Punita's Conversion

Story Info
Young woman is force fucked & loves it.
3.5k words
3.8
120.3k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About myself.

I am 18 years old, I live at home in Manor Park, East London with my parents and two older sisters. I am 5'8" tall, slim build and weigh 8 stone 6lb's, I have long straight black hair and my eyes are dark brown, I have long legs with a plump bottom and my bra size is 34E. All the female members of my family must wear a full Burqa, which for those of you that do not know is a full length black coloured robe complete with Hijab to cover my head, this has a slot covered in mesh for me to see out of. Under my Burqa I always wear a black bra with matching panties and knee length black stockings, my shoes are flat heeled and black . My sisters and I are not usually allowed to leave the house unaccompanied and I have only done so on three occasions in my life, the following events happened on the last occasion that I did so.

My Ordeal.

It was Saturday 11th July 2009 and it was a very hot day, my mother and father were both sick with a bad tummy bug and my sisters were staying with family in Bradford. We are quite a poor family and rely on state benefits to get by on. My mother would usually get our food shopping twice a week from the local market stalls but as she was so sick I was told that I must do it but I was to talk to no-one except Rishima, the woman at the stall my mother goes to.

I bought all the provisions that my mother had listed and was on my way home, carrying the heavy bags of shopping in both hands was tiring and I had to stop frequently to rest in the heat. It was as I rested about halfway home that the front door of the house I was standing beside opened and a group of 6 white men, aged about 18 to 24 came out into the street. As they turned to go on their way one of them noticed me standing there and said to his friends "Well, well, well, what have we got here then lads? A pretty little Paki girl all covered up and struggling with her shopping, I think we ought to give her a hand, don't you?"

He winked at his friends and they came back towards the house forming a circle around me. A tall blonde haired man tried to take some of my bags, saying "I'll take these for you darling."

I tried to hold onto my shopping and said "Thank you for trying to help but I haven't far to go, I will be able to manage on my own."

Another one of the men shouted at me "You ungrateful little bitch, you Paki's are the entire same, think you're too good to have anything to do with us do you? Well I think you need to be taught a lesson."

He walked towards me and grabbed me by my hair, punching me really hard in the stomach, causing me to drop my bags and double up winded. He pulled me by my hair dragging me up the path to the front door of their house, shouting to his friends "Get the door open, we're going to have some fun with this Paki cunt!"

Once inside the house I was dragged to the living room by my hair, then two of them held my hands, pulling them out to either side, stretching my arms out wide. My shoes were pulled off and my feet quickly tied together with a shoelace. I was completely overpowered in a matter of seconds and could not get away, my submissive upbringing causing me to just stand there in silence, not wanting to upset them anymore than necessary.

"Right then." The blonde man said "Let's get a look at you." And he ripped the Hijab off my head, exposing my face to a man other than my father for the first time in my life. I was mortified and looked to the floor trying to hide myself, the blonde man grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, he then spat into my face and told me "My name is Rick and I am going to enjoy every minute that I am fucking your tight Paki cunt."

Rick took a knife that was handed to him by one of the others and slid it inside the neck line of my Burqa cutting it down the back and pulling it away from my body, letting it fall to the floor. "Look at her silly fucking pop socks." He said as he ripped them from my feet, before he once again used the knife to cut through the material of my panties and my bra, leaving me totally naked in front of a room full of strange men. My embarrassment was total I closed my eyes trying to block out the abuse being shouted at me.

My ruined clothing was thrown to one side as I stood there in shock, not daring to think about what was to become of me. "What a great pair of tits this one has got, go and get that bottle of baby oil from Sally's bathroom will you Pete." Rick shouted. The man called Pete was a tall dark haired man and he returned to the room with the oil, giving it to Rick. He flicked the lid open and squirted the entire contents of the bottle onto my naked breasts and body telling his friends "Come on lads don't disappoint the lady, give her a nice massage will you."

Rick began rubbing the oil into my breasts squeezing them hard and gripping my nipples between his fingers, making them stiffen as I have never seen them do before. I felt the rest of my assailant's hands groping my body, smearing the warm oil all over me from head to toe and then I felt a finger push inside my vagina causing me to gasp out loud. "She's fucking enjoying this." Rick laughed. "That's enough lads, I don't want her cumming too soon, get her on her knees I'm going to have her first." He continued.

I was roughly shoved down to my knees, still with my arms outstretched and when Rick came back to stand in front of me he was also completely naked and was rubbing his erect penis with his hand. He grabbed my breasts with his hands and squeezed them around the length of his penis and began to 'fuck' them, slowly at first but getting progressively quicker until it started to really hurt me and I begged him "Please stop, I have never been with a man before, please don't spoil me, my parents have promised me in marriage to a friend of my fathers."

My Humiliation.

"You want to try something a bit different do you?" He growled at me. "Tell me that you want to suck my big cock and swallow my spunk, you little whore!" Rick continued. I remained looking at the floor in silence, praying that by some miracle I would be spared but Rick took one of my nipples between the fingers of each hand and squeezed them really hard making me scream out loud and begin to sob.

