Punk Chick

Story Info
Lorraine's grand epic of sex, drugs, and punk rock.
4.5k words
19.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lorraine handed the customer his change back, she wiped her sweaty brow and face with a handkerchief and drank some water from her bottle. She sat back down on a folding chair next to her friend, Beth, in their tent booth that shielded away the sun's bright, glaring rays. People strolled up and down Center Street, occasionally stopping by to purchase some broccoli from their stand or to chat briefly before moving on to the other produce and fruit vendors. At the park behind them, an Afro-Brazilian band pounded their drums before a dancing crowd.

Lorraine was a tall Italian American woman with a thick, muscular build, and had developed a nice tan from being outdoors a lot. Her eyes were big and brown, and she had wavy, shoulder length hair that had been dyed jet black. She wore a tank top, tight daisy duke shorts that showcased her bulging butt cheeks prominently, and flip flops.

"I miss your platinum blonde hair," Beth said, smiling. She was a slender black woman who had her hair in braids.

"I do, too," she replied. "A couple of guys told me it turned them on, especially with the dark roots showing. Maybe I'll do it again or maybe I'll be a redhead next." She said sarcastically, "Hey, everyone, come and buy some broccoli and help fight cancer!"

Beth chuckled, swaying to the rhythmic beat of the drums. "I wanna dance."

"Go for it. I'll watch the fort."

After she left, Lorraine rung up another customer on the register. When she returned later, the other vendors were packing away their merchandise and breaking down their tents. Lorraine looked at the beautiful setting sun in the purplish-orange skies for a moment.

Seconds passed before one of the musicians from the drum band approached them. He was a tall, handsome black man with dreadlocks and Lorraine noticed him checking her out from head to toe.

He smiled pleasantly at Beth and asked, "How you doin,' Sista?"

"I'm blessed. And yourself?"

"I'm tired and sweaty from playing under that sun, but aside from that, I'm cool. I'm Marvin," he said, extending his hand.

After Beth shook it, she said, "This is my friend, Lorraine."

"Nice meeting you."

"Likewise, Marv," Lorraine said. "Ooops, is it okay to call you that?"

"Absolutely. You like Afro-Brazilian music, Lorraine?"

"Love it."

"Then why didn't you come out and dance earlier? I saw your pretty friend, but not you."

"I had to work. Otherwise I would've joined her whole-heartedly," she replied, smiling.

"You like hip-hop?"

"Oh, yeah."

He handed them each a card. "My cats are doin' a show at Ashkenaz next Saturday. You down for that?"

They studied the glossy 4X6 cards. "Sure," Lorraine said, thinking a moment. "I should be free."

"Awesome. You lovely ladies have a wonderful evening," he said, and left.

Beth shot her a mischievous grin. "Think he likes you," she said.

A busy week flew by with Lorraine plowing through another thirty two hours co-managing a comic book store. On top of that, she also lifted weights at the gym, attended her yoga classes, volunteered at a women's shelter, rehearsed with her band, spent time with her family and friends, and dabbled a bit with Internet dating. Whew! she thought. I think I've got a little too much on my plate right now!

And before she knew it, Saturday night was upon her and she and Beth went to Ashkenaz. She danced energetically throughout the performance, occasionally bumping into other bodies in the loud, packed venue. The air was warm and stuffy, and she lost track of how many guys asked her to dance. She did socialize with some men here and there, but mostly hung out with Beth, Marvin, and his buddies.

She was dressed in a black strapless, sleeveless blouse that revealed plenty of cleavage, and matching black skintight slacks that displayed her curvy, muscular thighs very well, not to mention her big ass cheeks.

During one vibrating, bass heavy song, she shook that butt in front of Marvin and his friends and they hooted and howled wildly.

Beth shot her a naughty look and said into her ear, "If you don't take him, Girl, I will. 'Cause I think his cock's gonna bust outta those pants!"

"It's just a fun, flirtatious tease," Lorraine said back into her ear. "I'm not gonna jump into bed with him, so be my guest."

"You'd better stop then 'cause he's gonna be pissed you misled him."

She nodded, and moments later, said to Marvin, "Thanks for the invite. It was a great show. We're gonna get going."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he said. "The night's still young, ladies, and there's more music ahead."

"I have to get up early tomorrow," she lied.

"On a Sunday?"

"I have a class. Take care."

As she started to leave, he grabbed her arm, and said, "C'mon, stick around. What's the hurry, Sista?"

