Punk Love

Story Info
Two college punks find love at a party, and sex as well
752 words
3.13
38.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During college, I went to a lot of parties. In fact, I spent more time at punk and gothic parties than I did anywhere else. But only one of them holds special meaning. It was February 14th, Valentine's Day and my friend Celeste was giving a party for the punk scene on campus and I went. I was wearing what has become my usual, loose black pants held up by a black belt with silver spikes, spandex, strategically ripped by razors and then pinned back together with safety pins, and black Doc Matren combat boots. That night, I was wearing a blood red thong and matching bra underneath...but the spandex left nothing to imagination, barely covering my 32D breasts and bra. I have a nice figure, weighing about 125 lbs, with long muscular legs from years of soccer, and muscular arms, also from soccer. At this particualr time, I also had blood red hair, as well, and a blue spike sticking out of my labret, as well as my lip, eyebrown, belly button, and ears pierced.

I had been wandering around Celeste's apartment, beers in hand, for about 2 hours when I ran into Paul. I was fairly drunk. He was wearing baggy black pants, and a black tee shirt. He had a long silver spike sticking out of his labret, a stud in his tounge, and a spike in each eyebrow. It was instant love. We started talking, and found we had a lot in common. We kept talking, and drinking, as the night progressed, and we were pretty faced by the time the party ended. Celeste decided it would be best if we spent the night at her apartment, with my dorm being a 15 minute drive, and Paul's apartment another 30. We stumbled up the stairs and walked into a room. All inhibitions out the window, we begin to strip down, to go to sleep. I stripped down to thong and Paul to black boxers, with orange flames. We crawled uner the covers and as I was falling asleep I felt Paul's hands creeping over my breats and squeezing. I turned over and faced him, and was met my a kiss.

We started making out and feeling eachother up and down. He slipped his hands around my waist and slipped my thong down, and started fingering me, playing with my clit with one hand, and shoving his fingers into my pussy with the other. I reached down and slipped his boxers down and started jacking him off, and then I crawled down under the covers and started sucking him off. I started my licking and sucking the purple head of his dick like a lolli pop, and then took the entire 8 inch length in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. I took his dick outh of my mouth and licked upand down and then deep throated him again. I was totally focused on sucking his dick, and I didn't notice Paul situating me so he could eat me out while I sucked him off until I felt his tounge and tounge stud in my pussy. He flicked his tounge as my clit, then running his stud onto my clit, and then he started to fuck me with his tounge, like it was a small dick. I moaned into his dick and by doing that, made him cum in my mouth, which in turn caused me to orgasm and fill his mouth with my cum. I crawled up to him and laid on chest and kissed him, mixing our cum.

His dick was hard again, and I guided it into my pussy. I sat up and started riding his dick, as he reached up, and played with my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers with one hand, and held onto my ass with the other to control my bouces. He flipped me over and started fucking me as hard as he could, and rubbing my clit with one hand and sucking on my nipples. I had the most mind blowing orgasm of my life up to then, and my entire body shuddered, including my pussy, with Paul's dick encased in it. This drove him to orgasm, and he fillled my pussy with stream after stream of hot, white, creamy cum. He laid on top of me for a while, and then rolled over, and took me in his arms. We laid together, and were asleep almost instantly. That is, until the next morning...