"Say it Paki whore." He barked

I managed to stammer through my tears "Please.... Let me.... suck your... Big cock.... I want to swallow.... Your spunk." I didn't even know what spunk was.

"That's a good Paki." Rick told me "Now put my cock in your mouth and start sucking, I'm going to teach you how to deep throat a prick like a pro." He said as he stood in front of me with his erect cock inches from my face.

I edged towards his crotch looking at the fluid that was leaking from the end of his enormous cock and wondering what it was, I could catch the smell of stale sweat emanating from Rick's hairy testicles. I stuck out my tongue and licked at his cock end a few times, tasting the salty fluid that was now dripping from it. Opening my mouth I eased my lips around the turgid head of his massive dick, praying that I wouldn't scratch it with my teeth and upset Rick.

No sooner had I closed my lips around the shaft of the thick member in my mouth than Rick grabbed my hair and rammed the full length of his 9" cock fully into my mouth. I gagged as I felt the swollen glands push into my throat and down my oesophagus, my throat was stuffed with cock and his balls were squashed against my chin, my air supply completely cut off by the thick length of man flesh spearing me like a hot iron and I could still smell his sweaty bollocks as they scratched at my face.

Rick started to withdraw his cock from my face and as he did so I vomited with such ferocity that my discharge splattered out around his cock splashing up into my face and hair. I heard a loud cheer go up around the room as I gasped for breath before Rick plunged his hardness into the depths of my throat again. Four times he thrust his cock into me and each time I puked copious amounts of fluid, retching it up from deep down in my stomach until I was now dripping with my own vomit.

Either my gagging reflex had relaxed or I had emptied out the contents of my stomach because as Rick continued to savagely fuck my throat, I stopped vomiting and was able to concentrate on breathing when my throat was clear between each brutal thrust of his massive cock. I could feel the bulging head of his prick sliding against the tight moist walls of my throat and when he stopped holding it jammed inside me, I could count the beats of his heart through the rope like veins that were pulsing along the thick shaft of Rick's cock buried in my mouth.

Then I felt his cock throb within me and I started to choke as hot thick fluid began to pump from the end of his dick, I had no choice but to swallow and this had the effect of massaging the jerking prick with my throat. I wanted to vomit again as the stringy, lumps of semen flowed in to my belly and I almost did when Rick pulled his cock from my mouth and continued to pump his sperm into my face, rubbing his cock around my head and squeezing every last drop of the gooey cream from his prick. He wiped his limp cock through the mess on my face and forced me to lick it off, cleaning the remnants of semen from his prick with my tongue and swallowing his rancid sperm to the delight of the other men in the room.

Just as I thought that my assault was over Ricks cock was replaced by another one just as big and hard, it was then that I noticed that all the men in the room were now naked and stroking their erect cocks and I realised my ordeal was far from over. "Nobody fucks her yet, I am going to pop that cherry." Rick ordered and he then picked up his mobile phone and dialled, then I heard him say "Alright Kevin, bring the crew over, we have a little ethnic slut here who is entertaining us all, yeah bring em all, the more the merrier."

He walked back over to me grabbing my hand and encircling it around his cock, telling me "That's it Paki, wank me off and get me hard again."

The tears were streaming down my face, which was being pummelled by another cock, the second prick having ejaculated onto my tits. I now had a stiff cock in each hand and I was wanking them hard, my head had been bent backwards so that my mouth could accommodate cock number 4 from behind and it was being shoved roughly in and out of my throat by its owner. My spunky tits were once again being crudely fucked by another dirty cock, I felt like a complete tramp being abused by so many cocks all at once, I tried to put my surroundings from my mind and went into a trance like state, praying to almighty Allah that this torture would soon end.

I was snapped out of my dream world by the doorbell ringing and when it was opened about 30 -- 40 more men walked in with lots of cans of beer and bottles of spirits. Rick announced "Haha now the party can really begin, come on Kev me and you can double up on her."

"Let's give her a drink first to help loosen her up a bit." Kevin replied

The cock in my mouth was removed and my head was kept tilted back, then my nose was squeezed shut and a can of beer was tipped into my mouth. I thought I would drown in beer it was poured in so fast and I swallowed as quickly as I could, coughing and spluttering at the same time. Four cans later I realised I was drunk, my Islamic religion forbids alcohol and it hadn't taken much for me to feel the effects of my forced drinking.

My Conversion to a Slut.

Rick was laying down on the floor now and Kevin pushed me over to him, forcing me down and arranging my legs either side of his so that I was kneeling with my vagina spread open above his once again, hard cock. Rick gripped my buttocks and pulled me down onto his cock so that the head of it was nudging against my virgin cunt. He squeezed the purple head of his cock into my pussy and then with sheer brute force raped my cunt with one savage thrust, ripping my hymen asunder with his huge weapon. I screamed aloud as the pain ripped through me but my mouth was quickly plugged by another thick smelly cock, which straight away began to brutally fuck my now well prepared throat.

My arms were lifted and cocks put into my hands, which I dutifully wanked as hard as I could. I felt numerous hands grabbing at my oily body, groping at my tits and painfully squeezing my hardening nipples. Rick fucked my now sopping wet cunt without mercy and I could feel a strange heat building inside of me, I opened my eyes properly for the first time since my rape began and took in the sight before me. Approximately 40 naked men were in the living room, some were drinking, some stroking their cocks but all of them staring at me being fucked and awaiting their turn to rape me, the sight of them looking at me being so savagely fucked was making my cunt tingle strangely.

The cock in my mouth pumped its hot seed into me and I swallowed it down greedily, savouring the pungent taste on my tongue and I realised that I was beginning to grow numb to the abuse being dished out to me and was actually starting to gyrate my hips on Ricks throbbing cock. Kevin knelt behind me and it wasn't long before I felt the bulbous head of his knob pressing against my sphincter, he kept up a steady pressure and eventually I felt my anus spread and his thick, veiny cock plunge deep into my bumhole.

I was completely stuffed full of cock, a black guy had just fed at least 11" of cock into my mouth and he was driving the entire length of it down towards my stomach and holding it there until I was ready to faint then pulling it out for me to catch my breath before repeating the procedure. I calculated that between the pricks in my hands, my mouth, my cunt and arse I had just under 4 feet of cock fucking me in one way or another, I had swallowed at least 5 different men's sperm, the warm feeling inside was intensifying and I knew now that I was enjoying every inch of the pricks that were fucking me and I wanted more.

Suddenly Rick and Kevin both jammed their cocks deep inside me, so that I was nearly splitting between my arse and cunt. The Rasta sank his cock to his balls in my throat and all three men simultaneously ejaculated, flooding the inside of my body with an enormous amount of sperm, the warm tingle in my belly erupted and wave after wave of the most intense sensation I have ever felt jolted through my body.

"The filthy little slut is cumming on my cock." Rick exclaimed "I can feel her cunt clamping down on my cock."

He was right, I realised I was having an 'orgasm', I had read about them in a magazine in the doctors waiting room, it was the greatest thing I could recall happening to me, the feeling of being full to bursting point intensifying every cramping jolt inside of me. I gulped down the wad of thick spunk that was spewed into my mouth as the Rasta pulled out his prick, pumping the last few squirts of his thick sperm into my face. I felt more hot spunk splashing on my face and tits as the two cocks I was wanking shot their creamy loads over me. I collapsed in ecstasy whilst Rick and Kevin finished emptying their sacks into my abused body and I passed out with the intensity of the orgasm jerking through me.

I came round lying in puddle of spunk with a large ring of men wanking off around me, as each one ejaculated their sperm on to me he was replaced by another, I just lay there writhing in the chunky fluid that covered me and massaged it into every part of my body. My hair was matted with cum, my face was plastered in so much spunk that when I breathed out through my nose, a bubble of sperm inflated on my face.

When all the men were spent of their sperm and I was laying alone on the floor, Rick grabbed me by the hair at the back of my head and wiped my face around the wooden floor, telling me to "Suck up all that jizz, you horny little Paki slut!"

I was forced to slobber in the slowly cooling fluid as it congealed on the floor gradually drinking it down until I had licked the floor clean, swallowing about a pint and a half of sperm in the process.

My Burqa was put back on me, it was secured in the back with a stapler and I could feel the coarse material sticking to my slimy body. As each man left the house they spat a big wad of saliva into my face as Rick held me securely by the hair, then he slid my Hijab back over my head and rubbed it into the drool so that it stuck uncomfortably to my face.

Rick and Kevin followed me home and before I walked up my garden path Rick told me "I know where you live now and I will be looking out for you, if you tell anyone about what has happened today we will come back to your home and force you to fuck your father whilst we rape your mother, do you understand Paki." I nodded my head in agreement and quickly scuttled into my house rushing upstairs to my bedroom for a shower and to get changed before my parents caught sight of me.

I woke during the night feeling quite sick and ran to the bathroom to vomit, when I looked into basin after I was done, it was covered in a stringy, lumpy fluid and the unmistakable smell of semen engulfed my senses. My mind drifted back to earlier that day when I was so brutally gang raped and I dreamed of being full up with cock again. I dipped my fingers into the putrid sperm and licked them clean, re-living the moments when I was forced to drink load after load of man cum, I took my hair brushes to bed with me and fucked my arse and cunt with the handles of them until I came. I decided then that I would be visiting my rapists to offer myself to them again at the earliest opportunity.

About Myself Now.

My name is Punita, I am 18 years old, I have long legs and a plump ass, I have 34E tits, I love to suck and swallow cock, drink gallons of sperm, and I love to have my arse and cunt raped and fucked hard by many men.

In short I am proud to call myself a Paki slut cum bucket whore.