She looked at him angrily. "I said I have to go," she said firmly.

"How dare you disrespect me and my potners. First, you come here and shake your booty in front of us and get us all worked up. And now you wanna leave? You expect us to go masturbatin' in the parking lot or something?"

One of his friends busted out laughing.

"Naw, naw, it don't work like that," he said, taking a swig of his beer. "You're goin' home with us."

Suddenly, she grabbed Beth's wrist and they quickly threaded their way through the crowd. When they reached the cool, fresh air outside, they bolted for Lorraine's car. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw Marvin and his cats in hot pursuit.

They were within yards of them on the sidewalk. Even though she worked out consistently, her big legs couldn't seem to outrun these smaller, swifter guys. She ran faster, taking Beth's hand and jerked her along. They turned down a quiet side street and hid behind a car.

Lorraine caught her breath and tried to keep it low, hearing their footsteps rush by.

"Where'd they go?" Marvin asked.

"Dunno," one of his friends replied.

She saw the fear in Beth's dark eyes. They mirrored her own state of mind. She put her index finger to her lips, conveying to her to remain silent and still.

When the group of young men moved on, she held Beth tightly and sighed in relief. "Jeez, what a night!" she whispered.

"Ditto that," Beth said, shaking her head.

* * *

They went back to Lorraine's apartment near Lake Merritt, and sat on the couch drinking water. Her place had a large, panoramic window that overlooked the dark lake outside. The beautiful view calmed and relaxed Lorraine.

"Sorry I asked you to go," she said. "It was my stupid idea. He seemed like a nice guy that day we met him at the Farmer's Market. . .I admit it was my fault. I shouldn't have danced erotically like that before them. I was only flirting with them, but they misinterpreted it."

Beth nodded. "I know, but you know how some guys are. You're gonna be okay?"

She managed a positive smile. "Yep. And you?"

"I'll be all right."

"Hey, are you hungry? All that drama has got my stomach growling."

Beth glanced at her watch. "It's late, but sure. What did you have in mind?"

"How about leftover pizza?"

After closing the store on Tuesday evening, Lorraine hit the gym where she spent the next couple of hours pumping iron. Then she biked home and emailed a guy she met through a dating website.

The following morning, she met him at a café in North Berkeley.

She thought he was cute: he was a bespectacled Asian man around her age (early thirties), and had short dark hair and a slender build. And he was a few inches shorter than her 5'10" frame, which didn't bother her.

She looked at his Ramones T-shirt, sipping some coffee. "My band, the Electric Divas, plays a lot of Ramones songs. I think I told you that, Steve."

"Yes, I remember you mentioning that. You also said they were a big influence on your music style."

"Definitely. We play a lot of punk tunes, but delve into hard rock too. I guess I'm the Dee Dee or C.J. in the group," she said, chuckling. "I write a lot of our lyrics."

"What other bands inspired you?"

She thought a moment, and said, "Oh, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, Joan Jett, Green Day, Van Halen, Motorhead, the Knack."

"The Knack?" he asked, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah! My Sharona totally rocks!" she said, smiling. "We've covered that song numerous times and it always brings down the house. So what kind of writing do you do?"

"Mostly short stories. Sci-fi, mystery, horror, erotica."

She raised her eyebrows. "Cool. I've written some sensual stuff, mainly poems. It's interesting, when I reread them it totally turns me on! And I think, God, that was hot, Lorraine!"

"Same here where I read my erotica," he replied, laughing. "Guess you know it works when that happens."

"Exactly. Hey, I wanna read your stories. Can you send them through email?"

"Sure. And I can also leave you a copy here with you today," he said, handing her a magazine with a nice glossy cover.

"Cool! Thanks," she replied enthusiastically, seeing his name on the cover.

"Has your poetry been published?"

"Nope, though I want to send some off to magazines someday. It would be neat to see them in a magazine like this," she said, flipping through the issue. She reached into her purse and took out a slim case containing a CD, giving it to him. "And here's a copy of my band's EP, as promised. Let me know what you think."

"Thanks. I look forward to listening to it." He glanced at his watch. "So you wanna catch that movie?"

"Absolutely."

After yoga class on Thursday, she volunteered a bit at the women's shelter before biking down to the recording studio in West Oakland. The area was industrial, comprised mostly of warehouses, factories, and artist lofts.

It was another hot, humid summer day, and she had on a tank top, tight blue shorts (that were very short), and sneakers. Her huge, muscular thighs looked like tree trunks, turning many male (and female) heads along the way.

She slid into her flip flops at the studio, got comfortable, and wrote some new songs. When her band mates arrived, they started jamming and rehearsing for their upcoming shows. They even had time to polish up a few tracks for their forthcoming album.

When they finished, she biked back to her apartment, admiring the pretty sunset as she rode.

* * *

After taking a quick shower, she slid into her flip flops again and threw on a Knack T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, before meeting Steve on College Avenue. It was their third date, and she liked him. She was happy, and got a sense he felt the same way.

When he saw her shirt, he smiled and said, "Nice. I listened to my Get the Knack CD the other day. I completely underestimated them. They're awesome, Lorraine."

"Yep, they are," she said, giving him a hug.

He sniffed her dyed jet black hair that smelled like apples. "I like your shampoo."

"Thanks."

They had dinner at a Thai restaurant, and then went to an Irish pub for drinks afterwards.

"So when's the next show for your band?" he asked.

She drank some red wine and said, "In two weeks. We're playing a few dates here in the East Bay, then San Francisco, L.A., and San Diego."

"And after that?"

"We'll be hitting some hick towns in the Mid-West and the South. Our manager wants us to cover the spectrum, doing dive bars to indie rock festivals across the country. Which is great I think. It'll promote us and give us more exposure so when the album finally comes out people will be more familiar with us, and hopefully buy our CD." Her big brown eyes looked at him seriously. "But that means more time away from you."

"I know," he said, returning the gaze. "We'll work it out somehow."

She sat closer to him, caressing his hand. He could smell the apple-scent from her hair again, and saw her huge, erect nipples pressed hard against her shirt. Her skin smelled like sun tan lotion. She gave him a brief, passionate kiss.

"There's more to come, sweetie," she whispered sexily into his ear.

They returned to her place, tearing each other's clothes off in a frenzy after she slammed the door shut. Standing naked before the panoramic window, they wrapped their arms tightly around one another, French kissing feverishly. She kept sticking her long, meaty tongue into his mouth eagerly, saliva dripping from her mouth.

"Oh, God, you're delicious," he said, gasping for air. He pulled back and took off his glasses, looking at the window. "Shouldn't we close the curtains?"

"Who cares?" she said, soul kissing him again.

Her curvy, muscular body was warm, and the scent of sun tan lotion aroused him for some reason. Her big, swinging breasts with their giant nipples were pressed firmly against his bony chest, and he grabbed both of her huge ass cheeks with his hands and fondled them. Occasionally, he'd split them open playfully, and she laughed.

She towered over him and that made her feel strong and powerful. Like she could dominate and kick a dude's butt! It made her feel like an Amazonian warrior. She looked down and watched as Steve played with her tits, sucking and licking her nipples enthusiastically. Eventually, they sunk down to their knees, her moans growing loud and deep as he suckled slowly.

Looking out the window briefly at Lake Merritt, she led him to the couch and made him sit down before she knelt before him and began sucking his long, thick penis. His moans went up several octaves as she blew him faster and harder.

"Boy, the things you can do to a man," he said.

She licked his ball sack with her tongue, shooting him a naughty grin.

She took his hand and pulled him to her bedroom, where they got on a large mattress. The panoramic window was several feet from the bed. I wonder who's the lucky voyeur tonight? she thought.

He explored her massive body, kissing her two moles tenderly. One was on her upper back, and the other was on her inner right thigh. Then he sensually ran his tongue up and down her brawny thighs, before finally probing her humungous, shaved vagina with it.

Her loud, deep moans returned, booming throughout the apartment, as he went harder and faster. "Ooooooh, Lord!!! Oooooooh!!!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Eat my pussy, Steve! Eat my pussy! Worship my muscles!"

"Anything you say," he whispered in a sultry tone.

"Jeez, I'm so horny now," she said.

He saw a book on different sexual positions on her nightstand, smiling. "Looks like you've perfected your craft, Lorraine."

She saw where he was looking and chuckled. "Thanks."

He licked beads of sweat off her back and chest, while she fondled his swollen, erect cock.

"I think the human dick is one of the most gorgeous things ever created," she added.

"Uh-hmm." He buried his face into her apple-scented hair. After putting on a condom, he gave it to her doggie-style. Moments later, he came inside of her, both of them moaning uncontrollably.

* * *

Lorraine and Beth avoided the Farmer's Market for several weeks. When they returned one Saturday in September, they didn't see Marvin or his band, fortunately. They sold their broccoli like business as usual and kept their finger crossed.

She left the gym in the afternoon, wearing her AC/DC shirt and tight blue shorts, and pedaled her bike to the studio again. For the next few hours, she and her band rehearsed some more and recorded several new songs for their CD.

When they were done, one of her band mates accompanied her to Good Vibrations, a shop that sold sex toys and products.

Her friend, Jenn, led her to her office at the back of the store. Jenn was shorter than her, had a stocky frame, and sported a boyish bob. She handed Lorraine a bag full of merchandise.

"Everything discounted, my dear," Jenn said.

"Thanks," she replied, giving her some bills in return. "Steve's gonna love this stuff. Show me that magazine you mentioned."

Jenn pulled it out of her desk drawer and gave it to her. The publication was entitled Thick, and she flipped through it casually, studying the voluptuous nude models inside.

"I think you'd be perfect for them," Jenn said, smiling. "They're a new magazine and are always looking for fresh models."

She paused for a moment and said, "Let me think about it. Thanks for letting me know." Steve definitely wouldn't like it! This is just bad timing.

"The money's pretty good. Then there's always working with me at the strip club, and the dough there is even better, considering you get tips. Plus, you get special bonuses if you do private parties."

He really wouldn't like that! "Gee, sounds very attractive."

Jenn nodded. "The guys there love big girls like you. It's no wonder this mag is selling like hot cakes."

"Like I said, I need to think it over."

"Sure," Jenn said, grinning. "That pole is waiting for you, my dear."

"I liked your story," she told Steve.

"Thanks."

"It was very suspenseful, kept me guessing." She handed the magazine back to him.

He drank some more coffee. They were sitting at one of the outside tables at Café Trieste. "I really dug your EP. I thought it was a really cool collection of songs, and was just a hint of what's to come on your full-length album. That's why I'm really psyched now and look forward to getting it."

She smiled in flattery. "Thank you, you're so sweet. Now you're being totally honest with me, right?"

He held his hands in the air. "Completely. I was very impressed."

"Cool. I'm glad you liked it. Send me more of your stories by email."

"Okay."

She looked at her watch. "Well, I gotta get ready for the show. I'll see you tonight, babe," she said, giving him a kiss before leaving.

* * *

As Lorraine drove home, she didn't notice the black SUV that had followed her all the way from the café. She also didn't see the vehicle as it parked a block away from her apartment building. She went inside.

She got to the club early and helped her friends set up their equipment and do the sound check. It was another hole-in-the-wall bar in Oakland that had a tiny stage, like countless other places they had played at. Steve arrived shortly thereafter, and hung out with her and her band in the dressing room. Then Beth came.

"Hey, Girl!" Lorraine said, giving her a hug. She introduced her to Steve.

"So you're the lucky new guy," Beth said, smiling. They shook hands.

"Yep, that's me. Lorraine's told me a lot about you."

"Good things, I hope." She chuckled, admiring Lorraine's outfit: a dark, sleeveless jumpsuit and black boots. The suit was skintight and emphasized all her curves. There were wide slits on the back for ventilation, and Steve stuck his fingers in here and pinched her light brown skin.

Soon, show time approached, and Steve kissed Lorraine. "Good luck!" he said.

"I've got a big surprise for you later," she said, grinning lecherously.

The Electric Divas performed to a wild, sold out crowd that kept chanting, "Encore, Encore!" And they responded by delivering two of them. The first one being My Sharona, with Lorraine introducing it: "This goes out to my sweetheart, Steve!"

The second was Guns and Roses's Welcome to the Jungle.

Lorraine, being the lead singer as well as the bass player, was too busy to notice a group of young men standing in the back of the club. After she and the band packed away their gear, they left. She was too tired to drive, so Steve took the wheel. They both didn't see the same black SUV following them through the dark city streets.

"What's my surprise?" he whispered into her ear.

She was lying chest down on her bed, naked. "Can it wait till tomorrow, hon? I'm beat. Sorry."

"No problem. Get some sleep," he replied, covering her body with a blanket.

"Thanks."

She was awakened the next morning by his big dick rubbing against her butt cheeks. Lorraine smiled lecherously again, turning her head to French kiss him.

12