit you are to ask someone to unpin you, because I want you to sit on your bare cheeks. When you get up ask someone to re-pin you. Is that clear? You are also grounded this weekend.'

Her face was bright red, but she answered 'Yes Sir.'

'Beth, please get me the Ivory bar soap from the sink,' I said.

She handed it to me and I walked over to where Molly was sitting. 'Open your mouth,' I ordered.

'No Please Sir not the soap,' She sobbed.

I stood her up turned her over the kitchen stool and asked Karen to get the strap from the bedroom. Karen was back in a flash. 'Did I not give you an order, Young Lady?'

'Yes Sir,' She whined.

'Do you know what I am going to do to you now? Come on answer me.'

'You're going to strap me,' She said.

'Oh no Missy. That sounds much to grown-up, and it doesn't describe what you are in for at all. I'm going to put you across my knee like a naughty little girl, and spank your bare bottom with my strap while you howl and cry. Not a strapping Young Lady, a spanking. A very painful tanning with you over my knee; not bent over the kitchen stool like a big girl, but spanked like a 6 year old. The next time I give you an order, I want no backtalk.'

With that I took her earlobe and walked her over to the kitchen chair, sat down, and displayed her over my lap. She was already sobbing 'I'll be good, pleaseee, I'll be ggood I pro-mmise'.

She looked so cute with her red bottom on display, her hair in ribbons; her school girl skirt tucked into the back waistband and her little girl panties at her knees. I gently arched her fanny over my knees making her backside protrude nice and high. Her legs were slightly spayed so I could see her bare vulva lips. She must keep herself shaved bare.

I bent to peer into her soiled panty crotch. It had some wet pee stains probably caused by leakage from being frightened and embarrassed.

'Molly are those pee-pee stains I see in your panties? You are a big girl why did you not ask me if you could go potty. I am not pleased Young Lady maybe you need a diaper and training panties.' I spoke to her in the most condescending manner.

'Oh Sir, I'm sorry,' Molly responded from her position over my lap. 'I am just so nervous,' She whined.

'It certainly seems like you need some supervision in the potty room,' I answered. 'I am sure I can provide you with some assistance unless you prefer to wear pampers.'

I brought the strap down on her tender cheeks with a resounding 'Whack.' The strap left a red mark across both cheeks. The next stinging strap mark landed on her right buttock cheek. I followed up with a snap of my wrist across her left cheek. I then proceeded to land a series of hard licks, delivered slowly and methodically to the exact same spot of her bottom where she sat - just above the thighs. The last two landed in between her legs hitting her pussy lips making her yelp in pain.

'Now, miss do you think you can do as I ordered?' I asked.

'Yyes Oooowwww Ouuuch Sir P-pleaseee it h-hurts, it HUUURRRTS, p-please I'll do anything.'

'Missy take this soap bar and put it in your mouth until we finish dinner.' Molly took it without a word and put the bar of soap into her mouth 'Now get back up on the kitchen stool facing the corner and write your lines Miss pee-pee panties,' I ordered.

The girls and I ate our dinner without speaking. I wasn't really angry anymore, but I was doing a good job of pretending that I was. When we finished, I said 'Susan and Barbara clear the table! Be very careful not to drop anything.'

Susan walked over to me and said 'Please Sir fix my panties' Her face was completely red, and her head was hanging from the shame of having to ask her Uncle to pull up her cute panties.

I slowly draped her over my lap to increase her awareness. I took my time pulling up her cartoon panties from there resting spot at her knees, and fastened them with the two safety pins one on each side to make them look like training panties. I then pulled them tight so that they rode up her fanny on either side of her cheeks, and gave her another two hard swats. Susan started crying all over again.

Mother and daughter shuffled about taking hurried, minced steps as they took the plates and utensils over to the sink. They presented quite a sight, Susan in her look alike training panties holding her skirt up to her waist, and Barbara with her skirt pinned up, her bare bottom on display and her girdle and panties at her knees.

I then turned my attention to Karen, Beth, Kathleen and Annie. 'You four go into the living room, and lower your jeans to your ankles. I want to see you standing at attention in front of the sofa,' I ordered. I believe a girl is more likely to tell the truth if she has lost some of her dignity. All 4 scrambled into the living room, they had learned a lesson from the experiences of the three older woman.

'Molly take the soap bar out of your mouth. Do you think you can control your rude mouth,' I said.

'Yes Sir,' She stammered.

'Good now rinse your mouth out then go into the living room and stand in the corner. Do you have to potty?' I asked further embarrassing her.

'No Sir,' She promptly answered her head down in shame.

If you continue to be polite I won't wash your mouth out with soap tomorrow,' I said.

'Thank you sir,' She said as she went to the sink to rinse the soap suds from her mouth.

'Susan once you and your mother finish the dishes come into the living room and stand next to your Aunt Molly. 'Do you understand?' I said.

'Yes Sir,' They answered in harmony. I left them to complete their chores and walked into the living room carrying the unopened grades from college.

When I entered the living room, there were 4 mature young ladies standing at attention facing the couch, with their jean's puddled at their ankles and their bikini panties on display. Their panties were very skimpy and tight and you could see eight bottom cheeks peeking out of the bottom edges. Karen and Kathleen the oldest at 23, of the four, had on white and pink nylon panties respectively. Beth, who was 21, had on a pair of nylon flowered undies and Annie the youngest at 19 had on a bright yellow thong.

tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers